The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 21-08-2012, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Managed to get a session to serve Mistress
小狐狸 and Mistress Qi Qi 琪琪. I was outside the room to greet them and they looked really hot when she got out of the room; QiQi was in a Sleeping gown, while 狐狸 in her black Mistress dress .

In the room, i was made to clean QiQi feet with a towel before being made to lick and suck her toes while 狐狸 Using the CuCumber UP Mine Asss Left Right Till i can feel it deep inSIDE ..... After that, i was ordered to give 狐狸 a massage While QiQi is WhippIng Hard If I'm Not doing Well......

Once 狐狸 turned over, she ordered me to "lick the Wick Cream on her body". She made me lick her nipples and her armpits among other parts While QiQi Is Standing at the looking at me while 狐狸 was using her feet toe to Poke Up Mine Ass !!!!!!

QiQi Then Order Me give her the great pleasure and made me lick non-stop without rest while 狐狸 Candle Wax Me A gOod Want on Mine Back..... QiQI then ordered me to "Lick her pussy with Some WasaBI ON IT"...i did so and i could sense QiQi came a few times while 狐狸 Whipping Me GoOd and often With Mine bAlls a Few KickIng Damm Shiok And SONg!!!!!!

When i thought QiQi almost done, QiQi turned over to doggy and ordered me to DrinK her Juicy Pee Peee...... I did so, and i was then made to finger MySelf, While Mine The Other finger Poking Mine ass and QiQi & 狐狸 were Smoking there LooKing At Me.....

When AlmoSt Time Up ..... I was Order to Lie Down whiLe QiQi Sit On mine Head and 狐狸 was Candle Wax Mine Balls Damm Hot Sensual With Such a Finishing....... Order Not to CLean Up And Get Out of the Room w/o Mine clothing on ............

The greatest torture and humiliation i ever experienced. Two hour of Torture & humiliate by 按摩女王QiQi and 小狐狸 mistress without any reward.

按摩女王QiQi and 小狐狸 Is Solid Pair OF NEW GEN 按摩女王 from Here .........

Indeed a good experience By them..... To those really can get torture and humiliation w/o any limit then you should give them a try ........ Mine First ever Experience and really a memorable session ever had

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 21-08-2012, 08:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

wow.. qi qi and fox.. two mistress in one go.. I believe u paid 300$++ bro.. I thought they are just massage queen.. never imagine they can do all sort of sm activities..
Old 21-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Walnutt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is a bit of news for everyone, Ms Maxine is on here way back this week... Should be using the same contact number, Peace...
Old 21-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
wow.. qi qi and fox.. two mistress in one go.. I believe u paid 300$++ bro.. I thought they are just massage queen.. never imagine they can do all sort of sm activities..
I also nvr thought of that .... But what i can say they totally a different person when u take up that package service cant imagine they can play till that limit lucky i still can take it ..... Those weak heart and unable to take this kind of humiliate better skip this service by them .....

And really cant imagine the finishing was that u are naked and kick out by them out of the room as i tried a few they never like that before !!!! Maybe can get more supprise from them for the nxt visit ....

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 21-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
skinner2070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
小狐狸 and Mistress Qi Qi 琪琪. I was outside the room to greet them and they looked really hot when she got out of the room; QiQi was in a Sleeping gown, while 狐狸 in her black Mistress dress .

In the room, i was made to clean QiQi feet with a towel before being made to lick and suck her toes while 狐狸 Using the CuCumber UP Mine Asss Left Right Till i can feel it deep inSIDE ..... After that, i was ordered to give 狐狸 a massage While QiQi is WhippIng Hard If I'm Not doing Well......

Once 狐狸 turned over, she ordered me to "lick the Wick Cream on her body". She made me lick her nipples and her armpits among other parts While QiQi Is Standing at the looking at me while 狐狸 was using her feet toe to Poke Up Mine Ass !!!!!!

QiQi Then Order Me give her the great pleasure and made me lick non-stop without rest while 狐狸 Candle Wax Me A gOod Want on Mine Back..... QiQI then ordered me to "Lick her pussy with Some WasaBI ON IT"...i did so and i could sense QiQi came a few times while 狐狸 Whipping Me GoOd and often With Mine bAlls a Few KickIng Damm Shiok And SONg!!!!!!

When i thought QiQi almost done, QiQi turned over to doggy and ordered me to DrinK her Juicy Pee Peee...... I did so, and i was then made to finger MySelf, While Mine The Other finger Poking Mine ass and QiQi & 狐狸 were Smoking there LooKing At Me.....

When AlmoSt Time Up ..... I was Order to Lie Down whiLe QiQi Sit On mine Head and 狐狸 was Candle Wax Mine Balls Damm Hot Sensual With Such a Finishing....... Order Not to CLean Up And Get Out of the Room w/o Mine clothing on ............

The greatest torture and humiliation i ever experienced. Two hour of Torture & humiliate by 按摩女王QiQi and 小狐狸 mistress without any reward.

Indeed a good experience By them..... To those really can get torture and humiliation w/o any limit then you should give them a try ........ Mine First ever Experience and really a memorable session ever had
Wow bro exciting FR....check out the website as well, if I'm not wrong your session cost u $600? your pocket very deep leh

See ur FR a bit tempted leh..but maybe get 1 mistress first (my pocket quite shallow haha)...plus dunno can take it if 2 mistresses torture me at the same time, later really raped jialat jialat by them
Old 21-08-2012, 02:34 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 0
undertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud ofundertable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post

Fantastic Fr=)
Old 21-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow.. feel like trying qiqi and huli.. dunno isst pay 600 or 300 for both?..
Old 21-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 20
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried 2 hours of QiQi the massage mistress the $300 package..

Short answer: Unexpectedly kenna GONG TAO-ed!!!! by how sexy and smart she is..She's very good with role-play scenarios. too bad i din expect to have myself to get into any bdsm and so din prepare any stories to play.

She's not the "old hand mistress" for me to relax and day dream but once i describe to her what i like, she very communicative, fast learner and whatever BDSM requests, she conquered. She's got a closet full of toys and costumes. i'll be back soon.

i remember on part my hands tied with pantyhose, she was giving me a cock tease and taking a phone request about FJ and she said “不喜欢”..then gives me slave dickie a firm shake and let out a foxy grin. woah. so weirdly humiliating. normally definitely "no fj" without rhyme or reason, is a big downer for me but her exhaustive list of other all out turn me ons and can-dos just makes me spin.

face sitting was also a bonus cos i got to stare up at her nice tits. i havent fully tried her famous boobs massage this time. although allowed to come twice and once with silver vibrator in and out of my ass. i told her i cannot take brute jamming pain in the ass and she really was quick to be evil and sensitive to slowly glide that vibrator in, letting out a excited chuckle when it finally snaked in. like she's a school gal doing science experiment.

Originally look at photo, intended to just try the massage with 2 HJ but once saw her..just fast hand fast leg ask if can book for 2 hours of massage plus 女王。

Its better to sms her. but i guess anyone who knows how to speak simply and in mandarin, and care to take the trouble to describe clearly to these foxy lasses what is your damning kink etc, what you want, wah i think there's is this new wave of fun to be embraced.

One last thing..while most mistresses are quite act fierce act chao lao or you know, young but carry a chao lao attitute, Qi Qi looks and demeanour are really very 宫主 type. Or really fresh princess. She did a korean muttering plus orgasm look and japanese orgasm muttering look when we hugged goodbye just to torture me one last time..today

somehow the 300 for 2 hours is just for ONE mistress but peeple like myself
got the impression its for 2 mistresses. ?

will be back next week...with "storyline" and for more real FUN

Old 21-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
wow.. feel like trying qiqi and huli.. dunno isst pay 600 or 300 for both?..
yah mcwoof i tink its 600 for both. but i tink part of the charm of interacting with pretty, smart as whip mistress (as compared to the seen all, done everything dowager-like doms) is a smoothie like you can prob succeed negotiating, since they're probably quite new to tarma BDSM.

while she gagged me with her bra, she smsed 2 diff guys over phone dat 300 is for one mistress.
Old 22-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try to arrange Kathy but she is busy. Tomorrow I am not free too. (.
One bro come to my mind and I try my luck as I need a good tortured.
So SMS Na Na from Bro Yee ha and asking her whether she is available today and whether she is OK for me to kiss her feet. She replied (Code Red). I said nevermind, I am not into sex. just give me your feet and HJ can already.

Went down to her place and waited for 15-20min. Actually I was early. She picked me up. Wow.. She is super chio and super adorable.

Inside the room, we talk one chicken one duck. So funny. But action is better than talking. I kneel and start kissing her feet. (of course I shower and she also shower her feet). I lie on my back and i show her the foot gag. She was so fast learner. Just show her once and she know how to gag people with feet. Slide and gag.

Then still gagging, I show her how to kick my cock. Same, she kicking on par with Mistress Kathy. Still gagging, I show her how to slap my cock with her hand. Wow, the slap was quite good. Every slaps takes 2min, and she gave me 5-6times. Each times she increase the force. Looks like she really a good learner and a good torturer. Slap with hand, feet gagged and kick with feet and also step the cock.. She did it very perfectly.

When she tortured me with her feet and her hand, she seems to enjoy more and more. I love the long slap she gave to me. I cum so much with her HJ. We played mistress - slave session I was saying like "mistress, thank you mistress.." Don't know she know or not. The whole session was really worth it.

She is so pretty and adorable. She is so fair. Her feet and hand is so soft. Her feet is good enough for me to suck the whole feet inside the mouth. The slapping make me so freaking good. The HJ is as normal. But the way she look at me during HJ make me cum so much within 1min. Shit. Surrender and surrender. I don't want her to go back to China. . I want her to join the BDSM as a china mistress in Singapore.

For those who need her contact, do PM to Bro Yee ha.. If you can talk in chinese, do let her know you are into feet.
http://sbf.today/showthr...656&highlight=
Old 22-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

Next session, I will fxxk her.. I really wanna fxxk her but today code red so I just do HJ. even HJ is soo good already.
Old 22-08-2012, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
malepatient deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR for visit to Ms Win

Last week, I had the opportunity to get an appointment from Ms Win.

Before the visit, I could convey my desires to Ms Win thru collarme email system. Then we talked over phone to agree on the fetish role-play session.

When I entered her room, I was delighted to see Ms Win dressed in her cleavage showing leather outfit inside and a white hospital coat outside. She was truly looking like a beautiful, sexy lady doctor.

She asked me to strip off and become totally naked. Then she ordered me to bow down and kiss her shoes as a gesture of submission and showing respect. Then she made me stand up and suddenly cupped my scrotum in her left hand palm and then gave a very tight squeeze. I almost screamed in pain. She gave a very stern look at myself, with her hand still holding and squeezing my scrotum.

Then Ms Win made me lie down on the bed, took out a stethoscope and listened to different places on my chest, stomach and lower abdomen. Then she took out a blood pressure instrument, wound the cuff around my left arm and then started pumping the rubber bulb. The cuff inflated and she noted the reading on the guage.

Then she took out a small cuff with similar arrangement. I was in doubt how such a small cuff can be used for blood pressure measurement. To my surprised, she wound it over my penis and pumped the bulb which made the cuff squeeze my penis very tightly. It was a strange feeling. She pumped and released the bulb several times to give intermittent tight squeeze on my penis. Throughout the procedure, Ms Win squeezed my scrotum with her other hand.

Then she ordered me to come down from the bed and sit doggy style on the floor. Then she started giving me enema by inserting a pipe in my rectum fitted to a water filled syringe. She gave me almost 5 full syringe of enema. Between each enema, she spanked my bare buttocks and squeezed my hanging testicles.

After I felt the pressure, she took me to the toilet where I expelled immediately. She was standing at the door with a medical mask on her face, supervising how I expel after her enema.

After good cleansing, she took me back to the room and made me lie down on the bed again. Then she put my legs up and inserted her lubricated gloved finger deep inside my rectum to feel my prostate. I really felt the urge to ejaculate with her prostate exam. She kept her finger inside, rolling it up and down in my rectum, around my anus and held my penis with her other hand.

This dual stimulus was enough for making me to ejaculate heavily. She cleaned me, again listened to my heart with stethoscope. Then she ordered me to give regular visit to her clinic for thorough examination and enema.

It was a great experience with the doctor mistress, Ms Win.

malepatient
Old 22-08-2012, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
skinner2070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by malepatient View Post
Last week, I had the opportunity to get an appointment from Ms Win.

Before the visit, I could convey my desires to Ms Win thru collarme email system. Then we talked over phone to agree on the fetish role-play session.

When I entered her room, I was delighted to see Ms Win dressed in her cleavage showing leather outfit inside and a white hospital coat outside. She was truly looking like a beautiful, sexy lady doctor.

She asked me to strip off and become totally naked. Then she ordered me to bow down and kiss her shoes as a gesture of submission and showing respect. Then she made me stand up and suddenly cupped my scrotum in her left hand palm and then gave a very tight squeeze. I almost screamed in pain. She gave a very stern look at myself, with her hand still holding and squeezing my scrotum.

Then Ms Win made me lie down on the bed, took out a stethoscope and listened to different places on my chest, stomach and lower abdomen. Then she took out a blood pressure instrument, wound the cuff around my left arm and then started pumping the rubber bulb. The cuff inflated and she noted the reading on the guage.

Then she took out a small cuff with similar arrangement. I was in doubt how such a small cuff can be used for blood pressure measurement. To my surprised, she wound it over my penis and pumped the bulb which made the cuff squeeze my penis very tightly. It was a strange feeling. She pumped and released the bulb several times to give intermittent tight squeeze on my penis. Throughout the procedure, Ms Win squeezed my scrotum with her other hand.

Then she ordered me to come down from the bed and sit doggy style on the floor. Then she started giving me enema by inserting a pipe in my rectum fitted to a water filled syringe. She gave me almost 5 full syringe of enema. Between each enema, she spanked my bare buttocks and squeezed my hanging testicles.

After I felt the pressure, she took me to the toilet where I expelled immediately. She was standing at the door with a medical mask on her face, supervising how I expel after her enema.

After good cleansing, she took me back to the room and made me lie down on the bed again. Then she put my legs up and inserted her lubricated gloved finger deep inside my rectum to feel my prostate. I really felt the urge to ejaculate with her prostate exam. She kept her finger inside, rolling it up and down in my rectum, around my anus and held my penis with her other hand.

This dual stimulus was enough for making me to ejaculate heavily. She cleaned me, again listened to my heart with stethoscope. Then she ordered me to give regular visit to her clinic for thorough examination and enema.

malepatient
Nice FR bro! Reminded me of my time with her

Did not know she has doctor's outfit too...think need to arrange with a session real soon to explore all her barang barang haha
Old 22-08-2012, 10:28 AM
Samster

malepatient[/QUOTE]

wow. mee so envious. yeah Ms Win is very good and experienced
Old 22-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 17
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Suppose want to arrange with Ms Butterfly but she is busy ....

In the end got to get this contact from fellow tiko bro that this girls does it also .... So i Tried 1 hours of ZiQi the massage mistress the $200 package !!!!!

Went down to her place and waited for about 5min she came down pick me ......

The session begin when she came down pick me .... Mistress say she is tired to walk up the stair and asked me to carry her up 2 floor ..... Oh DEAR !!!!

When up in the room.... I do not even have mine time to catch mine breathe !!!! And have to kneel and start cleaing up her feet and kissing it good good one !!!!!

Then mistress want me to give her a good wash up and mine ass was stuff with the Vibrator oh Dear Damm GOOODDD!!!! During the wash up Mistress given me her Fresh Fresh Hot Pee Pee quite a nice Juicy Pee Oh Nooo i DidNt catch it well as Mistress was ANGRY .... She Kick at Mine my cock a GooD Hard Hard ONE .... Phew.... Mine 2IC is Still in gooD Condition !!!!!

Back on to the bed ..... Mistress want to have a Good Rub and i fellow the instruction this Time mine ass was up by a Long Long Japaneses Cucumber !!!! And was ask Not to drop it out if Not she will Punish Me ......

The NightMare have Just Started as the massage is Not go as what she like .... And was been tied up at the bed by her ..... And She Give mine Body a Good Candle wax ...... and often with a few Whipping on mine 2IC till it real Hot Hot rEd !!!!! She seems to enjoy more and more and giving that evil smile that you see you will feel THE COLD SWEAT IS ROLLIING DOWN YOUR FOREHAED !!!!!!!

After a FEW TORTURE getting from her that mine body was exhausted and cant go any further ....... Out Of Mine Supprise that Mistress still reward me with a Special HJ ....... That she does it with HOT COLD TREATMENT .......

Finally i have Cum alot on her hand that she asked ME to DRINK IT UP Mine OWn CUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i say YES MISTRESS and Finished Mine Own Cum and clean up a Good one for mine mistress and myself before leaving ......

If you like mine FR please up me thank you !!!!
For those who need her contact, you can get it from here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1