The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 17-02-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for yuki - regent at 17 feb, 230pm.

Looks slight discount, her hair is not that red in photos as well.

Seems to have just woken up when she opened the door so the makeup was minimal but able to recognise.

Shower - very quick and sop.

She didnt want to be painted. I didnt try kissing cause her breath smells bad. Gave a hj to wake my little bro up and proceed to cap and bonk.

Bonk was very average. After awhile she say pain, rest a bit which i was ok with since i was exhausted as well. Second round was same as first round just that i got no feeling to shoot anymore from the lack of attitude.

Overall, a very forgettable bonk. She can speak japanese though.

Rtf - not for her.
Old 17-02-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
The video is being shared in the pic exchange Plaza section. Appears to be at staircase.

Yam was the one with the uniform here.
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=717232

Don't think is the same girl?
got link for the video or not?
Old 17-02-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazagna View Post
Fr for yuki - regent at 17 feb, 230pm.

Looks slight discount, her hair is not that red in photos as well.

Seems to have just woken up when she opened the door so the makeup was minimal but able to recognise.

Shower - very quick and sop.

She didnt want to be painted. I didnt try kissing cause her breath smells bad. Gave a hj to wake my little bro up and proceed to cap and bonk.

Bonk was very average. After awhile she say pain, rest a bit which i was ok with since i was exhausted as well. Second round was same as first round just that i got no feeling to shoot anymore from the lack of attitude.

Overall, a very forgettable bonk. She can speak japanese though.

Rtf - not for her.
Would probably not forget this bonk because from what you described, it sounded bad.. $150 somemore 🤦🏼‍♂️
Old 17-02-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4820 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Would probably not forget this bonk because from what you described, it sounded bad.. $150 somemore 🤦🏼‍♂️
in army I will organise a blanket party for people who like to rub it in for other peoples misfortune

Miss those army days
Old 17-02-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
losingoneself deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Becky (milkyway) 17 feb
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=718127

Looks - 9.5/10 (Was the first customer of the day, when i reached. she just came out of the showers. unsure whether there was makeup on but definitely looks way better than the photo, maybe even a 10 to those who like cute SYT)

Attitude : she didn't speak much english to be fair, mostly in thai but i could sorta gesture what she was trying to say. voice and reaction is really cute to the max thou.

Body : Really petite SYT, slim yet curvy butt.

Boobs : 3/10 (smaller than a reg B, to be fair wasnt expecting much but still..)

Frenching : 9/10 (Sweet and nice breath even though she just woke up)

FJ : 9/10 (Even though she wasnt as experienced, she was all out to please. Tried almost every position there is, can see she kinda like to ride. Rode me for a good 10mins

BJ : 6/10 (She didnt do BBBJ as stated, told her to suck me and she capped me. Did not force her and let her continue, got slightly soft as the cd wasnt very comfort but she was really going still. got her to HJ the remaining out

Overall : 8/10 (no BBBJ/CIM as advertised. a little disappointing, but all the other part definitely made up for it. she is abit shy(in a really cute way) throughout the whole session, if ur looking for a looker with to-please attitude then yes. but boobs/BBBJ lovers probably not..
Old 17-02-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2264 / Power: 15
木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
in army I will organise a blanket party for people who like to rub it in for other peoples misfortune

Miss those army days

yah blanket party sibei shiok. 🤣

*complimentary from funboi*
Old 17-02-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Shyfatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TRL Cookie

Took her for 2.30pm session today.

Totally lost of words
Looks: photo is her with abit of editting alright.
Boobs: I’m not particular about this, but her boobs looks really nice on her
GFE: 200%, she totally excel in this, not sure why got people say she’s not good, I’m fat and ugly, however she doesn’t seems to be bothered also.
Body: her body is perfect with no fats. Been awhile since I met someone like her.
Communication is good, she knows hokkien, can understand mandarin and English too. She is really out to please u in whichever way she can.

RTF: totally yes if vitamin M allows.

Please be nice and gentle to her, and she will be the same to u. She mentioned she will be here for around 2-3 weeks, and not sure if she can come back again after this trip, so bros who wanna try her better be quick.

I hope after I write this, I’m still able to get a slot for her. Just thinking of her makes me wanna go back.
Old 17-02-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post

Miss those army days
In army those people are called pussies. Engaging the help of others for things they can’t accomplish by themselves.

Hope things have changed for you. Always good to be learn how to settle things yourself. ��
Old 17-02-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
In army those people are called pussies. Engaging the help of others for things they can’t accomplish by themselves.

Hope things have changed for you. Always good to be learn how to settle things yourself. ��
hahaha more join in more shiok.!
Old 17-02-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Love one another pls. even though u guys probably served from different units n vocation.
First time seeing you write a 2 sentence reply instead of ur usual grandmother story. Singapore gonna snow tomorrow
Old 17-02-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Its raining already i think and its definitely not the first time i write short sentence.
mai tu liao.give 4 number

All here all huat
Old 17-02-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zakaxiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Best from Teeruk on 17th Feb

Chose her because the pictures look like a dao queen from my office, the kind that even you open door for her, she also won't smile at you one. OKT was responsive. On to the FR.

Location - Accessible but discreet

Looks - 8/10 85% look like pictures. She has some make up on when greeting me with her sweet smile. Sadly, in person she don't look like the OL from my office.

Language 7/10 - Knows enough English to chat a little, but don't expect to have some philosophical talk.

Boobs/Ass - 10/10 Medium B cup. Puffy nipples, nice to suck. I'm okay with anything B and above la, so 10/10 Has a perky butt which is nice to spank and grab. Her body is average, nice enough to bonk.

Bathing - 10/10 Shower with me all 3 times. During the 1st shower, kept teasing me with her ass, and even BBBJ.

Frenching - 8/10 Need to initiate, but she is responsive. Not really fight war that kind, more of a passionate Frenching.

BBBJ - 8/10 Lots of slurping and tongue action. I don't shave, so she can't really DT, but could tell she wouldn't have minded if I was shaved.

Painting - 7/10 Her bush starting to grow again, so it's a tiny bit prickly. No smell or bad taste

GFE - 10/10 I had some small requests, which she happily allow, pigtails and school uniform. Steam. FYI, the school uniform is provided by me so bring your own if you want. TCSS doesn't feel forced at all.

Go to Part 2 for FJ.
Old 17-02-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zakaxiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2

FJ - 10/10

We started with some kissing and frenching, before I slowly move down to suck on her puffy nipples. At this point, she already start with those cute moans. Slowly move down to her area, with my tongue and fingers. She is tight as fuck, I can only get one finger in and she even stop me from trying to put another one in.

Change position, and she start on the BBBJ. Lots of slurping and tongue action, even allow me to pull on her pigtails while doing it. Shiok. Soon, its caps on, and she ride me while moaning all the time.

Switch position to doggy, and I ask her to move to in front of mirror. Seeing her expression while getting fucked make me a bit buay tahan, ask her get on her knees for CIM. Volume too much for her so I think she swallowed a bit. Oops.

Had a light massage with some TCSS before next round.

Start off with BBBJ again to get my 2IC to salute. Caps on and she ride again with heavenly stereo moaning. Change to missionary and seeing her face when getting pumped make me buay tong, and I shoot inside her.

Apparently its too fast for her, and she sai nai ask me why this time never play longer. Make me and my 2IC ashamed

Overall, Best is a good bonk with excellent service. Great GFE from a sweet lady. Tip her for the accidental swallow and fulfilling my request. Thanks to OKT and all the FRs from bros before me to allow me such a sextisfying experience.

RTF? Vit M does not permit. Also, Best is leaving on 22nd Feb. Bros that want to bonk her need to fast hand fast leg. Best has a bit of a cough now, so bros may want to give her some Strepsils when visiting.

Side note: Saw all of the girls during my trips to the shower. Can assure that Cookie 99% look like her pictures. I only recognize Cookie because I was considering her and Best. The other 2 are maybe 80% look alike? Still bonkable though.
Old 17-02-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
J00J deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fr for Cookie 17/02 1700hrs from TRL
Okt: great as usual
Location: convenient for both public or own car. Coffee shop nearby.
Looks: pretty discount 15%
Body: slim with enhanced D knockers. Looks nice.
Shower: sop
French: will initiate light kiss
Bbbj: sensual and skillful
Painting: allow no smell
Finger: no, plzrespect her
Fj: try many position with no complaint. Tight pussy. Did apply ky maybe my painting skill not so good.

Cookie is a sweet and nice lady. She was here last year Aug and Nov but due to working oversea unable to try her. After today session was regretted for unable to bonk her during her previous trip.
Comm: no problem she can speak passable hokkien and English.

Rtf: is a must
Old 17-02-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
U sure its the correct gal? The Anna there i know is a small natural B cup leh. Small and petite sized. Think there's a new gal with similar name? Tall enhanced one is Annie..

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlx View Post
Mystery Bonk FR - Anna of SH69
15th Frb 3.45pm

Got some time to spare sogive a try on mystery bonk.

between appointments so grab the 45m mystery bonk from SH69.

Okt replied very fast and I quickly confirm the slot.

Location: Central, but quite a walk from mrt. Was sweating like hell probably due to the weather nowadays.

Body/Face: 8/10. Similar to the picture.

Boobs: 5/10. ENCHANCED. Quite obvious the ops just recent. Scar below.

Bathing: 5/10 Did wash me thoroughly only the first round. 2nd round ask me go wash myself.

French: 0/10 Hinted but she did not respond & she seems siam it so I also do not wish to pursue it.

BBBJ: 0/10. She didn't even bbbj or bj. Just hand job and wear helmet. I was like wtf. Then I just knew it not my day and just get on with it.

FJ: 5/10. She ok with any position but perhaps is my pov, as it seems she like rush the whole process.
RTF? - No, this is the worst so far for me.

But is probably happen on me, therefore other bros it may not happen to you the same experience I had. Happy booking!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1