The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 07-02-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1846 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Met Michelle (36 yrs old) on an app - she stands out because in her profile pic and also she wrote that she is happily married and only looking for someone to chat when she is bored.

we chat for almost 6 months before we met up - she didnt want to meet for drinks or dinner ( i think she didnt want to be seen by people) instead she ask me to take her for a ride around the island and bring her to places she never knew existed in sg.

That day she opened up and told me many things about herself and her family. She loves her husband and they are happily married for 10 years now - they have no kids, no matter how hard they tried - they tried IVF, having a fertility schedule to copulate etc - nothing works and she felt the stress more from her marriage and her in-laws

she told me she wanted a complete family with kids - i sat in my car seat quietly and listening to her... i offer no advice, no explanation or even consolation. when she is ready, i drove her back

a few days later, she message me and ask if we can meet up as she needs a favour - we met up at about 1pm (she took half day leave to meet me) pick her far from her office around Beach road

she asked if i have a place to go that is private and safe. i asked her if she mind going to my place - she agreed when she knows i live alone and that she will not be "recognised"

at my place, she requested for wine and was quiet for a long while - i suspected she wanted to ask for $ loan but couldnt open her mouth to ask
so i turn on the TV and crack some jokes to put her at ease.

when she was finally ready, she asked me about my sexual activities - do i used condoms when i make love, who am i making love to now (since i told her i am single) - i told her that i have FWB who is married that meet up for sex. she ask about whether my FWB was worried if she gets pregnant - so i told her we used protection

not knowing where this is leading, i asked her to be open and just tell me what she favour she needs. she hesitated and took a sip of wine and ask me if i am willing to impregnate her - she wants to have a baby but it seems like she (or her husband) is not able to

i ask her if she wants me to donate my sperm or something like that - she reply and say she wants me to fuck her raw and see if she can get pregnant.
maybe many will think i will immediately say yes and fuck her - but that day i asked her to think about it and maybe try with her husband a few more times - maybe she will get pregnant soon.

tbh, i was worried about the implications and complications if we fucked and she got pregnant - but i didnt know how to refuse her. we sat on my couch and emptied 2 bottles of wine - she was crying and telling me she ran out of options and she can feel the relationship strained as a result

i told her, that this might solve one issue but she will live with the guilt for the rest of the life and what if one day the matter was exposed..she told me she has consider all that and she is mentally ready - she told me she is also attracted to me sexually and she rather do it with me and let the rest comes - she ends the convesation with "Lets just pretend we had a ONS and whatever will happen, happens"

dont mistake me for not being interested - she is attractive, beautiful and i have been jerking previously imaging her riding me.. we kissed and had the most intimate foreplay ever - she came twice while i was eating her and i nearly came when she was blowing me

that afternoon, i came twice into her (forst time i came, she was ridiing me and when i came i quickly push her on the bed and she place my booster under her waist - i think to elevate herself so my sperm stays inside)
second time was about an hour later, she was caressing and fondling my rod and it got hard again - she was still laying on the bed and ask me to go on top of her so she can blow me - when i am ready - i went into her missionary and pump her slow and soft, while we kissed non stop - she came about 15 mins into it and i cum again when we changed position (doggy)

we rest on the bed - she wanted to make sure my sperms doesnt flow out - so i brought her drinks and let her rest while i continue to caress her hair and kiss her on her face and body

at about 8pm, she told me she has to leave and went to clean up - i send her back (as usual drop her like 4 blocks away from her block)

she thank me and kiss me on my cheek for everything and told me she will never forget that afternoon - whether it will happen or not..Nothing happen after that day, her period came a few weeks later

Now we meet up almost fortnightly (she will take leave from work and meet me at my place early in the morning) and we make crazy love raw.. Once my fb came to look for me while we were making out in bed... i had to lied that i was not at home (but my fb saw my car in the carpark as she drives too)

anyway, its almost 4 months since we started this - and its been 7 weeks since she had her period.. tbh, i have cold sweat whenever i think what happens if she is pregnant ...
Old 07-02-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Met Michelle (36 yrs old) on an app - she stands out because in her profile pic and also she wrote that she is happily married and only looking for someone to chat when she is bored.

we chat for almost 6 months before we met up - she didnt want to meet for drinks or dinner ( i think she didnt want to be seen by people) instead she ask me to take her for a ride around the island and bring her to places she never knew existed in sg.

That day she opened up and told me many things about herself and her family. She loves her husband and they are happily married for 10 years now - they have no kids, no matter how hard they tried - they tried IVF, having a fertility schedule to copulate etc - nothing works and she felt the stress more from her marriage and her in-laws

she told me she wanted a complete family with kids - i sat in my car seat quietly and listening to her... i offer no advice, no explanation or even consolation. when she is ready, i drove her back

a few days later, she message me and ask if we can meet up as she needs a favour - we met up at about 1pm (she took half day leave to meet me) pick her far from her office around Beach road

she asked if i have a place to go that is private and safe. i asked her if she mind going to my place - she agreed when she knows i live alone and that she will not be "recognised"

at my place, she requested for wine and was quiet for a long while - i suspected she wanted to ask for $ loan but couldnt open her mouth to ask

when she was finally ready, she asked me about my sexual activities - do i used condoms when i make love, who am i making love to now (since i told her i am single) - i told her that i have FWB who is married that meet up for sex. she ask about whether my FWB was worried if she gets pregnant - so i told her we used protection

not knowing where this is leading, i asked her to be open and just tell me what she favour she needs. she hesitated and took a sip of wine and ask me if i am willing to impregnate her - she wants to have a baby but it seems like she (or her husband) is not able to

i ask her if she wants me to donate my sperm or something like that - she reply and say she wants me to fuck her raw and see if she can get pregnant.
maybe many will think i will immediately say yes and fuck her - but that day i asked her to think about it and maybe try with her husband a few more times - maybe she will get pregnant soon.

tbh, i was worried about the implications and complications if we fucked and she got pregnant - but i didnt know how to refuse her. we sat on my couch and emptied 2 bottles of wine - she was crying and telling me she ran out of options and she can feel the relationship strained as a result

i told her, that this might solve one issue but she will live with the guilt for the rest of the life and what if one day the matter was exposed..she told me she has consider all that and she is mentally ready - she told me she is also attracted to me sexually and she rather do it with me and let the rest comes - she ends the convesation with "Lets just pretend we had a ONS and whatever will happen, happens"

dont mistake me for not being interested - she is attractive, beautiful and i have been jerking previously imaging her riding me.. we kissed and had the most intimate foreplay ever - she came twice while i was eating her and i nearly came when she was blowing me

that afternoon, i came twice into her (forst time i came, she was ridiing me and when i came i quickly push her on the bed and she place my booster under her waist - i think to elevate herself so my sperm stays inside)
second time was about an hour later, she was caressing and fondling my rod and it got hard again - she was still laying on the bed and ask me to go on top of her so she can blow me - when i am ready - i went into her missionary and pump her slow and soft, while we kissed non stop - she came about 15 mins into it and i cum again when we changed position (doggy)

we rest on the bed - she wanted to make sure my sperms doesnt flow out - so i brought her drinks and let her rest while i continue to caress her hair and kiss her on her face and body

at about 8pm, she told me she has to leave and went to clean up - i send her back (as usual drop her like 4 blocks away from her block)

she thank me and kiss me on my cheek for everything and told me she will never forget that afternoon - whether it will happen or not..Nothing happen after that day, her period came a few weeks later

Now we meet up almost fortnightly (she will take leave from work and meet me at my place early in the morning) and we make crazy love raw.. Once my fb came to look for me while we were making out in bed... i had to lied that i was not at home (but my fb saw my car in the carpark as she drives too)

anyway, its almost 4 months since we started this - and its been 7 weeks since she had her period.. tbh, i have cold sweat whenever i think what happens if she is pregnant ...
No offence meant, weirdo comes in various shapes and sizes. If she really loves her husband, what's it about to have a baby with another man? Even if she's sexuallt attracted to you, she could have done it with condoms. Besides, what if she really become pregnant with a super adorable child and she walks out on you? What if the husband finds out, divorces her, are you prepared to marry her? The are thousand and one scenario that can happen.
The question is, which one are you prepared for?
Old 07-02-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Need4Speed1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks for sharing. I would have done the same. I’m in the states and it’s not too difficult to get an abortion.

The married co-worker I had an affair with we used to do raw all the time and I used to cum inside her. The first time she acted shocked. She wasn’t on birth control either. We got a morning after pill a few times.

It’s hard to know what the woman you’re involved with may be doing. Since she’s willing to risk having an affair then usually something not right with her and her husband. I guess it doesn’t matter.

For myself the routine sex is good but taking more chances is thrilling and exciting. One Sat her husband was working so she arranged to have her kids watch a movie and I parked my car there and we were not sure where to go because we already went a hotel once. I suggested her place and she said okay. Wow. Having sex in their marital bed was just wild. I didn’t last too long because of the excitement. I came a lot inside her. Luckily never got caught. Be careful.
Old 07-02-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i ask her if she wants me to donate my sperm or something like that - she reply and say she wants me to fuck her raw and see if she can get pregnant
I had done a similar thing with my mistress.
The difference is that her husband wanted to try for a son (they have 2 daughters) while she doesn't want anymore kids.
But her husband ignored her and always shoot inside her during her ovulation.

She then decided to have me impregnate her instead of her husband.
I was really crazy then to agree, but we tried for more than a year without success.
It was a blessing for me. Things could have become really complicated.
Old 07-02-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5594 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Met Michelle (36 yrs old) on an app - she stands out because in her profile pic and also she wrote that she is happily married and only looking for someone to chat when she is bored ...
Very interesting encounter here. Is she still sexually active with her husband? I hope she is. Otherwise it will be weird to suddenly conceive. Adoption is pretty common these days. She should consider this way which has less guilt. True story, I’m about late 30s, my wife and I are childless. Not bcos cannot, but we really don’t really plan for it. We are happy without kids. And my parents sort of ask if we explored adoption. Very opened minded parents I have.. haha

And speaking about surrogate sperm, my gf’s (yup, I have cca) sister actually did this. But it’s the other way round. They have a family friend who have trouble conceiving. Her sister got shotgun out of the blue one day. She refused to disclose the identity of the father. Many years later then got to know that the family friend who legally adopted the “bastard” son is actually the real father. And the couple plus her sister all along planned to do this, just hiding from the family only. Weird also. If all parties have agreed to this path, it can be a win win to all. But to Michelle’s husband, I don’t think he want the green cap lah.
Old 07-02-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Very interesting encounter here. Is she still sexually active with her husband? I hope she is. Otherwise it will be weird to suddenly conceive. Adoption is pretty common these days. She should consider this way which has less guilt. True story, I’m about late 30s, my wife and I are childless. Not bcos cannot, but we really don’t really plan for it. We are happy without kids. And my parents sort of ask if we explored adoption. Very opened minded parents I have.. haha

And speaking about surrogate sperm, my gf’s (yup, I have cca) sister actually did this. But it’s the other way round. They have a family friend who have trouble conceiving. Her sister got shotgun out of the blue one day. She refused to disclose the identity of the father. Many years later then got to know that the family friend who legally adopted the “bastard” son is actually the real father. And the couple plus her sister all along planned to do this, just hiding from the family only. Weird also. If all parties have agreed to this path, it can be a win win to all. But to Michelle’s husband, I don’t think he want the green cap lah.
Very complex but interesting relationships....
As long as no one gets hurt and are agreeing adults - why not.
A need/issue gets resolved and everyone is happy.
Old 08-02-2022, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
werge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywerge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice share bro KimSiew769, thanks
Old 08-02-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Unrevealedbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haven been using wechat since pandemic started and always work from home with OC right beside all the time. Recently she went back to work and manage to chat up a PRC milf staying near me. Met her up at 12 plus in the afternoon and chatted at her multi story carpark. She is almost 10 years my senior and I’m late 20s. She made it pretty straightforward she just wanted a chat and nothing else so being bored I entertained her. She’s here alone in sg and miss her kids and her husband in China. I must say for someone late 30s going 40 her body is insanely good. Calmly listen to her and see her tear so I made her happier by telling her some lame joke. I send her home from there and chatted for another 1 week. Nothing much just as a friend kind of chat.

One day while we were texting I just got bored and tell her “today is not a good day I’m having high sex drive for no reason, can’t focus on meeting” She actually replied “I’m home alone not only you” fast hand fast leg went to her house downstairs and surprise her. When I told her I reached she say “I have needs but I’m not a slut” after 15 mins of convincing I told her I just wanna use the toilet. When she open the door I was shocked, she look quite big in photos but she’s actually quite petite, 159cm. Slim waist, C tits, firm butt and legs are slender. Go in sit down look at each other, Next moment I was pounding her on her sofa, bed, kitchen, toilet almost everywhere. When I was eating her she asked me why got white white liquid coming out from her pussy. So cute Omg. Most exciting was the last fuck, her husband wechat called her and I stopped and lied beside. While chatting she ownself climb up and ride on me condoms off. I did my homework for two weeks she’s pretty clean and her company do body check up yearly so she is clean. Haven had sex since 2021 Feb when she came back without husband as he lost his job. So I didn’t think to much let her ride. Suddenly she started talking sexual to her husband while riding me and she told her husband sexily “don’t find other woman alright I will be loyal and only serve you” then she winked at me. Wtf instant shoot inside. Shocked but she was so calm. I start to feel the panic after shooting inside her but she continue chatting her her hubby until he hang up. She told me she went for surgery after her second kid so she won’t get pregnant anymore so don’t worry. We had 4 rounds from lunch to 6pm until her room mate coming back soon so she told me to go if not later she cannot explain.

After going home she told me she felt guilty and don’t want to do it again. Since I’m not single too she felt bad for both our partners. So we chatted like normal again and decided to be friends again. One week later she texted me in the morning like 8am telling me she’s off and if I wanna try her breakfast. Went over immediately, when I step into the room she jump on me already.

I must say, it was a hell lot of luck to meet her. Still in contact with her and she’s always sexual everyday and asking for my dick every day. She is also very auto and asked how she can cooperate do I can be safe and don’t get caught too. Great start for 2022!
Old 08-02-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrevealedbro View Post
She made it pretty straightforward she just wanted a chat and nothing else so being bored I entertained her.
When I told her I reached she say “I have needs but I’m not a slut”
Way to go bro!
You caught the secret recipe - that is to be patient and treat them with respect first.
These are most normal and good women who are afraid of meeting a bad person.
Once they are comfortable with you, they will be open to you.

The initial guilt is also normal.
Some women overcome it and become your regular FB.
Some could not and it is a one time ons only - I had one in this category.
Old 08-02-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11746 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haven been using wechat since pandemic started and always work from home with OC right beside all the time. Recently she went back to work and manage to chat up a PRC milf staying near me. Met her up at 12 plus in the afternoon and chatted at her multi story carpark. She is almost 10 years my senior and I’m late 20s. She made it pretty straightforward she just wanted a chat and nothing else so being bored I entertained her. She’s here alone in sg and miss her kids and her husband in China. I must say for someone late 30s going 40 her body is insanely good. Calmly listen to her and see her tear so I made her happier by telling her some lame joke. I send her home from there and chatted for another 1 week. Nothing much just as a friend kind of chat.

One day while we were texting I just got bored and tell her “today is not a good day I’m having high sex drive for no reason, can’t focus on meeting” She actually replied “I’m home alone not only you” fast hand fast leg went to her house downstairs and surprise her. When I told her I reached she say “I have needs but I’m not a slut” after 15 mins of convincing I told her I just wanna use the toilet. When she open the door I was shocked, she look quite big in photos but she’s actually quite petite, 159cm. Slim waist, C tits, firm butt and legs are slender. Go in sit down look at each other, Next moment I was pounding her on her sofa, bed, kitchen, toilet almost everywhere. When I was eating her she asked me why got white white liquid coming out from her pussy. So cute Omg. Most exciting was the last fuck, her husband wechat called her and I stopped and lied beside. While chatting she ownself climb up and ride on me condoms off. I did my homework for two weeks she’s pretty clean and her company do body check up yearly so she is clean. Haven had sex since 2021 Feb when she came back without husband as he lost his job. So I didn’t think to much let her ride. Suddenly she started talking sexual to her husband while riding me and she told her husband sexily “don’t find other woman alright I will be loyal and only serve you” then she winked at me. Wtf instant shoot inside. Shocked but she was so calm. I start to feel the panic after shooting inside her but she continue chatting her her hubby until he hang up. She told me she went for surgery after her second kid so she won’t get pregnant anymore so don’t worry. We had 4 rounds from lunch to 6pm until her room mate coming back soon so she told me to go if not later she cannot explain.

After going home she told me she felt guilty and don’t want to do it again. Since I’m not single too she felt bad for both our partners. So we chatted like normal again and decided to be friends again. One week later she texted me in the morning like 8am telling me she’s off and if I wanna try her breakfast. Went over immediately, when I step into the room she jump on me already.

I must say, it was a hell lot of luck to meet her. Still in contact with her and she’s always sexual everyday and asking for my dick every day. She is also very auto and asked how she can cooperate do I can be safe and don’t get caught too. Great start for 2022!
Nice catch! More updates please...
Old 08-02-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Great start to 2022 year of the tiger indeed...a gem to keep and enjoy while it lasts...

Quote:
Haven been using another 1 week. Nothing much just as a friend kind of chat.

Great start for 2022!

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 08-02-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2150 / Power: 16
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Ashamed to say that it is my neighbour’s auntie looking maid. One day was feeling super horny and Geylang was closed from covid. Say her passing her number to a bangla cleaner so I thought got chance. Approached her and asked to fuck her at the hdb staircase for $50. She pulled me to a nearby block. Can tell she not the first time doing this.

Pulled down my pants and started blowing. At this stage I cannot tahan. She turn around and asked me to fuck. That time we both didn’t have condom but small head thinking so I just fuck her raw. She kept saying don’t shoot inside but I cannot tahan and thrust deep inside her when I had to cum. Held on to her hips till I unloaded everything inside.

After that can tell she is upset but I quickly pulled up my pants and left. Been having sleepless nights since then worrying if I will get std, since presumably she raw with bangla too. And if she gets pregnant would it cause any problems for me? We live in the same neighbourhood and she can find me if she really wanted.
Old 08-02-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Way to go bro!
You caught the secret recipe - that is to be patient and treat them with respect first.
These are most normal and good women who are afraid of meeting a bad person.
Once they are comfortable with you, they will be open to you.

The initial guilt is also normal.
Some women overcome it and become your regular FB.
Some could not and it is a one time ons only - I had one in this category.
some women, like men, can be rather contradicting. I have known some whose divorces were caused by hubbies having affairs, yet they were with having ons or FB relationship with the married men.
Yet each time after the deed they said they felt guilty yet kept doing it.
Old 08-02-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Ashamed to say that it is my neighbour’s auntie looking maid. One day was feeling super horny and Geylang was closed from covid. Say her passing her number to a bangla cleaner so I thought got chance. Approached her and asked to fuck her at the hdb staircase for $50. She pulled me to a nearby block. Can tell she not the first time doing this.

Pulled down my pants and started blowing. At this stage I cannot tahan. She turn around and asked me to fuck. That time we both didn’t have condom but small head thinking so I just fuck her raw. She kept saying don’t shoot inside but I cannot tahan and thrust deep inside her when I had to cum. Held on to her hips till I unloaded everything inside.

After that can tell she is upset but I quickly pulled up my pants and left. Been having sleepless nights since then worrying if I will get std, since presumably she raw with bangla too. And if she gets pregnant would it cause any problems for me? We live in the same neighbourhood and she can find me if she really wanted.
of course she can find you, or if she's pregnant, she's likely to be deported back home as she's only a WP holder. She might said she got raped.
You are playing too close to home.
Old 08-02-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Men in blue can also easily find him...so many POL cams around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
of course she can find you, or if she's pregnant, she's likely to be deported back home as she's only a WP holder. She might said she got raped.
You are playing too close to home.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1