The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-03-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Any FRs on recent thaicandy girls? Saw a couple of budget-friendly girls like Vicky, Janet and Mindy and want to try but read that the OKT is fucked up haha
Old 19-03-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=pe1964;18477650]How wonderful it is if this can be my wake up alarm bell every morning omg... !
Tq to u n the 1st bro idk if is u oso for this audio pleasure

[QUOTE=robotman12;18477175]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Now for your hearing pleasure

How to hear the sound? Viewing this in the full mode on my phone. But the webpage keeps on asking me to download a file. Is tt the sound file?
Old 19-03-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Playar1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was feeling a bit hungry so decided to book lopez from amazon for lunch and she didnt disapoint.

Nice clean room with ensuite.. she openned the door with a big smile on her face.. shes a bery easy going girl and she speaks good english.
She has a hour glass figure, with curves in the right places
Her service was very good, like bonking an old friend...

Rtf- yes maybe if i have the time before she goes back!!
Old 19-03-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 9
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Fr for Linly (SS)

Looks: 8/10 pretty but is more towards the 风尘味 type. you'll uds once you see her. Her make up is quite thick.
Body: 9/10 for her age she is quite well maintained tbh and the skin is smooth to touch
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced large D i think 400cc
Bbbj: 8/10 can DT but nth much to shout about
Fj: 9/10 she can do wonders and her body is flexible for all positions
Comms: i can speak thai so no issues. But her english is consider passable so bros speak english with her also can. Overall very comfortable speaking with her over lots of stuffs and as u know 风尘味 ladies they have a lot life experiences already so very understanding towards all sorts of things..thats why comms she can fare high.
Rtf: yes for her service and that smooth body.

Fr for Jenny (DH)
Looks: 10/10 totally my type young syt with little bit ahlian look. Those when you see in club you'll want to hitch her up and bring her home those kind trust me.
Body: 10/10 her body is totally the type which im looking for as a gf.
Boobs: 7/10 definitely natural but only B cup i think. But nonetheless at her age if she got C or D with that kind of look and body she might as well be playboy model or someones mistress.
Bbbj: 6/10 lol as you know syt usually lack in 1 or more types of service. My dong is big so she cant take it in much.
Fj: 9/10 same as linly her body is flexible and any position also can. With that look missionary position is the best for me.
Comms: her english is ok but not as good as linly. Jenny has friends from singapore and basically she is young clubber type of girls. So you can roughly imagine how she is like.
Rtf: definitely for her looks and body. Bros who are looking for 'gf' to bang or just loves bonking pretty ladies she is the one to go for, but if you're looking for commando or pros or big boobs then rly cannot. As well, this is her second trip here already, i remember seeing her photo before then check with her end up im correct haha. Dont tryna KC her or thinking whether she will KC you lol, tested her she is still those who yearns to club and have fun type of girl ..cant settle down type so dont bother
Old 19-03-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
ZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZAFT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro, she really G cup natural ?

QUOTE=damien;18475983]Nana from Galaxy Xscorts

Met her today 3pm..convenient location and OKT is responsive.

i dont know how to use any numbers to rate her but i will say:
She is the best bonk i ever had, awesome looks, awesome personality and chatty.
Please treat her well everyone.

My most unforgettable bonk.

Definitely will RTF if i got the time. (Hopefully I will be able to make time to meet her again before she go back)[/QUOTE]
Old 19-03-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
jurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Just rtf bella from SE last night.
She is still as hardworking and cheerful as the first time i bonk her the previous week.
Her bbbj is still as good as the first time for my first shot.
Second shot finish in doggie. That's my favourite position especially with such a nice ass to look at while pumping her and her moaning at the same time enjoying the sound effects of bonking her.
Finish the session cuddling her on bed and talking about the Thai election, haha.
She is a girl with a great attitude. Will rtf her before she goes back this Friday. Need to rest a day after doing two shots last night. Getting old already so recovery take time. Told me she not coming back since she does not seem popular in Singapore. Got her line contact for future bonking, haha.
Old 19-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Not sure what's happening for me i jus tag on it go u-tube but u hv to tag to unmute on u-tube as is default as mute

[QUOTE=jimboi;18478186][QUOTE=pe1964;18477650]How wonderful it is if this can be my wake up alarm bell every morning omg... !
Tq to u n the 1st bro idk if is u oso for this audio pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotman12 View Post

How to hear the sound? Viewing this in the full mode on my phone. But the webpage keeps on asking me to download a file. Is tt the sound file?
Old 19-03-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 16
GreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to beholdGreatHulk is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

RTF for Cat(Silkstockings)

Went for a morning slot and lol this is the most funny session I had.
Bought breakfast and a bunch of bananas and apples up.
Lol the bananas is a great ice breaking session totally..
Not just with cat but also with belle...
For that moment how I wish they can share my banana!

Left side is Cat and Right side is Belle

Who's better? LOLz

Cat services is still there. Looks, Body, Gfe all good.
I wanted very much to bonk Belle but sibei paisei coz Cat knows me..
She will be going back in a few days and definitely going for belle!
Old 19-03-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 19
vader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Soda - SH69

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=721912

Managed to get an afternoon slot for Soda on her first day yesterday.

Location is in the east; not good for public transport.

Looks: 7.5/10 it's her but the photos were from when she was younger and tighter. Now she looks more mature.
Body: 7/10 curvy and womanly
Boobs: 8/10 nice to grab and lick
BBBJ: 9/10 she knows her stuff. can suck a long time and just ask and she'll deliver
FJ: 9/10 very accommodating and I don't need to hold back. Can really take a good hard ramming. She was asking for more after we finished.

Overall a very good fuck. She's a horny girl and she's got the experience to deliver the service. Easy communication as she speaks English reasonably well.
Old 19-03-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
carrotjuice is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarrotjuice is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarrotjuice is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Late FR for Mona ( SA)

Met up at Mona at 14.30pm last Friday. All I can say it worth to go.
She 1 of the few who manage to make me blow 2 load instead of
Overall i will rtf hopefully before she returns
P/s: do help to try some food for her .
Old 19-03-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatHulk View Post
RTF for Cat(Silkstockings)

Went for a morning slot and lol this is the most funny session I had.
Bought breakfast and a bunch of bananas and apples up.
Lol the bananas is a great ice breaking session totally..
Not just with cat but also with belle...
For that moment how I wish they can share my banana!

Left side is Cat and Right side is Belle

Who's better? LOLz

Cat services is still there. Looks, Body, Gfe all good.
I wanted very much to bonk Belle but sibei paisei coz Cat knows me..
She will be going back in a few days and definitely going for belle!
You always brought girls a banana to taste before they taste yours? Lol
Old 19-03-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Jackie90 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any west recommendation
Old 19-03-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jamie
Regent Lust

Slim girl with bit of blemish that does not spoil the entire package. He is cute and a little rebellious kind of poly or secondary school ah Lian kind + a little cuteness in her.

Upon reaching the location and entered her room, straight to the point know how many people Kenna KC by her. There are gifts. Cute toys on the bed bought for her by Bros who tried her before me. Kinky lei, what if some Bros accidentally jizz on those toys she hug to sleep?

She got cute small girl boobs, slim body, close to skinny but not boney. Cute ass. Basically everything cute lah.
BBBJ is surprisingly good for her age. Braces did not get in the way. She knows how to do it.

Pussy is tight af during FJ. And even her moans are cute.
Finished 2 shots quick with lots of time left.
Both shots end with a wonderful facial. Maybe it helps moisturize her face and improve for the better?
Like the first syt that I met who is so steady for Cof. Will get ready in position when you able to fire off.
I say it's hard to find.

I am glad I went after much consideration. As one bro actually told me about her face outbreak. But in the end. It really did not bother me much..

I particularly like the tattoo on her right thigh. Makes me wanna pump this cute ah Lian and jizz on her tattoo. Some sort of a fetish? Lol

Will try RTF soon as she is going back soon I think. I dragged too long to make this decision and now I have to rush.
Old 19-03-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Chewurkuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Oui from SH

[https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=721739]

Real life looks better than picture.

GFE - 10/10 never use phone, out to please
FJ - 9/10 good rider, quite horny

Overall very comfortable and pleasant experience. Boobs enhanced few months ago so abit hard. Suitable for those bros looking for GFE.
Old 19-03-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
putanginamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Uki from Teeruklover, 2.30pm 18th march

Looks 7/10 (70% discount from photo)
BBBJ 7/10
FJ 7/10
Body 6/10 (B cup boobies that is sagging, meaty kind)
GFE 10/10
No fingering, no frenching, very very light kisses
RTF No

Came to our shores to earn money for university studies so she insists safety is number 1 priority so no frenching or fingering. I personally like frenching so i was kind of disappointed. I think OKTs should really clarify whether is there fingering or frenching with the girls so we are not misled.
However her GFE is really up there, she is quite shy so the conversation is pretty fun
Height wise she is really short so you can carry fuck her, bad thing is that her room is pretty small.
No tatoos or enhance boobs so i guess it was ok.
I believe there are better choices out there unless bros are really targetting short girls.
Took a plunge for this but oh well, hope my luck next time will be better

Last edited by putanginamo; 20-03-2019 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Forget put name
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1