The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
No need to go there,u take pixs then post here for us to see
Mai la... can see cannot touch.
Old 29-08-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This is temp only....
The way things are in Thailand, I'm afraid you're probably correct - although I so wish that this was not true.

The taxi mafia had been such a regular topic of discussion of the monthly consul generals' meeting, the powers-that-be there must know that this disgusting blot on Phuket's otherwise great reputation as a fabulous tourist destination cannot be allowed to continue.

I do hope that gen. Chan-ocha wil follow through with his clean-up of Phuket

SEAJ
Old 29-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kittosoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The so call crackdown is making the place worse.... no proper planning, thainess in the crackdown etc...

Old 29-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
I do hope that gen. Chan-ocha wil follow through with his clean-up of Phuket
The army chief supposes to retire and next election will be next year... who will follow up when these politicians only bother about their own account with the bank??
Old 30-08-2014, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
The army chief supposes to retire and next election will be next year... who will follow up when these politicians only bother about their own account with the bank??
yup , it takes at least generation or 2 to kill off all the corruption and graft. After Prayuth , someone else will take over and eventually greed will get to someone who will return to the bad days.

My only hope is this crackdown will return to the good ole days and at least for a few years , things will be good again.
Old 30-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
yup , it takes at least generation or 2 to kill off all the corruption and graft. After Prayuth , someone else will take over and eventually greed will get to someone who will return to the bad days.

My only hope is this crackdown will return to the good ole days and at least for a few years , things will be good again.
Yes, eradication of corruption usually takes decades, but its not as much a function of time as it is a matter of that ONE leader who has the courage and altruistic intent to eradicate such.

LKY, Murray Maclehose of Hong Kong are just 2 who achieved such practically overnight, whilst XJP of the PRC seems to be trying to do the same. Hopefully Gen. Ocha-Chan...and Jokowi of Indonesia .... are also cut off the same cloth. They at least have been making all the right noises.

SEAJ
Old 30-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittosoft View Post
The so call crackdown is making the place worse.... no proper planning, thainess in the crackdown etc...

I'm not quite sure about this.

Phuket's attraction as a tourist destination lies in its natural beauty and the provision of various services and facilities to cater to visitor activities. These activities have been blighted for too long by the Mafia stranglehold on them - to the detriment of the Phuket tourist industry as a whole - and IMHO, the army does now SEEM intent on eradicating these really atrocious practices which has turned too many visitors totally off.

The extortionate beach chair rentals, the totally illegal and ramshackle huts/restaurants/massage/drinks/water sport equipment rental etc on public land/beaches that's such an eyesore on an otherwise fabulous natural setting, the strong arm extortionate practices by the Jet-ski operators and of course the organized gang activities of the Taxi/Tuk-Tuk operators - I THINK that the army are moving quite efficiently against them. These are some of the things they need to do in Phuket if they want to restore the lustre of the Pearl of the Andaman.

On a more practical/realistic level, revenue from these very lucrative businesses have been going to too few players for too long and it was high-time that a shift occurs. The only question is if this shift is to "other hands/players" or to HOPEFULLY BENEFIT ALL the people of Phuket and Thailand.

I can only hope/only time will tell.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 30-08-2014 at 03:14 PM.
Old 30-08-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

On matters that's closer to us mongers' heart, anecdotally I do not see where major and bad changes are happening in our favorite hobby; I think it's because these ARE Army guys running the country and they ain't got much objection against such.

In any case, I think they fully realize that Sex dollars is very important to the economy as a whole and should not be upsetting the cart any time soon.....although mind you, I'd certainly wouldn't mind seeing some of the bully/strong arm tactics eliminated from the night scene and of course, better control of the LB phenomenon.

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Old 30-08-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kittosoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Taking a few hundreds/thousand ppl jobs away without planning will only create more problems in phuket. Corruption is getting worse as they are restricted by the army. They will take any chance for the extra $$ they can get now.

Tourist look at the crackdown and says well done. Ppl staying there have different opinions.'scams' are still continuing like before. Taxi prices is still the. Same. Core of the problem is just no enforcement, they are just doing selective enforcement(thainess). Things will get worse before it gets any better.

Hard to explain...
Enjoy...
Old 30-08-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Taking a few hundreds/thousand ppl jobs away without planning will only create more problems in phuket. Corruption is getting worse as they are restricted by the army. They will take any chance for the extra $$ they can get now.

Tourist look at the crackdown and says well done. Ppl staying there have different opinions.'scams' are still continuing like before. Taxi prices is still the. Same. Core of the problem is just no enforcement, they are just doing selective enforcement(thainess). Things will get worse before it gets any better.

Hard to explain...
Enjoy...
Many things in life has to get worse before it gets better. Its gonna be a bitter pill but it'll be good for Phuket.
Old 30-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hard to explain...
Enjoy...
As endemic and well entrenched/long running corruption is in Thailand, it’s only natural that chaos and upheaval occur. To be expected as one does need to start somewhere. I’ve read up on the history of the ICAC in Hong Kong and when this agency started, it even had the whole Police Force out in open confrontation before things settled down.

Unfortunately, to fully tackle corruption head-on, the authorities do need to go after “both tigers and flies” like what XJP is doing in China. And I’m very gratified that they actually went after that King pin – as this is one nasty guy and so are his family and followers. But since there is no set guidelines or even usable precedence on how to tackle corruption (each country/society is different), I guess The General is just “going where others fear to tread” with only his moral compass to guide him; at least I hope so!! And if there ARE the expected problems – wellll…. Just take it philosophically that it’s just a matter of things needing to get worse before it gets better.

I definitely know that you as a local expatriate have a better handle on the situation there, but as a tour agent, wouldn’t it be to your advantage if tourists see Phuket in a more favorable light… and as a result go there more? And as tourist dependent as Phuket’s (and the whole LOS’s) economy is, I opine that the General has not much other choice than to clean up this mess; high time, no other choice!

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Old 30-08-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster

U guys not bored discussing politics in a sex forum? Lets move on, these are for dirty politicians.

We just get dirty with gers....
Old 30-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
U guys not bored discussing politics in a sex forum? Lets move on, these are for dirty politicians.

We just get dirty with gers....
True - too true!!
LOL

So....please go right ahead and jump in with the usual great salacious reports and information!! God knows this thread needs more input!! Don't be shy - Just no more TCSS please - too many threads polluted with such dribble IMHO.
Only IMHO, but then again, what do I know??!!

Tally Ho, Bro!!
LOL!

SEAJ
Old 31-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
otitito is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bros,

I'm going to phuket with my friends on 26-28 Sep, looking for bar / club. where should I go?

in the second day, we would like to have massage/ spa?

sorry for many questions. looking forward to the trip.
Old 31-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of lightrapier1978 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by otitito View Post
Hey bros,

I'm going to phuket with my friends on 26-28 Sep, looking for bar / club. where should I go?

in the second day, we would like to have massage/ spa?

sorry for many questions. looking forward to the trip.
Where are you staying??? And dun be lazy.. lots of bros here has taken their time to write FR here on where to club, massage, fish for ladies etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1