The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2007, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
awesomefucker is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Batam, Bintan, Balai Field reports

Right. Don't want to get into trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Promo at Maxi Hotel

"Our hotel having a promotion during Ramadhan ( 12 Sept 07 to 12 Oct 07)
All the rooms had 30% off,but for the new extension had 40% off."

But I will give it a miss especially during fasting mth time.
Old 20-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Balai.... 24hrs Fast & Furious (cont’d)

The massage was great… rather kinky having 3 women and me in the room…. I must admit that I had thoughts of…… kekeke. The massage ladies were in their twenties and both looked rather bonkable too…. 1 rather slim and the other who was a bit bak bak was massaging me…. Both Lilian and I were naked and must admit that I marikita rather embarrassingly only for my massage lady to say that ‘wah.. dia lapar… mau makan ya’ (wah, he must be hungry and want to eat liao)… kekeke. Upon hearing this… Lilian reached out her hand, placed it on didi and said ‘jahat ini…’ After a hour, we were finished and I paid RP120,000 for both ladies…..

Lilian is old school and said that after massage cannot bath…. and further mentioned that tomorrow was her birthday… she asked what would I give to her and I suggested that we celebrate it with some of her friends including her papi… she was very pleased. She called her papi and told him to come over…

We napped for about 30 mins and then the phone rang… it was papi who was waiting for us downstairs together with Henry. We dressed up, met them downstairs and headed for seafood dinner…. Henry took us to Dolphin Restaurant which is by the seafront…. We had a fabulous dinner that had baked crabs, table size grouper (teochew steam), sweet & sour prawns (hainan style), chicken, lala in chilly and kangkong in blachan… finishing off with 5 cans of beers….. all these for RP200,000… wow

During dinner, Henry and papi said they played pool and were pretty good…… so we headed for the pool hall, played for 2 hours and I beat them 6 – 0 in 2 sets of race to 3 each… hahaha. It cost RP27,000

We then proceeded to Bravo Disco….. Henry dropped us there and papi said that he had to pick up something and would join us later. The place is small compared to batam disco and at 10pm….. rather empty. We ordered 2 beers, sat next to the dance floor and got into the music which is house and techno. On several table which were marked reserved, there were bottles of mineral water…. I knew immediately that this was a ‘shake head’ joint. By 10.30pm, the placed was filling up rather quickly, 2 of Lilians girlfriends jointed us and I could see that they each bought their ‘obat’ from the manager…., Lilian asked me if I mind… I said it was okay for her friends but not for her…. she is very ‘kwei’… and did not pop any. By midnight, the place was full, people were shaking their heads like in a trance and applying some kind of menthol ointment on their body…. Was told later that it helps them to keep cool and stay alert. Papi came by with a birthday cake and we wished Lilian happy birthday.

By 1.30am, my eyes could not take it liao…, the place is much too smoky. Paid for 8 beers RP160,000 and got out. We each jumped onto a ‘kojak’ and headed for hotel. ‘Kojak’ cost RP20,000

5mins later we were back to hotel, got into room and she slumped onto the bed….. she was tired and very happy…. We kissed and frenched like lovers in heat and in anticipation for Round 2.

I prepared the long bath and emptied out the bubble bath gel which I had in my toiletries bag….. soaked myself and called out to Lilian to join me…. she came in in her birthday suit… gosh, she is a very beautiful girl and knowing that she just turned 20 was even more rewarding….. marikita liao

She slipped into the bath, and her hand immediately seeked out didi from under the bubbles….. she started to give didi a slow up and down massage and played with my balls while kissing me.... boy, this char bo is really horny…… she straddle herself over me and next thing I knew…. she slipped didi into her and was riding cowgirl and starting to sound out….. ‘abangggggggggg cummmmiiinnnnng bangggggggggggg’….. Off course, I was surprised…. I did not expect to be doing Round 2 so soon…… I kissed and frenched her hard….. then moved to suck and nibble her nipples and she was thrashing about and riding me hard… another series of nose diving F16 maneuvers… the bathroom was in a mess, soap bubbles all over… hehehe. She came again…….. and after she slowed down to take a breathe… I lifted her up and turned her around……. I put one finger onto her clitoris and started to worked it up and with another placed it onto her a-hole and applied pressure… she did not seem to mind….. I then pushed the tip of my finger into her a-hole and she let out ‘abanggggg….. jagan’…. I said ‘relax baby relax’…. And pushed it further in while rubbing her clitoris even more….. she seemed to respond by letting out a series of ‘ooooooooooooo’. I pushed my finger all the way in and was now building up a rhythm….. she let out ‘abannngggggggg arrrrrrrrrrr’….. I reached out to my toiletries bag, digged around and found my vaseline and CD….. I dugged a generous portion of vaseline and applied in onto the finger which was still inside her a-hole… now I could placed another finger into it with ease…. I capped myself….. raised one of her leg up and rested it on the side of the long bath….. positioned didi where my fingers were… pulled out my fingers, pressed didi hard and guided it into her a-hole…… Lilian let out ‘poo yeow darling…. hun thung….’, I said ‘relax baby,…. poo huay ter, wor huay seow sing’….. and with that didi’s head was inside her… she let out ‘arrrrrrrrrrrr hau thar….. thung’…. I pushed didi a bit more into her and pulled it out again and pushed it further in….. she did not make any noise now and I suppose she was getting used to having didi inside her…… meanwhile, I was still rubbing her clitoris and could feel her pussy was very wet… I pushed didi all the way in… she reached out her hand and placed it on my backside and squeezed it as if to let me know how she was feeling….. I pulled out didi and ramped her with a bit more force… she responded by ‘ohhhhhhhhhh lau kong…….. ohhhhhhhhhhhh’….. I was building up a faster rhythm and could feel that she was responding by pushing back her backside to meet my thrust…. ‘lau kong……. lau kong….. wor lei lerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr’…. I pounded and rammed didi hard, fast and deep into her a-hole which was so smooth now… no more resistance, in fact Lilian trying to bend herself lower so that I could go deeper into her a-hole….. she cried out again….. ‘lau kong,…… lau kong……… yes yes yes yes…… oooooooooooooo lei leeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr’….. I could feel my balls on fire and didi rock hard and yelled out ‘babyyyyyyyyyyyy……… I’m cummmmmmmminnnngggggggg……. Yes yes yes yesssssssssss’…. and with that I unloaded another few trillion sperm into her…… I could not stop… pumped and pumped till I was limped…. and Lilain was rocking with me with softer ‘arrrrrrrrrrrrssssssss’ with each thrust….. Then, I pulled out didi, Lilian turned around… pull off the CD and once again sucked and licked didi to make sure that not one nano drop was wasted… she looked up at me with a face suggesting that I was naughty to have raped her a-hole but glad that she enjoyed it….

We curled up in bed, hugging each other….. she nibbled my ear and whispered… ‘lau kong, ne hao hwai….. rong wor hoo mian’…… That was the last thing I heard……

…. next thing I knew was waking up with a warm moist feeling around didi…… Round 3

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by asiancigar; 20-08-2007 at 10:53 AM.
Old 20-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
WAHHH..... very good FR, actions macam in blue film, only really dunno how many % of the FR did really took place, but you sure can write VERY well, read liao very the STEAM sotong mannn....
UPzzz you..!!!
errrrrrr..... actually 100% is true hehehe

Btw... thanks for upping me Bro

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 20-08-2007, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
WAHHH..... very good FR, actions macam in blue film, only really dunno how many % of the FR did really took place, but you sure can write VERY well, read liao very the STEAM sotong mannn....
UPzzz you..!!!
people write FR, u diam diam read and enjoy shooting aeroplane while reading la.....somemore question the factual accruacy of the FR, how can???

if write factually, then it sounds something like:

i booked gal, from Villa no 12
her name lilian
20yo
paid rp300k
go back room, we took shower, then started round 1
then rest, took massage
then go dinner n disco
come back hotel, round 2

like that, you enjoy reading or not???

Old 20-08-2007, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by swing123 View Post
people write FR, u diam diam read and enjoy shooting aeroplane while reading la.....somemore question the factual accruacy of the FR, how can???

if write factually, then it sounds something like:

i booked gal, from Villa no 12
her name lilian
20yo
paid rp300k
go back room, we took shower, then started round 1
then rest, took massage
then go dinner n disco
come back hotel, round 2

like that, you enjoy reading or not???

If written by you I sure enjoin wan...
Old 20-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by longron72 View Post
Thks bro dnat for your advice.
No problem .. just hope every samster have a nice and safe cheong trip

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 20-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
songster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All bros,

Planning a trip to Bintan for golf, try to read all the 2 hundred over pages here but only manage to read first 40pages.
Couldn't find any happening place in Bintan, I think don't have 19 hole in Bintan?
Any kind bros can recommend any cheong place in Bintan?

Terima Kasi Bunya!
Old 20-08-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by songster View Post
Hi All bros,

Planning a trip to Bintan for golf, try to read all the 2 hundred over pages here but only manage to read first 40pages.
Couldn't find any happening place in Bintan, I think don't have 19 hole in Bintan?

Terima Kasi Bunya!
Use the SEARCH box and you'll get this...
http://sbf.today/search....archid=2719120
Old 20-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MoonFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which golf course ?
inside the man's changing room have already!
Old 21-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by songster View Post
Terima Kasi Bunya!
Bintan doesnt have any fish tank / KTV joint type of cheong place cos Temasek Hold*** - the major share holder of the joint venture doesnt want to such kio-kway premise there

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 21-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT View Post
Bintan doesnt have any fish tank / KTV joint type of cheong place cos Temasek Hold*** - the major share holder of the joint venture doesnt want to such kio-kway premise there

He called and told you that?
Why not you call him back and tell him mai ar ney kuan and cin cai abit leh, the drive from Lagoi to Pinang is very the far (min 2hrs), and after games, Golfers will be half dead even before reaching the fish tank/KTV...
Old 21-08-2007, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
He called and told you that?
Why not you call him back and tell him mai ar ney kuan and cin cai abit leh, the drive from Lagoi to Pinang is very the far (min 2hrs), and after games, Golfers will be half dead even before reaching the fish tank/KTV...
I just called the

Chief Executive Directer
South East Asia Strategic Investments
TaMaTeck 他妈的 Holdings

he said the local people sell nasi goreng at Oleh Oleh also got very high profit margin (1 plate = S$3.00) can make a living .. so no need to sell 'meat'

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 21-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
I just called the

Chief Executive Directer
South East Asia Strategic Investments
TaMaTeck 他妈的 Holdings

he said the local people sell nasi goreng at Oleh Oleh also got very high profit margin (1 plate = S$3.00) can make a living .. so no need to sell 'meat'

He really said that?
So too bad lor... BTW, you please tell him to tell the nasi goreng bapak to lower the price lah, no meat still selling $3??!
Old 21-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
He really said that?
So too bad lor... BTW, you please tell him to tell the nasi goreng bapak to lower the price lah, no meat still selling $3??!
got meat 1 also have ... the Nirwa** resort's resturant sells claypot curry chicken (w plain rice) at S$13.00 - exluding tax / service charge, ai try mai? sangat enak !

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 21-08-2007, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
got meat 1 also have ... the Nirwa** resort's resturant sells claypot curry chicken (w plain rice) at S$13.00 - exluding tax / service charge, ai try mai? sangat enak !
Mai kong liao la....last year december i went to Bintan and stayed at Nirwana, knn everything so fecking expensive, like Singapore Price standard......what made me si beh tu lan, is that the price in Bintan hotels is sama sama the price in Singapore Hotels......knn, if the price in Bintan hotels is about same as the Singapore street price standard, i also not so tulan.....

take taxi in Bintan, ccb, quote in Sing dollar.....tell u what, a 10 mins ride from Hotel to Jeti is S$8....more expensive than singapore metered taxi, ptui....

eat seafood at that famous kelong restaurant, 2 adults 2 children, bill came to S$130.......pukima betul.....

that was probably my last time going Bintan.......

my wife said, go Batam better, much cheaper for her to shopping, facial, massage and etc.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1