The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 14-12-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 16
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
No lah, if you bang hard, that will be the last time she will ever let you bonk her.
You either be gentle, more foreplay, or buy her a dildo to let her try herself, even better, vibrator.
Got toy, small vibrator.
Also cried .

So end up make her bj, do everything on her.
Half or lesser penetration .

See how it goes luh. I also taking my time as this girl
Is quite a gem . Not super pretty but slim
really long legs and only 18-19 . Allow me to play hee in public too.
So can be a dilemma haha
Old 15-12-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 8
boiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant future

Few unexpected experiences in the last few years:

1) Singaporean girl - fresh to university - looks like Meng Er Zhang lol, very tight body. Basically have always ignored Singaporeans, never really got with any back home. But this girl was persistent. We always called each other bro so I thought I was friendzoned already. I thought she was interested in my friend so I kept ignoring her but was still polite to her. One day I was studying then went over to a common area to watch football, while there I grabbed a drink but the game wasn't to my liking (Liverpool Barcelona before the legendary TAA free kick if bros remember). I set up my laptop and continued working, she saw my group, came over and started being quite touchy. I am quite used to this from other girls so didn't pay particular attention. Then Liverpool scored their 4th goal, the place went crazy, I couldn't work anymore so decided to pack up my stuff. Our group ended up going to the club. Afterwhich I decided to get supper with her but on the way home she told the other 2 people (there were 4 of us walking back) that she wanted to talk to me 1 on 1. I was like wondering why sia she talk to me for what.

Went up to her room, she asked me about my ex who's a friend of her friend. Gave her very brief answers but my drunk ass only noticed she was coming onto me when she was like 'i'm already sitting on your lap, can i make it any more obvious'. She was a good (unexpected but good) shag. We made love the entire night and although we didn't go all the way I was up with her to 6 am the next morning. Brought her back to mine, we showered together and I gave her a shirt to wear as well.

Eventually we managed to find protection and continued sleeping around after that. Genuinely one of the best I've had at least in terms of Singaporeans, I haven't had that many good experiences. Also found out the next day was her 19th birthday so that was pretty cool she spent the night before her birthday with me. Little boy me felt v special. Moving forward we were going to fly home and continue our relationship, we took the same flight otw home and although she wasn't seated with me, was sexting me on the plane the whole time.

That's when the kicker happened. We did a crossover at a transiting airport, and then she told me she was going to meet her brother later on for the flight back to sg. I thought nothing of it, and waited for her outside the toilet. As I was waiting I felt the urge so I decided to go in as well. Met my army buddy inside. Turns out he was studying in the area as well on exchange. At this point my brain still off.

We went out, and the moment I saw the girl it suddenly connected to me that both of them had the same surname and look slightly similar. My instinctive reaction was like FUCK FUCK FUCK then my buddy went 'eh boiboi, this is my sister _____, she study same uni as you, you know her right?' Her face went fucking shocked and I don't know what my face looked like at that point but I was in full panic mode.

Somehow we managed to laugh it off but my friend made us more uncomfortable by saying shit like 'eh now u know her must take good care of her ah...' and all that nonsense. When we got on the plane she sent me a message of instagram telling me to keep the secret to the grave. Needless to say, we didn't reconnect in sg. When I got back to uni for the new term she got a friend to come over to take her things and return me my stuff. Well that will always be memorable to me....

2) Indian girl - 2 years my senior - I got drunk and passed out. When I woke up this girl was fully naked and her breasts were in my face. We did some action but this was only a ONS and we both said to never tell other people as my friendship group all thinks of me as a good religious boy and I don't F around.

I did ask some of my closer friends what happened though. Apparently I drank a lot in the club and then this girl told the others after I passed out at one of my friend's houses later that she would bring me home and 'take care of me'. Only 1 guy actually saw her bring me into her room later on but she told her housemates nothing happened between us. Until today this is just something only my closest friends know about.

3) Another half-asian mixed girl - this girl was full of problems from the start man - but was also quite unexpected. I worked at a bar and one day she came up to flirt with me and later asked for my number. I was supposed to meet her for a study session but ended up just screwing the whole time. It ended when she accused me of being clingy to my friends though. Got really drunk on the dance floor, came up to me and told me she is not a girl that is worth it. So I said sayonara to her after that.

4) Both me and this girl were rebounding, and we agreed to meet late one night to screw. Unfortunately I was drunk off my tits and she blocked me afterwards cuz she thought I was playing her. But I ended up going to her house 2 weeks later....to play Mario Kart

Long story short I explained to her the situation and we were both still in the mood so I fucked her then I beat her at the game later to assert my dominance.

More to come hopefully....
Old 15-12-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 21
FLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of light

.....This would be the ultimate blue-balls treatment…..

I looked at Eva with many ???? in my mind and I was thinking how would I be able to convince her to continue with what she was doing. However, Eva had this cheeky and horny look on her face. Clearly, she had something up her sleeves. In a very swift move, Eva got up from the passenger seat and climbed onto me. With her face closed to mine, she kissed me. Slowly she slid herself onto my cock. As my stiff solid rod was inserted into her very wet pussy, I felt the muscle of her vaginal wall wrapping around and squeezing on my cock.

The feeling was simply superb! My small head has completely taken over, I couldn’t care that Eva was fucking me raw. None of the logical thinking matters anymore. I was thrusting her from the bottom while Eva was fucking me from the top. The penetration was full with each of the thrusts and I could feel her pussy grip as we fucked.

Pressure was building up within my rod, I told Eva again that I was about to cum. I was expecting Eva to dismount and perhaps blow me till I cum. On the contrary, Eva gripped on to be even tighter and quickened her cowgirl’s humping pace. I really couldn’t hold any longer and at that moment, I shot my massive load into her hot wet pussy. At that same time, Eva let out a big moan…. She orgased as well. I could feel that her cunt was pulsating while gripping my rod, squeezing out every ounce of my semen.

We were all exhausted. The pace of our breathings were so rapid as if we had just completed a 100m sprint! Eva was laying on me with my cock still in her. We stayed in that compromised position for a while more so that we could regain our breath.

After some minutes of rest, my cock has transformed from the Incredible Hulk back to Bruce Banner. So much so that our mixed love juice started to flow out from Eva’s hole. Quickly, we had to perform some complex “karmasutra” moves with my half softened cock still in her pussy, to access my glove compartment in order to retrieve the wet tissue pack.

It was past midnight by the time we sorted out ourselves. After cleaning up the mess that we had created, Eva took out her juice-soaked sexy red lace panties from her bag and was about to put it on. Suddenly I had a cheeky thought…. I told Eva that her panties was wet and cold, it would be rather uncomfortable for her to wear it.

Since I was responsible for causing her panties to be wet, she should let me bring it home to wash and dry it before sending it back to her. She laughed and said I was super naughty, but at the same time she shyly handed it to me. Without any hesitation, I quickly took it from her and placed in on my nose and took a deep sniff. The scent of her cunt juice soaked panties was just heavenly. Eva saw my actions and again she laughed and said that I was bad to the bone! ….. (to be continued)
Old 15-12-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3000 / Power: 22
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanwu View Post
This is for those of you who hated NS as much as I did.

Few years ago when still single I was on all the dating apps. Tinder, CMB, bumble, Paktor, hinge… got what app I am also on. Matched this girl quite a few years younger than me (10years or so - I early 30s she early 20s). As usual, pick up line then we arranged to meet for dinner. I picked a restaurant near my house.

The girl who showed up had a pretty face and maybe 5 extra kilos. Definitely for those who like baba type. She say she’s still in uni, doing internship. As it was in my same industry there was a lot to talk about. Somehow got to what I did in army…. And turns out her father works in my NS unit! And I remember the chap…. (ssg when I was there). I really fucking hated army so I hate everything about the unit.

Now you know what happens…. Start flirting intensely, laughing at all her jokes however lame. I’m just thinking to myself I have to bang the daughter of an old ssg for revenge.

We went pack to my place… and as her father used to say… gave her one time good one
that's a good one, when you cum, did you yell out your unit or company's name? Lol
Old 15-12-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

FLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of light

As I had to go to work in a couple of hours later, I drove out of the carpark and headed to Yishun where Eva stayed. It was a quiet drive as both of us were pretty much exhausted. When we reached her HDB blk, I thanked Eva for sharing such a wonderful night with me and hoped that we could have dinner again when she was available. She leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on my lips and said that she should be the one thanking me as she had not had such an enjoyable time in a very long while.

I bade Eva goodnight (should be good morning rather) and off she went. With her wet panties in my hand, I drove home. A lustful night indeed, I was dead tired when I reached home, quickly took a shower and went to bed.

I met Eva again a few days later when I went for my massage. She acted normally when she received me at the reception. Once in the room and when we were in private, she hugged me and gave me passionate kisses before I could even say anything. We behaved like a pair of lovers and the massage she gave me was nothing short of superb! Eva would massage every inch of my body, areas that were previously off limits were all well taken care of. There was also the occasional BJ when she assessed that the coast was clear. All these were done without the need of paying any special $68 or $88 packages, all included in the plain $50/hrs massage.

Eva remembered and asked for her panties during one of my massage sessions. Reluctantly, I had to return it to her (btw, I did not wash it as I’ve promised the other night, I wanted it to retain the sweet smell of her cunt juice). I asked her if she could give one of her sexy panties to me as a memento, she laughed and said that I was a pervert. She said perhaps she would consider giving it to me next time if I was a good boy.

Since then, I had a few more passionate love-making sessions with Eva at a convenient H81/Fragrance. I must say that Eva was an excellent sex partner. She enjoyed sex very much and was very keen to please. We explored various positions of sex making. We tried various means to enhance our sexual experiences, be it with lube, toys or otherwise. I had the opportunity to “explore and unload” in all her 3 holes (oral, vaginal and anal). We did numerous CIMs, CIPs, CIAs during our sessions.
Old 15-12-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

There was one other occasion that did it at Kent Ridge Park. It was at night (10pm-ish if I remembered it correctly) and we were there for a stroll after a late dinner. We were at the shelter on the hill top, looking out towards the lights at pasir panjang terminal.

Eva was wearing a normal tee-shirt and a short hot pants. Hugging her from the back, my hands were inside her tee-shirt and underneath her unhooked bra. I was massaging her breast on one hand and tuning her small cute nipple on the other. At the same time, I was also kissing her ear lope, gently blowing air onto her neck.

Eva was very aroused at that moment, her right hand was behind her back stroking my member (on the outside of my pants). As things progressed, we couldn’t control ourselves any further. I sat down on the cement stool, unzipped my zipper and took my harden cock out from my underwear and it was well pointing upwards. I pulled Eva towards me and got her onto me. I moved her hot pants and panties aside to expose her sweet pussy.

Slowly, she lowered herself onto my shaft and we fucked passionately. We didn’t bother if there were people around watching us (but I was quite sure there wasn’t anyone there beside us). We continued with our humping, our first outdoor sex, it was simply great! With all the excitement and thrills, we both cum-ed at about the same time. I shot into Eva’s wet warm cunt again!

We weren’t prepared for that spontaneous session. We did not have any tissue papers on us to clean up the mess. It was easier for me as I could just “keep” my tool back to where it belongs, zip up and I’m good. As for Eva, my loads in her would slowly drip down onto her panties and overflow to hot pants after I withdrew from her. As we walked down the flight of stairs towards the toilets to wash up, I could see my semen flowing along her thighs downwards to her legs. A hypersexual sight indeed! ….. Another short intermission here…..

(Eva was very “automatic”, she took the initiative and went on the pills so that we could have unrestricted sex. She told me that I was her only guy since her husband’s passing. Rightly or wrongly, I chose to believe her, but that’s another point for discussion altogether.).

Back to the story…… Eva had no issue swallowing my sperm when I came in her mouth. She would continue to such my cock after I had ejaculated. Her licking and sucking actions at the tip of my rod, her hands stroking my shaft and gently squeezing my balls, all to make sure that she got each and every drop of my semen, to be sure that I was fully satisfied and there was nothing left in my balls sack.
Old 15-12-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

I could remember vividly that during one of our session after I CIM, Eva opened her mouth and showed me her tongue stirring my semen in her mouth. She slowly swallowed them, bit by bit. She said that she was taking good care of my “descendants”. That lust-filled face, the sweet little dimple on her cheek, that image had been permanently etched in my memory till date.

I was extremely happy and proud to learn from Eva that she gave her “virgin arse” to me despite the pain of penetration. The initial entrance wasn’t easy, we needed much foreplay in order for Eva to relax herself so that I could push in my rod. The durex lube certainly helped.

Bit by bit and inch by inch, I managed to push my cock into her well-shaped petite ass. I was particularly careful not to ram in too hard or fast as I did not want to hurt Eva. Thus, my thrusts were slow and gentle, got into a well-paced rhythm where both of us found it enjoyable. I must admit that Eva’s arse was very tight. The sight of her round cute butt, the view of my cock going in and out of her rear hole was enough to bring me to my ultimate climax.

It was particularly fulfilling to see my semen flowing out of her rear while she maintained in the doggy position after I’ve unloaded and withdrawn my rod. I would never forget those moments where our sperm-cunt juice mixture oozed out of her love hole, flowing down along her inner thighs and onto the bedsheet. At times I would use my finger to “scoop” some of the mixed juice and bring it to Eva’s mouth. Eva had always been a good sport and ever ready to please. She would gladly take it in and suck my juice-soaked finger with an extremely horny look on her face.

However, all good things didn’t last. Much that I’ve enjoyed the passionate sex with Eva, I had to end the relationship as Eva was getting possessive. As the days went by, she wanted to be involved in a much bigger part of my life. Slowly, I reduced my frequency of our meetings. Sighting busy work schedules, I stopped visiting her for massages and eventually stopped answering her messages.

Looking back, my encounter with Eva was something wonderful but unplanned for. I did not expect any hanky panky when I went for the massage and neither did I expect to hit it off with Eva thereafter. It just happened when the feeling was right and ended when the magic was gone. I may have forgotten and missed out some details as the encounter happened some years back. Nevertheless, thought I should penned it down and share here for some reading fun.

Cheers!
Old 15-12-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

To be honest, no offence though.

Can bro Flover just open your own thread to share your story? Every time I open this thread I was expecting new story from new bro. But all the time is your same story, but trying to drag it by stopping half way to tease us. Might as well just open a your own thread.
Old 15-12-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
To be honest, no offence though.

Can bro Flover just open your own thread to share your story? Every time I open this thread I was expecting new story from new bro. But all the time is your same story, but trying to drag it by stopping half way to tease us. Might as well just open a your own thread.
Thanks for your comments. As the title of this thread states, I was just sharing my sexual encounters with someone that I've not expected to.

My apologies if I've bored you with my sharing. It took more time than expected to recall and pen down the memories. Anyway, I'm done with the last bits and will leave you to enjoy stories from other Bros!
Old 15-12-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what happened to the sister and the Vietnamese girl. If she is reading this, hopefully she can give us an update. Most interesting post I read in this thread.
Old 15-12-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 23
lightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This one dun luff ah. Was my sec lit teacher so she's like 20 yrs my senior. Was Ard 22 in uni n had a class gathering. Reconnected with her then and she dropped me near the hall and found out she stayed nearby and joked wa din know she stay so near can go Fong seng eat supper life went on and got a ping from her jioing for supper.

So a bit bout her. She's in her early 40s by then but well maintained. Think Kelly Hu but slimmer face n B cups. She was wearing a white tank n shorts allowing me a good view of her cleavage. Was caught a few times and I tried my best not to look. Found out she's undergoing div with her ex due to 3rd party. Din have the life exp to advice her so jus listened. Then while walking back to her car across Fong seng, she asked if I'm ok spending the night at her place cos she din feel like being alone. Oh. Took a while to reply. Yes I'm slow but was caught off guard.
Said ya sure. Mind went wild. Her cleavage. Was so gonna fap off back in hall. This was even better! Tried to distract myself asking her how long she's been staying there etc. Small talks. So she's staying somewhere in sunset way. She offered a drink and excused herself while I look Ard her place looking at some of her family photos n her grad photos. Definitely looks milfier now.

Heard her commenting dun look at her photos, makes her feel old. I turn Ard and was about to comment how sweet she looks only to see her walk over in the same white tank, braless n in her red panties. A tingle down there. Things became a blur then. She took the can from my hand and place it down and started kissing. My hand was on her waist and behind her head and she guided my hand to cup her braless breast. Omg. So soft n her nipples felt so perky. She roamed down and cupped her hands around my tool and goaded me over to the sofa pulled both my boxer n 3 quarts down. My dick sprung out and there she was going down on me. Had to stop her a few times. She told me let's go to the bedroom and pulled my hand along. Had a good view of her butt cheek. Wow. Her curves n oh a tramp stamp tatoo.

We kissed again and she instructed me to take off her panties n lick her. Yes mam! Trimmed. Smelled fresh. She washed up. Halfway while licking and fingering her she pulled me up to kiss her while she grab a rubber off the side desk. I knew wat to do. Couldn't wrap my head rd the fact im gonna up my lit teacher. I hastily rolled it on while she expertly used her hand to guide my dick outside her and I thrusted in. She moaned. We continued kissing when she initiated change to cowgirl and took her tank off allowing me for the 1st time a look of her creamy, full, rounded breasts. She started rocking away. I sat up a few times to suck her nipples. Wow. The visual sight of my lit teacher turning into this horny slut was surreal. And the next thing I knew, she pulled herself out and jus grab the rubber off my dick and slided me back in. The moist, wet heat, raw! Feeling every inch inside her as she rocked away. I paused her and sat up to suck her nipples while my penis pulsed. Leaking. She felt it. She liked it. pushed me down and in a few rocks she froze. Her motion slowed. Bit her lips. She fell on top of me with my dick still in her. I wasnt done. Panting. I rubbed her back while she slowly pushed herself back up and started rocking. Your turn she said. Can see she was still sensitive and wasn't rocking as vigorously. I held her hips and rocked her. She moaned and I rocked her hips til I hardened further. She moaned faster. Rocked her manually as hard and as fast as I could and she kept a long moan with her eyes closed. Her face in extreme pain til I erupted. I was spent. She fell on me. Panting. I drifted off only to be woken up with a warm sensation over my dick. She was sucking me. I was hard again.
Old 16-12-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightweaver View Post
This one dun luff ah. Was my sec lit teacher so she's like 20 yrs my senior. Was Ard 22 in uni n had a class gathering. ....

Her face in extreme pain til I erupted. I was spent. She fell on me. Panting. I drifted off only to be woken up with a warm sensation over my dick. She was sucking me. I was hard again.
Love your story!
Old 16-12-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 13
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Wink Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
This one dun luff ah. Was my sec lit teacher so she's like 20 yrs my senior. Was Ard 22 in uni n had a class gathering. Reconnected with her then and she dropped me near the hall and found out she stayed nearby and joked wa din know she stay so near can go Fong seng eat supper life went on and got a ping from her jioing for supper.

So a bit bout her. She's in her early 40s by then but well maintained. Think Kelly Hu but slimmer face n B cups. She was wearing a white tank n shorts allowing me a good view of her cleavage. Was caught a few times and I tried my best not to look. Found out she's undergoing div with her ex due to 3rd party. Din have the life exp to advice her so jus listened. Then while walking back to her car across Fong seng, she asked if I'm ok spending the night at her place cos she din feel like being alone. Oh. Took a while to reply. Yes I'm slow but was caught off guard.
Said ya sure. Mind went wild. Her cleavage. Was so gonna fap off back in hall. This was even better! Tried to distract myself asking her how long she's been staying there etc. Small talks. So she's staying somewhere in sunset way. She offered a drink and excused herself while I look Ard her place looking at some of her family photos n her grad photos. Definitely looks milfier now.

Heard her commenting dun look at her photos, makes her feel old. I turn Ard and was about to comment how sweet she looks only to see her walk over in the same white tank, braless n in her red panties. A tingle down there. Things became a blur then. She took the can from my hand and place it down and started kissing. My hand was on her waist and behind her head and she guided my hand to cup her braless breast. Omg. So soft n her nipples felt so perky. She roamed down and cupped her hands around my tool and goaded me over to the sofa pulled both my boxer n 3 quarts down. My dick sprung out and there she was going down on me. Had to stop her a few times. She told me let's go to the bedroom and pulled my hand along. Had a good view of her butt cheek. Wow. Her curves n oh a tramp stamp tatoo.

We kissed again and she instructed me to take off her panties n lick her. Yes mam! Trimmed. Smelled fresh. She washed up. Halfway while licking and fingering her she pulled me up to kiss her while she grab a rubber off the side desk. I knew wat to do. Couldn't wrap my head rd the fact im gonna up my lit teacher. I hastily rolled it on while she expertly used her hand to guide my dick outside her and I thrusted in. She moaned. We continued kissing when she initiated change to cowgirl and took her tank off allowing me for the 1st time a look of her creamy, full, rounded breasts. She started rocking away. I sat up a few times to suck her nipples. Wow. The visual sight of my lit teacher turning into this horny slut was surreal. And the next thing I knew, she pulled herself out and jus grab the rubber off my dick and slided me back in. The moist, wet heat, raw! Feeling every inch inside her as she rocked away. I paused her and sat up to suck her nipples while my penis pulsed. Leaking. She felt it. She liked it. pushed me down and in a few rocks she froze. Her motion slowed. Bit her lips. She fell on top of me with my dick still in her. I wasnt done. Panting. I rubbed her back while she slowly pushed herself back up and started rocking. Your turn she said. Can see she was still sensitive and wasn't rocking as vigorously. I held her hips and rocked her. She moaned and I rocked her hips til I hardened further. She moaned faster. Rocked her manually as hard and as fast as I could and she kept a long moan with her eyes closed. Her face in extreme pain til I erupted. I was spent. She fell on me. Panting. I drifted off only to be woken up with a warm sensation over my dick. She was sucking me. I was hard again.
Wow this is a nice and lovely story! Hope to hear more sexcapades from u!
Old 16-12-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20511 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Suddenly So Many Stories Here , Thanks All Bro’s

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 16-12-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11928 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice! Is she still a teacher now?
Please continue..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1