The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Ivanleetj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: where'd you experience your best HDLY?

Went to a massage after eating dinner and was served by a PRC SYT in early 20s. She gave me a solid massage and followed by a very sexy and shiok teasing massage. She told me to lift up my butt while laying face down. Then she just touch and caress my balls, dick and ass crack from behind. She does that for quite long about 20 mins. It's super super shiok! Turned me over and HJ me without asking, she also lift up her T-shirt for me to lick and suck her soft C cup boobs, I shot my load onto her hair in no time. After I cum, she continue jerking and jerking till everything has been drained out.
Old Today, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanleetj View Post
Went to a massage after eating dinner and was served by a PRC SYT in early 20s. She gave me a solid massage and followed by a very sexy and shiok teasing massage. She told me to lift up my butt while laying face down. Then she just touch and caress my balls, dick and ass crack from behind. She does that for quite long about 20 mins. It's super super shiok! Turned me over and HJ me without asking, she also lift up her T-shirt for me to lick and suck her soft C cup boobs, I shot my load onto her hair in no time. After I cum, she continue jerking and jerking till everything has been drained out.
Hi can pm CTC and damage? Thanks
Old Today, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moomoo41 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
LMAO, this is the first i heard. usually even got other people i'll just walk off and avoid eye contact. what if you see your lao peh there sia.
If see lao peh there just pretend never see each other lah 🤣
Old Today, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3377 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
LMAO, this is the first i heard. usually even got other people i'll just walk off and avoid eye contact. what if you see your lao peh there sia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moomoo41 View Post
If see lao peh there just pretend never see each other lah 🤣
Juz tell lao peh to go in first while u make payment for both

Juz that go home dun tell wife(the husband) & mum(the son) can liao, tio bo? ..
Old Today, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 9
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rundevilrun87 View Post

thanks for the reco bro, i unfortunately couldnt get T during one of my visits but went with W instead since saw bros here say shes getting better

damage: $68 + (quoted 70~100 on my 1st visit)

slim fit girl build, similar to another of my favs V from rangoon. tits at a manageable C

solid strong massage, whenever her boobies brush my body abit when massaging me can feel blood rushing to little bro, and alr cant wait to flip over. GFE gao gao, the way she whisper in my ear is like ASMR and mental teasing

i opted for a shorter HDLY as u can see im a tits man. tbh i dont have much experience in the HDLY field so pls dont count on my FR purely for HDLY

once the time came to face up, she auto whispered in my ear "衣服要我拉上还是你来?" (u want lift up my shirt or i do it myself).
gg alr fking hard at this point, didnt even answer her and lifted her shirt and bra up to commence breast feeding

she then proceed to rub me up and down with her perfectly pear shaped boobies, whisper in my ear time to time, felt like an ASMR session, extremely sensual. rub from little bro up to my face, thats when i zhut zhut again, and we took turns sucking each other nips.

even though i was already fking horny somehow this session on form and lasted quite long, no complains and session went on until i was 'defeated'

RTM? - as mentioned above, the entire experience was confirm RTM worthy, her tits are amazing and perfectly shaped

but if purely HDLY, what i got was enjoyable enough, priority was to play boobies. pls reference other more experienced bros in this aspect, i only dare say i am nehneh expert
How did you take photos?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1