The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 16-12-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43161 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightweaver View Post
This one dun luff ah. Was my sec lit teacher so she's like 20 yrs my senior.

Panting. I rubbed her back while she slowly pushed herself back up and started rocking. Your turn she said. Can see she was still sensitive and wasn't rocking as vigorously. I held her hips and rocked her. She moaned and I rocked her hips til I hardened further. She moaned faster. Rocked her manually as hard and as fast as I could and she kept a long moan with her eyes closed. Her face in extreme pain til I erupted. I was spent. She fell on me. Panting. I drifted off only to be woken up with a warm sensation over my dick.

She was sucking me. I was hard again.
You haven finished yr steamy story right ???...got continuation right bro ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 16-12-2021 at 07:58 PM.
Old 16-12-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 17
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightweaver View Post
This one dun luff ah. Was my sec lit teacher so she's like 20 yrs my senior. Was Ard 22 in uni n had a class gathering. Reconnected with her then and she dropped me near the hall and found out she stayed nearby and joked wa din know she stay so near can go Fong seng eat supper life went on and got a ping from her jioing for supper.

I held her hips and rocked her. She moaned and I rocked her hips til I hardened further. She moaned faster. Rocked her manually as hard and as fast as I could and she kept a long moan with her eyes closed. Her face in extreme pain til I erupted. I was spent. She fell on me. Panting. I drifted off only to be woken up with a warm sensation over my dick. She was sucking me. I was hard again.
Really solid that u managed to up your school teacher!
Old 17-12-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1829 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Met Katherine 48yrs old during a work-related briefing. she is the owner of an architectural firm. very popular in the industry as her firm handles sevaral high-profile projects locally

we had to access the site for the briefing and it started raining suddenly - fortunately i had my brolly with me and so i shared it with her as we make our way back to the site shelter. because of my offer to share the brolly, she started chating with me and we exchanged name cards. i could see her back lacy bra thru her white top due to the rain.

a few weeks later, we met again at another briefing. this time she waved at me like a long lost friend, we chat and share information during the briefing. after the briefing i ask her if she would like to have lunch. she acepted it but asked if we can do lunch at Holland V as she needs to go home to let some furniture delivery in. so i suggest that we meet at Holland V since we both drive. after waiting for her for an hour, she message me and apologize that the delivery has yet turn up, so she suggest that i come over to her place instead of waiting in Holland V. i told he that i can get some lunch packed and bring to her while we wait - so she pass me her address. She lives in a very atas condo near Holland V. That day we had lunch at her place and waited for almost 2 hours before her delivery came - after that we kept in touch.

one thing leads to another, i started going over to her place on Sundays to hang out. She is single, lives alone in a 2 bedder condo - tasteful and expensive deco/furnishing fills her place. she is the typical tai-tai style (except that she is not married) and wears expensive lingerie like La Perla, Carine Gilson, Agent Provocateur - i have not found any VS, Triumph etc in her place so no chance i could "take' any home cause i am very sure she will know.

Soon, we started having physical contact and she will always surprise me with her extensive range of provocative lingerie - she loves it when i go down on her and eat her slowly, she will moan so loud that makes me so aroused
slowly from the sofa in the living room, we progress into her bedroom and then we make love for hours every sundays..

One day on a friday, she message me and ask if i am free that day, she told me she is having some friends over and wonder if i can join them. she ended the message with a warning "come prepared" -i didnt understand that and thought she wanted me after her friends left.

when i reached her place it was almost 8.30pm, there are 3 other woman (all about 40-50s) - i recognize 2 of them - also in the same industry and also business owners. they were having wine and have finish dinner.. so i grab a beer and join them, they mostly talk about some gossip in their industry.. at about 10pm, Katherine asked me when i came out of the restroom if there is any of her friends that i am attracted to.. i was confused and ask her what she meant.

Katherine then told me they are actually a small discreet group of business owners who share their fantasy of swinging - and this is the first time she is hosting it and she thought that i might want to try. i told her i dont mind but am not sure how she wants to proceed and also ask if she is ok seeing me with her frens

she told me she is ok, and finds it kinky and arousing - so i pick Elizabeth (she is married - in her 50s) since i find her attractive, and she has the MILF look i am attracted to.. so she ask me to stay in her room and maybe wash up while they have a round of wine, and told me she will arrange while i wah up

i was damn excited - been there done that in many aspect but never this. after i wash up, and exit the bathroom - i found Elizabeth on katherine's bed - the bedroom door was closed (i can hear the rest talking outside) and she was holding a glass of wine - she offer me her remaining wine and i walk towards her - i empty the glass of wine and stood infront of her while she sits on the bed edge.

then she lift up my shirt and started kissing and licking my stomach and nipples, her hands wrapped on my body and caress my back using her fingernails while she kiss my nipples. i moved my hands on her neck and caress her - she was wearing a one piece dress and stockings.

i push her on the bed and lift her dress up to reveal her stockings and a pair of red g-strings- she laugh and say i am naughty. i dont care and started attacking by licking her stockings and stomach .. she was braless - her nipples are huge and dark.. i went for them and suck her - she asked me to bite them and suck her hard...

one thing leads to another, we were both naked - clothes and dress on the floor and she was blowing me so hard and making loud moaning and slurping sound.. her body is nice with some flabs on her belly, she is shaved there... while she move her mouth towards my nipples and started jerking me - the door open and the rest came in.. i panic and Katherine was commenting to the other 2 (Tracy 52 and Heidi 45) that we are already hot in bed... Elizebeth didnt stop and she continue jerking me and then ask me to enter her missionary style.. she was very wet, infact she stained a big patch of Katherine's bed and she adjusted her body to fit my rod... she moan loud as the rest watched us beside the bed.

while i was pumping Elizabeth, Katherine came to me and kissed me - the rest of them stood there watching - Heidi, unzip her pants and reveal her black lace g-string - the only woman not doing anything was Tracy, she was holding her glass and standing there watching us.

soon Elizabeth, Heidi and Katherine are in bed with me - Katherine kissing me, Heidi riding me and Elizabeth beside me holding my hands to fondle her wet pussy

we exchange position and i was penetrating Heidi doggy style and she keep asking me to pump her very hard - when i was about to cum, i told her that i have to pull out - Tracy who was standing at the bedside all this while came and grab my rod and started jerking it towards he mouth - i came and eject y loading in her mouth and she keeps licking and sucking my rod

I lay on the bed exhausted but it seems like they want more, as Elizabeth has already started by jerking my soft rod, i move my mouth towards Katherine's pussy and started eating her - Heidi ask me to do that for her and push me on the bed and went on top of me with her pussy on my face.. so i started licking her while Tracy (now in action but not stripped) started blowing me.

it was another 30 mins later before i got hard and this time, i pull Tracy on the bed, i wanted her badly as she is by far the most mysterious one - not stripped like the rest and no actions - just watch and blow - she told me she is having her period and cant let me enter her as much as she wanted me to... Elizabeth ask me to enter her, she says i can have Tracy the next time..

so i entered Elizabeth missionary - this time the rest of them watched while i pump her - she was moaning so loud that all of them got so aroused and started touching themselves (except Tracy) - after i came, we had shower together in the cramped shower room and ended up getting hard again but i was too exhausted to do anything

That night ended at 2-3am .. they all left while i lay in bed exhausted naked. Katherine came into the room after she send them off, and cleaning up the living room.. she lay beside me and we fell asleep

We have since been meeting up monthly (not always all of them but mostly Elizabeth will be there) - the last round, Heidi hosted us at her place in Joo Chiat place since she is the other single ladies in that group - Elizabeth and Tracy are married

Last edited by KimSiew769; 23-12-2021 at 12:26 PM.
Old 17-12-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1997 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43161 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats !! to legendary bro Kim Siew for breaking record again with his 1st ever orgy or 5-some MFFFF (2 married n 2 single woman) being the centre of attraction ...T.Q for sharing, must be v sexciting n enjoyable for him having so many pussies to play n enjoy with ...enjoyed reading, made us so horny for them too ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-12-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You are legendary... Quadruple Kill... Maybe will have Penta Kill...
Old 17-12-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

No need to worry about no supply to bang … Damn plenty of supply lol
Old 18-12-2021, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
VoNguyenGiap is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVoNguyenGiap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
You are legendary... Quadruple Kill... Maybe will have Penta Kill...
Agreed here too
Old 18-12-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Damn plenty of supply lol
Supply seems to drop and quality going down already yet cost more
Old 18-12-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Met Katherine 48yrs old during a work-related briefing. she is the owner of an architectural firm. very popular in the industry as her firm handles sevaral high-profile projects locally

we had to access the site for the briefing and it started raining suddenly - fortunately i had my brolly with me and so i shared it with her as we make our way back to the site shelter. because of my offer to share the brolly, she started chating with me and we exchanged name cards. i could see her back lacy bra thru her white top due to the rain.

a few weeks later, we met again at another briefing. this time she waved at me like a long lost friend, we chat and share information during the briefing. after the briefing i ask her if she would like to have lunch. she acepted it but asked if we can do lunch at Holland V as she needs to go home to let some furniture delivery in. so i suggest that we meet at Holland V since we both drive. after waiting for her for an hour, she message me and apologize that the delivery has yet turn up, so she suggest that i come over to her place instead of waiting in Holland V. i told he that i can get some lunch packed and bring to her while we wait - so she pass me her address. She lives in a very atas condo near Holland V. That day we had lunch at her place and waited for almost 2 hours before her delivery came - after that we kept in touch.

one thing leads to another, i started going over to her place on Sundays to hang out. She is single, lives alone in a 2 bedder condo - tasteful and expensive deco/furnishing fills her place. she is the typical tai-tai style (except that she is not married) and wears expensive lingerie like La Perla, Carine Gilson, Agent Provocateur - i have not found any VS, Triumph etc in her place so no chance i could "take' any home cause i am very sure she will know.

Soon, we started having physical contact and she will always surprise me with her extensive range of provocative lingerie - she loves it when i go down on her and eat her slowly, she will moan so loud that makes me so aroused
slowly from the sofa in the living room, we progress into her bedroom and then we make love for hours every sundays..

One day on a friday, she message me and ask if i am free that day, she told me she is having some friends over and wonder if i can join them. she ended the message with a warning "come prepared" -i didnt understand that and thought she wanted me after her friends left.

when i reached her place it was almost 8.30pm, there are 3 other woman (all about 40-50s) - i recognize 2 of them - also in the same industry and also business owners. they were having wine and have finish dinner.. so i grab a beer and join them, they mostly talk about some gossip in their industry.. at about 10pm, Hani asked me when i came out of the restroom if there is any of her friends that i am attracted to.. i was confused and ask her what she meant.

Katherine then told me they are actually a small discreet group of business owners who share their fantasy of swinging - and this is the first time she is hosting it and she thought that i might want to try. i told her i dont mind but am not sure how she wants to proceed and also ask if she is ok seeing me with her frens

she told me she is ok, and finds it kinky and arousing - so i pick Elizabeth (she is married - in her 50s) since i find her attractive, and she has the MILF look i am attracted to.. so she ask me to stay in her room and maybe wash up while they have a round of wine, and told me she will arrange while i wah up

i was damn excited - been there done that in many aspect but never this. after i wash up, and exit the bathroom - i found Elizabeth on katherine's bed - the bedroom door was closed (i can hear the rest talking outside) and she was holding a glass of wine - she offer me her remaining wine and i walk towards her - i empty the glass of wine and stood infront of her while she sits on the bed edge.

then she lift up my shirt and started kissing and licking my stomach and nipples, her hands wrapped on my body and caress my back using her fingernails while she kiss my nipples. i moved my hands on her neck and caress her - she was wearing a one piece dress and stockings.

i push her on the bed and lift her dress up to reveal her stockings and a pair of red g-strings- she laugh and say i am naughty. i dont care and started attacking by licking her stockings and stomach .. she was braless - her nipples are huge and dark.. i went for them and suck her - she asked me to bite them and suck her hard...

one thing leads to another, we were both naked - clothes and dress on the floor and she was blowing me so hard and making loud moaning and slurping sound.. her body is nice with some flabs on her belly, she is shaved there... while she move her mouth towards my nipples and started jerking me - the door open and the rest came in.. i panic and Katherine was commenting to the other 2 (Tracy 52 and Huimin 45) that we are already hot in bed... Elizebeth didnt stop and she continue jerking me and then ask me to enter her missionary style.. she was very wet, infact she stained a big patch of Katherine's bed and she adjusted her body to fit my rod... she moan loud as the rest watched us beside the bed.

while i was pumping Elizabeth, Katherine came to me and kissed me - the rest of them stood there watching - Huimin, unzip her pants and reveal her black lace g-string - the only woman not doing anything was Tracy, she was holding her glass and standing there watching us.

soon Elizabeth, Huimin and Katherine are in bed with me - Katherine kissing me, Huimin riding me and Elizabeth beside me holding my hands to fondle her wet pussy

we exchange position and i was penetrating Huimin doggy style and she keep asking me to pump her very hard - when i was about to cum, i told her that i have to pull out - Tracy who was standing at the bedside all this while came and grab my rod and started jerking it towards he mouth - i came and eject y loading in her mouth and she keeps licking and sucking my rod

I lay on the bed exhausted but it seems like they want more, as Elizabeth has already started by jerking my soft rod, i move my mouth towards Katherine's pussy and started eating her - Huimin ask me to do that for her and push me on the bed and went on top of me with her pussy on my face.. so i started licking her while Tracy (now in action but not stripped) started blowing me.

it was another 30 mins later before i got hard and this time, i pull Tracy on the bed, i wanted her badly as she is by far the most mysterious one - not stripped like the rest and no actions - just watch and blow - she told me she is having her period and cant let me enter her as much as she wanted me to... Elizabeth ask me to enter her, she says i can have Tracy the next time..

so i entered Elizabeth missionary - this time the rest of them watched while i pump her - she was moaning so loud that all of them got so aroused and started touching themselves (except Tracy) - after i came, we had shower together in the cramped shower room and ended up getting hard again but i was too exhausted to do anything

That night ended at 2-3am .. they all left while i lay in bed exhausted naked. Katherine came into the room after she send them off, and cleaning up the living room.. she lay beside me and we fell asleep

We have since been meeting up monthly (not always all of them but mostly Elizabeth will be there) - the last round, Humin hosted us at her place in Joo Chiat place since she is the other single ladies in that group - Elizabeth and Tracy are married
Nice FR and good experience which most of us won't get or even dream. Needs good stamina and sexperience to manage. If cum too fast and not recover in time, will be ditched by the MILFs asap.
Keep the encounters cuming, we will be here waiting.
Old 19-12-2021, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
AhChek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Nice FR and good experience which most of us won't get or even dream. Needs good stamina and sexperience to manage. If cum too fast and not recover in time, will be ditched by the MILFs asap.
Keep the encounters cuming, we will be here waiting.
Agree totally
Old 19-12-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 3
CalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Managed to up a safe distancing ambassador that I'd been eyeing on for a few months at my neighbourhood food court in the East side of Singapore.
Mid 50s, slim and her body is well toned with just a bit of tummy flabs due to her age. Very firm B cup boobs (even better than some women I've had in their 40s) with no sag. Banged her the entire night and CIP multiple times.
Old 19-12-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PatriotMissile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
good experience which most of us won't get or even dream
Indeed my friend
Old 19-12-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
jpbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice share bro KimSiew769
Old 19-12-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinKleine View Post
Managed to up a safe distancing ambassador that I'd been eyeing on for a few months at my neighbourhood food court in the East side of Singapore.
Mid 50s, slim and her body is well toned with just a bit of tummy flabs due to her age. Very firm B cup boobs (even better than some women I've had in their 40s) with no sag. Banged her the entire night and CIP multiple times.

can share your story? and how old r u bro? Congrats
Old 19-12-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
suti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinKleine View Post
She allows CIP, nice!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1