The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 03-04-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 8
lashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor125 View Post
Hate to give bad news. Hate to break rice bowl and make FL look bad.

But sorry to all the bros who had Mona. I had her 19 March at night. Test results just came back, Gonnhorea, positive result. After 19 March, had symptoms about 5 days later. Itch on tip of penis, painful urination, then got pus.

My last bonk was end February. And doctor says Gonnhorea very fast will show symptoms, so came from Mona. Thankfully curable, one round antibiotics.

Sorry that it was Mona, she was good. Blowjob amazing, pussy no smell everything looks/smells clean. Very unfortunate.

Going to go back doctor one month and three months later test HIV. Now all negative. Hope all is okay. Advise all bros please remember get tested frequently.
Tbh all girls with ang pai status here most prolly have this. Better to have the ang pai within the first 2 days to minimise the risk
Old 03-04-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11740 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:

But sorry to all the bros who had Mona. I had her 19 March at night. Test results just came back, Gonnhorea, positive result. After 19 March, had symptoms about 5 days later. Itch on tip of penis, painful urination, then got pus.

My last bonk was end February. And doctor says Gonnhorea very fast will show symptoms, so came from Mona. Thankfully curable, one round antibiotics.

Sorry that it was Mona, she was good. Blowjob amazing, pussy no smell everything looks/smells clean. Very unfortunate.

Going to go back doctor one month and three months later test HIV. Now all negative. Hope all is okay. Advise all bros please remember get tested frequently.
Sorry to hear abt tat. Though she had gone back but still a good reminder to all bros to cheong safely. U take care bro.

Thank you
Old 03-04-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Sorry to learn about your ordeal. Hope you recover asap.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 20
Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!

Mona from which stable ah?
Old 03-04-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
callmemax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:

Hope you recover soon bro. Anyway might sounds like a silly question, but can we still get STD even if we already use condom? Or that could comes from BBJ as well?
Old 03-04-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 19
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisu View Post
Mona from which stable ah?
If there's no other girls using Mona as tradename then Should be mona from this stable

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=...errerid=237348

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 03-04-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lashdse View Post
Tbh all girls with ang pai status here most prolly have this. Better to have the ang pai within the first 2 days to minimise the risk
Wrong is better not to chiong an ang pai so that got lower risk.
CD can reduce a lot of risk if unsure go for cap bj
Old 03-04-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 8
lashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So you got it from raw or bbbj?
Prolly raw .. Cant get this easily thru bbbj unless this bro and the fl is unhygienic(no mouth wash)
Old 03-04-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:

hi bro,just saw your super valubale contribution.you deserve a reward for this. ill try ctc you later.really really thanks again must reward you somehow.
Old 03-04-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 16
victor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud ofvictor125 has much to be proud of

A lot ask me is it I raw.

Only raw shaft stroking/grinding against pussy, no insert. You know when JAV kind they grind grind. Head never even reach near her hole.
But a lot of BBBJ, before shower got, during shower got, foreplay before sex after sex. She was good la.

Not the safest la I know, maybe got it from the grinding maybe is from the bbbj I don’t know guys
Old 03-04-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 12
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A lot ask me is it I raw.

Only raw shaft stroking/grinding against pussy, no insert. You know when JAV kind they grind grind. Head never even reach near her hole.
But a lot of BBBJ, before shower got, during shower got, foreplay before sex after sex. She was good la.

Not the safest la I know, maybe got it from the grinding maybe is from the bbbj I don’t know guys
Raw and Bbbj with deep throat = very high risk of transmission.

Bbbj without deep throat = lower risk

Cbj = least risk

How to cure death grip with a fleshlight.
http://www.curedeathgrip.com/choosin...deathgrip.html
Old 03-04-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!

Quote:

Gentle reminder that no symptoms doesn't mean no STDs...

Recently visited DSC for the first time, quickly sharing my experience here for other new bros who are thinking about getting checked
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=...5#post18538515

Safe bonking everyone, and for the bros affected get well soon.

Last edited by jayded; 03-04-2019 at 11:38 PM.
Old 03-04-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 20
Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
If there's no other girls using Mona as tradename then Should be mona from this stable

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=...errerid=237348

thx brooo.up u
Old 03-04-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashdse View Post
Prolly raw .. Cant get this easily thru bbbj unless this bro and the fl is unhygienic(no mouth wash)
hi boss this has nothing to do with hygiene.do you know what bacteria and infection is?

its like saying oh i got hiv because i never shower or never wash.

one bro already sacrfice.Let us stop the hate and spread positive messages instead.This hero saved so many of us.
Old 03-04-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 19
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded View Post
Reminder to bros that no symptoms doesn't mean no STDs...

Recently visited DSC for the first time, quickly sharing my experience here for other bros who are thinking about getting checked
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=...5#post18538515

Safe bonking folks.
Fairly GOOD Reminder for Regular chiongters .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisu View Post
thx brooo.up u
No problem bro if it helps , will return thank.

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1