The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 01-04-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Tonyblaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried katty from loveaffair88. Overall look she is very beautiful, fair skin and tall. Boob size big b to small c. Her smile and cuteness melt me immediately. Shower wise i dont like showering with FL so did it alone. She got those chio Taiwan girl look. Its her 1st time here,
Overall her service is good. Her pussy is dam tight. I could feel her pussy wall. After the shot, i like it that she never stop there, usual will immediately like engine stop, take out condom and shower and wait 2nd round, for her she wait until my dick go soft inside her then pull out, perfect. Overall action i will say is good and sure rtf, shall not list the whole time details i had with her. She is worth my money.

Will reconmend bro to GRAB there as surrounding no carpark. I parked far away, and after my time with her, it was raining heavily, no choice ran about 200m, was drench and was super shag. Bro that love fair thai girl, try her.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Tonyblaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesbond0073 View Post
I’ve tried her before. She’s been here on our shoes 2-3 times previously. Rock hard enhanced big tits, bro. Service is so so with the exception of her BBBJ which was fantastic.
Ok will give it a shot soon. Got sick from previous bonk coz running in the rain.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
acronym is Cool - loads of Potential

Had a mystery bonk from SH69 at 1030am and got pichy.

OKT was very responsive and gave clear directions.
House was discreet but bros who drive will hafta park abt 100m away and walk.

Pichy was very bubbly and very chatty. She gave that good GFE feel and will do her best to please you.

Shower was SOP. She will shower with you.

Will not give rating as it differs with evverybody

Face : acceptable to me
Boobs : enhanced soft with nice protruding nipples for you to suck
FJ : she will try diff positions with you and her moans are quite a turn on
Bbbj : nice and slow
GFE : felt taken care of
RTF : erm might try another mystery bonk

Overall had a great time.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Clothers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for June from Emma?
Old 01-04-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Can claim Free Bonk next round liao
But must complete this FR.

Bibi(Silkstockings)

Looks: 90%. Pretty girl and chatty.
Body: Heavy bottom type nice for a hard pounding doggy lovers.
BBBJ+Cim: Mission completed like a professionally.
RTF: Shall save my free bonk for a fresh blood since RTF discount $20
Gfe: Good
Overall: 8.5-9/10 easily
Old 01-04-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 23
maximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wiring this FR the purpose of claiming my reward one day in the future. Otherwise, probably won’t have bothered.

Nut (SS)
Looks: 80-90% similarity; 7/10.
Not ugly but also not a looker. Young being her main selling point. Probably won’t catch most people’s attention.
Body: nubile 8/10. Small boobs but slim and proportionate.
Unfortunately, the above are her only strengths. The rest are pretty much forgettable.

While she has a huge room with attached bathroom and walk in closet, she asked me to shower myself. Speaks little to no English and didn’t make an effort to communicate. No kissing, no BJ and no cat bath. Limited to no eye contact and spend most of the time lying down like a dead fish. I had to do all of the work myself and I wonder why bother. Service is non-existent.

If bros are looking for a young girl to just f the base, she fits the bill. While I wasn’t expecting commando service, I didn’t expect Bro SS “green” to mean dead fish as in literally lying there. If she didn’t moan a little, I would have thought I was just doing a sex doll.

RTF: what you think? Should have just saved the $ and pcc

That said, saw her friend Amy. Definitely a looker and if she is as good as the other FR says, well worth it.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus74 View Post
Wiring this FR the purpose of claiming my reward one day in the future. Otherwise, probably won’t have bothered.

Nut (SS)
Looks: 80-90% similarity; 7/10.
Not ugly but also not a looker. Young being her main selling point. Probably won’t catch most people’s attention.
Body: nubile 8/10. Small boobs but slim and proportionate.
Unfortunately, the above are her only strengths. The rest are pretty much forgettable.

While she has a huge room with attached bathroom and walk in closet, she asked me to shower myself. Speaks little to no English and didn’t make an effort to communicate. No kissing, no BJ and no cat bath. Limited to no eye contact and spend most of the time lying down like a dead fish. I had to do all of the work myself and I wonder why bother. Service is non-existent.

If bros are looking for a young girl to just f the base, she fits the bill. While I wasn’t expecting commando service, I didn’t expect Bro SS “green” to mean dead fish as in literally lying there. If she didn’t moan a little, I would have thought I was just doing a sex doll.

That said, saw her friend Amy. Definitely a looker and if she is as good as the other FR says, well worth it.
Yeah Bro silk mentioned to me when I wanted to book her lol.
vTold me honestly she's promo $130 even tough real 18yo with passport to show but service super green.
Like one bro mentioned to him she is the kind just first time work.
Body good young but u need to service her lol. At least he honestly tell upfront so if bros choose to take then have to be prepared lo
Old 01-04-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 23
maximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
Yeah Bro silk mentioned to me when I wanted to book her lol.
vTold me honestly she's promo $130 even tough real 18yo with passport to show but service super green.
Like one bro mentioned to him she is the kind just first time work.
Body good young but u need to service her lol. At least he honestly tell upfront so if bros choose to take then have to be prepared lo
Well, that’s why never blame Bro Silk.

He was honest in telling me “green” but I wasn’t expecting green to be equal dead fish. Maybe someone with fetish to dominate a nubile young thing will get enjoyable out of the bonk. Going for Amy or Bibi (or someone else in other stables) would probably be a much better idea.

The only save is it’s promo $130 and not $160.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Rtf for Amy from Silk stocking

Saw her recently, she didnt put make-up...but still pretty although face got some pimples. I believe too many bros love to cof on her...so she sisnt bother to make-up as she need to wash them off.

Love her stereo sound...tight n nice. She is more playful amd ding dong this time round..probably seen too many dicks to last her a lifetime.

Ended the session with cim and cof on her pretty face.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Kitauhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneykingx69 View Post
FR for Sindy from Love affairs

location at hotel. appointment 5.30pm. OKT delay me until 5.40pm. told him don't waste time, if by 5.44pm not ready i will leave. 5.45pm started engine at carpark then he message me say gal ready. calm down switch off engine and go to the room instructed.

door opened , she is slightly plumpier than photo but acceptable and is her cos of the tattoo at belly. fair skin. natural B boobs. proper nipples not those weird one. good butt. face for me i give 7/10.

shower together. washed dick and asshole. felt maybe will get AR. On bed started catbath. she tried to give gfe service by rubbing tits on me. try to kiss me but i siam cos not really into kiss unless really like the lady, like those see already want to eat her up type.

bbbj fucking power. then she went down and AR me. in my mind song cos she really do it, not just wash ass for fun. lick my ass and entire butt and also try to penetrate my asshole with her tongue. then suddenly she ask me go on all fours, and she also on all fours and she continue AR me from rear. heaven cos she did quite long. then in same position, both of us like dog, she held my dick and flip backward 180deg and continue bbbj. really power cos only in geylang will get these kind of service, so quite rare for freelance.

change to standing bbbj, hold her hair and pump hard. then cap on cow girl style and grind me good one. like those gf fuck bf type, not those cow girl up down type that try to make me cum fast. grinding all the way until almost cumming and told her up down for full shoot out.

did only one shot cos age catch up. i didn't attempt finger or paint. but i guess she ok if i want. overall a good solid fuck, 45mins of intense sex and 45 mins relax talk cock.
Oh you know why you had to wait? Cos he double booked. I guess he let you up whereas i was rejected
Old 01-04-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fish` deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished my session with Snack from SS (1/5) after my failed attempt with Pang. Too many great reviews from here and indeed it is true. I can say no more..
At 1st she look sian sian due to the busy schedule she has and very tired but after warming her up, everything is excellent. Told her to smile more because she is very very attractive with it when hair down.
Bros visiting her can buy bubble tea which she loves when she is in Taiwan. Cheers and happy booking.

Thanks bro Silk for bringing such a gem.
Old 01-04-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2678 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skykn View Post
Short FR for Bibi from Galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=723296
Looks: Cute GND type. Photos are accurate.
Body: 166cm tall. Not skinny, not meaty. Just right. Her 4th photo showing her whole body is accurate. Damn sexy. Her skin is the one only young girls have. So smooth and I couldn't stop touching.
Boobs: Enhanced and suits her body. Not too hard, and good to grab. She likes them being grabbed during FJ. Sensitive nipples got hard with stimulation.
Frenching: Yes. She initiates before catbath. Soft at the beginning and tongue follows.
HJ: She used saliva and gave me a good HJ with horny grin on her face. Never had this from other ladies before.
BBBJ: Was too fast for me as I like slow and sensual. Can be better with instructions.
Pussy: Trimmed. Pussy was wet already before I do anything on her. No KY needed.
Painting/Fingering: Didn't try. I skipped it and proceeded to FJ.
FJ: Tight. Started with cowgirl and finished in missionary. Good moans made me so high and I couldn't last long.
GFE: Super high. Decent English. She's chatty and no problem in conversing.
RTF: Yes. I want to try other positions next time and CIM. She will be here for 2 weeks.
Oh, she asks if she can dim the light before the deed. I recommend you accept her request. Your eyes will get used to it in no time, and in the dark she is more comfortable and can be more horny
Cheers
Post deleted.

Last edited by kristie009; 01-04-2019 at 04:29 PM.
Old 01-04-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 14
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus74 View Post

That is what I did. Well, didn’t save the $ because I ended up with a last minute Mona booking.
Old 01-04-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2678 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Mirage (SA)

http://www.sexamazon555.com/10017100...001710017.html
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=722226

Quite a number of FRs posted for this FL already hence I am keeping it short and sweet. Mirage is a full-time FL having toured Japan and Taiwan. Stands around 5 ft. 5-6", medium built with tiny bum on tummy and a sexy butt. Light-tanned skin, smooth complexion and no tattoos on her body. Natural B+ boobs with light-colored nipples that is sensitive to touch. Wears braces but it doesn't get into the way at all. Speaks French, offers a great BBBJ with balls sucking plus HJ combo and welcomes both painting and fingering. Mirage will be your dream fuck buddy as she is always horny, easily wet and loves to fuck! And she likes the deep and hard pounding so she would encourage you to drill her further with her loud stereo and would position herself for her best penetration and pleasure. Her cowgirl rodeo is not for the faint-hearted as she would grind, pound and suck your dick in with her pussy muscle. Definitely RTF material.

YMMV. Happy bonking!
Old 01-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
I beg to differ slightly. She is actually 31 years old. Had given birth before with a bit of stretch marks on her tummy. Originally from Ubon Ratchathani so she has light-tanned skin but not as smooth on her back with her full-back tattoo. Stands around 5 ft. 4-5", slim and medium built. Cute smile but minus points for her poorly aligned teeth. Enhanced C-cup with brown nipples. Speaks French but doesn't allow painting and fingering. Slow CBJ only with light suction. Her untrimmed pussy is not as tight but she is open to all positions during FJ. Chatty, friendly and takes her time to get into the mood to service although she doesn't play with her phone during the deed.

YMMV. Happy bonking!
thanks fo FR bro upzzz.I don't really care about crooked teeth all la bro.

90mins only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1