The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Somehow, that question didn’t affect me much. I think SIL was telling the truth. It was just unsettling that I had gotten it completely all wrong. It was a long day indeed, and a long night. I lay there, wondering what this feeling was. It wasn’t pure satisfaction, there was discomfort. I think I knew why, because I’ve never been with someone together for so long. How long have I been with SIL? Friday night? Whole of Saturday, now it’s more than 24 hours. Not even with wife, we had our separate private alone time. Even when it was our time at the t hotel, the honeymoon, we always separate and have some alone time. I’ve been mostly single, with women, but single bachelor lifestyle most of my life.

It feels alright, but I wasn’t so sure about it.

I slept in my own space and fell asleep.

Next morning, I heard the sound of water rushing. Feeling thirsty from the aircon room, I got up to drink water. I saw a glimpse of SIL on the toilet bowl as I walked towards the toilet. She was on the phone, relieving herself on the bowl. When she saw me coming , she quickly put her phone away and bent forward, her hands clasped together

SIL : sorry ah, smelly. Didn’t poop the whole of yesterday.

Me : wait til you smell mine.

I went over to brush my teeth and observed SIL from the mirror, she looked deep in thought, like she was troubled and affected.

Did she start to doubt if she wanted to be with me?

Usually, I’d know to give the woman distance, and play the role of being an ass to draw her back to me…

But with SIL…

FUCK!

I felt the strong need to make sure my future with her is secured. What’s wrong with me/??

Instead of just heading back out to the bed or even going for a swim in my briefs, and just ignoring her and letting her be. … I walked over, stroke her hair. Lifted her chin to look at me.

me : are you hungry? Shall I order in some breakfast for you?

SIL : isn’t there breakfast provided? This is such an expensive room!!

Me : they said something about needing to take a shuttle to hard rock hotel I think, or I misheard.

SIL : are you hungry?

Me : not really. There’s still some leftover food from last night’s . The mash etc, can still be eaten.

SIL : hehe good boy.. come here…. Erm hope you don’t mind or find this disgusting…..

Me : nah. Anywhere is fine… good girl.

I stroke her hair behind her head and help her hold it up. She went to work on my penis, kissing it to make it fully erected.

Me : no need to rush. It’s ok. We still have a few more hours left..

However, she seemed rather determined. I was rather turned off as she hasn’t even wiped her ass yet. There might still be shit..

I didn’t care so much and just let her do it, got tired of standing and put my hands forward and sideways for support.

Then I saw it.

Her phone was on silent mode, no haptic feed back (non vibrating)

Her phone lit up and I saw the notifications. There was a bundle of them already.

It was from a number instead of a contact.

I heeded no attention.

SiL wasn’t doing much, just licking and kissing on my penis head. She was determined to keep going, not in a rush either. I got tired of standing. I got her to stand up and dragged her over to the shower area and washed us both. It was a sight to behold.

Me : we only have a few hours left. Where else in this room can i fuck you at before we have to check out?

SIL : tsk. So vulgar.. I don’t know. The bathtub?

I took a look at it. It seemed big enough. We got in and I helped her get into the doggy position and let the water flow. It’s be easier without too much water resistant. We ended up reverse cowgirl position where SIL used the sides of the thin as hand holds and she moved up and down and fucked herself HARD! She was facing up, perhaps her eyes were closed. I assisted her orgasm by rubbing her nipples for her.

We snuggled in the bathtub as I let the cold water fill up, cold water to help our body muscles refresh.

Finally, SIL had energy again.

SIL : you are very good hor.

Me : why?

SIL : you managed to save my breakfast for me still… even though we did for so long.

Me : oh. Yeah. It’s not easy when I don’t get to see your face.

SIL : my face? Really?

Me : yes.

SIL : so do I still need a morning after pill? What do you think? I cannot really recall.

then I realised, have I been keeping track? Did I cum inside her? At all?

me : Oh yes. I forgot totally about that. I’m not sure. Should we just play it safe?

SIL : ok. Do you want kids?

Me : with you? Yes.

SIL : wow. That’s fast. I mean, you didn’t even stop to think.

Me : do I need to?

SIL : hmmmm…. Just not a very wise thing to do if we don’t take time to process things.

Me : ok I will.

SIL : hehe someone is tired already

Me : sorry. Ya you are right…

SIL : about?

Me : both. I know a clinic, female doctor, near my old place. let’s go there.

SIL : then shopping? Hehe.

Me : you sure about that?

SIL : yup, I’m all yours, your project.

Me : even if I get you to dress up like a slut?

SIL : sure. As long as you promise no one vomits lo.

Me : rubbish.

We snuggled until check out. As we left, SIL made a comment about the bridge that arched over the pool, said it was would have been more romantic if we tried to make love there. I took the hint and made some plans in my head.

Along the ride, SIL rested and she told me about her going to see a doctor in the afternoon of my wedding. Did I cum inside her? I wasn’t sure. It sounded likely, I couldn’t even remember who I fucked that night. After the clinic and some simple lunch near my place, I was tired and almost forgot that SIL was going commando, until I realised one to two guys noticing how her breasts shook, or they wondered if they saw the shape of her nipple. I then drove her to mandarin galleria.

SIL : wait, she doesn’t come here to shop right?

Me : nope. I thought it through alright, don’t worry.

SIL was on her phone, she was checking and scrolling. I stole a look, she wasn’t texting anyone.

SIL : tsk! Victoria secret right!

Me : haha. You are fast and sharp. But no. I’m not going to make you do anything or wear anything you are uncomfortable with ok.

SIL : no it’s ok. I need a change in my life. It’s about time.

I was supposed to feel happy, but somehow that line made me feel worried

Am I accepted because she needs something new? For her to stop being the good woman she is or was ?
Old 08-06-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud of

I took SIL to a much classier and elegant nightwear and lingerie store. SIL’s eyes lit up, she clearly likes and admires that style, it was tasteful but at the same time, subtlety slutty.

HOWEVER, the moment she look through the items on the website and saw the price.

SIL : NO! The price is ridiculous.

Me : just get one or two pieces only la.

SIL : did you buy these for her?

Me : HA! No way. These were the kind she’d definitely want, I was careful not to let her know of this store. She changes WAY TOO FREQUENTLY

SIL : oh. You are aware of that also? I do the laundry for the family. Yup. Yup. That’s all I will say.

Me : enough about her. How?

SIL : I will wear anything you’d me to wear ok? But not at this kind of price ok?

Me : ok. We have future to explore slowly… you’d get used to it over time.

Then, an awkward silence fell between us. I regret using the words.

SIL : I’m not sure if I can ever change into the person you want me to be.

Me : hey slow down, I meant nothing of that ok.

SIL : ok. Let’s just enjoy today.

I noticed that SIL turned her phone off again.

I brought her over to orchard 313 first, we went to simpler shops like Zara and mango etc, thankfully, her sister had stopped wearing such brands after getting more budget from me. We bought simpler ones, mostly sleeveless, I didn’t change much of her taste, just more colors to her wardrobe, looser collar, looser arm holes. Nothing too tight. However, she was interested in a top that had a collar half zip in front. That gave me even more inspiration, we moved on to getting dresses with zips and buttons down the front.

We took a break and got coffee at arabica, she then told me she’d like to get some sleep wear from uniqlo. We got some, and they look so …. Damn…. Homey and boring….

SIL : how about the … you know… insides? Where?

Me : but why do you need new ones? Your current are all nice and elegant. You’ve not even worn the new ones much yet.

SIL : hmmmm. Ok. I thought you may have other preferences..

Me : are you sure you are ok with Victoria’s Secret? It may sound very provocative but they also have quite simple ones, better quality, and better comfort for you also.

SIL : yup. Ok. I’m willing to try. But not too expensive ok?

We had already spent more than $1000 on clothes. She was insistent on paying me. I told her to pay for meals.

I was already very turned on each time she tried on the pieces and came out to show me, ALL WITHOUT BRA, she occasionally caught the attention of the few men who were also waiting on their partner or spouse to try on clothes. It was a rather crammed area, unlike the Zara at great world city in the past.

at Victoria secret, she asked me to point out a few and then told me to go away. She wanted to keep them as surprises.

I couldn’t agree more, and just wowed by her .

I pretended to peer into the bag and she hit me.

Me : should we buy dinner and take home? I’m rather tired already.

SIL : oh. Home. Hmmm. We order in something simple for you? I don’t need.

Me : why does it sound like you don’t need dinner.

SIL : I don’t eat much, later become her size. You still have barely right? Hehe.

We both laughed.

I realised, as we drove home, SIL’s mood began to change, she became less joyful. She seemed nervous. I realise she may have a lot of negative memories and energy there.

Once we reached home, SIL attended to the new clothes and the laundry that was left in the machine. I took a quick shower and looked for my clothes in her closet. I was afraid of messing things up, I went to look for mine in my wife’s old room, wasn’t sure if there was anything left. True enough it was all cleared up. But there was a stash of …. Hmmm. I wonder why she didn’t bring them along.

I walked naked back to SIL’s room.

SIL : what are you doing?

Me : looking for clothes.

SIL : oh. not sure if you have any left, where are the clothes you were wearing just now?

Me : in the pail. Haha.

SIL : Tsk did you do anything to my panties again?

Me : wanted to, but you took them all to wash remember?

SIL : oh.

Her mood was definitely not the same. Not as fun

She went into the toilet and grabbed my clothes, then headed back into the kitchen.

Me : I have nothing to wear? I use wear your panties lo.

SIL : HA! You can try. See if they won’t tear.

Me : ok you said so yourself!

SIL : wait. I was ….. (I headed into her room and opened her underwear drawer…)

The colors… most of them were beige, a few light blue, light green, grey and one black. There were no red.

I picked up the black one and pulled it up.

SIL appeared in front of the door…..

GOSH I can only just stop and stare.

Her breasts shook and jiggled.

SHE WAS NAKED!

SIL : Oei!!!

But she laughed out loud, I couldn’t really put it on, and stretched it a little, but almost got it all the way up, somehow I felt turned on by it also, but her perfect breasts did all the work, my penis was sticking out of her panties.

SIL : now it’s so stretched! I can’t wear it anymore!

Me : says who?

I wanted to remove it or pass over to her, instead, she stopped me.

SIL : keep it on…. Somehow…. don’t judge !

SIL pulled me to the toilet and she sat down on the bowl, she kept her panties stretched on me and then started to kiss all over my belly. She jiggled it and giggled to her self, then she started to kiss and lick the exposed part of my penis. She squeezed my belly and started to suck more passionately.

Me : can I ask you something?

SIL : slurps. Yes? Slurps….

Me : am i your first?

SIL : first? Slurps?

Me : cock you’ve ever blown.

SIL : huh? What???? Arghh.

SIL got up and pushed me out of the toilet, she locked the door and there was definite loud slamming of things in there. (Loud for her standard)

Me : hey. You got me wrong. I’m just saying, how come you are so good at it. Not tat you are that good, but just, I feel really good from however you are trying to do. I’m sorry ok. it came out wrong. You just, something about you.. you know, makes me feel so

The door opened before I could finish, she pulled my panties (not my) down and took it from my ankles. She then gave me a smirk and closed the door again…

(Through the door)

Me : so how? Am I forgiven?

SIL : nope.

Me : then what kind I do to make things up?

SIL : you go figure it out…

Me : I wear more of your panties?

SIL : NO! You’ve already overstretched this one.

Me : that’s good.

SIL : what?

Me : it was painful when I fucked you in that new piece, too tight. This pair will make it easier to pump and not hurt my penis

SIL : what???? (She was washing her hair) what makes you think I will let you again huh?

Me : because I said please.

SIL : yeah yeah. Come in here la. And rinse again. You are all sweaty again. Don’t dirty my bed.

Me : I thought it’s already dirtied.

I went in and SIL sprayed water at me. We showered casually together and I gently scrubbed her back for her. Dried her up and watched her put that stretched piece of black panties on.

Me : wow. It looks even better on you than on me.

SIL : what nonsense! Of course la!

Me : so what can I wear?

SIL : haha. I really don’t think I have anything that you can fit in?

Me : what about your oversized tops?

SIL : what.. erm.. what oversized! Argh! Criticise my dressing again!!!

Me : but you’ve always been humble right, so you choose not to show them right?

I enjoyed helping see that I understand her, usually I get rewarded well after that. However, that didn’t seem to be the case that day. Her mood was definitely not as good. She walked away from me, just in the black panties and headed to the kitchen, naturally I wrapped a towel around me and followed her. She was checking on the laundry and then just waited at the dining table with her phone. I went behind her and rubbed her shoulders gently, she cringed a little but didn’t move away. SIL then started to swipe on her phone, her screen was in plain sight to me as I stood above and behind her.

OH!

She was showing me …

How….

And

Where…

She was learning from.
Old 09-06-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

A wave of emotions rushed over me, I really couldn’t believe I was so lucky. The way she showed me, I couldn’t take it. It was this subtle, instead telling me directly, she made it so elegant, it made me guilty, without her throwing a tantrum of any kind.

I just fucked it and reached downwards, cupped her breasts and turned her head to lock lips with her, rubbed her nipples rough. SIL put her phone on the table and I turned her chair around easily, kissed down her neck and bent to sucked her nipples. The chair wasn’t very stable so I carried her off the chair and brought her to the living area.

The long wooden chair!

I put her down there and spread her legs

SIL : not here! Not here!

I was shocked by her immediate change in mood, and it turned a little off. We were both astounded by that reaction and it shocked us off. I sat there, wondering what the trigger was? The bench her parents used to sit on frequently? I thought that was the item we were first connected by.

SIL : I’m sorry.

Me : it’s nothing..

I carried her and moved back to the kitchen, I sat on the chair and put her on my lap. We just embraced in a hug, in a casual but the cowboy face to face position. We didn’t talk, just hugged, naked. I was starting to feel a little cold, but her body warmth heated me up.

After awhile, I got bored and just rested on her shoulder, I felt she was doing something behind my head, I think she was using her phone. Was she getting back to focusing on work again? Now that her compassionate leave was ending. I decided to just wait and stay in that position, until my butt started to feel aches from the hard chair surface. Thankfully, the machine was done. SIL put something on the table, I was right, it was her phone. I assisted her to sort the clothes and for her to put into the dryer. Once done, SIL held my hand and got me to sit on the chair again, she stood, waited, seemed to be figuring things out.

I couldn’t resist and pulled her in to suck on her nipples. Something about her physical youth despite her age really made me feel turned on.

SIL : hey, i think this is easier.

She turned around, her hand reached backwards and shook to signal me, asking me to help her.

I aimed my penis and she sat down on to me, her hand on her table.

She learns so fast! I held her by her waist and guided her to fuck herself in that position. Now that I knew where she was learning all these from, I felt a lot more assured and enjoyed it more. I wanted it to go faster but she was still learning, she was still inexperienced. THANKFULLY.

I thought back about my wife, there’s a distinct difference. I guess it was time to admit the truth to myself, wife was not a virgin, she was DEFINITELY NOT inexperienced by the time it was my turn. The contrast is just too HUGE between her behavior and SIL’s.

It was fun and enjoyable, but it wasn’t at that intensity I wanted it to be at.. We needed a bed for me to give it to her, the way she deserves I carried her up and brought her towards the bedrooms.

SIL : you want revenge?

Me : huh?

SIL : let’s do it in her room.
Old 09-06-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

“All the lies she fed you”

“Her first time ?”

“Never done before in her room?”

What was SIL doing.. she knew the right words to say to me…. I started to ram her harder and harder,

“Sneaking out even on her wedding night to meet her friend”

Me : wait what what friend?

SIL’s face totally changed, she shut her eyes and turned her face away from me as I was on top of her. I stopped thrusting in and out of her pussy.

SIL : nvm. Let’s continue.

me : tell me the truth! (I pulled out and remained on top of her, on my wife’s supposed childhood bed mattress..

SIL : can we go to my room? Sorry.

Fee both got up and she didn’t care that we were sweaty, she just sat me ride her after she put on a t-shirt. I was still fully naked. SIL hugged from the side and put her head on my shoulder.

SIL : the reason I came back to the toilet to check on you was because I saw her leaving the suite, she heard me open the door and turned around to tell me she was going down to meet her friend who took a flight back but was delayed and missed the wedding..

Me : yes, you’ve told this to me before.

SIL : I also saw…. From afar, a guy coming out of his room, down the corridor, same floor, but further away. He saw us and immediately went back into his room. Sister’s face also, I can tell when she’s lying, or panicking. It’s usually fear and then anger. She scolded me for being kpo and told me to in and sleep. I asked her what about you but she said just let you be, on the toilet bowl throwing up.

Me : so you were saying, you came back to look for me because?

SIL : I felt you deserved better.

Me : did you recognise the guy?

SIL : no. It was late, I was tired and still a bit flustered and high from the beer. and he was fast.

Me : can it all just be a coincidence?

My ego was still in play, keeping me in denial, and suspicion.

SIL : she was bak in her wedding gown, the dinner gown you know?

It was a simple one, not those long kind which I despise, and convinced her was easier to use for fucking and keeping to fuck again in future. Eventually she agreed which made me loved her more.

I was rather stunned by that.

SIL : are you ok?

Me : just . Erm… this news.. just. I don’t know.

SIL : do you want to process it now? Or shall we do other stuff?

Me : I think, that’s all for tonight.

SIL : huh you are going back?

Me : no, i mean, that’s enough information and thinking.

SIL : yes it can be overwhelming. you are the trusting kind, and when it’s

Me : no. I guess I never really cared that much. I wanted my freedom also. Needed a lot of alone time.

SIL : oh. Hmmm.. then do you need freedom and alone time from me?

I stopped to think, her hug loosen beside me.

Me : actually. No. But I did wondered it this morning, but no. I like having you around all the time.

SIL : are you hungry? I order something in for you.

Me : It’s still early, why don’t we settle the laundry, then I’d head back to take some clothes?

SIL : when did you tell her you’d go back?

Me : i told her this was indefinite. I may have to travel.

SIL : oh? She didn’t probe more?

Me : no. Except to inform her when. She said something about picking me up or something.

SIL : oh ok. Wow. Erm. I think you should just tell her you need to pack clothes for a work trip?

Me : hmmm. Sounds good. She won’t be coming here anyway.

SIL : no. It’s not that. Just call her and give her a heads up you are going back ok?

SIL sounded very serious.

Me : do you want to follow?

SIL : how about you settle that now, I’ll settle the laundry and get us dinner?

Me : ok.

SIL got up and dragged me off her bed, pulled me to the kitchen and stuffed my clothes to me, she grabbed my stuff and passed to me, then hurried me to the door.

SIL : remember to call her! Go! And come back fast!

I nodded my head as I put on my shoes..

SIL : and call me the moment you are coming back ok?

I walked off and didn’t really reply her. got to the lift. Before I even exit the lift, SIL called already.

SIL : can you talk to me on your drive there?

Me : yup sure. Let me connect the phone to the. car first. Hold on ah..

SIL and I talked as I drove. She did the laundry and commented about the clothes asked for my opinion on how to mix and match them…

SIL : Wouldn’t that be too revealing? Too obvious?

Me : haha. I was kidding. It’ll be hot though, but yeah, too direct, totally not your style. Will be seen as trying too hard and giving the wrong idea. ok I’m reaching. Call you when I’m back in the car.

SIL : ok. Wait. You’ve called her right?

Me : oh yeah shit. I forgot. We were talking the whole time!

SIL : call her NOW!

Me : ok

It wasn’t a pleasant phone call. for some reason, SIL was right. Wife did NOT like it. She warned me not to treat this house like a clubhouse where I can just come and go. Thankfully, she was at work and didn’t want to bother talking much to me.

I checked, she was right, she had been asking me to fix my snoring problem by having surgery at mount E, and to get me to do it faster, she had moved my stuff over to the spare bedroom. My clothes were in the simple closet there, it wasn’t a mess like it was dumped but, it sure wasn’t organised with kindness, like did in a hurry. I took my suitcase from the storeroom and grabbed a whole portion of clothes, like I wasn’t coming back. The move wasn’t complete, I think some were still in the master bedroom closet, especially one thing that SIL would love for me to have… my wedding suit!

To my surprise, the door was LOCKED.

I didn’t even know there were room keys to begin with, or where we kept it. The word ‘we’ also felt awkward to be used.

Message from SIL

SIL : you done?

Me : almost. Can’t find something

SIL : is it important?

Me : no not really. I’ll leave now.

SIL : ok. Drive back safe, even though there’s a surprise waiting for you.

Me : what… ok. Hello? Hello?

I realised that my phone had gone completely flat. I had the seen the 10% left but didn’t realise that it’d drain so quickly. Time for a new phone

I drove back as quickly as possible, security guard on duty was a more relaxed one. When rolled my suit case and exited the lift at her floor, SIL was there, as if she had rushed out from their unit to see who it was. I felt like a pilot coming home to see his wife after many years, wanted to make that joke. However, I kept mum…

SIL’s eyes were rather red.

What the fuck was going on?

I need Italy went over to her and we locked in an embrace.

Me : what’s wrong?

SIL : nothing. You never notice

Me : notice what?

SIL broke off from our hug, took my suit case and quickly drag us into the unit.

Me : oh! Wow!

I saw her backview and realised what she was talking about. She was in this rather translucent light grey one piece dress. I could see the strap on her back, it wasn’t the usual kind. It was something more unique, which heads up around her neck, with a lot of lace… it wasn’t a bright red or a bright green underneath, she had heeded my suggestion. I had given her a few colors to avoid with this dress, too blatant. She wore it, and remained subtlety elegant, while also causing lust unknowingly.

Me : wow.

I was distracted immediately, any worry or care for why her eyes were red or anything else immediately disappeared.

I wanted to hug her straight away, and rip her clothes off immediately.

But when she turned, I saw her wiping tears from her face and trying to be strong.

FUCK…

There goes my good fuck.

Me : hey what’s wrong??

We hugged and she just seeped, didn’t talk. I didn’t either…

Then I realised…

I think I got it figured out.

It was panic attack!

I let her rest and reached for my phone, checked on some bookings and found a decent place. It wasn’t far from work and in a nicer neighbourhood. The price was a little off putting but it was still way lesser than the place the wife had wanted..

Me : come. I need you to follow me, and don’t ask anything.

SIL was still slightly weeping, not crying, but her eyes were strained, she wasn’t looking.

We went to her bedroom, I asked for her luggage, I didn’t care so much, just basically grabbed everything she had just put in the dryer, then went to the toilet with the zip lock back from her drawer, took her toiletries which was very little. Looked through her clothes, which wasn’t that many, I took those I had fantasised before and a few of her skirts which I thought weren’t bad. Then I realised, I should bring them all. It was a matter of respecting her pride and letting her know what my feelings for her are more than just cosmetic.

She was in a daze, didn’t really ask me where we were going. I helped her change out of the dress into shorts and a t-shirt. Her shoes were easy to pack, one pair of slipper and one pair of work shoes, that was it. There was a spare which I didn’t bother to bring. Her work items were still in my car from yesterday morning, took a last look around the room and we headed off. She looked puzzled but somehow didn’t have the energy to ask.

As we drove, SIL didn’t ask much and just stared into the distance.

SIL : Sorry about just now. I’m much better now.

Me : you’ll be even better later. Wait and see.

SIL : ok, I know I can count on you.

I drove into the drive way and informed the guard “checking in”. The guard was a little surprised at the hour and I hinted last minute.

SIL : huh. How much will it be?

Me : this place requires at least 6 nights.

SIL : ok. Then not so bad. How much is it?

Me : don’t worry, I got it.

SIL : no. Use my credit card. No paper trail for you, remember?

Me : oh yes. How high is your limit?

Before we got out of the car, SIL even asked me for permission to get me another phone and she’d signed another number for me just for us to use to communicate. She was being thoughtful but I also wondered, is she totally relying on me fully out of convenience? It was just a thought.

Me : I’ll pass you the cash for this bill tomorrow, it’s in my office, my secret stash haha.

SIL : I can afford this. It’s ok. I have a lot of savings also, I don’t spend much, also, didn’t have anyone to spend on. Let me pay.

Me : we discuss this again then.

The check in process took awhile, but thankfully we had a free upgrade to a bigger apartment as they couldn’t provide us with the view we preferred.

We were brought up to our unit, it was very luxurious and nicely done up. Although SIL hid behind me mostly and avoided conversation with the staff was was introducing the property and her facilities in description. Once we were alone and the door shut, SIL and I HUGGED!

SIL : THANK YOUUU!!!!

Me : haha why? You said you were paying right?

SIL : yup sure.

Me : seriously how much is your limit? I was thinking of just extending it to 3 or 6 months, we can get a cheaper rate

SIL looked at me and gasped, then hugged me tight.

SIL : anything. We discuss in the morning ok? I’m tired already.

Me : do you mind setting things up? I’m really hungry, I’d drive out to get something.

SIL : yup sure. I’m ok here!

After leaving with the new key cards and stuff, I was alone and had time to think. It felt odd, I was alone, and oddly, I didn’t feel like it was a relief, like FINALLY! I didn’t have that. It felt odd.

My phone was still dead, and I left it at our new temporary ‘home’. Thankfully, knowing that area well, I drove to the nearby hawker center and ordered something simple.

Why was the queue taking so long?

I should have felt disturbed and turned of by SIL’s extreme emotional mood swings, but for some reason, I could understand what she was going through. I felt like I wanted to support her.

I was worried that she was alone and quickly ate and then rushed back. When I opened the door, SIL didn’t greet me at the door. I rushed into the apartment to look for her, expecting her to be on the bed crying or something.

She looked so innocent, her hair was tied up and she was sweating a little despite the air con being on. She’d been hard at work, and fast too, unpacking her stuff. I noticed that my suitcase was completely unpacked already as well.

Me : you are seriously effective.

SIL : what should I wear tomorrow?

Me : hmm.. how about…

I took out her navy blue sleeveless top that had buttons in front and her black skirt. SIL frowned in confusion…

SIL : what about the new clothes I wore just now? And the ones we bought today?

Me : what’s wrong with the clothes you already have?

SIL looked at me with gratitude in her eyes, I went over to hug her but she stopped me, saying she’s sweaty, I didn’t care, citing that I had hawker smell. She was more concerned about me eating alone, rather than me worrying about causing smell to the apartment by bringing the food back..

Me : sorry, I now realised that I’m no longer living with a selfish lioness after all..

SIL giggled…

Me : I’m just living with a kind lioness.

SIL : Oei!

We showered together and it was time to sleep. SIL got up again and headed into the toilet, I saw her bring the complimentary toiletries out of our bedroom. When she came back, she climbed on the bed beside me and sat next to me, still not covered by the blanket. I could only stare and lust. It was the material I loved the best, SATIN or SILK. Whatever it was. It wasn’t loose also, it fitted her well, very well. She knew I was starting..

SIL : before you fall asleep, I want this request ok? Let’s shower separately alright? I will take the toilet outside, you use my shampoo and soap, it’s better than the complimentary ones. I have my routine before work, need my alone time. Hope you understand. Need to get my focus back.

Me : yup ok. Then how about now?

SIL : hmmm what about now?

Me : do you need to start to focus already?

SIL : noooo.. rest is good enough.

Me : ok. Good night. Hope you ok with my snore

SIL : not my first time, you’ve forgotten? Those times, in my room?

Me : oh yes. Ok good good, you won’t be shocked. What are you waiting for? Lie down luh.

SIL : when you stop staring lo?

Me : huh. Erm ok. Haha sorry.

SIL : are you sure you can sleep peacefully?

SIL lifted the blanket and checked on my bottom area, she saw how erected my penis was, she already could see from the blanket.

Me : it’s ok. I must learn to cope, can’t expect from you every single night. And you need to rest for tomorrow too.

SIL : why can’t expect every single night? What nonsense! As if we didn’t ….. last one. In the past.. hehe.

Me : you mean, you are ok for tonight? To you know, make love…

SIL : cringe!!! If not then why I put this on for you? Unless you don’t like my choice.

Me : haha you are going to regret saying that.

I pulled her in and wanted to start making love to her .

SIL : no. Not so fast.

She broke free from my hug and got off the bed, she headed to the closet and took out something. I got up to chase after her but realise, she taken out a cardigan… what was she up to. I went near her but she quickly moved away from me again, I chased after her but she was already at the door, putting on her cardigan and putting my slippers on the ground from the shoe rack.

Me : where are we going?

SIL : it’s still early right? I don’t usually sleep at 9pm ok. Let’s explore this place!

Me : you not going to change?

SIL : do you want me to change?

SIL was in a simple dark turquoise satin slip from victoria secret. There was lace at the bottom of it and the sides had see through chiffon like gaps. I saw a hint of black panties plain. Before I could touch her to check it out, SIL stepped out, with the key card and walked towards the lift and pressed the button. I finally caught up with her and hugged her tight.

Me : when did you become so daring?

SIL : for you. It’s easy. Where should we go first?

Me : doesn’t matter. I just want to find a place and really give it you.

SIL : hehe. Well, that will have to wait.

I lost control and kissed her wildly in the lift, we forgot to press any buttons and the lift went quiet and stopped ventilation. SIL pressed a floor that was a few floor below us and I quickly made her resume french kissing with me, cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples immediately. SIL was turned on, and hugged me tight, but when the lift doors opened, SIL broke free and jogged out of the lift. We held hands and made our way to the sky terrace, which was this communal space that was built in the middle of the building, open air. It was night and we could see orchard from there, I hugged her from behind and just smelled her hair. It felt so nice, just me and her.

Then, I realised, this would be like our pseudo first ever married life night! We were alone, no pressure, not hiding from anyone, just the two of us. It felt GOOD. It felt RIGHT!

We kissed slowly and gently, but realised there were CCTVs there. It’s a private property’s communal space after all.

We held hands and explored the rest of the property, the sauna room the steam room, the pools.. unfortunately, we didn’t walk past anyone as it was late. I wondered if SIL was doing that for me as she seem to keep trying. We avoided the lobby and headed back up.

It was at this moment, there was another guest resident who took the lift up with us. He had just gotten back from his jog and was all sweaty and with his ear piece . He smiled at us and took out his phone from his arm strap, then started looking at it. Before he stepped out on his floor, I noticed that he gave SIL a second look, either thinking that she’s dressed oddly or he wanted to look at her busts.

I didn’t care, I felt so turned on, especially since I was already tugging SIL’s underwear, I had my hand inside her night slip already and was squeezing her butt cheeks, and tugging on her thong.

We both sweat a little from the walk, but neither of us cared. We just locked lips and kissed passionately, like a just married couple, ready to have sex together for the very very first time.

SIL stripped me but kept my briefs on, I kept her slip on but tried to remove her thong.

SIL : I thought you don’t like me to remove? I bought a size bigger so it’s not painful you…

I just stared at her and couldn’t speak…

Wow

Just wow….

I spent 15 minutes kissing around her pussy and caressing around her nipples, making pussy so wet and her body was arching up and down. She then sat up and got me to lie down and she went down to suck me off. I wanted to shift her body to 69 together gently and slowly, but she refused. She blew me slow and gently., but passionately.

Then, she kissed me on my belly and upwards, licked my nipples which made me giggle.

We locked lips gently for awhile. Then SIL backed off and lay on her side.

I was ready…

I was ready too give it to her

SIL : good night! Almost 10.30pm. Time to sleep!

I just laid there and was speechless as SIL turned her back on me and got comfortable and just hugged another pillow to sleep. Was she for real?

I realised, she may be thinking that importance of focusing on her return back home. We’ve had plenty of sex after all, I can manage, I can put her needs before mine. I was also pretty tired as well.

Next morning when I woke up, SIL was gone!
Old 09-06-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

I checked the rest of the apartment, SIL’s night slip was hung neatly outside the closet, hung on a hanger and her thong in the middle of the hanger. I checked the rest of the apartment which wasn’t a big place, she was gone. Her work shoes were gone. I quickly called her and she greeted me cute.

SIL : I knew you’d missed the note dumb dumb, it’s right in the toilet. Go brush your teeth first! You’d seen the note! Byeeee…

She hung up on me, she was already at work. It was only 8am.

[ The note ] on a piece of the residence’s stationery.

6:50am
~ I tried to wake you with some kiss kiss down there, but you never respond after 10 minutes of trying!
Sorry, I head off to work 1st ok? Let me get a head start on things.

There’s breakfast buffet provided at ‘The Dining Place’ downstairs, don’t forget! It’s part of the package!

P.S. : please avoid me at work today, I don’t want to be distracted and yes, you distract me! Wait for your surprise after work! <3

==================================

I felt happy from reading it and kept it in the bedside table drawer. Used the coffee machine and got ready for work. It was only 8.15am. I enjoyed being on the balcony which was spacious and lavish feeling. I should have gotten a place like, this, worked harder perhaps?

Took a look at the breakfast buffet, it was basic but good enough to make me stay and eat a little. I wanted to rush off to work to see SIL but remembered her reminder. While driving, I wondered if I’d be able to resist having sexual urges with SIL at work. I’d be wanting her under my table the whole day. If it had been wife, i think there’d be no restrain and we’d get sick of each other pretty fast, just like how we are now at the moment I suppose.

When it was time for lunch, I thought of asking SIL, but she didn’t text me either. I went for lunch alone, it didn’t feel good, I kept checking my phone for her messages but there were none. I’ve felt quite lonely at work ever since the last promotion a year plus ago which revealed your friends from foe, and brought new targets on my back. I wouldn’t say I was the best candidate but I don’t suppose I didn’t deserve it either.

Heck.

Ate at a place I thought SIL might appear at, the basement where ‘The noodle story’ was, and bought a few pieces of ‘red bean and sesame’ kueh to bring back to our apartment for supper etc. As I was about to make my way back to office, there was finally a message.

Wait, it’s a random number. Who is this?

? : Helloooo =)

Me : you are?

? : we first hooked up in the toilet, remember?

Me : wait. Who?

I started to panic, who the fuck was this.

Then, the number called!
Old 09-06-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
pinkcloudz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent updates bro. Enjoying every one!
Old 10-06-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Thankfully, it was a familiar voice.

? : you dumb dumb, forever don’t remember anything one…

Me : oh. How come you are using this number?

SIL : dumb dumb. Told you! We should worry about your paper trail! Remember? OK quick, are you alright to use a spare phone? Or should we both have spare phones?

Me : So this number is for my to use while you continue with your original number?

SIL : yup!

Me : ok sounds good. I collect the phone from you later?

SIL : yup! Later, as in AFTER work. NOT during ok. I still have a lot to clear, haven’t even had lunch yet! Ok see you after work.. byeeee.

Me : wait, what time?

SIL : oh yes. That’s true. erm. Ok for now we can text in this manner, this number to your phone. Actually I may have to stay and work later, you know just back so must show face a bit more.

Me : I don’t think people bother at all though.

Sighs, she’s still not getting it !

SIL : erm. That’s not nice. Bye!

She hung up on me.

I texted her.

Me : so I wait for you?

3rd number : no

Me : you give me a rough time? I get dinner and pick you.

3rd number : nope. I’ll get home when I get home. Bye.

She sounded pissed indeed.

I knew better, just leave her be, do something romantic as a gesture to apologise. Knowing her, I avoided going anywhere near her work station.

I was rather frustrated and there was only one thing that I felt like doing and that was to go home and jerk off to the thong that’s waiting there at home. I realised that would really piss her off, I’m not even sure if she’s really angry or … I just went home one I was done for the day (4pm) and tried to think what I can do to make the place more homely for her. The house was very nice and comfortable, very homely. I fell into a relaxed state. Then I realised, I should make effort to spruce up the house. I had some ideas. Calculating wife’s work schedule, I pinpoint that she’d be at work roughly. Snuck back home and brought over the alcohol which SIL liked. I wanted to bring over my wedding suit but the bedroom was locked again! What the fuck!

Then, I realised I can bring over more of the stuff from her bedroom, or even look at her fridge in the kitchen to see what kind of things she like or bring over, however, I couldn’t find where she kept her condo card or house key pass.

I tried to think as hard as possible, what did she say over the past few days. What would be something she like?

I realise I didn’t know that much about her.

I decided to shower and just relax, then head out to get food to cook a fast dinner which can be heated up when she returns, a meal for one in case she tells me she’s already eaten. While showering, I realise…..

There was a laundry basket, woven material type, provided by the property. Checked inside, found the set of t-shirt and shorts SIL wore last night, the elegant bra and panty set she wore to wait for me to return that matched with the light grey translucent buttoned dress was there as well. She had worn it when we moved over. There was a nice scent. I was tempted to jerk one off while smelling hers, but I wanted to save my energy and cum for her. I controlled! Wait. Where’s that dress?

Wait, what did she wear to work today?

I hurried out to check her wardrobe, the old set of clothes which I had picked out for her were still there in the closet. She didn’t wear what I chose. and wait. So …..

I realised.

Fuck!

She wore that translucent dress!

And goodness, what did she pair it with?

I started to feel uneasy. The thoughts in my head… especially now that I started to wonder, how that COL would react upon seeing what she’s wearing. I looked, was rather relieved that her cardigan was missing, the black one she wore last night with me. Ok. That’s not so worrying.. I felt very uneasy, drank a little bit…

FUCK IT, i better get out, before I need to go stain her thong or panties… I’d better go get the groceries for dinner. It was almost 7pm. Checked my phone, still no contact with her. Should I just buy something simpler and just the steak to grill up. The crockery in the kitchen was well equipped!

After just reaching the gantry, I lost my control. The thoughts in my head, SIL staying late to work, despite it being our first day together as a pseudo married couple… She needed to stay late to work, my head just couldn’t handle it. I drove back to office instead, with the pretence that I had forgotten to bring something home. As if I bring work home….

Parked opposite the building in the open car park as it would be faster.

In the lift, while going up, so much anticipation Im my head. I checked my watch, it was already 7.15pm. I was expecting to see COL trying to joke with her, she was doing his work, and laughing at everything he says.

Just as I was about to enter the office, my phone rang.

3rd number : Where are you?

Me : erm . Why? Where are you?

3rd number : I’m already home! Where are you huh?

Me : erm. Shoot. I came back to office it give you a lift.

3rd number : tsk! I told you I’ll get home on my own. It’s ok. Have you eaten?

Me : no.

3rd number : by the way, what time did you leave work today?

Me : quite early, why?

3rd number : never mind it’s ok. Have you eatennnnn? Quick? Peak hour.

Me : nope. You?

3rd number : ok just come back now ok. I’ll order the food.

I rushed back without entering the office.

How can I be so stupid???

On the drive back, I called her again. She hung up on my call.

3rd number calling…

3rd number : tsk you ah. Need to remember! We don’t call direct any moreeee..

Me ; sorry my bad. I’m desperate to see you. Not thinking right. Sorry about this afternoon ok?

3rd number : later then talk. Is pasta and pizza ok? I’m very hungry. Didn’t eat lunch at all! Barely ate breakfast! And you didn’t give me my lunch?

Me : huh?

3rd number : explain to you later, so Italian ok?

Me : yup.

I’m driving back already, just 10 minutes.

3rd number : yup yup. Let me put you on speaker…. Ok, let’s eat downstairs ok? No need to clean up. I’ll bring proper cutlery down. Hold on… ok found… I meet you downstairs ok? Call me when you reach. AT THIS NUMBER!

Me : wait, have you changed?

3rd number : nooooo.. told you to wait for our surprise right?

Me : haha ok. That I remember. Ok see you. Reaching soon.

However there was a jam. I called SIL on the 3rd number and we chat as I drove back. She told me mor about her day, the work stuff, we go serious a little. I gave her advice here and there.

SIL : sorry, I forgot to bring drinks down!

Me : oh wait. I have wine in the car. I’ll bring up.

When I finally saw her in person, she looked nerdy as hell. Hair tied up, her spectacles, translucent rubber and blue. Her cardigan was buttoned up, seated and the food laid out on the table, she even got wine glasses, perhaps from the staff.

I hurried over and joined her, we greeted each other and started eating.

Me : so.. how did you come back?

SIL : grab car lo. can’t wait to come back here.

Me : that’s good. So what’s our arrangement from here on?

SIL : meaning?

Me : I don’t want to have breakfast alone here. Can you wait for me?

SIL : yup sure.. tomorrow we can leave here around 8.30am?

Me : wow. You sure? I can wake earlier.

SIL : no need silly, our traveling time is cut by half! I’m not a workaholic la.

Me : then what was last night about?

SIL : huh?

Me : it was a total mood killer, I slept very uncomfortably

SIL : mood killer ? Hey. I just read that it’d be a good idea to prolong the foreplay . That ‘s all. Sorry. I ‘m still very new at this.

Me : oh. Hmmm… actually. I think there’s suggestion from print and there’s reality. Wait. Wow. What are you doing?

SIL : it’s kind of warm, plus we are in our safe area now, I don’t need to be so conservative anymore.

SIL removed her cardigan and I saw, blatantly

She was in a red bra underneath the grey translucent dress!

Me : wait. You wore that to work? Wow. Goodness..

SIL : I also wore my cardigan ok! You can smell it later. by the way, this is yours.

She pushed the spare phone to me, it was an iPhone 7.

Me : where did you find the time to do this?

SIL : during lunch! That’s why. I didn’t have lunch… no time! The person was so slow to activate my new line

Me : you should have asked me to do it.

SIL : you can’t … no paper trail under your name remember?

Me : oh yes… are you done with the food?

SIL : did you see containers upstairs? So much food left.

Me : it’s ok, just throw. Don’t think they can be kept overnight.

SIL : tsk! Waste! We have a fridge… never mind leave it to me.

SIL stood up, rather annoyed at how I treat food and waste. She packed the leftovers and organised them , I assured her and threw the sure rubbish into the bag.

Wait.

what panties was she wearing?

I can’t tell what it is still… is she wearing white or grey? Or being? I can see the lining… non vpl?

I wanted to feel for it, to make out where it is… but SIL was fast to evade my hand. Was she keeping a lookout ?

SIL : hey hey hey. Dirty hands! Light colored dress! Expensive some more!!! Let’s go and wash your hands first luh!

I got the thrash and held her cardigan on my arm. She took the food and returned the glasses to the staff. With the leftover bottle of wine in my hand , I lifted my other arm to sniff her cardigan when we were in the lift. She was right, there was plenty of sweat smell…. And a bit of the armpit smell… I choked a little.

SIL : told you it’s smelly! I sweat a lot ! I took train to work you know!

Me : you should have woke me.

SIL : but you wouldn’t be surprised!

Me : huh…

SIL : NEVER MIND…

We got home and I quickly washed my hands, dry them on my shorts and immediately went behind SIL and started to hug her and grope her front, unbuttoning her front which was buttoned all the way up! I felt the bra cup material, it was smooth without lace, simple design with just the V in the middle of the bra connecting hte cups. The strap was simple as well, and it wasn’t bright red, it was maroon. It was new.

SIL : hmmmm, you don’t fill ice trays at home? Tsk!

She walked over to the sink and washed both the tray and the container, with me tagging behind her kissing her hair and smelling her hair, and walking behind her like our ankles were tied together. I was managed to get her buttons all the way down, then when she was done, I turned her around but she took the chance to walk over to the sink to start washing the cutlery. I was still behind her. Something was off, she didn’t seem interested at all.

I was rather upset about it.

It brought about more anger, so I became rougher, spread her top part of the dress down her shoulders and kissed her bra strap, my hands roamed down south and started to lift up her dress bottom and cupped her bare butt..

WAIT..

FUCK!!!

SIL WAS PANTY-LESS!

WHERE ARE HER PANTIES????
Old 10-06-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Where the fuck were her panties? Hold on, this is SIL, not the wife. Have some trust in her. Maybe she didn’t wear because she I didn’t bring her lighter color pieces over? She’s still conservative after all. I spread her legs and felt up both her inner thighs, what I felt made me happier. I felt moist streams coming down. She was definitely in the mood and I felt her butt arch backwards and raised a little. She continued to wash the dishes but was inviting me to penetrate her from behind. I played with the sensitive area at her butt crack gently with one hand while the other held her skirt up. SIL moaned and her butt started to fidget a lot, then she stopped washing the dishes and just looked down at the sink. I continued to do so until I heard the sound of rushing water, she washed her hand and then I felt cold fingers on my fully hard penis. She had reached downwards to try and stuff herself with my penis, but she couldn’t, she struggled and she was clearly not experienced in it or know how to do so with ease. By the time I push it in, she was already so smooth on the inside and wet.

Holding her waist, I started to pump her hard and fast.

SIL : urhhhhh… slow down please…. I don’t like it like this….

Me : woah. Ok. Ok. You too hot today. It’s been torture. From last night…

SIL : I got blow you this morning lo. You were still snoring… lazy piggggg

Me : by .. by the way… did you wear panties today?

SIL : why?

Hmmm why was she avoiding my answer?

I pulled out and turned her around.

SIL : wait, (I didn’t care and wanted to raise her leg to fuck her against the sink) NO! Wait first.

Me : huh ? What?

SIL : you finish up the washing, (she gently palmed my stomach and pushed me away to walk pass me ) I’ll be waiting for you right…. There…

SIL sat on the sofa, and started to button up her dress again, but to just above her cleavage.

I washed quickly and turned, to my surprise, SIL was behind me.

SIL : no. Wait. Let me check!

She grabbed a chunk of my belly and grip it hard, kept me at bay while I watched her like a docile blur person under her spell.

SIL : still so soapy! (She felt the glass which I had used in the morning) rinse it properly again! I am still here! Why you rush???

I laughed and turned but felt SIL squat down and tilt my body side ways. She kissed along my shorts and kissed on the material.. I waited… and waited…

FUCK…

HOW IS SHE GETTING SO GOOD AT ALL THESE??? SHE IS SO FUCKING GOOD!

I was waiting and waiting , just waiting for her lips to touch my penis head. I reached for it and pulled it out for her.

SIL : done?

Me : yes. Almost…

SIL got up and then just walked back to the sofa area, but this time she stood at the balcony window door and looked out, then shut the curtains and just stood there… I quickly finished it all up and rushed over to her, and didn’t wait, bent her over again and fucked her doggy standing up, but I remembered to be gentle.

Then pulled out and turned her around, pulled her over it the sofa and put her down, guided her to spread her legs missionary and penetrated her.

SIL : wait. Did you get condoms?

Me : oh . Yeah. I tried, but the master bedroom was locked.

SIL : you went back?

Me : yup, to get the wines you like.

SIL : thank you.. then how? I don’t have time to visit the clinic tomorrow.

It was almost 9pm.

We look for a clinic and go later?

SIL : so late! Is there anything you can do?

Me : I pull out if I feel the urge to shoot coming?

SIL : does that work?

Me : not sure.

SIL : hmmm.. I help you finish ? You just do half way?

Me : ok!

SIL : do not touch my top buttons. Just leave it as it is.

Me : why? I want to suck your nipples.

SIL : just trust me on this ok?

Me : ok

I just lost control, pushed it in and started to pump her gently, trying to hold back. We locked lips and then I found a comfortable angle to fuck her consistently and easily.

I held her by her waist down and looked down at her. SIL looked up at me, her hair untied and her spectacles still worn, she looked at me and moaned.

But then, I don’t know why, at this moment, that burning question filled my head again.

What is wrong with me?

Is it because her sister (my wife) made me distrusting???

Me : did you wear panties to work?

SIL looked up at me, but chose not to answer me, she looked to her side at times…

Me : hey, why aren’t you answering.. did you wear panties to work?

SIL was just somehow insistent on not answering. She took the sofa pillow and covered her face instead.

I felt this rage build up inside me.

The thoughts… started to form in my head, especially when I can’t see her face. The suspense, it was killing me….

SIL had worn the matching maroon, silky and shiny to work, under the skirt…

that COL had seen through it. He kept flirting with SIL, SIL enjoyed the flirting…

Things happened….

That COL took the panties from her.

maybe even a thong..

That’s why she doesn’t dare to tell me where it is.

That’s why… because she never ever want to lie to me.

I lost control, I immediately wanted to split her top part of her dress to see her bra. Why was she so secretive about? Were there bite marks, was her bra ripped? What is going on????

I struggled with her button while trying to maintain fucking her, at the same tie she was also trying to stop me from doing so. That brought me even more rage, I lost patience with the struggle and simply just used both hands and ripped her top part of the dress apart… Her buttons, two of them got pulled off, the other three were spoilt.

SIL removed the pillow from her face and looked up at me angrily, she quickly checked her dress.

I didn’t care, I cupped both her breasts in the bra cup and checked on them, my penis fully inside her but I’ve stopped pumping. The bra looked brand new.

It must be love bites around her nipples then, did I give her any? I don’t recall.
I immediately stuffed her bra with much force to pull her breasts, out, SIL was upset about it and made some noise.

SIL : why so rough??? They are new and expensive!

I didn’t care, I was just staring and checking her breasts, she seemed to be able to tell, because she found my behavior odd.

SIL : are you ok? Your face is red!

Me : tell me! Did you wear panties to work today? Or thong?

SIL looked up at me and there was some look of realisation on her face, her eye brows frowned hard and she looked up at me.

That was the look I hated but yet loved, it turned me on so much. FUCK! FUCK FUCK! I lost control and pumped her extremely hard and fast!

SIL : Oei.. mmm… Oei…. Mmmm… don’t shoot inside … Oei… don’t shoot inside… careful..ahhhh mmmm ahhh.. .don’t! Don’t!

She saw my face and my reaction… she knew…

I stopped pumping and just kept my penis fully inside her, she’s still damn fucking tight for goodness sake….. SIL hit my stomach a few times and looked away…

SIL : argh…. What is wrong with you today!

She kicked me away and got up, removed her dress entirely and started to inspect the area. Even though I was the one who had bought that dress for her, she was visibly upset with me.

I just lay on the sofa, tired and in recovery, that orgasm was solid. It was a very sensational one. I was just zoned.

SIL immediately went to the toilet, then she came out and went to the phone.

I heard her talking to someone and the words “vanity kit” being mentioned. Thereafter, she took her phone and used it by the kitchen. She did not want to be near me, then she went into the bedroom, came out in t-shirt and shorts she wore yesterday.

SIL : I need your car. Are you ok with me driving it?

Me : why? Where are you going? I can drive you.

SIL : no. You take some time to be alone. I really don’t know what’s going on. I’m not ok with what happened. I’m going to the clinic to get the pill, I have no time tomorrow. If you want to continue with me, please go get some condoms. Also, please don’t make any smart remarks about my work style or hours. You have your way I have mine ok.

Me : I’m sorry.

SIL told me that a staff will be providing us more vanity kit items, I was to collect it for her and just leave it on the dining table. I realised she wanted to sew the buttons back and fix the dress. I took photo her size so I could get a new piece for her from that brand. I also helped to put the dress neatly on the table and recovered the buttons for her. However, the jealous side of me still went to check the toilet and inspect her brand new maroon bra.

SIL disappeared and only came back much later at 1045pm. When she saw the dining table and that I was trying to help her sew it back, she laughed. She came back with more groceries like fruits and milk for my morning espresso. I tried to help her but she didn’t allow, pouting at me but in a cuter manner.

SIL : are you ok?

Me : yup. Why.

SIL : what was just now about? Why were you so angry?

Me : angry? No luh. You were just too hot for me to handle.

SIL : but I can tell you liked it though, sorry, but you enjoyed the delaying and suspense right?

Me : where are you learning all these?

SIL : online luh! Thought i told you already…

Me : what did you search? “How to keep your man interested?”

SIL : hehe. Yes something like that… but different word… never mind.. it’s late I go bath! And stop sewing! Think you will make it worse! Have you showered?

Me : nope.

SIL gave me a look, and just walked past me and tapped me on my shoulder, stroked across it gently.

Naturally I got up and followed her, as she stripped in the toilet, I picked up after her and folded them before putting them into the laundry basket, and I did the same for mine too. She looked at my actions, I caught her smiling but she continued to shower on her own and ignored me. I just stood by her side and helped her with her back. We didn’t talk, and she did the same for me. Until I felt her wash my testicles from behind me, then from behind me, hugged me and pressed her breasts on my back and stretched forward to was hm my shaft, pulling back my foreskin to wash it as well/.

I was rather tired and could only get semi erected. SIL stepped outside quickly before i could hug her or do anything more.

SIL : can you come over here?

I quickly stepped out with the towel and went over to her, saw her inspecting the thong she wore last night with that night slip.

Me : yes dear? Wait. I didn’t do anything to it. I swear.

SIL : yup I know. I thought you would… hmmm

Me : ok. So what about it.

SIL : I was going to wear this tomorrow, now it’s just like any other piece… in the closet. Anyway, help me to pick out what to wear tomorrow, that will accompany this.

Me : you serious?

SIL : yup. But do it tomorrow morning, let’s rest earlier tonight, we still need to test the routine with dining downstairs before we head off.

she seem to take the morning routines very seriously, that was quite drastically different from me. SIL put on the same night slip again, left the thong hanging there. I just put on a pair of boxers and got into bed.

Me : are we ok?

SIL : depends on what happened just now?

Me : you still aren’t telling me whether you wore panties to work today.

SIL : but why does it matter so much. Ok wait. We are no longer making love, I don’t need to keep you in suspense anymore. Erm. yes I did.

Me : oh ok. What color?

SIL : matching pair lo.

She shifted and rested her head on my stomach, body exposed to the air con. I could see her cup rest on her chest, it was still big, and her nipple was obvious.

Me : so where is it now.

SIL : you will find out tomorrow, at about 9 am.

Me : what does that mean?

SIL : can you have more patience and trust me ? Stop spoiling all the fun…

Me : ok I’m sorry.

SIL put my hand on her stomach.

Me : you are going to sleep like this?

SIL : not really. I’m wide awake, who about you?

Me : a little tired.

SIL : haha alright, you just turn in first. Don’t worry about me.

SIL got out of the bed and headed out of the room, I saw that she was using her phone.

I was fucking tired, but FUCKKKKK…

Why was she on the phone? Who was she texting?? Wait, is she even texting anyone?

She told me to trust, her. I’d find out where her maroon panties are tomorrow morning…

What’s all these about. Was this another test? Her walking out showing me she’s on the phone…

It’s probably another test.

I lay in bed and tried to sleep. I tried, but my lazy ass just won’t doze off. I wasn’t even trying to think if she was texting that guy. I just couldn’t sleep.

Gave up, walked to the door, heard tv sounds outside, gently opening the door, gently walking outside.

Me : hey.

SIL was lying down comfortable on the sofa, head facing the the balcony and her legs facing towards the kitchen, which was towards me. She saw me and jumped up and almost dropped her phone.

Her legs were spread as she was using her phone.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE DOING?
Old 10-06-2024, 01:05 AM
Samster

It was awkward.

Me : hey I can’t sleep, will you come back in? You can watch inside with me.

SIL : ok sure. Give me a minute.

She got up and turned the tv off, I held the door for her. She left her phone on the sofa

SIL came into the room and avoided eye contact with me, she was very embarrassed.

Instead of going straight into the bed, she headed into the toilet and shut the door.

Me : is everything ok?

SIL : give me a minute. Need to pee.

I rushed out to the sofa where I recalled seeing her phone was left, there were no notifications and the airplane mode was on. I went back into the room with her phone in my hand, ready to confront her.

Me : hey you forgot your phone..

SIL was not nervous at all, she told me to just put on the bed and she’d set alarm later.

Me : I think you forgot to flush.

SIL : oh. Erm… actually I didn’t pee, I just needed to wipe.

me : wipe what? Was my cum oozing out of you? Sorry

SIL : oh. Not that. Erm. it was water… the ice cube wasn’t fully frozen so it melted very quickly.

Me : ice cube?

SIL : do not laugh ok. I was icing down there.

Me : what/

SIL : I read that it helps with soreness the next day.

Me : soreness???

SIL : must I explain everything to you??? It’s ok. It’s late. Goodnight!

She covered herself with the blanket the turned to sleep. Then she got up again and reached for her phone and then turned away from me again. She was embarrassed?

SIL : you should have filled up the ice trays. Your fault by the way. Good nightttt!

I heard SIL lock her phone put it away and hugged her pillow to sleep.

I lay in bed, wondering what’s going on.

Ice cube? Ice down there? Sore the next day?

She was on her phone, was she doing research again? Her legs were spread. Can women ice their pussy? I did fuck her with ferocity earlier. Maybe I really do need to give her the benefit of the doubt.. start to do so.

I felt more at ease, but perhaps I still fidgeted on the bed a lot. SIL turned around again.

SIL : don’t look at me! (She put the pillow between us), I want you to sleep peacefully, but not because I’m infantilising by giving in to your irrational doubts hor. So don’t expect this every single time. My panties are at your workplace, more particularly, in your office. I thought you were still around, but your ion door is locked. You will understand the full details tomorrow so don’t ask me anymore. What I was doing in the living room just now was something I’ve done before in the past. You made me very sore and I felt painful the next morning usually, so from online, a simple suggested way was to use this packet of salt or ice. I didn’t bring the salt so had to use ice. I’m not sure if it works. So whatever nonsense thoughts you have in your head, please put them away. I’m surprised if you are so suspicious, how come you can last that long with her?

Me : erm. I guess I never really bothered about her? Found her irritating and can’t wait to get rid of her and be alone?

SIL : wow…. So that is a compliment huh? Ok it’s really late. Let’s sleep ok. Good night!

She climbed upwards and gave me a kiss on my forehead and went to keep. I hugged her from behind and cupped her breast and we settled in a comfortable position until we moved away from each other to sleep more comfortably.

When I woke up, I wasn’t as surprised anymore, SIL was blowing me gently and I could smell the scents from her pussy. She had put herself in a 69 position and sat on my face. I almost wanted to throw up in a jerk reaction, the smell was not easy. My semen had dried up inside her pussy I suppose.

Me : are we late?

SIL : nope, it’s early, for you. Hehe. Ok, do you need to clear your load to focus for work? Do not look for me later for relief ok.

Me : goodness, I don’t treat you like that. I respect you alright

SIL : I know that ah. But how do you that’s not what I want deep down inside? Hehe

SIL leaped off the bed and went into the shower and I heard the water start to run. Goodness, I was HARD immediately, harder than the way she blew for me actually. I got excited and stripped as I went into the toilet. I was about to throw the briefs into the laundry basket.

SIL : what are you doing?

Me : I don’t know, I guess something wrong?

SIL : just wear it back luh. You only wore it to sleep right! I’m not your maid you know!

Me : i thought they have laundry services here.

SIL : then why is there a washing machine in our kitchen dumb dumb? That’s not complimentary!

Me : oh yes, regarding that. remind me to pass you later, it’s in the car. Shoot. The wine, the rest of the bottles.

SIL : it’s ok we have time, just have a faster breakfast that’s all. One last check, you sure you don’t need anymore huh. We have time.

Me : I’m ok. You? Do you need?

SIL : what kind of a question is that??? So rude!

She switched the shower to rain shower, sending cold water down on both of us but she quickly escaped out. I waited for the water to turn hot.

SIL : so what am I supposed to wear today?

Me : I thought i picked it out, the other night? Your clothes previously.

SIL : ok. So unimaginative though. So what do I wear inside? This piece of still very new black piece? Hmmm…

Me : hold on. I’m coming out.

SIL was already putting on her skirt and her top was already worn. Her hair wasn’t that wet as she avoided washing her hair again.

me : I’m confused, I thought you hated it when I soiled your panties.

SIL : that was before you made me yours ma. So do you want me to wear that?

SIL : then do your job!

She walked out of the room and came back with a cup of coffee in her hand and waited for me, frowned as she watched me rub her thong on my cock and tried to get some pre cum on to it. I was struggling.

SIL : aiyo… so slow.

I took the cup from her and put it on the bed side table, then dragged her in and spread her legs and rubbed my penis on her clitoris. SIL shut her eyes and grabbed for the pillow to cover her face. She moaned loudly into it. I felt so turned and a bit of precum came out. I quickly deposited some on her thong, at the spot I usually do.

Me : ok done?

SIL : huh? Like that only? Never even push in awhile?

Me : oh ok. Huh. Wait. Where are you going?

She leapt out of bed before I could penetrate her, grabbed the thong and put it on under her skirt.. She headed into the toilet.

SIL : hey you head down first, let me settle the laundry

Me : do we have time?

SIL : I think I saw a timer function. But it’s ok, I realise with don’t have the laundry zipper bags. Maybe you can go get them later? Since somebody is more free. Hehe.

She rushed off and I heard the sounds of her work shoes which looked more like sandals.

I quickly put on my clothes which was easy because SIL had arranged them for me. I rushed out to follow after her. In the lift, I grabbed her and fingered her while she pressed her body onto me so it won’t be seen by any camera from any angle from above.

She wasn’t exactly very wet but it was moist. Breakfast was mostly the same, eggs done any way we like to order, the main changes and the salads were there, along with simple bakes etc. SIL was on her phone reading news and things. I sat there, sipping my drink…

I actually felt peaceful.

Drove off and she was checking the map and asked me to drop her off after the duxton HDBs. Just as she was about to alight, SIL grabbed my hand and put it on her right breast, looked at me and got out of the car.

Me : wah wah…

I had to drive off as it wasn’t a legal drop off, I called her on the car immediately. SIL hung up my call..

She’s getting really good at this game!

But however, my phone rang again. I answered using the system.

SIL : you dumb dumb, forgot the spare phone. I knew it. And forgot to use the spare phone to call me.

Me : oh yeah. It’s complicated, not connected to the car.

SIL : how can it be connected when it’s with me!

Me : haha ok I’ll do better. Where are you now?

SIL : 100 am, crossing the road.

Me : you be careful alright?

SIL : yup. You drive safe too. So how did you like the surprise?

Me : WHICH ONES??

SIL : the most recent one

Me : oh wow. You sure about it?

SIL : I have cardigan in my bag. Had i mean, putting it on already.

Me : the smelly cardigan?

SIL : I have more than one right.

Me : haha didn’t know. So why did you do this surprise?

SIL : because you didn’t pick out a bra for me to wear. so I heeded your choices.

Me : oh yeah. That’s right.

SIL : I think no sex for us today. You need to recharge.

Me : what. Says who.

SIL : you are tired, not sharp.

Me : am I not always like that?

SIL : yup true, anyway, I’m panting. Remember, do not come distract me at work later, and remember to look down when you enter your office, make sure you open it when you are ALONE. And do not slip on it and injure your bag. Be careful! Byeee

I couldn’t help but smile, and smile non stop. Headed up excitedly to my office, unlocked the door and tire enough, there was a large white envelope in my office floor. I sat down and opened it, after feeling the contents and already guessed what’s inside. However, there was something else that was harder. I took the contents out, it was the matching maroon underwear she wore yesterday, there was a bit of sweat smell, not so bad. The shape was more skimpy, like Brazilian panties. I wondered how it looked under that translucent dress she wore yesterday. There was a flattened paper cup as well, taken from the meeting room for clients. There was a note.

SIL’s Note ===
Sorry about last night, here’s something for you to play with. Give it back to me later and I will wear it for the rest of the day ok? Also, I’ve not had time for lunch! I need something to fill my stomach =D

What a fucking slut, and she’d be the least slut person you’d imagine to be…

Making it even such a turn on even more!

I immediately texted to the spare phone

Me : Do you still want me to pass the red to you? And lunch?

SIL didn’t reply until much later, about 11am.

Spare phone : oh yeah. Anything! You decide. I can change when I’m free. And the cup, just discard ok. Save your energy for tonight ok!

before going for lunch, I jerked off to her panties and put a layer of my cum in that area, put it back into the envelope and folded it into my pants and headed off to lunch. I wasn’t enjoying dining alone, especially now I don’t date other women, I wouldn’t do it to SIL. Went somewhere nicer for the lunch set menu which was very value for money, took the photos and sent to the spare number. However, the message remained unread. I got bored, decided to head back to office earlier. It was about 12.20pm, way earlier than I usually return, I considered taking a nap. Checked the aisle, saw that no one was around and I quickly snuck to SIL’s table and left the envelope on her chair, and quickly rush back to my office and locked the door, removed my pants and take a nap.
Old 10-06-2024, 01:12 AM
Samster

“Where did you leave the envelope just now?”

I woke up to this text, from the spare phone. I’m not sure what her tone was, but…

Me : on your chair, why?

I recalled pushing her chair in, did I?

I saw that the message remained unread while I resumed working. It was already 4pm, was she upset or? But based on the days before, I felt hopeful that I’d get a surprise instead. I was happy go lucky.

“ok. Did you push the chair in?”

Me : I think I did, not sure. Why? What’s wrong. I did wrap it properly.

“Never mind, it’s ok. See you tonight.”

See me tonight? Time? Do I pick her? I hated that uncertainty. I am a married man, not exactly to her, but I thought we got that apartment for us to live in this manner? Now it felt like the freedom I had with the wife, but at least she’d give me the schedule to pick her up etc.

Perhaps SIL also needs time to recover at work, and knowing how serious she takes her work, and how sensitive she is whenever I make a comment, I decided to let her be, especially that ‘warning’ she had given last night.

Remembered her ‘instructions’. I finished up work, had my meetings etc, informed the team I’d be off desk, headed to their apartment and collected the stuff, some cooking basics what ever that’s left there to finish up, all before 5pm, then headed off to great world city to get some groceries to cook for her. I was happy doing those deeds, knowing she’d be back. There was security and peace in that life. Went ‘home’ and prepped, while slicing and peeling and washing, I started to wonder and feel the guilt to my actual wife. There wasn’t any message from her either. She doesn’t seem interested to have kids either, I thought I wanted kids, but also, I’m just glad I didn’t get her pregnant. Otherwise, it’d be a trap I can never escape.

And also, the stuff SIL said to me. Was she trying to sway me? Why can’t she just be up front with the truth? Why does she want me to find out for myself, or rather, what? Is what she said about the wedding night true? Who did wife go down to meet? And in that gown? Didn’t she change? What was she wearing when we went back to the room, 3 of us? I really cannot recall anything clearly other than how much I lusted after SIL’s breast and wanting to fuck her for fun.

I was suddenly also aware with how dysfunctional my relationship with my wife was the moment after….

This is embarrassing.

After the transaction was all set in motion, the purchase of the new home TOGETHER.

Was that?

What she had been plotting?

Was SIL trying to hint to me all along?

I recall SIL telling her she shouldn’t marry me in the first place. Or was this memory weird also?

I had this plan, if I ever start to suspect that SIL was really manipulating me, I’d ask her a question which I know the definitive answer to.

Checked the time, it was already almost 6pm.

I sent a text to the spare number.

Me : you on the way back? I’m cooking. shall we dine downstairs or on our balcony?

Spare : I need to stay a little to settle something. Can you maybe pick me somewhere along the green line? Like thiong Bahru or Outram park. Around 6.45 pm. I’m so sorry.

Me : ok. Call me when you leave, it’s a quick drive. Take your time. Dinner is prepped and cooks fast.

The vegetables and potatoes were already in the oven, slow cooked.

Set everything up nicely on the balcony, like an old school candle light dinner, sat on the sofa and waited for her to call…

Waited and waited..

The call finally came at 7pm. SIL sounded a bit cold, and flat out rejected my request for her to give me 5 minutes to cook the steak and rest them while I picked her up. She told me it’s not important.

When she got into the car, she was rather quiet, she wasn’t angry at me or anything. She just looked to be in a daze.. I just matched her silence and let her have her space. When I parked, SIL wasn’t in a hurry to get out of the car.

SIL : I need to tell you something.

Me : is it urgent?

SIL : I don’t know.

Me : ok, let’s keep it simple, if you tell me tomorrow, or end of this week, will either of our jobs be affected?

SIL shook her head.

Me : if not now, will it affect any of our health?

SIL shook her head again.

Me : if we just have a nice dinner first, telling me later, will it be too late to tell?

SIL hesistated..

Me : will either of us be angry?

SIL : maybe.

Me : should either of us be angry over it though?

SIL was deep in thought…. Then, she turned to me and confidently said : let’s have dinner first. Let me enjoy your hard work!

We headed up and SIL immediately went in to shower… still in her work clothes, she came out.

SIL : erm… what’s this huhhh?

SIL was holding the brand new swimsuit I had gotten for her, and the another new piece of dress which I had ruined for her, grey and cream color versions of it.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/06...8232;
me : it comes with the neck strap, so it’s not pure bandeau

SIL : why you waste money!!! Let me choose on my own ok.

Me : you aren’t comfortable wearing it?

SIL : no!

Me : just here in our home only ok.

SIL : erm. …

She then turned back in and I heard her start her shower. I quickly got everything ready and waited for her at the balcony.

SIL : hey, wasn’t this table in the living area just now?

Me : yup, I moved it out. Quite heavy though.

SIL : wow thanks for doing it. Food looks good. Thanks for cooking.

SIL didn’t change, she was still in her work clothes, just some water splashed here and there on her clothe, she sat down and I caught a glimpse of black. She didn’t put the maroon thong back on like she had intended to. We ate but SIL was like totally in a daze, she was barely enjoying the food, let alone the view of where we were.

Me : come

SIL : huh?

I lifted her up and put on the work desk that was by the tv, I sat on the work desk chair and looked up at her.

Me : tell me what you think I need to know. You can take your time.

SIL : I don’t dare.

I held her by her hand.

Me : ok let’s try this, in just one word, describe what it is?

She thought for a while…

SIL : problem.

Me : Is it something you can fix, but need time?

SIL : think so.

Me : do you think I have any advice that will be helpful?

SIL : I don’t know. Maybe, maybe not.

Me : ok. then maybe I don’t need to know?

SIL thought for a long time, then looked at me… she looked away again, she looked angry.

Me : you don’t owe me anything, I’m not even yours at the moment. But give me time ok. I need to figure out what to do…

SIL looked at me, and she had a bit of gumption in her eyes. More confidence, less fear.

SIL : I want you to stay calm and remember, I do not want you to interfere regardless. It’s part of my training also, I need to learn to handle on my own. Are we clear?

Me : yes. So what is it?

SIL : can you…. Like.. you know… erm…… never mind.. come.

SIL got off the desk and pulled me by my hand, we walked towards the bedroom, she looked into the common area toilet, then took me to the make up desk and sat me down after she removed my bottoms. She pulled her thongs down and held my semi hard penis and tried to sit on me.

Me : why?

SIL : just help me get it in ok?

Me : I thought you’d want to talk about some serious matter.

SIL : just do it ok.

Me : help me get hard then.

SIL : how?

Me : what do you mean how??

SIL : oh. erm… (she looked up at the ceiling, thought a while, then raised her top and hugged my face)

Me : no need.

I backed off, and pulled her top down, and just stared at them, then at her face… she looked away. SIL felt my penis erect in her hand, then she proceeded to aim it and I helped her climb on. She rested her back on the make up table then leaned forward to hug me, our heads side by side.

SIL : I want you to remember, maintain your cool.

SIL : when I went back to my desk after my lunch with boss today, I saw the envelope on his table…

She hugged me tight, refrained me from wanting to look at her face to face…

SIL : relax. Let me finish. And remember, I think I can handle him, please let me train ok. I need to braver, I realise I don’t do well with confrontation also. I panic. I need to practice.

Me : ok. I can understand, you are only good at scolding me so far.

SIL : the moment I saw, I panicked, because it was folded many times. I think he was observing my reaction also, I hesitated, wanted to call you and ask but I think he’d suspect something. So I immediately went over to his table and said “I think this is mine.” And snatched it back.

Me : what did he say?

SIL : he said it was on the floor, so he thought was his. I just kept quiet, then signalled to him and whisper and asked if he had opened it. He just smiled at me and turned away from me to do his work! Argh!

Me : he was playing you. Thankfully, I removed the cup and the note. Then what did you do?

SIL : I panicked… and got angry! Texted you and asked, when you confirmed it’s not on the ground, I confronted him. He raised his voice a bit.

Me : what did you ask?

SIL : I asked him not to take stuff from my table in future. He then said “no, it was on the floor.” Others started to wonder what happened and looked. Then he lowered his voice, “ I think we talk after work, better?” 

me : so that’s why you were elate.

SIL : yup, we waited for until everyone left, and a little longer to be safe. He even taunted me by rolling his chair over to do his work next to me and “discuss”, basically asking me what to do. Or even asking me to go over to look at his screen. I had to act normal with him. When I was sure every one left, I went to his table and confronted him. He said he saw it on the floor, but if I really want to contest, can go and check the CCTV, because he would also like to check who was in office over the weekend. That really shook me. He pointed to the spots on the ground and the table, he was wondering who was here over the weekend and messed up his station. The station reeked of the same smell like the smell from the envelope also. He said, he thought he was being hazed, it was a prank and he wasn’t happy about it. I was really scared, but because I was worried about you. It’s ok if I lose the job, I’m entry level after all. But you, you’ve worked so hard to get there. I was very worried for you.

Me : I think I have a lot more to teach you, understand certain dynamics and how to bluff or call people’s bluff. did you ask him, what mess up? Like what it was or where the hazing evidence are? Did he take photo?

SIL : I didn’t ask, because he said he had to take wet wipes from my table to clean up this desk, and he showed me in his dustbin.

Me : he was once again, taunting you, you realise? Saying he takes from your table, like he owns you.

SIL : I felt that way too, he was rude. But he tried to turn it around, say he’s concern for me, other men try to take advantage of me because of my recent weaknesses, tell me to be careful etc.

Me : are you ok now?

SIL : I want you to relax ok. He wanted to give me a hug.

Me : oh. in the office?

SIL : yup. And but he felt my back, asked why I wasn’t wearing bra. That time during the funeral he could understand, but now again? Was I trying to seduce the boss. He told me that’s not who I am, asked me not to change, but he groped my back a bit.

Me : are you able to handle him?

SIL : I think I need to try on my own, but you can give me advise, or coach me. Actually, at my previous bank, there was a similar incident also. One of the seniors, middle management, he kept coming close to me. I used to dress differently, always with cardigans but…. I like to wear strapless dresses, you know, like the swim suit you bought for me, but ALWAYS with cardigan. (We were not looking at each other, but she had no idea was fighting the urge not to kiss her and start to fuck her while she tells me… fuck, why was this such a turn on, to know that my SIL had an actual history… kept secret, now sharing in shame) I think I showed you pictures the other day. That guy, Martin. He stalked my Facebook and told me to wear that exact dress, he was bringing me to meet client and told me not to shame him. He brought me along to entertain, I did my best not to drink, avoided drinking, didn’t get drunk, someone pulled my dress down and my bra was exposed, a finger almost stuck inside my bra and I ran out. Martin called me multiple times that night but I off my phone, asked a few seniors for advice. They told me to go to HR and insist it was Martin who did that. But Martin spun a story that it was the client just being easy with me but I overreacted. Someone higher than Martin came to speak with me, told me to keep hush and my bonus will be not bad, but I can also keep the case with HR open. That’s why I was in a hurry to get out of there, even though the bonus was good, but I was frozen out in an unspoken manner. Sorry I asked her to ask you, I was desperate, but she was also the one who insisted that I had a job, because I was the only one paying for the mortgage! I actually think back, I didn’t really ask her to ask you. But never mind. Sorry I keep talking.

Me : no it’s ok. I’m just glad I know more about your history, then I’d selected a different bikini.

SIL : no that one is ok. I must brave my fears and past. Are you angry?

Me : no. why would I be?

SIL : actually during the funeral wake, when I woke up and you weren’t there. And I was so upset with the way you treated me, and suspected me… and the fact that you let him into my house, and the way you answered the phone call. I was so angry with you, and I knew how much you hated him. So I let him come close, it was my way of spiting you, but I realised what’s he point when you aren’t even around so what’s the point so I asked him to leave.

Me : what do you mean by let him get close?

SIL : when I helped him with his figures and presentation, he kept coming closer and a closer, he offered me hugs etc. and. I didn’t object, I will admit.

Me : how far did it go?

SIL : not far, he’s not interested in me. He’s interested in Michelle from front office.

Me : oh, he told you?

SIL : no. he keeps denying. But I recognised something on his table. But never mind it’s all trivial. How come you are hard down there?

Me : haha I don’t know

Our legs were aching and our food was getting cold, not to mention they were on the balcony, just thankful birds didn’t come. We went back and thankfully, it was still there. We ate quietly, my mind was in a blank. SIL was in this situation because of me.

Me : I’m sorry, it’s my fault actually, I was the one who go shoot at his table.

SIL : it’s ok, I wanted to get back at him also.. let’s just move on together from this ok? stronger.

I proceeded to explain to her, how she could have handled better

- Having a poker face
- Challenge what he says and everything he said
- Being adamant on his mistakes, not giving him wriggle room to change the narrative of the argument
- Worse things have happen in the office, no one gives a fuck about such trivial things as long as money is being made

There were other points too… SIL was earnestly listening and really making mental notes, she was a fast learner.

We did the dishes and then laundry together and there was some awkward silence between us, then proceeded to take the shower together.

Me : how was the lunch with boss?

SIL : it went well, it was so last minute, I was quite embarrassed and had to keep the cardigan fully buttoned at all times. He just wanted to show sympathy I guess, because he didn’t come for the wake also.

Me : ok.. or perhaps he has started to notice your work?

After showering, we waited for the laundry and hugged at the balcony and enjoyed the view.

SIL : the pool looks good. Shall we go for a swim?

Me : but we just bathed.

SIL : bath again later?

Me : nah. Maybe tomorrow.

SIL : are you sure you are ok?

Me : yup. Just tired.

SIL : do you want to sleep earlier?

Me : tell you what, let’s just go to the jacuzzi. I think. I felt the fear for you also, and.. I feel bad, put you in this situation, should have been more careful with your career. I’m sorry.

SIL : it’s ok. Told you, it’s my fault too.

We changed and went down. SIL only had my t-shirt over her with the bandeau. We just sat in the water, floating, feeling the bubbles and the jet. We weren’t loving, didn’t even try to kiss. It was more of a formality, when it got too bored, we rinsed and went back to our apartment and showered together again… before she stepped out of the shower, I lost my will.

Me : did you two kiss?
Old 10-06-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Love the part yr notti SIL teasing u not wanting to answer yr question abt whether she wore her panties or not at work...esp the part she waiting for u to give her her panties to put on under her skirt, she already fully dressed to go out ..envy u, wish I were u instead living life with her as if she is officially yr wife, fuck her anytime u want n letting her enjoy your penis inside her pussy anytime she wants

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-06-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

SIL : no.

She stood there, she thought awhile more while she wiped her hair dry.

SIL : being honest, it’s not because I stopped him or anything, he just didn’t even try.

Me : erm ok. He’s stupid.

SIL : doesn’t matter….. I need a moment alone ok?

she stepped out of the bathroom even before I could answer her. When i came out, her night slip was still hanging on the closet door. She wasn’t in our bedroom either. in my briefs, I stepped out into the living, she wasn’t around either, but I saw that the balcony lights were off, she was standing out there, in her t-shirt only, and panties. She was wiping her hair and looking far out into the distance…. I decided to give her her space, and just sat on the sofa and watched some tv and waited for her, when she came in, she looked surprised to see me there, just waiting for her.

Me : waiting for you to go to bed together.

SIL : hmmm, I thought you’d need your alone time also?

Me : I’m ok. I’ve not felt like that for the longest time. In fact, once you’ve gone back to work, I’ve felt quite miserable…

SIL : why?

Me : i hardly get to see you!

SIL : true. I feel the same. Ok. Can I tell you more. I just want to be open about everything, I mean, you are dealing with it way better than I expected, than I thought you can, don’t be offended ok. But you can’t blame me, seeing how you’ve always reacted back then…

Me ; back then, you weren’t mine.

SIL : oh … that’s why….. hmmm… yup it makes sense…. So now that I am yours, you are ok with me and him?

Me : yup. As long as you are clear headed, and you are aware and willing to hear my input.

SIL : ok good. Because I Think I really need your input. I think I want to find some excuse to tell him about the red panties tomorrow, to seal the gap once and for all. Is this good idea? “I stayed over with you at your place with my sister, and I left in a hurry and sister asked you to return it to me.”

Me : maybe it’s even better if I mistaken that piece for yours, when it’s not, it’s hers…

SIL : hmmm. Yup. Sounds even better. Ok..

Me ; but it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it out. Just imagine him to be me. Like how you used to tsk me, how you were always ok to scold me.

SIL : sorry, I can never ever look at him like he is you. There is no way, no chance

I pulled her down to sit on my lap and hugged her.

Me : but why? You were always so confident against me back then!

SIL : it’s because, I wanted. To talk to you, I enjoyed you irritating me, deep down. I enjoyed being angry at you, because you were always so stupid, and hyou are such a good guy.. so handsome also… (she squeezed my cheeks) and you were making a huge mistake.

Me : me ? Handsome? I thought to most, I’m chubby and ugly…

SIL : NOOOO…. Nonsense, you are chubby AND handsome…

Me : wow. I never knew you thought that about me…then what do you think about him?

SIL : erm…. He’s fit… and not bad looking.

Me : ok…

SIL : when you were so petty on the phone call, and so distrusting towards me, especially after I had already given you my … you know… second or third time… I mean, after we had already made love…. That kind of conscious love making, not the you blur and drunk and forget everything kind… I felt very upset with you. So when I saw him, he told me he had brought food over.. I immediately told hm I had some ideas and pulled him into my room to do his work for him. It was something you hated me doing, that’s why that was the first thing that came to mind. After that we ate, I told him barely napped earlier, even though I was lying on the bed for almost 3 hours. He went to the fridge and took out the drinks he bought

Me : the canned french beers?

SIL : how do you know?

Me : I saw them in the fridge, when I wanted to make this place more homely for you.

SIL : oh ok. Yup. That.. he persuaded me to drink with him, I only drank a bit more than usual. and suddenly felt very lonely, and started to tear. He sat closer but I was the one who hugged him. I admit, I wasn’t really thinking of you anymore, but more of myself, how alone I was. I was also afraid to turn on my phone again, in case I don’t see a single text from you, you don’t even try to call me back and test.. it was this fear of loneliness… and also, I thought, you will just reunite with her. I’m alone. So maybe this guy, can be a potential partner, so I won’t be alone..

Me : you were very vulnerable, and he took advantage… how far did it go.

SIL : we hugged…

Me : and then?

SIL : I kissed his neck. I’m sorry.

Me : no need to apologise. We weren’t together officially. Even now as well… you don’t owe me anything, remember that. I love you but I also want to be fair to you, so we will last this race..

SIL : I find this part confusing, also, I don’t know how to feel when you go back to be with her. I just don’t think about it.

Me : I’m sorry ok. But I’ll definitely work towards leaving her, It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s just I don’t know where to begin, she has a stake in MY house now.

SIL : it’s ok. Take your time. I can wait. I’m willing to wait.

Me : ok. Thank you..

SIL : do you want me to continue? Or you are ok with this for now?

Me : depends on you.

SIL : I’m a bit tired, I was feeling huge stress just now, the conversation with him

Me : I think you need to know this. If I get popped, so be it. I can retire already, just maybe not live here in this kind of apartment for the rest of our lives. Just need to be a bit more frugal. Also, if you get popped, there are other things you can do. You are talented and hardworking. Don’t be ransomed by anything that’s not real, like a cage you created for yourself. Moreover, the house, if we cannot keep up with the mortgages, just sell it. We can live together, you no longer need to house others. Remember, you are also FREE from those burdens.

I gave her a firm pat on her back, wake her up.

Me : also, have more confidence in yourself. Maybe he’s not so interested in you because you’ve been too readily available to help him and occasionally, like serve him. Lead him on, then say no. I’ve seen the way he noticed you during the wedding day, he checked you out. If he’s not interested in you, or maybe more, he wouldn’t have brought those beers. maybe he has other reasons, like scare you cry foul play or something. I was also scared of that, otherwise at the hotel toilet, I really just grab you back and just spread and fuck liao.

SIL : Oei. So vulgar.

Me : ok. Shall we sleep? I think this is a good note to end on, even if you feel like you should share all with me. I think I’ll be able to sleep quite peacefully at this recount break.

SIL agreed and we turned in, hugged, kissed lightly and slept soundly. I think SIL took awhile to fall asleep, her mind was busy planning for the next day, how to confront that guy I suppose.

I woke not long later, about midnight, to pee. SIL turned to face me.

SIL : can you help me fall asleep?

Me : how?

SIL : are you tired?

Me : for you? No way.

I opened my bedside drawer and took a condom out, SIL watched as I put it on after removing my briefs. It looked like she was learning.

Me : do you want gentle and sweet, or just give it to you kind?

SIL : not too hard ok. I don’t want to be sore tomorrow. He’s already suspicious of me.

Me : erm…. Ok….

SIL was wearing that black panties which I had squeezed into, she spread it aside as she spread her legs for me. She then lifted her shirt for me.

me : what’s the after with you? I only need to look at your face…

I pulled her t-shirt down and pressed our palms together, she was getting more experiences, her legs maintained spread while I lingered on top of her pussy, Toyed with her for a few minutes, like I was about to entrée her. SIL looked visibly frustrated and wanted it… then I jammed it into her, it was smooth, but the latex prevented me from fully enjoying it. SIL just looked up at me, she was concentrating on my face and kept her eyes opened, but shut a few times… Eventually, her eyes shut and remained shut as I pumped harder and faster… My mind was guessing and aware of the struggle she had in her mind.

Was she trying focus on me because she was scared that her mind will drift off and imagine that guy instead?
Old 10-06-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
mineralwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymineralwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice writting man!
really appreciate it, keep update interesting stories!
Old 10-06-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
johnnym is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnnym is a Helpful and Caring Samster

u really gettin so much trouble bro!
Old 10-06-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Guilt

Ridiculed

Confusion

Has my advice been bad for SIL? Or was it her execution?

Why???

====phone call

Spare number : I made a mistake in insisting that it wasn’t mine and it was sister’s. He could tell I’m lying, because he said it was the same as the bra color which he could see I wore on Monday.

Me : it’s good that he said that to you.

Spare number : why

Me : because it’d look really bad on him if you showed it to anyone…

Spare number : oh. Erm. He said verbally to me. Shit.

I was speechless…

Me : it’s ok. Just insist on it being not yours, look at him with ridicule, see him as an ass with a huge ego and delusional mind. Make him feel smaller about himself. Don’t move, stand firm. That’s how you do it.

Spare number : I’m not sure if I can.

Me : what alternative is there? Try to think of another lie to cover up? It will just give him more power over you. Just concentrate on your work like you always have. Ignore him. Before you know it, he’d be begging you to help him with his work, which you are NOT obliged to. There’s nothing he can do about it.

Spare number : that is true. Ok I better get back to work, in case someone comes in.

Me : where are you???

Spare number : in the toilet.

Me : ok. Let me know if you are coming tonight. Grab down, I won’t be driving.

Spare number : ok.

==============

I texted her again at 7.45pm.

Me : changed to bread street. Are you on your way? It’s still very early.

Spare number : nope. I’m still in the office.

Me : alone I hope.

Spare number : tsk. Of course la!

Me : doing your own work?

Spare number : (angry emoji)

Ok I was rude. She hung up on my call.

Me : I’m sorry.

She didn’t reply or read.

I had made sure that we had a bigger table so that I could invite SIL to join in with us. SIL didn’t show, it was already after 9pm. I resisted texting her, where was she. I kept checking my phone. until finally, I saw her in the distance. I waved at her, but she hes stated to come over, the potential clients also turned to wonder who it was, they were disinterested in her, paid no regard at all.

SIL then shook her head and smiled at me, pointed to her phone and walked away. I checked my phone.

Spare number : I don’t think it’s a good idea for today, I tell you why later ok. Focus! I will walk around and wait for you. Call me when you are done

Me : ok. It might take awhile, they may want to go up and drink. Join us if that happens. No harm.

Spare number : ok. See how. You let me know again.

I was rather desperate to just go home with SIL and find out what had happened to her. Even though she was rather plainly dressed, I still wanted to know what she was wearing underneath etc, which I realised I had forgotten to check this morning. Unfortunately, the evening was about to end. I had to make a call to ‘reserve’ or rather check if it was full capacity at the rooftop restaurant, there were only limited space left.

As we walked over, I called SIL, told her to pretend to walk by us, gave us directions. The move went well and natural, the funny thing was, the clients, two males and one females, none of them remembered that she was the one I had waved at. I introduced her to them and invited her to join us, they didn’t really pay any attention, they just wanted to talk shop a little and sense the ground, and enjoy the free food, but it was actually good that they were not in a hurry to leave. SIL was not able to join in the conversations, but just listened, smile and nod along. It was actually good because I was worried they be annoyed if she said anything unnecessary.

Everything went as per normal until I realised something, one of the male client was staring at us.

He (W) was staring at SIL’s waist. Then, I realised, I had naturally groped SIL’s back without realisation, she was also used to it, despite only pretending to sip on her cocktail. As natural as I could, I slip my hand away from her waist and butt. As I’ve been wanting to isolate W to talk shop, I was glad when he asked to take a walk and chat.

We talked shop for a little while, just chit chatting, then made our way to the loo and returned .. I had thought he’d ask about SIL, but he didn’t The evening went by, SIL was literally a shadow at the table. W left and the female left. It was just the three of us left. I looked around to check for familiar faces, thankfully there were none. SIL took a break and went to the toilet, it was just me and the other potential client (F).

F : so what’s the deal with you and her?

Me : ha, why do you ask?

F : she’s your fuck toy?

Me : I wouldn’t call her that. She just needs guidance.

F : she has potential. Looks like an interesting project?

Me : whoa, let’s not go there.

F : let’s talk shop again, this time without W. bring her along, will be fun.

F left.

When SIL came back, she looked relieved to see that it was just me. I could tell from her face, something was off. She quickly sat beside me.

Me : what’s wrong?

SIL : nothing!

Me : sure?

SIL : yup. Let’s enjoy the view and ambience. Music is nice.

Before we knew it, a staff kindly approached and asked if the rest of our party was returning and then if we were alright to shift to a smaller table. I had seriously under ordered this round as the female potential client wasn’t much of a drinker. Didn’t want things to get out of hand either as W can be quite wild.

Me : do you want to go back?

SIL : not really, I’ve never been here before, and also… this lifestyle. To be here drinking, mid week, after work… this is something new. It’s enjoyable hehe.

I held SIL by her waist the whole time as we drank a bit more. I was just glad she didn’t bring anything more than her small bag. I thought of getting her an LV bag just for her to project more status at work, however she was against the idea. I held her waist and grinder her butt a little, she was the one keeping a looking out for familiar faces, I lost the patience and just grabbed her face and we made out for awhile.

I wanted to get a taxi but SIL wanted me to see how fast it was for us to train home. There was a lot of walking involved, we held hands, and I groped her butt on the train, while we stand next to the door. We even had to change train once, from yellow line to brown line. During the walk home from one of the exits at orchard station, we held hands and enjoyed the evening breeze. SIL didn’t allow me to carry her bag for her also.

SIL : does she ever text you? Like this period? Has she?

Me : no. Why? You are jealous? Hehe

I was a little tipsy, her cheeks were red too.

SIL : I don’t know what to feel, happy definitely, but also.. no point being right.

Me : right about?

SIL : I told her not to marry you. Just wondering, maybe you heard that night. When she came back, I felt she was making extra effort to be normal, like nothing had happened.

Me : oh. Ok. Never mind. Just forget about it.

SIL : I felt she was using you, it wasn’t fair to you. You deserve better.

Me : i deserve you?

SIL : I’m not implying that.

Me : but I do. Am I good enough for you?

SIL : of course you are!

Me : thank you…. Are you tired? Shall we hang? Or go back up and turn in earlier?

SIL : I don’t mind talk. We have a lot of things left unsaid.

Me : yes true. But will it spoil our nice moment now?

SIL : true.

Me : did something happen with F just now?

SIL was stumped, shocked that I asked…

SIL : are you sure you want this nice moment to be ruined?

I realise we were both cautious, it seemed like the imminent check out date for this serviced apartment was making us treasure whatever moment we have.

Me : actually why are we acting like there’s an expiry date? Can I just commit to 3 months here? But your card, credit limit can? By the way, the cash is sitting in you closet, not sure if you have noticed. In the safe, passcode, your birthday. Just kidding, I don’t know when your birthday is
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1