The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-12-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/qi-qi-massage/

Is it just me or does anyone find she bears some similarity to Donna’s look and aura from certain angles based on the photos

Bro, far from it
Chin is too sharp

I scared
Old 03-12-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Curiosity got the better of me...

https://sglonelyguys.info/zi-han-massage/
As CSIed by a bro some time ago, different services are listed on different sites

Location is discreet and quiet; same as someone fairly well reviewed
Probably out of the way for many but I’ll say it’s 1 of my fave location
She is quite a hygiene freak so cleanliness is assured

She was in the grey tank dress as shown in her photo with her hair tied up so not the luscious flowy look depicted
Still a very pleasant face with no blemishes
Wore a push-up so she looked better clothed than unclothed (if you get what I mean)
She’s quite a short girl and slim and tight body so SYT lovers will like
Credit for minimal editing of photos

Not comfortable with FJ so opted for massage
It was passable and nothing fantastic
Sensual was uncomfortable for me; the sounds she make somehow just not my thing

Overall, she is eye candy but priced too high
She has her rationale for pricing the way she did and has no plans to adjust despite me giving her some friendly pointers
She will probably get a lot more business in the 110-120 range but she’s adamant on her pricing

RTM: no because too expensive for what you’re getting

For context, I have tried FJ couple of times ($120 traumatising, $150 not bad) and she seems priced fairly in this aspect considering her overall package
Note that she has quite a few limitations though

I reckon her stay will end prematurely for various reasons and current situation

Curiosity proved costly but hopefully this saves some bros money
Old 03-12-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post

As CSIed by a bro some time ago, different services are listed on different sites

She was in the grey tank dress as shown in her photo with her hair tied up so not the luscious flowy look depicted
Wore a push-up so she looked better clothed than unclothed (if you get what I mean)

She has her rationale for pricing the way she did and has no plans to adjust despite me giving her some friendly pointers
She will probably get a lot more business in the 110-120 range but she’s adamant on her pricing

For context, I have tried FJ couple of times ($120 traumatising, $150 not bad) and she seems priced fairly in this aspect considering her overall package

I reckon her stay will end prematurely for various reasons and current situation

FJ is down from $200 to $180, wouldn't $180 FJ offer better value?
Old 03-12-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/qi-qi-massage/

Is it just me or does anyone find she bears some similarity to Donna’s look and aura from certain angles based on the photos
Tried a few weeks ago, when she was previously located in the central opposite some car showrooms. What you see is what you get. Massage is passable. Sensual service is a slight mark down in her ad now, previously slightly more. Nice girl to talk to. But looks wise, still quite a distance from Donna. So you need to manage your expectations.
Old 04-12-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

what u see is wat u get? enhanced chin?
Old 04-12-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

her svc does not include fj so $150 abit out of range
Old 04-12-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 16
willowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to beholdwillowmann is a splendid one to behold

is Zi Han’s service $180 for FJ and $150 for HJ?

Which other site is she on?
Old 04-12-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
can agree that yiyi ones are enhanced as they are saggy but somewhat firm...as for long nu it doesnt feel like it for me...ah miss those boobs....and her character...can only be memories now hahah
No doubt about long nu boobs is enhanced.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowmann View Post
is Zi Han’s service $180 for FJ and $150 for HJ?

Which other site is she on?
Heaven on Earth
Old 04-12-2018, 01:48 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaibob View Post
Old news leh

Purpose of your post is??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-12-2018, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Thanks for trying bro! As I said before, I feel she has her charm and if she price herself at the usual rates i reckon she will be very popular.

Care to shed some light on what is her logic!? It just don't make freaking sense, $150 for massage then add $30 (based on her FJ rate at another site) for FJ? Unless her theory is "it's just $30 more so people will tend to opt for FJ, so end up her intake will be higher"?
Old 04-12-2018, 05:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, far from it
Chin is too sharp

I scared
Knn.. so many J@de R@sif around nowadays..

Salute you la Bro for trying ZH @ $150 lol.. I’ll definitely go for the +30 package as her massage pricing is unrealistic to say the least..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
what u see is wat u get? enhanced chin?
She's natural. Her chin is natural. No modification on face and body. Yeah, she does share a similarity with Donna, i.e. her inverted nips, which 'pop up' after touches.

Hope this clarifies.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks for trying bro! As I said before, I feel she has her charm and if she price herself at the usual rates i reckon she will be very popular.

Care to shed some light on what is her logic!? It just don't make freaking sense, $150 for massage then add $30 (based on her FJ rate at another site) for FJ? Unless her theory is "it's just $30 more so people will tend to opt for FJ, so end up her intake will be higher"?
She actually had not planned to offer massage nor list on SLG
She was meant to be 1 of a fresh crop of $200 ladies offering services at hotel but her timing was just unfortunate.
Arrived right when the site went down. So no choice had to list on SLG to draw traffic
Old 04-12-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Tried a few weeks ago, when she was previously located in the central opposite some car showrooms. What you see is what you get. Massage is passable. Sensual service is a slight mark down in her ad now, previously slightly more. Nice girl to talk to. But looks wise, still quite a distance from Donna. So you need to manage your expectations.
Thks for the heads up, at least I’ve an idea of her looks now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1