The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-11-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminemrocks View Post
No problem bro. I am mostly a visitor in this forum but my recent experiences calls for my humble contribution since bros have been discussing about this. The MLs always say that Singaporean guys “素质好”, I am sure you guys heard before about this, where they explain that most Singaporean guys are willing to conform to their requests and not be too overboard. The underlying message of this "compliment" is just saying that Singaporean guys are easily manipulated, where many of us are willing to go beyond our limits and boundaries to help them, even when we know we will get nothing at the end of the day. There is a larger societal context on why Singaporean guys are generally "gullible", it is a separate topic after all but fundamentally it got to do with local guys' late entry into the society because of national service, and our local culture, education and information we been receiving since young. Of course the initial process of "relationship" is always fun and interesting, especially when you get "special treatment" or even receive "special services" from them. But these are not permanent, and when the physical fun subsided, what is left are the seek of emotional comfort. And that's when we fall into the "KC trap".

One more story to share for bros who are stuck in a relationship with these MLs. Because of my relationship with the ML recently, I had the chance to know many of her friends/colleagues back in China who are also now in SG working as ML. I asked them sometimes on why they chose to step into this line, a common response would be that "因为当时的男朋友/老公没法给我想要的生活,所以没办法只得努力赚钱." Now, I am not trying to criticize these ladies from a moral perspective, trying to pursue a better material life is a mentality where most human beings have. But, as the common saying goes:"once stepping into the dark side there is no turning back. " The fact that these MLs chose to pursue "money" over "relationships" at some point of their life, there is absolutely no guarantee that they wont do that again especially...... where they have tasted the fruits of stepping into this trade; an indeed higher spending power. My point is simple. To marry is to marry someone whom you can tide through thin and thick, to put it simply and I dont want to over-generalize but still, these MLs has exceptionally high possibility of reflecting a personality trait where it could be best described as :" 可共富贵, 不可共患难". When one day you could no longer provide her with the material life, will she be willing to stay by you or will she take the route like she did many years back...? I believe this question is a MUST question for bros who are considering to settle down with the MLs.
Good share bro. Thanks and yes, bet we ALL heard that line all the time, that Sporean guys premium quality, but they left out the word "carrot".

Step 1 - Stroke Ego
Step 2 - Stroke Dick
Step 3 - Stroke your bank account!
Old 19-11-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
No she isn't FL convert based on her past visit to Sg.. What makes u think she is FL convert? U tried her as a FL?
Bro if you are referring to Nicole of SLG, she list herself as FL at animal site initially and midway then change to ML at that site.

Not sure about her previous stint or whether she still offer top up now. I aware because I was interested when she first listed on SLG. Didn't book her eventually as busy with others.
Old 19-11-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlietan View Post
You pay 5k to bao her?
lol my tiny 5k has no power compared to the big baos here
If any MLs willing to be bao for 5k let me know lol typically what are the bao rates ? Maybe one day die die tr once
Old 19-11-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
If any MLs willing to be bao for 5k let me know lol typically what are the bao rates ? Maybe one day die die tr once
I mentioned earlier that someone did for 15k.

So your 5K was spent to pamper her or something?
Old 19-11-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Depend on the room type. Multiple or single bedroom. 100 to 120 per day. SGD.
So your 3K is about right.

Btw, for the person who zap me for not liking my post.
At least have the courtesy to show your name lah.
i think usually is about 1k to 1.5k (monthly) above market rental rate in the area
Old 19-11-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Typical Bao rates:-

1 day - 1k - 1.2k to cover loss of income, menu same as advertised

1 month - 15 - 30k, depending on popularity, girl is exclusively yours during period and menu includes FJ

Way beyond my payscale.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

1 month - 15 - 30k, depending on popularity, girl is exclusively yours during period and menu includes FJ

Way beyond my payscale.
Question is will you pay 15-30K or even 1K for public toilet?I know I won't.Apologies in advance if anybody is offended.Not talking about pocket depth here,but you get the idea.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1792 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Wao, sounds like money does really incentivise ML to convert to FL. Heard about the one day but not 1 month and allows FJ. Haha I guess no money no honey

Quote:

Way beyond my payscale.
Old 19-11-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I mentioned earlier that someone did for 15k.

So your 5K was spent to pamper her or something?
To persue her dream lol well I never know wat the 5k was used for. Anyway lets revert from affairs of the heart to our normal MR shall we ?

Chiong ... Dun get attached !
Old 19-11-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
So who's going to massage tomorrow???
I really want to, but it depends on Xia Tian’s availability.
Old 19-11-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Way beyond my payscale.
Pay as u use better than unlimited anytime
1. At most u shoot 5x a day
2. Py 15k a mth the girl will still wechat other ex ccusto w gd fucks b4 n do behind ur back when nt around
Old 19-11-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster (V)

planning last visit to chi zi znd yu-er b4 they rtc end of this mth
Old 19-11-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

15k-30k a month is hardly worth it unless the person has the incredible stamina to do her 2-3 times EVERY DAY for a month.

At that rate, better off bao an aspiring singer or a young starlet from our neighboring country.

Quote:

Way beyond my payscale.
Old 19-11-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
15k-30k a month is hardly worth it unless the person has the incredible stamina to do her 2-3 times EVERY DAY for a month.

At that rate, better off bao an aspiring singer or a young starlet from our neighboring country.
Doesn’t necessarily has to be sexual... Some are just looking for that emotional attachment...
Old 19-11-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Wao, sounds like money does really incentivise ML to convert to FL. Heard about the one day but not 1 month and allows FJ. Haha I guess no money no honey
Nevertheless, there are MLs who reject monthly booking proposal. Possible reasons:-

1. Don't like the customer completely
2. OK about the customer,but don't want to have FJ with the particular customer
3. Amount offered is too low, and ML could make more if she continues to work
4. ML has a boyfriend either here or back home
5. Strictly no FJ policy with any customer
6. ML has built a regular stream of RTM customers, and her disappearance may cause her to lose business upon expiry of one month

Conversely, some reasons to accept:-

1. Can chill for one month, and recharge energy
2. No need to work means no stress about having poor business days, and police raids
3. Amount is sufficiently high
4. ML has no qualms about having sex with customers, or at least, that particular customer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1