The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-11-2014, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!
Re: MR for Ling Ling 琳琳 (imperial fantasy) and info on Lulu (1.73m iscreaming)

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post

Then she asked me to pay up first LOL
Told her, this is not the way things are done in sillypore.
Sorry I’m not interested anymore.
Bye Bye!

Upon entering, saw YangYang and she smile.
Immediately knew I made another mistake, YangYang is so pretty today, felt a stir down there. Should have taken her.
Out of the many ML or FL that requested me to pay up front, only 1 or 2 provided decent services.

Your comment makes me wanna visit Yang Yang soon, it's been some time

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Hi bro! I think I was overly-excited cos it was my first tarma haha. For me I guess it was a special situation la, which allowed me to overstay for quite a bit, that's why I found it pretty worthwhile.

Looking for next target in Dec...
An ML allowed me to over stay for X hours on the first visit and subsequent ones, now every other ML I've visited since then feels commercial or 0% GFE All no feel leh now. Visited Jade, pretty face also no RTM rush.

Maybe I should visit Yang Yang since she's always more like a friend.
Old 14-11-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all
Re: MR for Ling Ling 琳琳 (imperial fantasy) and info on Lulu (1.73m iscreaming)

Bro, sorry to heard about your failed comanndo attempt and I do reckon, usually those ML/FL that needed to pay up 1st, services wise should be half past six only...

Quote:

Not to be Missed- Lulu 23yo

Upon entering her room, she asked do I have the exact $90 bcos she don’t have $10 note for me.
I was wondering hmmm …. If every client gave her exact $90, she must have hell lotsa $10 bill? I told her I got it.
Then she asked me to pay up first LOL
Told her, this is not the way things are done in sillypore.
Sorry I’m not interested anymore.
Bye Bye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Out of the many ML or FL that requested me to pay up front, only 1 or 2 provided decent services.
Hmmm, since you mention YangYang, think I need rtm her to reminisce some good memory with her liao..
Bro your roaming comment make LOL...
Worldwide coverage from north pole to south pole.
If all ML can be influenced by YangYang then will be very good liao...

The shower fetish scene....

Quote:

Upon entering, saw YangYang and she smile.
Immediately knew I made another mistake, YangYang is so pretty today, felt a stir down there. Should have taken her.

Roaming: Signal so strong the polar bear can whasapp the penguin.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Reasonably good with no teeth. Don’t have the skill like TongTong nor the stamina like YangYang, needs constant breadth change but effort is there.
After awhile, told her I need to smoke, so we continue the BBBJ into the attached bathroom. After my ciggi die off, I suggest turning on the shower, she’s okay with it. So I sat down at the edge of the tub, with running shower on my back and she squat down in a very uncomfortable position to blow me. It took me a while to cum, but she didn’t took it all the way, first burst and she quickly let her hand took over. But I have no complain here, the effort was there.

Quote:
Your comment makes me wanna visit Yang Yang soon, it's been some time

Maybe I should visit Yang Yang since she's always more like a friend.
I think it's a bad one since her service is not good as per all her MR. But I think she is very bro derrick type so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Just curious, why "can't get over" Icy? Is it a "bad" can't-get-over or "good" can't-get-over?
Yea had the same feeling as well, once a ML treat us too good by letting us overstay, all other MLs abit hard to let us feel non commercial or gfe gao gao... Very hard to find ML that will let you overstay de, dun shoo you off earlier and eat your time already good liao...

Quote:

An ML allowed me to over stay for X hours on the first visit and subsequent ones, now every other ML I've visited since then feels commercial or 0% GFE All no feel leh now. Visited Jade, pretty face also no RTM rush.

Old 14-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 22
Klein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by anric79 View Post

Sharing this gem Vanessa - 83521913
Super chio naked massage not to be missed . No horse run . 90/1/1HJ
Bro is she still ard ? Trying the book her no reply .

Ratings are personal & not intend to mislead

Upzz list : abit lost count , Plse pm me if I miss out thanks
Old 14-11-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today is such a good day. Should go out try to do some frontline scouting.
Old 14-11-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Escada is Cool - loads of Potential

anybody know her contact ? i cant seem find her

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
An overdue FR on Chewyfruit's Nacy

Link to Nacy's SBF thread here. My FR found here.
Link to Nacy's chewyfruit page here.

Chewyfruit's Nacy:

Repost of FR:
Old 14-11-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

http://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=lynn

Hello good bros,
Any comments on this lynn?
Appreciate any info, csi work?
or any new 菜 to test?
Today got mood.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 14-11-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Try this one also can ma
FLIRTY 花芯

Quote:
http://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=lynn

Hello good bros,
Any comments on this lynn?
Appreciate any info, csi work?
or any new 菜 to test?
Today got mood.

Old 14-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 0
drainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escada View Post
anybody know her contact ? i cant seem find her
Nacy went back liao. Think abt a month liao.
Old 14-11-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those 2 and leechy tell new I think. Can decide which one.
Old 14-11-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11479 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klein76 View Post
Bro is she still ard ? Trying the book her no reply .
Yup bro she's working today . She was code red few days ago now code green ..faster book her while she's horny
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 14-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

花痴 no reply leh, will go for lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Try this one also can ma
FLIRTY 花芯

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 14-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

Hope you have a good session bro.
Both look quite yummy just dunno how good they are.

Eagerly awaiting your MR then

Quote:
花痴 no reply leh, will go for lynn

Old 14-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
litlion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylitlion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Guys can never guess what girls really think...

There was this quite popular ML when I visited her the first time - I visited her housemate frequently before this housemate went back and idiot me told this ML about it...
She exclaimed:"她回去了你才找我?!" (You came to find me cos she went back?! )... true to an extent and the result was a failed session...
Had similar encounter too but

I will reply back saying, "你当时这么忙,约了你几次都没约到; 时段配合不来…所以只好勉强约她咯"… 但是,今天终于可以约到你了,太开心了。等待是值得的 (you were so popular and busy that I can't get a slot with you, so had to date your ex housemate instead, but finally the wait is over today and it's worth it.. )

Actually, most of the time, they just wanted to tease us. Sweet talk to them abit and can be settled
Old 14-11-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster

Bro, u havent kenna ML that will this by double check their handphone to see how many time you tried to book them one loh.. Then your lobang will be picha liao No way to evade one haha~ So ML are really competitive one and you might be in for a not so good session

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlion View Post
Had similar encounter too but

I will reply back saying, "你当时这么忙,约了你几次都没约到; 时段配合不来…所以只好勉强约她咯"… 但是,今天终于可以约到你了,太开心了。等待是值得的 (you were so popular and busy that I can't get a slot with you, so had to date your ex housemate instead, but finally the wait is over today and it's worth it.. )

Actually, most of the time, they just wanted to tease us. Sweet talk to them abit and can be settled

Old 14-11-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Xunited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for 小沫 (http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaomo/)

Just had a session with this nice lady. SMS and she reply quite fast. She is new to our homeland. Her attitude is very good and have girlfriend feel right from the doorstep.

I don't write FR unless she is very good. Here goes,

Looks: 8/10 (Without makeup)
boobs:9/10 (Good size)
massage:8/10

Was greeted with a sexy gown. Went into her room and started hugging her. She hug me back like her boyfriend. Help me to strip to BB suit and continue to hug and kiss each others neck. She was moaning already when we hug each other. After 5 mins, I proceeded for a bath without her (She don't want to get wet. After bath, She helped me to wipe my whole body dry. Once we set out of the bathroom we hug each other again. This time I remove her gown and her bra and kiss each other's body again. Then she ask me to lay down on the bed for her to massage. Seeing me having a hard on, she ask me to turn around and release my bro's tension first. We were like a long lost lovers. We were kissing and roaming her all over the place while she is performing. With her sexy moaning, my bro surrender not too long under her skilled hand.

Back to massage. Her massage skill is good as she eased my back tension which I had for so long. She did not rush the time and she feel a bit sad when I told her I need to left early.

Location will be challenge if you drive there the first time. But for returning to look for her will not be an issue.

RTM: A must before she leave this Island.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1