The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 30-01-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 15
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
recently went to fuck amy at Toa Payoh. service not as good as before…maybe bcos I’m considered regular already.. last time use to have massage.. will also wear sexy lingerie.. now zero massage.. just strip and fuck... not the right way to treat regulars…
Bro, you are the lucky already, I went for her first time already no massage and just a some teasing then strict away fuck. Second visit, no even teasing just direct strip and fuck only.
Old 30-01-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BossShark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Viet ML T*n* ecently, pretty girl, tall and model-like figure. Looks cold when she doesn't smile but she is actually nice and gentle. Place is curtain joint with shared bathroom, a bit cramp.

Last edited by BossShark; 30-01-2024 at 10:27 PM.
Old 30-01-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 13
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikachu View Post
Anyone knows where xiaoxiao from tpy central previously (same joint as qiqi) went? The one with dyed hair

Gamxias!
If not wrong moved to blk 125 beside the fj joint. Qi Qi went back China. Kinda of missing her. Haha.
Old 30-01-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Bro, you are the lucky already, I went for her first time already no massage and just a some teasing then strict away fuck. Second visit, no even teasing just direct strip and fuck only.
My guess now frequently raid so they just want to do it fast. Hygiene and std definitely a concern with that joint. Previously during ruby and bo bo batch still ok.
Old 30-01-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

I don't see ppl posting anything for this purple signboard at single digit blk.

The MLs are not really pretty but pretty young at age like 20s to mid 30s.

The selling point is their good massage. Then the MLs are all very playable. Their foreplay are better than FJ at times.
Old 30-01-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!heysezaye is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
I don't see ppl posting anything for this purple signboard at single digit blk.

The MLs are not really pretty but pretty young at age like 20s to mid 30s.

The selling point is their good massage. Then the MLs are all very playable. Their foreplay are better than FJ at times.
haven't been there since the legendary HMM...
Old 30-01-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 10
nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!

Any new place in tpy worth exploring?
Old 30-01-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2457 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
recently went to fuck amy at Toa Payoh. service not as good as before…maybe bcos I’m considered regular already.. last time use to have massage.. will also wear sexy lingerie.. now zero massage.. just strip and fuck... not the right way to treat regulars…
That's the thing w F-joints. Most of the MLs, over time, will become mechanical, no more GFE. It just become a chore except for those nymph ML.

That's the reason I no longer that keen on F-joint shop.
Old 31-01-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
H0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
If you look rb.gy hard enough, you will /wlk591 find the info that you need.
Sorry is there a standard price for the happy, very happy and super happy? Or should I just ask the ML?
Old 31-01-2024, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 15
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
My guess now frequently raid so they just want to do it fast. Hygiene and std definitely a concern with that joint. Previously during ruby and bo bo batch still ok.
Yes maybe you are right bro. So we have to play safe with helmet at that joint. Amy still a good bonk ml so far as no any complaints.
Old 31-01-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Pentejaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
LOL. TBH, her half F attitude I really no mood to F her. Anyway you and me are not the only one encountering this. Think of the body I have the urge to visit her but think of the hygiene, attitude, service and smelly pussy turns me off...they never change the bed sheet at all if you notice...imagine your dick head touches the bed of other customer dick discharges who have some sickness. You get HIV for unknown reasons later...Also she do not bath before and after....very dirty place and hole to revisit...I ask her why so smelly, she tell me below is sick....WTF...
Very unhygienic place, she doesn't keep tissues or have bin in the room. Had to carry the used cap in my pocket to throw it outside 😭. My last visit last month, I saw she had blisters on her mouth and too many pimples on face. I asked about it, she said she was sick. I had fear , so few days back I took HIV test, it was negative. Will never go back to such ML for F, better will go to GL safety of own health is priority.
Old 31-01-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
That's the thing w F-joints. Most of the MLs, over time, will become mechanical, no more GFE. It just become a chore except for those nymph ML.

That's the reason I no longer that keen on F-joint shop.
last time Amy was really good… now treat me like fast cash nia.. i will still visit her once every two months to pump her hard as punishment!
Old 31-01-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5453 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Yes maybe you are right bro. So we have to play safe with helmet at that joint. Amy still a good bonk ml so far as no any complaints.
Do keep it safe , and play safe. As there are not many F joint in this area anymore.
Old 31-01-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120487 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentejaa View Post
Very unhygienic place, she doesn't keep tissues or have bin in the room. Had to carry the used cap in my pocket to throw it outside 😭. My last visit last month, I saw she had blisters on her mouth and too many pimples on face. I asked about it, she said she was sick. I had fear , so few days back I took HIV test, it was negative. Will never go back to such ML for F, better will go to GL safety of own health is priority.
Such a waste. haha. Lets move on and look for better bonks.
Old 31-01-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2457 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
last time Amy was really good… now treat me like fast cash nia.. i will still visit her once every two months to pump her hard as punishment!
My first 2 times w Amy still pretty good, still have good GFE. After that, decided not to go for her anymore. Nowadays, prefer those unlocked gems for better GFE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1