The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 04-03-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bro JAVgent don know how u do it not IT savy enough like u thks for the csi
Well jus add another to my ignore list... getting longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Old 04-03-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Looks like another fake FR-last post in 2017. DragonCave looks quite dodgy guys...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexayefeb View Post
It is dodgy, she is from thaicandy previously. Booked her once. 30+ milf with blemishes. Totally different person from the pic.
I stated on a post here already..

Dragoncave & Thaicandy is the same OKT...
plus arrived at location already then kena fly aeroplane by okt
Old 04-03-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 32
kingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ying(SS)

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=719584

Plenty of FRs on this babe.
She's very cheerful, bubbly, happy of what she's doing.
If u feeling down or bored she will surely cheer u up.
Loves to club and take funny pics (If u look in her cellphone) and
Services/ GFE as stated and many other bros had mentioned.
RTF: Definitely yes esp with $20 off.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
goonpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Nikky (Galaxy) recently.
Location wise I don’t like it , inconvenient for public transporter like me. But surrounding area is discreet and near to CBD. Big room with spacious attached toilet for a non- apt place.
First time saw her , she start hugging me and kissing me , good welcome. Milf look not bad looking either , can’t wait to squeeze her big tits . After shower start with cat bath and bbbj, both good, don’t wait and go for missionary position, squeezing sucking her big tits and frenching her. Tits probably enhanced but nicely done. After 1st shot , she proceed with a nice massage, I like her massage style, relaxing and shiok. She wanted to start 2nd round but I have to rush home. Overall a good bonk, Maybe RTF if got time as it’s near workplace.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 16
DragonShaolin has much to be proud ofDragonShaolin has much to be proud ofDragonShaolin has much to be proud ofDragonShaolin has much to be proud ofDragonShaolin has much to be proud ofDragonShaolin has much to be proud ofDragonShaolin has much to be proud ofDragonShaolin has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nana (VIP888) 04 March 2019, 11:00am.

Super innocent and naïve style!

Was looking for an early last min bonk since am in B area and
Settled with VIP888 recommendation and took NANA.
SYT Poly/Uni type with a good pretty face.

Looks: 8/10 Better than pic
Body: 8.5/10 Slim built as per pic
Boobs: 7/10 B, not for boobs lover. But sucking on her she's very high and will giggle and give soft moans. Can tell she enjoys it
BBBJ: 8/10 Room for improvement but seeing her slowly bj me is a turn on.
GFE: 8.5/10 Can chat and always smiling
FJ: 10/10 Tight and willing to change positions a few times

Overall: 8.5/10

Last edited by DragonShaolin; 06-03-2019 at 01:09 AM.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 11
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Suzy from Thai Candy looked quite old.
I am sure she is not 24 as advertise.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexayefeb View Post
It is dodgy, she is from thaicandy previously. Booked her once. 30+ milf with blemishes. Totally different person from the pic.
Wah, you went ahead. I rejected her immediately the previous time.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 18
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Actually not accurate to base on last FR post date to determine whether fake or real FR.

I dont chiong as often or write FR as frequent unless its really good (like sometime back 332 or something from ILT) or have lucky draw requirement from OKT (like for Pinky from TRL) in December. But I follow this thread and dome very closely hoping to find the WL that fits my criteria.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boomgiga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Suzy from Thai Candy looked quite old.
I am sure she is not 24 as advertise.
Yes, tried her last week. Age is older like 30 but service is excellent. You will be served by woman not syt. Body is perfect and skillful in sex
Old 04-03-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoo View Post
Actually not accurate to base on last FR post date to determine whether fake or real FR.
what made me doubt the acct more is the fact that the latest fr writing style was so different from the 3 previous posts
Old 04-03-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Am no expert in cheonging but not a newbie either. Been playing for a while and too were played out by fake FR, fake images, fake information from advertisements/OKT here. I treat these as a learning process or part of growing up. Will not want to take these negatively and stop this hobby. Rather learn to see their advertisement wisely. Whenever I see this, I will give a discount on them. They are:
1) Super Bright images. This means the exposure of the image was adjusted upward in order to make the FL look fair,
2) Super smooth complexion - we all know that this is almost impossible,
3) Age - Usually you have to plus another 4-5 years,
4) Weight - Don't believe at all,
5) Features - Usually the apps will make them look sharp,
6) Slim - likely enhanced. Be prepared FL is fleshy or even fat,
7) Stable - I won't want to consider any of those with bad names even they have the prettiest girls! Don't ask me. If you read more FR posted here, you will know who!
8) OKT - If you play me out once, I will not return!
9) High price - since so many are fake, why choose one who is expensive. Support stables who price fairly!

I believe this will help some Newbie in selecting their targets. I encourage every cheongest to post as many FR as possible so that we are able to determine which is fake and which is true. I know typical Asians like to keep their favourite girls to themselves but sharing is caring. With more of your sharing, will elevate the standard in this Dome. Last but not least, Happy Cheonging!
Old 04-03-2019, 04:25 PM

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
mark100622 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just created a new account with SBF. Tried booking from some FL but they reject. Guess I have to wait longer bonk other ladies write genuine FR then only will get a chance it seems.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!

Sorry off topic.
Was told by an old friend this gal use to FL here.

Any Bros can confirm?
Old 04-03-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 9
braxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbraxxx10 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on SPears from teruklover last 2/26.

Had a late morning session with Spears.

Location is by bus.

Face 7/10, pretty and looks like my flatmate before.
Body 7/10, meat on the right places but still considered sexy
BBBJ 6/10
FJ 9/10 provides french so this is great for me. sexy moans and patient.
GFE 7/10

RTF, yes if vit M permits.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigo69 View Post

Sorry off topic.
Was told by an old friend this gal use to FL here.

Any Bros can confirm?
Looks like Felicia. Damn hot body, but funny nipples from a dodgy boob job.

Those hand prints on the mirror... Only one explanation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1