The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsong1213 View Post
.. this sbf.. like owe him a living... cannot get rip of it... Still miss this place so come back again...
ya very rite, I also miss this place / friends a lot, so on & off come in here to say 'hello', share a bit of info + kick some ass ... hahaha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 16-08-2007, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric88 View Post
Reach this place call Gravity Club around Indo time 11pm ++

Manager ask me want to bring girl back and the price is Sin$350.
Said no , 1st these PRCs are import goods more expensive than ceweks.
wow S$350 for LT, beri the expensive leh. Reminds me of recently the TV show on channel 8 超级小吃 赞 got 1 episode about ang-ku-kueh 红龟糕, got 1 shop selling a piece of hand made ang ku kueh at S$4.00 each ....

I can only shouted in my heart ... What the f**k!

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 16-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric88 View Post
Reach this place call Gravity Club around Indo time 11pm ++
Inside got about 30 ++ PRC
But less than 10 is pretty one and the pretty one already sit with uncles.
One Prc sit with me. Reject her after 5 min , sit there like stone .
Manager come over said me want some girls.
As not pretty one , i said later.
Batam friend order one bottle Cordon Bleu.
It taste fake one to me.
As we playing dice , one bottle finish fast.
Order 2nd bottle ,taste same fake.
Around 1 am ++ , want to go back hotel.
Manager ask me want to bring girl back and the price is Sin$350.
Said no , 1st these PRCs are import goods more expensive than ceweks.
2nd Geylang got more pretty.
Think these are reject by Jarkarta than come to Batam.
The bill paid by Batam friend , dont know what is price.

Need to Batam often now.
Beside disco , Ktv and massage centre can find ceweks.
Any OKT to call .

I already posted many times that THE PLACE in batam to avoid is this gravity club, unless you are prepared to put your head on their chopping board..?
Old 16-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
eric88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
I already posted many times that THE PLACE in batam to avoid is this gravity club, unless you are prepared to put your head on their chopping board..?
Thank Batam Man.
Will not go where any more , do not want be "Robert"
May be my Batam friend think that I could speak Melayu that why bring me there.

Any KTV ,Mami to recommand
Old 16-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
thesharkguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollmatt View Post
hi bros

Just an inquiry. Is tanjung pinang still as active as before. I mean still got fish room cewek. Me planning a trip soon. Please advise
I didn't know there was fish room in TP, anyhow the two common places to pick up girls is Batu24 and one of the local pubs in Bintan Mall.
Old 16-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Samster

BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonFace View Post
好! so..friday you go batam pah pool boh ?

WHAT ABOUT YOU???
Old 16-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
cheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Angry Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

go there pah pool waste time only always bm win

Retired
Old 16-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Samster

Dunno you real blur or act blur....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong jb
Batam man and DNAT

thinking of going batam next week(monday) with 2 work buddy. good time to go considering the national day is near?

bo pian long time no cheong already lost touch and cannot cheong in jb later wives saw i die

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan
Where is JB huh??!

Hey kotek... Mon is a working and NOT a holiday in Batam la, if you want to cUm on a holiday then cUm on Fri, it’s Indo Independent Day, I bring you to watch the parade lah...
BTW, you know how to cUm to Batam meh?
You’ve got my HP no, when you are holding the boarding pass in your hands liao then sms/call me, dun NATO here ok?!?

ok but dun give me shit excuse like u in sg or jkt or timbaktu when i do call u
pui

You now very busy hah?
Heard you recently changed job and join MAS to becum a PILOT?!!!
Old 17-08-2007, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
longron72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT View Post

Based on the above incidents, I think its still ok to cheong Balai as long as don't challenge the regulations. Cheers
Just back from a firing trip from balai, everything seems back to normal. Got a gal from villa no 12, damn sweet and fresh.

Thks bro dnat for your advice.
Old 18-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Balai.... 24hrs Fast & Furious

Decided at the very last minute to do a recce of Balai on Thursday (Aug 16).... rushed down to Harbor Point, paid $36 for return ticket and boarded around 1420hrs. There were at least 20 Ah Peks who were in high spirits exchanging stories of their recent sexploits with the girlies there. One sheepishly mentioned that his 18 yo Balai mistress did not know that he is visiting today... haha,

Two hours later, arrived at Balai which is the smallest ever looking sea port in so far as compared to TP, Bintan and Batam...

After clearing Immigration & Customs.... walking out, i picked out a young chinese guy from amongst the group of taxi touts simple because he looked less desperate..... after getting into Henry (thats his name), he asked in Teochew where should we go first... i said head for the villas (kapling) to do selection.... i wanted to beat the boat load of Ah Peks... kekeke

The villas is about 10 mins away and in a cul-de-sac of some 40 terrace houses... each with a 'Papi' and his darlings. Upon viewing the 4th house, i noticed a fair skinned voluptious young thingy in red..... asked papi for rate and was told RP350,000 till next morning 8 am. Managed to bargain down to RP300,000..... apparently, the girl does not ride with you (unlike TP/Bintan/Batam)... instead, they will be sent to our hotel by 'kojak'.

Checked into Palaba Hotel and took a relatively nice room (Deluxe) which had a big long bath and Queen size bed for $36 net..... about 15 mins later, there was a knock on the door and standing there was Lilian dressed in jeans, spaghetti top and a denim jacket looking much like a regular Orchard Rd SYT ready for a night out.....

Since it was still early (4.45pm local).... i suggested that we tale shower and do Round One. When i took off her s-top and red bra.... she revealed a pair of young breasts, firm yet soft to the touch and pink nipples no larger than the pip of an apple... marikita liao..... i then took off her jeans and black panty and saw the sexiest little bush that one can ever imagine... and her love hole looked hardly used.... small, clean redish and closed up. Took some effort to peal open with my fingers.... hahaha

She was very shy.... asked me not to keep looking at her and commented that i was 'jahat'.... pointing to my didi which was hard and pointing pointing towards the sky. She soaped me and took a lot of care to wash didi and allowed me to french her..... wow, like long lost GF. I cleaned her pussy and even with soap it was so TIGHT.... I asked her to BBBJ me and she obliged with a nice steady and unhurried slurp..... i had to control myself otherwise i would have CIM....

After the shower, we laid in bed, hugged, frenched and carassed each other for about 10 mins... she had such a smooth and unblemished skin..... my flag pole was swaying and throbbing... she was really into it and enjoying the fact that i was treating her like a GF rather than some paid meat for screwing....

I moved my way down to her breasts.... kissed, licked and sucked on her tiny pink nipples... she gave out several moans and started to sway her body... she was obviously enjoying it... i open up her legs.... moved my hand over her pussy..... touched the opening and could feel that it was all wet and flowing.... i wanted to put my finger into it but she said 'abang, poo yiao' (btw, although she is from pontianak... speaks mandarin coz she grew up in chinese kampong).... i moved southwards... kissing and licking her until i reached the opening of her pussy..... she really has such a beautiful pussy, and it smelled good..... i contorted my tongue, pealed open her pussy lips and placed my tongue over her clitoris touching it lightly... she moan even more and could feel her hands on my head urging me on to give her a good paint job...... i complied..... licking her clitoris in up and down movements and alternating it with left to right swipes..... in less than 10 tongue-fu strokes... she tighten her hold of my head and let out a modest scream 'abang.... ooooh abangggggggggggg'..... and my mouth was covered with even more wet juice as she had her first orgasm...... i was not about to stop at one..... i licked, sucked, poke my tongue deep into her love hole, dragged my tongue up and down her entire pussy, increased my sideways movement over her clitoris,,,, and then another much louder scream..... 'oh yes..... yes..... abanggggggggg....... oooooooooooo......... abanggggggggggg........ yesssssssssss......... lagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'. She had her second and i was still not finished yet and sucked, licked and swiped and got her to cum once more and could feel her body vibrating vigorously.....

I than raised myself..... on my knees i moved towards her.... she opened her eyes and didi was about 3cm from her face.... she immediately moved towards didi and suddenly it disappeared into her mouth...... her was mouth fucking didi.... i guess in an effort to repay me for making her cum several times..... she kissed, licked, rolled her tongue over didi and deep throat... i'm not small and it felt good to have a warm, wet and eager mouth that could take didi all in..... i almost CIM again and had to stop.... i reached for a CD, gave it to her and she capped me...

I positioned myself over her very wet pussy and took the plunge...... she was still very tight and although didi managed half the distance.... the last push caused a little nerve twitch at the cock head as i pushed it all the way in...... she let out yet another soft moan..... 'arrrrrrrrrrrrr'.... as she felt my total manhood. I pulled it back out slowly and entered her slowly,... allowing her to get used to didi..... then speed up the pace....... pump, pump. pump...... i raised her legs and pounded her vertical downwards hard, fast & furious.... she grabbed my ass and guided me to pound her harder and faster.... then she burst out again........... 'abangggggggggg..... yesssssss... bangggggg..... cummmmmmmingggggg lagiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......... ooooooooooooooooo... yaaaaaaaaaaa..... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'. i pounded her even harder..... and as she was enjoying it even more.... i grabbed her wrists..... moved my weight backwards and in a swift rocking motion... i lifted her up,.... laid on my back and suddenly she was on top of me, all this while didi was still inside her...... she manuvoured her feet abit..... and sure enough, she was happy to ride me cowgirl...... she hit me downwards with fast and rapid movements..... with the g-force of a nose diving F 16. She was in a world of her own..... riding and ramping didi to the point of abusing it...... she pressed her breasts, played with her nipples.... all the while giving out 'oooooooooooo..... yes... yesss.... yessss'.... occasionally opening her eyes to look at me. Then she cummed again..... even louder than previous... i could not tahan....... told her 'baby... wo yeow lai ler'...... 'ken wo chuay'.... she jumped off didi... pulled out the CD, grabbed didi with her hand, squeezed it hard and popped it into her mouth and sucked me with all her might..... it was more than explosive..... i blew up in her mouth and she did not seem to want to stop.... sucking and rolling her tongue over it and sucking again to ensure that every nano droplet was not wasted...... wowwwwwwwwwwww

Realizing that i had no more to spit out.... she slumped over me, tired, exhausted.... and seemed totally satisfied. After about a 3 min silence... she said..... 'how toar'.... and i had to admit that it was a week since i last had sex.

Since we were both exhausted and it was still early (6pm)... i asked her to call reception to get 2 ladies to massage us......

Round 2 & Round 3..... continue? (thanks for upping my reps)

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by asiancigar; 18-08-2007 at 12:27 PM.
Old 18-08-2007, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Do continue round2/3 bro.

Btw, i thought its Harbour Front? Just wondering how come only pay $36 for return ticket?
Old 18-08-2007, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Do continue round2/3 bro.

Btw, i thought its Harbour Front? Just wondering how come only pay $36 for return ticket?
Correct Harbor Front Ctr and my ticket says $35 actually,,, keke

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 18-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Correct Harbor Front Ctr and my ticket says $35 actually
How come I paid $44? Price revised or is it Eve of Indon Indep Day special promo?

Anyway, continue your Fr lah bro.
Old 19-08-2007, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Balai.... 24hrs Fast & Furious

Decided at the very last minute to do a recce of Balai on Thursday (Aug 16).... rushed down to Harbor Point, paid $36 for return ticket and boarded around 1420hrs. There were at least 20 Ah Peks who were in high spirits exchanging stories of their recent sexploits with the girlies there. One sheepishly mentioned that his 18 yo Balai mistress did not know that he is visiting today... haha,

Two hours later, arrived at Balai which is the smallest ever looking sea port in so far as compared to TP, Bintan and Batam...

After clearing Immigration & Customs.... walking out, i picked out a young chinese guy from amongst the group of taxi touts simple because he looked less desperate..... after getting into Henry (thats his name), he asked in Teochew where should we go first... i said head for the villas (kapling) to do selection.... i wanted to beat the boat load of Ah Peks... kekeke

The villas is about 10 mins away and in a cul-de-sac of some 40 terrace houses... each with a 'Papi' and his darlings. Upon viewing the 4th house, i noticed a fair skinned voluptious young thingy in red..... asked papi for rate and was told RP350,000 till next morning 8 am. Managed to bargain down to RP300,000..... apparently, the girl does not ride with you (unlike TP/Bintan/Batam)... instead, they will be sent to our hotel by 'kojak'.

Checked into Palaba Hotel and took a relatively nice room (Deluxe) which had a big long bath and Queen size bed for $36 net..... about 15 mins later, there was a knock on the door and standing there was Lilian dressed in jeans, spaghetti top and a denim jacket looking much like a regular Orchard Rd SYT ready for a night out.....

Since it was still early (4.45pm local).... i suggested that we tale shower and do Round One. When i took off her s-top and red bra.... she revealed a pair of young breasts, firm yet soft to the touch and pink nipples no larger than the pip of an apple... marikita liao..... i then took off her jeans and black panty and saw the sexiest little bush that one can ever imagine... and her love hole looked hardly used.... small, clean redish and closed up. Took some effort to peal open with my fingers.... hahaha

She was very shy.... asked me not to keep looking at her and commented that i was 'jahat'.... pointing to my didi which was hard and pointing pointing towards the sky. She soaped me and took a lot of care to wash didi and allowed me to french her..... wow, like long lost GF. I cleaned her pussy and even with soap it was so TIGHT.... I asked her to BBBJ me and she obliged with a nice steady and unhurried slurp..... i had to control myself otherwise i would have CIM....

After the shower, we laid in bed, hugged, frenched and carassed each other for about 10 mins... she had such a smooth and unblemished skin..... my flag pole was swaying and throbbing... she was really into it and enjoying the fact that i was treating her like a GF rather than some paid meat for screwing....

I moved my way down to her breasts.... kissed, licked and sucked on her tiny pink nipples... she gave out several moans and started to sway her body... she was obviously enjoying it... i open up her legs.... moved my hand over her pussy..... touched the opening and could feel that it was all wet and flowing.... i wanted to put my finger into it but she said 'abang, poo yiao' (btw, although she is from pontianak... speaks mandarin coz she grew up in chinese kampong).... i moved southwards... kissing and licking her until i reached the opening of her pussy..... she really has such a beautiful pussy, and it smelled good..... i contorted my tongue, pealed open her pussy lips and placed my tongue over her clitoris touching it lightly... she moan even more and could feel her hands on my head urging me on to give her a good paint job...... i complied..... licking her clitoris in up and down movements and alternating it with left to right swipes..... in less than 10 tongue-fu strokes... she tighten her hold of my head and let out a modest scream 'abang.... ooooh abangggggggggggg'..... and my mouth was covered with even more wet juice as she had her first orgasm...... i was not about to stop at one..... i licked, sucked, poke my tongue deep into her love hole, dragged my tongue up and down her entire pussy, increased my sideways movement over her clitoris,,,, and then another much louder scream..... 'oh yes..... yes..... abanggggggggg....... oooooooooooo......... abanggggggggggg........ yesssssssssss......... lagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'. She had her second and i was still not finished yet and sucked, licked and swiped and got her to cum once more and could feel her body vibrating vigorously.....

I than raised myself..... on my knees i moved towards her.... she opened her eyes and didi was about 3cm from her face.... she immediately moved towards didi and suddenly it disappeared into her mouth...... her was mouth fucking didi.... i guess in an effort to repay me for making her cum several times..... she kissed, licked, rolled her tongue over didi and deep throat... i'm not small and it felt good to have a warm, wet and eager mouth that could take didi all in..... i almost CIM again and had to stop.... i reached for a CD, gave it to her and she capped me...

I positioned myself over her very wet pussy and took the plunge...... she was still very tight and although didi managed half the distance.... the last push caused a little nerve twitch at the cock head as i pushed it all the way in...... she let out yet another soft moan..... 'arrrrrrrrrrrrr'.... as she felt my total manhood. I pulled it back out slowly and entered her slowly,... allowing her to get used to didi..... then speed up the pace....... pump, pump. pump...... i raised her legs and pounded her vertical downwards hard, fast & furious.... she grabbed my ass and guided me to pound her harder and faster.... then she burst out again........... 'abangggggggggg..... yesssssss... bangggggg..... cummmmmmmingggggg lagiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......... ooooooooooooooooo... yaaaaaaaaaaa..... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'. i pounded her even harder..... and as she was enjoying it even more.... i grabbed her wrists..... moved my weight backwards and in a swift rocking motion... i lifted her up,.... laid on my back and suddenly she was on top of me, all this while didi was still inside her...... she manuvoured her feet abit..... and sure enough, she was happy to ride me cowgirl...... she hit me downwards with fast and rapid movements..... with the g-force of a nose diving F 16. She was in a world of her own..... riding and ramping didi to the point of abusing it...... she pressed her breasts, played with her nipples.... all the while giving out 'oooooooooooo..... yes... yesss.... yessss'.... occasionally opening her eyes to look at me. Then she cummed again..... even louder than previous... i could not tahan....... told her 'baby... wo yeow lai ler'...... 'ken wo chuay'.... she jumped off didi... pulled out the CD, grabbed didi with her hand, squeezed it hard and popped it into her mouth and sucked me with all her might..... it was more than explosive..... i blew up in her mouth and she did not seem to want to stop.... sucking and rolling her tongue over it and sucking again to ensure that every nano droplet was not wasted...... wowwwwwwwwwwww

Realizing that i had no more to spit out.... she slumped over me, tired, exhausted.... and seemed totally satisfied. After about a 3 min silence... she said..... 'how toar'.... and i had to admit that it was a week since i last had sex.

Since we were both exhausted and it was still early (6pm)... i asked her to call reception to get 2 ladies to massage us......

Round 2 & Round 3..... continue? (thanks for upping my reps)

Cheerz
AC

WAHHH..... very good FR, actions macam in blue film, only really dunno how many % of the FR did really took place, but you sure can write VERY well, read liao very the STEAM sotong mannn....
UPzzz you..!!!
Old 19-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Promo at Maxi Hotel

"Our hotel having a promotion during Ramadhan ( 12 Sept 07 to 12 Oct 07)
All the rooms had 30% off,but for the new extension had 40% off."

But I will give it a miss especially during fasting mth time.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1