The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 22
genius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chinese RMB rates..

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Heehee,,,,, Bro, KNN, he is bullying me, you also want to join in the fun ar? I actually changed with him at $1.00 = RMB 4.85 I think at this 4.85 (at this moment) it is a fair rate and all happy.
Where got dare to bully all the big bros here.. Hopefully rate will improve soon...

Maybe big bro.. Cash King can give us good rate...
Old 17-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by genius View Post
Can I change with you too??
I also want!
Old 17-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
cpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercpgoer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sun plaza 4.80 (17 Aug @ 2000hrs)

Returned favours to all bros who up me. Who hasn't, pls remind me!

I believe in sharing for all!

I maybe greedy but is 400 a reachable target?

Local Hotties
Old 17-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
Crante Money Changer has always the longest queue

Is their rate the best ?
They have the best rate for Malaysian ringgit in chinatown area ... other currencies some ah neh money changer better than this store...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 18-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 14
ebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of lightebro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Dude, you are soooooooo,,,,,,, wrong, he has SGD and I have RMB. He wants to change with me @ SGD1.00 to RMB5.00 You misunderstood liao.
as promised ups you bro waikeekee, cheers and have a great Sunday
Old 18-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 15
iphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpgoer View Post
sun plaza 4.80 (17 Aug @ 2000hrs)
Wooo so low, the 5 time gone forever?
Old 18-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphonex View Post
It will go back to 5 dollars. I would load up RMB above 5.10 and release at below 4.85. Now is the time to keep SGD.
Old 19-08-2013, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphonex View Post
+9 your points. Returning your points. Cheers.
Old 19-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
keke is one of the Best!keke is one of the Best!keke is one of the Best!keke is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
It will go back to 5 dollars. I would load up RMB above 5.10 and release at below 4.85. Now is the time to keep SGD.
bro really? hope you will be the MAS boss soon
Old 19-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Chinese RMB rates..

Based on institutional bank forex report: Cny will appreciate until end of this year due to export management of china govt. They plan a steady appreaciation against usd until Dec 2013... As long as MAS do not appreciate steeper than cny strengthen at today exchange rate S$1=RMB 4.81 will be falling below to the range of 4.8 and 4.70 range ...i
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 20-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 15
HyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Based on institutional bank forex report: Cny will appreciate until end of this year due to export management of china govt. They plan a steady appreaciation against usd until Dec 2013... As long as MAS do not appreciate steeper than cny strengthen at today exchange rate S$1=RMB 4.81 will be falling below to the range of 4.8 and 4.70 range ...i
thanks for sharing, bad news for bros here, just hold SG$$ until next year
Old 20-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Jason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to all

On ground scouting today... Arcade 4.773 best rates!!! Most are giving 4.77!!! Can't believe my eyes...
Old 20-08-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 13
udaddy is one of the Best!udaddy is one of the Best!udaddy is one of the Best!udaddy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason357 View Post
On ground scouting today... Arcade 4.773 best rates!!! Most are giving 4.77!!! Can't believe my eyes...
thanks for updates, better not see it but that is reality
Old 20-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

bishan rate is 4.8 today at 1300hrs ....
Old 21-08-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bishan rate is 4.8 today at 1300hrs ....
Siao Liao lor...seems like Days of 5 should be gone Liao LOH...Haiz!

Dunnoe still wanna go Sightseeing and PZL @ CP huh...Sob Sob!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1