The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-02-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4160 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
nice share bro.
Glad that you like bro.
Old 21-02-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
U don’t know meh? Lots of losers here can’t up the maid then try to tell them they in sbf forum to get into their good books and lessen the competition. It’s simple math la…if u are good enough to sian the maid she will auto ask u for meet up and then bang one. If ur face look like Shrek and ur cb attitude even the ugliest one also will avoid u. Maybe those white knights should look at their personality first before even opening their mouth. This sort of things in life their parents don’t know how to teach them to be proper human beings can’t be helped la
True dat! Want to be chiongster as least don't be an ass. DH, ML and FLs all are still human even if they sleep around or earn money doing it.

I not good looking but I don't expect the DH to fuck me. I always talk nicely with some respect and if they like me we go hotel lor hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 21-02-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 13
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
U don’t know meh? Lots of losers here can’t up the maid then try to tell them they in sbf forum to get into their good books and lessen the competition. It’s simple math la…if u are good enough to sian the maid she will auto ask u for meet up and then bang one. If ur face look like Shrek and ur cb attitude even the ugliest one also will avoid u. Maybe those white knights should look at their personality first before even opening their mouth. This sort of things in life their parents don’t know how to teach them to be proper human beings can’t be helped la
Agree bro 💯
Old 21-02-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
I feel sibeh paiseh to bring a maid to hotel. Stand in front of the counter, shows our IC, do the paper work, concierge staff gives a funny smile, etc. Unless the maid is dragon lady.

How did you guys overcome such embarrassment? Any hotel that is auto type self check-in?
Don't need paiseh. The staff that works there know what's going on. You think people go to these hotel to sleep? SG no love hotel like Japan so must resort to these. I've been with average ones but I don't care cos all I want is to fuck.

If you feel paiseh just wear a cap or give me your DH

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 21-02-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 17
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel sibeh paiseh to bring a maid to hotel. Stand in front of the counter, shows our IC, do the paper work, concierge staff gives a funny smile, etc. Unless the maid is dragon lady.

How did you guys overcome such embarrassment? Any hotel that is auto type self check-in?
Why embarrass? U are not the first and won’t be the last to do it. Those Recep see until sian they don’t bother already la. If u wanna play DH then why bother how ppl judge U? The only thing u should be concerned is whether the DH is gonna be a good fuck or will u get smelly pussy lol.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 21-02-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1400 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why embarrass? U are not the first and won’t be the last to do it. Those Recep see until sian they don’t bother already la. If u wanna play DH then why bother how ppl judge U? The only thing u should be concerned is whether the DH is gonna be a good fuck or will u get smelly pussy lol.
Hahaha boss, well said! Some people hide here hide there. Even try to register themselves and let the DH go up later.
Might as well don’t cheong. Kovan 81 is the best, sunday morning i go buy prata, always see so many line up. Then usually if their guy not there yet, i will ask for their number. Some are damn pretty when dressed up, so i more daring to approach. Some baby elephant i avoid.
Old 21-02-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I did not will not let my colleagues know I go out with maids and I have maid FB. But seriously the name "maid" is very jialat bro. Same like previously I have china woman, the impression of maid, many will think of the sex, Bangladeshi, china construction workers, indian foreign talents and dirty old man. So it's better not to say I go out with maid although they don't really say it out, just you can see their reaction. Just my 2cts worth opinion. Many can see TikTok, there are videos showing the maids with foreign workers in one line waiting for room. Personally I just keep it to myself.
Old 21-02-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one try santi stay around jurong west?

Last edited by Coolbrian; 21-02-2022 at 07:14 PM.
Old 21-02-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 8
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Any one try saanti stay around jurong west ?

That is her pic

Last edited by Coolbrian; 21-02-2022 at 07:15 PM.
Old 21-02-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
I did not will not let my colleagues know I go out with maids and I have maid FB. But seriously the name "maid" is very jialat bro. Same like previously I have china woman, the impression of maid, many will think of the sex, Bangladeshi, china construction workers, indian foreign talents and dirty old man. So it's better not to say I go out with maid although they don't really say it out, just you can see their reaction. Just my 2cts worth opinion.
Unless you have friends who cheong DH with you, if not, you won’t be bothered to tell anyone close to you about your exploits. I used to have a buddy who would go hunt GL, ML, then DH. But he gotten married and left me to hunt alone. End day, wanna have fun, don’t worry about embarrassment. Once the clothes comes off, enjoy yourself.
Old 21-02-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 556 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Lmao I think I set the record for breaking up with a DH. Meet one time only and game over. This fucking bitch outta nowhere got angry with me after our first date then today i saw she got a new bf I asked her and she was bloody rude lmao. Had a heated exchange with that bitch. Anyone experience such kind of bitch before. Lmao I still can't stop laughing that bitch tryna be a pure 18yo Conservative girl when she's pretty much a used toilet lol. Whoever the new bf must tahan her weird and whining attitude lol. Any bros have such experience?
Name and photo?
Old 21-02-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Unless you have friends who cheong DH with you, if not, you won’t be bothered to tell anyone close to you about your exploits. I used to have a buddy who would go hunt GL, ML, then DH. But he gotten married and left me to hunt alone. End day, wanna have fun, don’t worry about embarrassment. Once the clothes comes off, enjoy yourself.
I used to have a friend who cheong china lady together with me in the good old days. beer lady, ktv gals, pdmm and those tourist looking for man to get married here. The good old times vanished with his disappearance, leaving me alone now cheong maids. I have seldom heard raw since until cheong maids, they raw. I meet the maid in the morning, tells them I work afternoon.
Old 21-02-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I used to have a friend who cheong china lady together with me in the good old days. beer lady, ktv gals, pdmm and those tourist looking for man to get married here. The good old times vanished with his disappearance, leaving me alone now cheong maids. I have seldom heard raw since until cheong maids, they raw. I meet the maid in the morning, tells them I work afternoon.
Oh, ML got a lot of fun but take a lot of time to unlock good services n different levels. Maids are straightforward. If i need a quickie, it’ll be in the car. If i have time, I don’t mind the comfort of a bouncy bed. Usually if i get the room, i’ll make it damn worthwhile.
Old 21-02-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 13
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why is morning better? Is it easier to book a hotel? When Bangla workers bang these maids, they never use condoms. Basically, maids are meant for Bangla workers. I see so many such couples. Never raw for goodness' sake.
Old 21-02-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 13
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Oh, ML got a lot of fun but take a lot of time to unlock good services n different levels. Maids are straightforward. If i need a quickie, it’ll be in the car. If i have time, I don’t mind the comfort of a bouncy bed. Usually if i get the room, i’ll make it damn worthwhile.
Quickie in car is very practical. Still mastering this technique!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1