The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2007, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Songkt\ran Festival

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-go View Post
peak period shld be ard 11/4 to 15/4. if u r going outside this dates shld be okie.
Report from The Nation dated Tuesday 3 April 2007 :-

Extra day for Songkran?

The Permanent Secretary for the Prime Minister's Office will seek Cabinet approval today to extend the Songkran holiday by a day until April 17, a source at Government House said yesterday.

The Thai New Year falls on April 13 to 15 every year, and according to a Cabinet resolution made on May 1, 2001, if a yearly holiday falls on the weekend, the next weekday can be made a holiday in lieu.

Therefore, this year's Songkran festival should last four days, from Friday, April 13, to Monday, April 16.

However, since this holiday period is when most people visit families in their hometowns, the office will ask the Cabinet to consider if it should give an additional day's holiday on April 17, the source said.

Commercial banks have said they would follow the Bank of Thailand's decision on the length of the break, while state enterprises will follow the State Enterprise Labour Relations Act 2000.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 03-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
PrimeOmega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

What is with the newspaper clippings??

KatoeyNewsNetwork??
I thought can be found on sites links?
Old 03-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
i12bangu29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brudder here can provide good recommendation for hair cut and colouring hair??? Not handy panky type....and not those in Lee Garden Plaza. Thanks in advance

No Vested Interest

Special Preference for Sweet Young Things:
1) Maria Takagi
2) Rin tomasaki
3) Mihiro Taniguchi
4) Sora Aoi
5) Mao Misaki
6) Riho Nanase
7) Maria ozawa
8) Rio Kitajima
9) Yuki Haneda
10) Jun Natsukawa
Old 04-04-2007, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeOmega View Post
What is with the newspaper clippings??

KatoeyNewsNetwork??

maybe u are new in this thread. This bro sometime will post about thailand news n let other bros know.
Old 04-04-2007, 01:57 AM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChoo View Post
Going after the Songkran may be a better option. Actually I am thinking of going during Songkran but scared have to sleep in the streets. Any advice on when is a good time to travel to Hatyai? Just before Songkran or just after Songkran?
Songkran period is very pack with pple. most of the hotel are being fully book or the vouchers are being bought by pple who jack up the price to a very high price.

example Garden home new wing said 600 baht usual, during songkran or holiday festival it will cost 2x to 3x

If u never actually reserve a room during this period best not to take the risks cos u highly stand a chance not getting rooms.

last yr when i was there during songkran. this guy was in the lobby with voucher also have problem checking in. hotel no room for him. i was there in the lobby for 30mins, the poor guy LL left.

lucky i have a friend there able to help me get a room. he bought a lot of voucher during this period n sell.

So unless u have a tirak there hehehe u can actually stay her room

oh unless u wanna stay those thai inn which let thai couple go there for bonk, same as hotel 81. the price also jack up during that period. even those was fully book by tourist, during my trip last year in songkran.

another thing is getting girls in fish farm will be a problem most of the good stuff will sure get nab by the early birds there. else their tirak will be there with them. so good luck in fishing. girls price will also be jack up during this period by 500 bahts usually.

Last edited by pussyman72; 04-04-2007 at 02:10 AM.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:04 AM
Samster

To the bros who love thailand

Since i will not be around in the next few days. I go back CR for Thai New Year. ^^

I like to wish everybody Happy Songkran Day in advance and happy bonking.

Cheers
PM72
Old 04-04-2007, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
No-go is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNo-go is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post

Since i will not be around in the next few days. I go back CR for Thai New Year. ^^

Cheers
PM72
\

same to u bro.. happy songkran!
Old 04-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...go back CR for Thai New Year...
Keeps you out of trouble. Sawadee pi mai
Quote:
...What is with the newspaper clippings??
KatoeyNewsNetwork??...
Can't you see acronym... KNN

Last edited by yinyang; 04-04-2007 at 10:03 AM. Reason: sorry, wrong nick quoted
Old 04-04-2007, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
lol what do u mean keep me out of trouble. u mean keep me out of trouble in geylang. heheheh

l
Old 04-04-2007, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

I am planning to take bus up on the 15/4 and reach Hatyai on 16/4 morning. Will there be hotel room during that time which is like just after Songkran?

Quote:
Songkran period is very pack with pple. most of the hotel are being fully book or the vouchers are being bought by pple who jack up the price to a very high price.

example Garden home new wing said 600 baht usual, during songkran or holiday festival it will cost 2x to 3x

If u never actually reserve a room during this period best not to take the risks cos u highly stand a chance not getting rooms.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
KatoeyNewsNetwork

Quote:
KatoeyNewsNetwork??

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
KatoeyNewsNetwork can be assessed at :-

www.knn.com

Enjoy reading all the news articles there about Katoeys ! ( if you understand Japanese )
Old 04-04-2007, 05:44 PM
Samster

JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

Admire you for your sharpness. One of the four bros who are truly remarkable in this forum. Came to the conclusion after scanning through the thousands of postings to pick up the sharp and thinking bros of the forum. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post

Old 04-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Samster

Bro, I read through your website briefly. Can you pm me any farm that has WL that do tarma with Lesbian act?

Quote:

Cheers
PM72
Old 04-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Samster

Re: KatoeyNewsNetwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
KatoeyNewsNetwork can be assessed at :-

www.knn.com

Enjoy reading all the news articles there about Katoeys ! ( if you understand Japanese )
Oh ok. KNN to you.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
maybe u are new in this thread. This bro sometime will post about thailand news n let other bros know.
Yes.
But why do we need him to post these when we can get them online on Nation/ BKK post?
It is like taking off your pants and fart.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1