The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-02-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 10
ascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Does anyone notice that one of the stable FR keep appear almost every page of this thread?

Does it consider scam? Can be report?

Almost every single page. Now I feel like it is fake FR.
Isit trl? tho I put FR for lucky draw, which I think most of the other bros are doing too. Kinda feels spammish but we want lucky draw ah.
Old 21-02-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold

Was attracted to Mint, saw the photo of her in that brazil Football thing knew i had to bang her. Took the little blue pill to ensure performance. Have to maximise extracurricular activity when wife not around.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=718915

Central Location easy to park, OKT responsive and clear instructions. Mint is quite Tall, like her look, long hair and pretty smile. Lead me to the room, managed to see bella on the way in, pretty with big boobs.

Shower was SOP, nice body, cute B Cups, long slim legs cant complain.
Foreplay was good, BBBJ and Frenching all ok, Started off in missionary, she was wet, and during sex she pushes against you, very responsive. finished in Doggy.

Great Session, probably will book 2 shot next round.

Last edited by Finisher; 21-02-2019 at 12:36 PM.
Old 21-02-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3854 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Vip888-GIN<<20yo SYT>>

Surprising here's a great hidden gem.

Looks: 10/10 She is very pretty girl. Same as pic. U will be like WOW when u see her. No reason for cancellation type. Considered Pettie size ard 1.58-1.6m tall max.
Body: 9/10 Slim with minimum fats. Nice to cuddle and touch.
Shower: 9/10 Shower together wash me clean and allows French. She is easy to break the ice and very friendly girl.
BBBJ: 9/10 Great Suction with great smile and eye contact. Still have room for improvement but afterall she's still young. Overall a great BBBJ.
FJ: 10/10 Willing to try and allows multiple change of position without giving a black face.
GFE: 9/10 English understandable with some google here and there that's makes us giggles. Frenching like a gf. All is good.
RTF Material: YES Definately
Old 21-02-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Does anyone notice that one of the stable FR keep appear almost every page of this thread?

Does it consider scam? Can be report?

Almost every single page. Now I feel like it is fake FR.
Why you sound so personal?
Not the first time you trying to shoot some stable.
It's obvious the Lucky draw is making some slient cheongster start sharing.

You observe so well you should noticed some other stable's FR got a chain of multiple post almost at the same time promoting a single FL. Look more fake?
Old 21-02-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3017 / Power: 20
jin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohorserun88 View Post

You observe so well you should noticed some other stable's FR got a chain of multiple post almost at the same time promoting a single FL. Look more fake?
Like Scarletthouse?�� they like quite new.. wonder the FR post real or not

Some good bonks
bonnie:Rainie,

Last edited by jin81; 21-02-2019 at 12:41 PM.
Old 21-02-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Just imho... encourage more fr from other stable. Nothing personal.
Single FL fr have the same feel also....
Some stable I will shoot and some will not...
But not shoot...let’s take it as feedback here for the real boss see.
I mean the real real boss see it here. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohorserun88 View Post

Old 21-02-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin81 View Post
No worries bro. Let’s kiv first.
The new stable lovers angels can consider reliable.
One or two FLs come sg before in another stable, one of the FL in LF stable before.

Don’t believe me then you can message LF okt and ask tio bo of what I said.
Old 21-02-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This is not a new stable. Sister stable of one of the stables presently operating.
Old 21-02-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

After inquiry

Then someone zap by 1 point....You ok or not?
I think admin or sbf founder have to review this point thing
If someone zap without good reason then zap back or freeze zapping or freeze posting or penalty point(e.g anyhow zap 10 point at someone = penalty zap 10% of your current point)
I think this anyhow zap issue not first time surface. Someone think I first day in sbf is it base on my acct? if I can tell a lot of thing in the past of this thread... it means I am not a few month old liao...

So now you all know who is one of the suspious zapper that funboi mentioning before and want to find out and report to... even someone want to post fr for real also tio zap....Inquiry also tio zap... sorry to say...what the fuck is this?

There is limit but don’t step on it. Otherwise no more playground for a long time.

Cut my point I am ok...I can come back again...go ahead.. Okthanksbye

Last warning hor
Old 21-02-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3017 / Power: 20
jin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHiCaLhAcKeR View Post
This is not a new stable. Sister stable of one of the stables presently operating.
Cmi leh.. no gfe 110 only 1 shot and make me leave less than 1 hour.. pls avoid

Some good bonks
bonnie:Rainie,
Old 21-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cmi leh.. no gfe 110 only 1 shot and make me leave less than 1 hour.. pls avoid
Thanks for sharing. 👍🏻
Old 21-02-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sproxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finish a session with MCM(SA)

English: 9
Look: 8. Pretty young milfy look Similar to her pic in lingerie
Body: 9. Body like those nice minah in the club with nice thick ass. Not fat not skinny. Mampat. If you want a skinny lady stay away. If you like your woman with some meat she will be perfect for you.
Boobs: nice firm C.
Bbbj: 7. Nothing special
French: 7 wet
Fj: 8.5 willing to accommodate to diff position. There is a mirror beside the bed. Can look at the nice thick ass riding you. She will as you first if you want her to wear a lingerie.
Gfe: 9. Give me tea after firs round. Will talk to you instead of looking at phone. Always smiling. She will shower you after every round. Wanted to do it myself but she stop me.
Overall: worth the money
Rtf: yes but don't think can do it cause she is leaving mid next week
Old 21-02-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Re: Example of Saboteur

Now your this post makes sense now. Post a bit then tio zap. Sibeh jialat.
I think the come again liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
If anyone got zapped by the FAKE FUNBOI after Valentine's Day 14/2/2019 onwards, please PM me and screen shot. Let's get all these special interest groups aka gangs or saboteurs submit to admin for review. They don't support and don't appreciate SBF. They sabo and oppress loyal SBF forumers.

Many genuine FR writers also kana such zap and oppress. For those who didn't know, quite some time ago we laid a trap lure a Dome1 serial zapper and submitted to admin for review also cuz it violates the forum standing orders.

ps. For those who like "picking bones in eggs" yet no known contribution or FRs in Dome1 and trying to be a "Gardener", may I suggest you try clean up all the leaves and weeds first before trying chopping down a tree.

Please carry on with FRs. Remember support chiongsters, support stables and support SBF.
Old 21-02-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascor View Post
Isit trl? tho I put FR for lucky draw, which I think most of the other bros are doing too. Kinda feels spammish but we want lucky draw ah.
Sigh~ one word: naive.
If such thing can be done, other stable or region in jb always doing.
Remember...nothing is free in this world.
Old 21-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHiCaLhAcKeR View Post
I know which stable is it liao...If ask me, I will not support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1