The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-02-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Coconutguy45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhamis View Post
Which part?
Not sure, only know bishan
Old 15-02-2022, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 0
detached deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydetached deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Nice thread
Old 15-02-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5979 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydick4u View Post
Hi ,

My Fb missed period.we used Positiioner 2.
Pregrancy test shows negative. Its alreardy 6 weeks and no sign for menses soon. Seems horomone imbalance..

Anyone have lobang for private discrete clinic /doctor to check and get medicine to induce menses.

kindly PM me if you know/aware .
Just to be sure, don't use the wrong kit as ART could easily be mistaken as a pregnancy test kit.
Old 15-02-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydick4u View Post
Hi ,

My Fb missed period.we used Positiioner 2.
Pregrancy test shows negative. Its alreardy 6 weeks and no sign for menses soon. Seems horomone imbalance..

Anyone have lobang for private discrete clinic /doctor to check and get medicine to induce menses.

kindly PM me if you know/aware .
Can start celebrating Father's Day soon
Old 15-02-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Please go ahead if you have the effort and time to play couple game with maid
Bro, if u know Pinay maid's behavior u can fuck them easily. They r very jealousy,like to compete with their friends n boastful. U see them hang around with friends but actually some r fucking the same men. Some have good heart but extremely heartless. You can fuck them almost 100% on 2nd meeting. After fuck them u let them see u try talk to other maids, they immediately delete your number n block u. So maids have such a good fucking behavior, y don't go for it when its free to fuck. Don't believe, ask those expert who will tells the truth.
Old 15-02-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhamis View Post
If they block you and delete your number, tell yourself its fine since you alr up them.
Best to keep fucking them until tired. Maybe jio their friend for 3some

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 15-02-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-from-employer
Old 16-02-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post

Damn bitch with those eyes you can steal my heart too
report says she stole Tiffany & Co rings and five Chanel handbags hhhhhhh fancy girl

bitch you want money go work that pussy hard then plenty of simps out there anyways
Old 16-02-2022, 06:05 AM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Wah, this type confirm can attract many men sia

Old 16-02-2022, 06:34 AM
Samster

Is it just me or do some girls ghost you when you tell them you're a sinkie?

Old 16-02-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Is it just me or do some girls ghost you when you tell them you're a sinkie?
Yes, happens a few times. Especially those atas looking, wear fancy dresses and profile pics showing them fine dining with fancy wines. Those just looking to hook ang mohs so no hard feelings.

Recently got one pretty 26 y.o, says only interested in ‘westerner’, so forget it. One Saturday evening, she messaged me and asked me out for dinner and drinks, guess she just wants a free fancy meal, so I said not free, but if she wants to go for a walk after dinner I am available. She said ok, so fetched her are 8 and bring to some ulu part of East Coast, let me kiss and grope and hj me but dun wanna bj or fuck. 10+ she got a text and ask me send her to some condo in town LOL. maybe her Ang moh bf reach home Liao. No complaints, uncle free that night, get to grope a pretty syt half my age, suck on her supple tits, get a handjob, lots of tongue action for 2 hours, all for the price of 2 cans of Heineken bought from Esso LOL.
Old 16-02-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 15
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
Yes, happens a few times. Especially those atas looking, wear fancy dresses and profile pics showing them fine dining with fancy wines. Those just looking to hook ang mohs so no hard feelings.

Recently got one pretty 26 y.o, says only interested in ‘westerner’, so forget it. One Saturday evening, she messaged me and asked me out for dinner and drinks, guess she just wants a free fancy meal, so I said not free, but if she wants to go for a walk after dinner I am available. She said ok, so fetched her are 8 and bring to some ulu part of East Coast, let me kiss and grope and hj me but dun wanna bj or fuck. 10+ she got a text and ask me send her to some condo in town LOL. maybe her Ang moh bf reach home Liao. No complaints, uncle free that night, get to grope a pretty syt half my age, suck on her supple tits, get a handjob, lots of tongue action for 2 hours, all for the price of 2 cans of Heineken bought from Esso LOL.
and that is how encounters in this thread should go sia. not some "she asked me for 200 dollar do u all think its worth it...."etc

got a few last time tell me they dont like ang moh like malay or chinese. so true enough all their lovers are malay or chinese.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 16-02-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently got back in touch with this Pinay DH I know couple of yrs bk. c*l staying in r v. Anyone ups before? Think this 1 need $$ damage.
Old 16-02-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
and that is how encounters in this thread should go sia. not some "she asked me for 200 dollar do u all think its worth it...."etc

got a few last time tell me they dont like ang moh like malay or chinese. so true enough all their lovers are malay or chinese.
19 maids in the past 8 months, none need to pay money, just pay for hotels and meals, which are mostly cheap fast food anyway. I would not say they are model quality, but most are average and fuckable, age from 26-43. I am 51, so quite hard to match those below 30 on Badoo. Now got 3 maid fb, 2 screw on weekdays, 1 screw on Sunday.
Old 16-02-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6231 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

For those bro who has got Lina/Nina contacts from me, please WhatsApp her instead of message.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1