The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 22-01-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
It was all good.
Feeling fortunate that I could salvage the relationship after a 2 years break.
It is like fucking a new girl again and it is exciting and I love the challenge of "re-courting" her again.
And the good thing now is that I can cum inside her without any fear of getting her pregnant again. - Had my vasectomy and almost reaching the 20 ejaculations to clear any remaining sperm in my seamen

I can sense that she is madly in love with me again.
Will be more appreciative of her and not hurt her again.

Looking forward to be even more adventurous with her in terms of different sex positions.
I am pretty happy with the 3 positions I am most comfortable with.
But she was the one in the past who wants to dress in sexy lingerie, thongs with bells/hole and put on high heels when we did it.
I will go along this time and try out other positions and methods.

Also want to find out if she can squirt when I lick her clitoris and massage her G-spot?
In the past she doesn't allow me to continue as she said she feels like peeing and is so embarrass about it.
An update since my last posting.
She had been coming to my house once every week after sending her other 2 kids to school.
Unfortunately, she had to bring along her youngest daughter.

Usually we would talk and she cooks lunch and we ate together.
She would try to make her daughter sleep and if she does, we would take the window of opportunity to have a round of sweet love making.

There were a few times when her youngest won't cooperate and won't fall asleep.
We just continue to do it under the blanket with her youngest playing beside us on the bed.
Of course it wasn't as nice but just have to make the best of it.

I mention in the previous post that I wanted to check if she will squirt when I massage her G-spot?
Usually she would stop me after a minute or two of moaning.
Once, when her youngest was asleep, we put a blanket on the living room carpet floor and did it on the blanket.
This time, when I lick her clit and massage her G-spot at the same time, she tried to stop me after a while but I continued.
She didn't resist further and I manage to lick and fingered her till she cummed.
And.... she didn't squirt after all, but was very wet.

Our last session a week ago was at her house when her husband was on a business trip.
Again, after lunch, her youngest fell asleep on the living room sofa.
I turned off the circuit breaker to her living room to disable a surveillance camera so I can go up to her master bedroom.
I asked her to put on the sexy lingerie and G-string I bought her some years ago. She put on a light blue set (I bought her 2 sets)

Just as I inserted into her and began my slow pumping, her youngest woke up and cried.
We had to stop and she went down to carry her up and make her go to sleep again on the bed.
Fortunately, she went back to sleep after 15 minutes.

Then, we took a blanket and place in on the carpet floor inside the walk-in closet.
It has a door we can close so we don't wake up her youngest again.
So we continued our session without taking off her sexy lingerie and G-string.
I just shift the string aside and inserted into her.
As usual, I shoot inside her, but this time, there is no tissue paper to wipe her cream-pie as I withdraw because we were in the walk-in closet.
End up, use my white inner shirt to let her wipe her cream-pie.
I just wear my pullover and brought my stained inner shirt home to wash.

That all for now till there are more interesting happenings.
Old 22-01-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

All it takes is for the youngest to say to the daddy:

"Mummy always go to uncle Neoguri's house...They always in the room when I nap nap. Sometimes I also stay in the room but mummy say air-con cold cold. So mummy and uncle Neoguri hides under the blanket. But I think mummy don't feel comfortable and hot because mummy and uncle keeps moving under the blanket and she keeps saying aahh, hot or pain or something like that. After that mummy sweat sweat a lot..uncle too..."

Quote:
An update since my last posting.
She had been coming to my house once every week after sending her other 2 kids to school.
Unfortunately, she had to bring along her youngest daughter.

That all for now till there are more interesting happenings.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 22-01-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post

"Mummy always go to uncle Neoguri's house...They always in the room when I nap nap. Sometimes I also stay in the room but mummy say air-con cold cold. So mummy and uncle Neoguri hides under the blanket. But I think mummy don't feel comfortable and hot because mummy and uncle keeps moving under the blanket and she keeps saying aahh, hot or pain or something like that. After that mummy sweat sweat a lot..uncle too..."

Thanks for writing in details of what I though so too hahahaha.
Old 22-01-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Haha. Fortunately she is too young to be able to do that.
Old 23-01-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

If I were the husband and at times check on the surveillance camera and found that its turned off, I might be alarmed and rushed home.
No matter how unloving he can be, when he finds you in the room, matrimonial bed bonking the hell out of his wife...
Old 23-01-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Haha. Fortunately she is too young to be able to do that.
Haha that means the daughter still a baby, probably between 3 to 18 month? Like that the mummy will still be breast feeding.

Double happiness for you than!
Old 23-01-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10035 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Did it with my partner.

Daughter, still very young, in the other room.

We would make love in the master bedroom, usually about 30 minutes to an hour. After that we would bring the daughter out and bring her to godparents home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Haha that means the daughter still a baby, probably between 3 to 18 month? Like that the mummy will still be breast feeding.

Old 23-01-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post

Yes, she still have breast milk.
Old 25-01-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lucky still have supply of fresh milk, cheers!
Old 27-01-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1829 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:

i used to have a married woman FB, she has 2 kids (girl 9 and boy 11 yrs) - she occasionally meet me with her kids - i talked to her about whether they will tell their dad, she always says dont worry

One night i pick her up at her condo lift lobby - to see her husband with her.. i panic but she was calm and just came into my car like i was a grab driver...
they even kissed before she came into my car

when i asked her, she always tells me her husband will not suspect anything and ask me to keep my cool ... hahaha -- anyway sex with her was good, she definitely know what she wants and how to please.

just couldnt make out this relationship between her and her husband (engineer in a MNC)
Old 27-01-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
i used to have a married woman FB, she has 2 kids (girl 9 and boy 11 yrs) - she occasionally meet me with her kids - i talked to her about whether they will tell their dad, she always says dont worry

One night i pick her up at her condo lift lobby - to see her husband with her.. i panic but she was calm and just came into my car like i was a grab driver...

when i asked her, she always tells me her husband will not suspect anything and ask me to keep my cool ... hahaha -- anyway sex with her was good, she definitely know what she wants and how to please.

just couldnt make out this relationship between her and her husband (engineer in a MNC)
You are very lucky Bro KimSiew769.

Children usually blab easily because they are so innocent. Anything and everything also they just say out. My neighbor's son is about 3 years old and sometimes I feel he's his father's No. 1 spy.

Quote:
You are one lucky guy, Bro Neoguri!

Like what the caption (below) says; "share your bf-ing" experiences"
( Click to show/hide )

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 27-01-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6219 / Power: 21
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She is just a very good liar and the husband is a very bo chup fellow.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 27-01-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a risk that I am willing to take if the FB has grown up kids...We dont know hows the relationship between the kids and the dad. The kids could be spies for the dad and once more info is given to daddy, he might just engage a PI and that's it...while all the time acting bochap...

For me, it has to be discreet...As they say, loose lips sink ships...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-01-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Swingers. The husband probably have similar relationship with other women too.
Old 28-01-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Kianight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread. Great share guys!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1