The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 28-11-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Wow. Price is high. Last Fri afternoon explore another Cat 1 Spa at Area J which is off track from here. Another good encounter from a SYT Viet with slim figure and natural C boobs who come only 4 months. Complain 2 days 0 customers and this shop is not advertise or can be found on at platform so I tell her this is why their business so poor. Massage is average since she is here 4 months only so cannot expect much. When flip over ask me need massage there. I say I want below only, she ask how much usually people give and say she first time do. I say 100 and she agreed immediately. Very surprise she strip till totally naked in a Cat 1 Spa which is first time I encounter. Immediately give a licking and DT BBBJ which surprise me again. CD on and she started from the TOP and it was so tight and warm. I tell her too tight and I will shoot very fast. She say she slowly ride and she say first time do in past 5y so very tight. Throughout the process she never rush me at all which is another surprise she gave me. Changed like 4 position and we do like 20mins and she still never chase me to faster shoot. Then I tell her CIM for me, she took off the CD and gave a DT BBBJ while I am standing. When shooting and I think she swallow some but she quickly spit out the rest. She tell me do not share she do this and tell me not to advertise. She will be my bonk list to stick to till I am bored. LOL Best encounter so far in Spa.
Share lobang, bro
Old 28-11-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 15
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Went to try after work since there are good reviews. Had the wechat for a long time already from the ML's previous workplace but never had the itch to try.

Would say the photo resemblance is plus minus 80%. You would recognize her from the wechat photo. Not fat but typical figure of 30s lady without regular exercise.

Massage experience is per the other bro's description in the long FR, miniskirt and all. Took the upsize meal and total was 3Bs. If want to add-on ice cream then it's 4Bs (i rejected the offer). Tight and accommodating; would definitely go back for another go if near the area again next time.

Location not so good if during weekday as there's a legit business/office right next to it.
Bro, did she allow painting?
Old 28-11-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosaliate View Post
Tried TT from TPY CTR 185

Actually located her contact via michat when I was around the area. (Pictures looked yummy there.)

Booked her and head down.

Place is discreet in the sense that entrance is via stairs by the carpark (Not much people walking around)

Rang the bell and she opened the door to the shop, place was dark and barely lit couldn't really tell how similar she was to the photos, but I felt it was acceptable.

Paid entrance of 1B and was led into a room, I opted to go for a shower to clean myself.

Showering area is not attached, you have to walk past the kitchen into the toilet area, you may bump into her colleague, but her colleague was doing some mask which was green, so couldn't tell how attractive she was.

Once session began, TT started with the usual hard pressing to release the tension in your body which I felt was not too bad, followed by some back stepping.

Then came the actual massage with oil, where things started to feel odd. Her hand movements were like fast, super fast, this meant that it wasn't soothing or comfortable. Made the session feel v rushed, also whenever she received a text notification, she would just stop the massage completely, to reply the message, which was super turn off for me.

A bit into the rushed massage, I just asked her if she was in a rush for time, and she said nope, and I just explained that her fast hand movements made it seem like she was in a rush, and I felt uncomfortable.

She slowed down from there and massage became a more of a soothing experience from there. I wouldn't say her Massage is great, but it isn't too bad as well.

about 15 minutes left into the session, she asked me to flip over and popped the GQ. was quoted $50 for hj and $100 for fj. Went with the FJ since she had nice racks and I wanted to see em bounce as I pumped her. She proceeded to go out, changed into a miniskirt!! and took the CD.

Initial foreplay is of her licking your nips, and gentle strokes of your lil bro. But the highlight was how she was in a miniskirt and I could easily carress her butt with sexy underwear. 1-2 minutes of foreplay, and she proceeded to take off her underwear and helped me cap on.

Let her ride me for about 2-3 minutes and she suggested to change positions most likely cause she was tired, went into missionary position, pumped her for a few minutes and released pretty quickly, cause she felt so damn tight and I loved watching her boobs bounce! I haven't felt such a tight pussy in awhile, and it felt really good.

Overall I'd say she actually looks more like late 30s at this moment, and if you're a big boob lover looking for a tight pussy to pump, you can try her out.

Massage : 6/10
GFE : 6/10
Body : 7/10
Looks : 7/10
FJ : 9/10 (Super tight pussy, fking stimulating when you fuck her.)

Total dmg 3Bs including entrance.

Think there's another bro here sharing her contact already, but if you want you can pm me for contact.
Bro, did she allow painting?
Old 28-11-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
kopiuncle says : last time I got boom boom with TT at Tiong Bahru. can paint but got hair. now dunno shaved or not.
Wow , thanks Kopiuncle. I like abalone with hairy. More sexy. Thanks for your info ya…important is allow to paint.
Old 28-11-2023, 06:52 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
Gwyndor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGwyndor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Went to try after work since there are good reviews. Had the wechat for a long time already from the ML's previous workplace but never had the itch to try.

Would say the photo resemblance is plus minus 80%. You would recognize her from the wechat photo. Not fat but typical figure of 30s lady without regular exercise.

Massage experience is per the other bro's description in the long FR, miniskirt and all. Took the upsize meal and total was 3Bs. If want to add-on ice cream then it's 4Bs (i rejected the offer). Tight and accommodating; would definitely go back for another go if near the area again next time.

Location not so good if during weekday as there's a legit business/office right next to it.
Can pass contact?
Old 28-11-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 828 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
kopiuncle says : last time I got boom boom with TT at Tiong Bahru. can paint but got hair. now dunno shaved or not.
I didn't try painting. Because when she appeared in her mini-skirt, I touched underneath, found out she was panty-less and felt some curly hairs Room quite dark too. Anyway it is not advisable to paint these MLs, as due to nature of their job, washing thoroughly is not routine, hygiene might be an issue.
Old 29-11-2023, 04:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Wulver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

see see, see see.
reading info for exploration
Old 29-11-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Wulver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
kopiuncle says : you this type oni read read see see.
13 yrs liao, no sharing. one angmo word to describe : horrendous
Uncle relax, last time I always read but never try, cos money never enough each month.
now money can save and spare a little each month, so thinking of exploring.
Old 30-11-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2488 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone try nana recently?
Old 30-11-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2488 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
kopiuncle says : nana from where in Dua Payoh leh ? China or Vietnam ?
Vietnamese
Old 30-11-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Vietnamese
seem like ger reputation not very good?
Old 30-11-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

cant find the waxing thread so will post here.

used to patronise renny while she was in amk for boyzilian.
stopped after she moved over to serangoon. she became too greedy and attitude a bit colder. had a package with her and she claimed i finished it already, but im sure she just doesnt care since she change shop.

new lobang that i started going is mira in TPY. got about 3 or 4 viet ladies.

shop is a hdb unit with clear glass meaning anyone can see into the back of the shop. but not too much foot traffic. went in to her shop, paid and showered.
equipment wise is basically any cheap waxing layout that you would find elsewhere. portable shower and doors with latch.

waxing was nothing to shout about, very standard stuff.
mira popped gq and allowed top roaming hj.

Looks: 8/10 (20s, good complexion and very cute face)
Body: 7/10 (smooth skin, slightly meaty, average butt)
Boobs: 10/10 (natural b, brown nips)
HJ: 8/10 (decent technique with surround sound)

RTM: maybe. will have to see if can unlock more.

personal taste wise, feel like shes the best looking of the three.
she suggested package at payment but i rejected.

on a side note, renny recently contacted me to encourage me to come back. think her greedy attitude backfired and she lost some customers. no intention to return unless she shows signs of improvement
Old 30-11-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
cant find the waxing thread so will post here.

used to patronise renny while she was in amk for boyzilian.
stopped after she moved over to serangoon. she became too greedy and attitude a bit colder. had a package with her and she claimed i finished it already, but im sure she just doesnt care since she change shop.

new lobang that i started going is mira in TPY. got about 3 or 4 viet ladies.

shop is a hdb unit with clear glass meaning anyone can see into the back of the shop. but not too much foot traffic. went in to her shop, paid and showered.
equipment wise is basically any cheap waxing layout that you would find elsewhere. portable shower and doors with latch.

waxing was nothing to shout about, very standard stuff.
mira popped gq and allowed top roaming hj.

Looks: 8/10 (20s, good complexion and very cute face)
Body: 7/10 (smooth skin, slightly meaty, average butt)
Boobs: 10/10 (natural b, brown nips)
HJ: 8/10 (decent technique with surround sound)

RTM: maybe. will have to see if can unlock more.

personal taste wise, feel like shes the best looking of the three.
she suggested package at payment but i rejected.

on a side note, renny recently contacted me to encourage me to come back. think her greedy attitude backfired and she lost some customers. no intention to return unless she shows signs of improvement
Is renny at serxxx north?
Old 02-12-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 12
carletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share details and shop loc of this tempting boobs ML? Thank you very much.
Old 02-12-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16433 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carletan View Post
Can share details and shop loc of this tempting boobs ML? Thank you very much.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1