The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-11-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
I once followed a ML to remit money at Chinatown two months into her first stint. 20kSGD - believe was what she managed to amass over a month but even if it was for 2 months
If she's a hot property, likely to be a month's earning after deducting the necessary cost. So, it shows SG men are actively contributing to CN's economy.
Old 18-11-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Charlietan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Yup, the ex. Not sure if they patched back.

She's a business women. Not wrong, but given the way she filled her slots, she's like a manufacturing line.
Yes I only visited her once and she kept telling me about her ex and her relationships. A little strange and quite a downer.
Old 18-11-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
On that note, I heard from my regular ML that her friend (SYT type but not terribly popular) has been "bao-ed" by some rich guy for $15k/month.

So she's just chilling everyday.
Is it A X?
Old 18-11-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Advert not so cheap. IIRC, it's around 2k plus per site, according to a ML (no reason for her to lie lol).
Its 400 plus per month.
Old 18-11-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

No matter what, it is a business transaction to sell pleasure for money. It is simply that and we should treat it as such. Regardless of what the cost is for their business, they come here to earn a living and they should work it out and decide what to charge. Easy money? I feel not based on perspective, logically thinking should give you that answer, think maturely.

Dehumanize and treat like a sex toy? Sure, can foolishly try but don't expect a good experience. Not every girl is naturally horny like the AV movies. Presents for pussy unlocking? Hehe.

I respect the fact that they are earning a living as any others. Treat people nicely on a job, and they treat you nicely back. If you feel comfortable with some, treat her nicely BUT know where to draw the line.

Know their purpose and know yours.

Last edited by Blu3; 18-11-2018 at 11:41 PM.
Old 18-11-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlietan View Post
Yes I only visited her once and she kept telling me about her ex and her relationships. A little strange and quite a downer.
It's her SOP la, maciam like you watch YouTube on loop, lol.

But it's a logical strategy, law of average. Keep singing the same tune and eventually sure will have people fall for the sweet melody.

Some MLs uses this strategy more than others, for the same reason you cited, if only 1st or 2nd visit tell sad stories liaoz some of us will not RTM anymore. We look for them to have happy ending, not to be audience to their sad acting.
Old 18-11-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
what i heard from MLs .. for room rental is 10 days = S$1500

website advertisement ard S$400 per month..
Means room rental about 4.5k per month? Wow That's v v high.. think averagely shd b ard 3k bah
Old 18-11-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Rental maybe assume a high 3k? + advert on 2 sites maybe 1k?

I don't know about agent fees since many of them came on their own.
except for those that comes for 1 month, those that stays for 6 months usually have an middleman agent to help settle their work permit .
Old 19-11-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

and one more thing these ML are 90% "homely " type. home is where love is. go back home liao give to parents let them have good life, ownself chose a tall long bf settle down ,easy as ABC . who really want to have complicated relationship s here?

a ml I known for quite sometime blocked me on wechat recently, lol so it seems she found a bf lol not even a few words to infom me.

dun dream ... you are always a reminder of her hidden past. so naturally you are to be forgotten . paid >5k for this lesson so dun be stupid like me. (that is on top of the rtms)
Old 19-11-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
and one more thing these ML are 90% "homely " type. home is where love is. go back home liao give to parents let them have good life, ownself chose a tall long bf settle down ,easy as ABC . who really want to have complicated relationship s here?

a ml I known for quite sometime blocked me on wechat recently, lol so it seems she found a bf lol not even a few words to infom me.

dun dream ... you are always a reminder of her hidden past. so naturally you are to be forgotten . paid >5k for this lesson so dun be stupid like me. (that is on top of the rtms)
You pay 5k to bao her?
Old 19-11-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
It's her SOP la, maciam like you watch YouTube on loop, lol.

But it's a logical strategy, law of average. Keep singing the same tune and eventually sure will have people fall for the sweet melody.

Some MLs uses this strategy more than others, for the same reason you cited, if only 1st or 2nd visit tell sad stories liaoz some of us will not RTM anymore. We look for them to have happy ending, not to be audience to their sad acting.
Yeah good thing she has that amazing smile.
Old 19-11-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Means room rental about 4.5k per month? Wow That's v v high.. think averagely shd b ard 3k bah
Depend on the room type. Multiple or single bedroom. 100 to 120 per day. SGD.
So your 3K is about right.

Btw, for the person who zap me for not liking my post.
At least have the courtesy to show your name lah.
Old 19-11-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

So who's going to massage tomorrow???
Old 19-11-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

discussion so hot ah all abt kc hahaha
Old 19-11-2018, 07:30 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Isn't she the FL convert? If so will be shy? Just curious.
No she isn't FL convert based on her past visit to Sg.. What makes u think she is FL convert? U tried her as a FL?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1