The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 29-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
skinner2070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Morning Bros!
So many exciting & juicy FRs recently....wish have the $$$ & time to try all of them....

Keep the FRs coming guys....
Old 29-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 0
femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdom1 View Post
Saw yr above session with yr intern.

In 2010, a 28-yr-old PRC nurse from Renci Hospital told me she would let me lick her soles and toes for $60.

She is a stranger to me and I got to know her from the net. Later from her uniform, I realized she worked in Renci as a nurse. She don't do sex. She said she'll only let me lick her soles, she said she like the sensation of guys licking her feet.

I don't know whether is she still working in Renci now or not?
That time when we were chatting online through QQ, she even sent me her bare feet pictures to my QQ to let me take a look 1st. Serious, no joke.

Her face picture is UNMASKED and was easily seen in her QQ open space. She posted a few of her unmasked pictures in her QQ open space. HAHA.

She is not pretty. As for her feet, her feet are average so-so(but she kept saying she got beautiful feet), her toenails are neatly-trimmed though. She stand long hours from her work as a hospital nurse hence naturally got some feet odour

Last edited by femdom1; 29-08-2012 at 09:14 PM.
Old 29-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
coolguy987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That time when we were chatting online through QQ, she even sent me her bare feet pictures to my QQ to let me take a look 1st. Serious, no joke.

Her face picture is UNMASKED and was easily seen in her QQ open space. She posted a few of her unmasked pictures in her QQ open space. HAHA.

She is not pretty. As for her feet, her feet are average so-so(but she kept saying she got beautiful feet), her toenails are neatly-trimmed though. She stand long hours from her work as a hospital nurse hence naturally got some feet odour
Wow bro, sounds interesting, do u still have her contact?
Old 29-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Samster (B)

femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy987 View Post
Wow bro, sounds interesting, do u still have her contact?
QQ often got such lobang from PRCs........

Last year in QQ also got 1 PRC female private school student posted she is selling her smelly worn socks, dirty stockings, worn panties/underwear, worn used pantyliners online HAHA.

She also daringly posted her face picture UNMASKED. but of course her posted face picture could be fake too. HAHA

But this student confirm is left spore now, she left late last year

Last edited by femdom1; 29-08-2012 at 09:47 PM.
Old 29-08-2012, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskrider View Post
Hi all to BDSM Bros,

*Mistress Bella Report

I just have a session with Mistress Bella. I was strongly recommended by Mistress Hu/Butterfly before she left for China. After trying her dominatrix service, rest assure to all Bros, she is good & professional in performing bdsm play.

Her first look to me was very cold. I told her about my SM desire which include saran wrap bondage, teasing, smothering & organism control. After she listen every details about my fantasy, she start performing her role as a dominatrix Mistress without any time wasted.

Mistress Bell armed with a good sexy body. I noticed Mistress have C cup asset which really turn me on. I love woman who have big breast haha…
I never expect my session is going to be very fun & enjoyable. She was totally engrossing bondage me with saran wrap. After she complete mummified me, she starts showing her wicked smile & naughty behavior. I knew we have break the ice.

I was pushed onto the bed feeling helpless. She cut a hole for the wrap & let my dick exposed outside waiting to be torture. Suddenly, she brings out 3 stick of different ice cream flavor & performs ICE Play on me. She squeeze out the Ice Cream & painted all over my wrap body & my dick. She told me she is hungry & thirst. She starts licking & sucking the melt ice cream all over my wrap body. Wow… I was in heaven; never have this great sensation & shiok feeling. It was amazing & excitement.

My dick was being slap & stroke many times during the session. She even smothered me with the plastic until I am breathless. Mistress is very good in doing organism control until I beg her to release my shoot out. Through out the session, she had performed Erotic SM play for me. I really enjoyed my session with her.

I find Mistress Bella is very experience & creative SM player. She knows a lots of bdsm stuffs. Another good thing about Mistress Bella, she respects her client’s requirement on bdsm fantasy.

Above is my humble written report on Mistress Bella. I do not exaggerate my report but just merely want to share my truth experience with all BDSM Bros. Any Bros, who want to have a session with Mistress Bella, just tell her your bdsm fantasy & explore the session with her. She will listen & oblige your request.

Her contact number is the same as Mistress Hu. Bros who want her contact can search at Collarme profile under Mistress Hu.

Mistress Bella

Looks: 7.5
Breast: C size
SM skills: 8++ creative player
Attitude: Friendly
Accommodating: 10
Toys: 7/10
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Yes
Hi Bro.. I am going to try Mistress bella too. By the way how is her feet like? Nicely pedi?

Last edited by dell_lee_2003; 29-08-2012 at 11:40 PM. Reason: a
Old 29-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

These prc dommes are horrible... Bella, qiqi and win... I think they are better off as fls... I ended up having sex with them while there for bdsm... They seriously lack the skills of our past local dommes like sinceecee and minky...

And they charge like $150? Fucking them only cost $80 per pop...

Damn smart they diversify into bdsm... Charge so high and do so lil work...
Old 30-08-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 20
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr on Mistress Qi Qi

Had another session with mistress QiQi and when reached place, she collared me to her room where another mistress is smoking? She said they just had another 双飞 session with a bro. i think i am probably one of the few who didn't yet try their dynamic duo femdom.

While Princess Qiqi put me on a chastity belt, suddenly Mistress Bella had to come in and change into costume. Mistress Qiqi had to blindfold me while bella changes into her armour( i hear belt buckle clanking sounds)

Then i got punished for trying to steal a peek where mistress QiQi jams her bossom into my face. pinching teasing slapping me around and whispering commands into my ear. Gosh this is damn sexy. she was satisfied my dick went soft when bella came into the room.

face sat me to get my dick up only to restrain it in harness again
meantime kept hearing some whipping sounds from some other room.

felt like a used prop in a SM studio....weirdly turned on
Old 30-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Able to intro to us bros?
Old 30-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 20
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
These prc dommes are horrible... Bella, qiqi and win... I think they are better off as fls... I ended up having sex with them while there for bdsm... They seriously lack the skills of our past local dommes like sinceecee and minky...

And they charge like $150? Fucking them only cost $80 per pop...

Damn smart they diversify into bdsm... Charge so high and do so lil work...
But being Damn SMart is damn important and really the key to any enjoyable SM session.

Wow you had XxX. lucky you. If you had some existing singaporean queens like i did and you din like their say 260-500??? per hour routine, i bet they wouldnt even be bothered to personally jerk you off, much less consider giving you XxX. Cos the mistress rule book says mistress doesnt serve

Existing locals are damn cool at bullying which i enjoyed but i have never met a more motivated tribe of fast learning adaptable BDSM service providers in the likes of Ms Win, then now Ms QiQi and wat dyanamic duo Ms Bella and Ms Qiqi?!. Its like unfairly comparing variations of apple IPHONE Vs variations of microsoft...

Hopefully i'll find more gems for my kinks. All the best guys!
Old 30-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJokingZebra View Post
Able to intro to us bros?
but do u enjoy licking smelly feet that have bad feet odour?

becos she won't wash her feet clean.

She will just come straight from her work after she knocked off from her work, you can imagine she standing and walking whole day with her those covered shoes with no air vent.

She will just take off her shoes to let you lick her soles and toes without bothering to wash her feel clean 1st.

She said where got fun to lick a woman's feet that is cleanly washed with soap/perfume scent??

Somemore that time she said like to wear shoes without wearing socks, and this makes her feet odour even smellier. ,She said she is lazy to wash socks

Last edited by femdom1; 30-08-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Old 30-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
but do u enjoy licking smelly feet that have bad feet odour?

becos she won't wash her feet clean.

She will just come straight from her work after she knocked off from her work, you can imagine she standing and walking whole day with her those covered shoes with no air vent.

She will just take off her shoes to let you lick her soles and toes without bothering to wash her feel clean 1st.

She said where got fun to lick a woman's feet that is cleanly washed with soap/perfume scent??

Somemore that time she said like to wear shoes without wearing socks, and this makes her feet odour even smellier. ,She said she is lazy to wash socks
I received many messages to my inbox.

She DO NOT DO BDSM .NO SEX, NO MASSAGE, NO HJ TOO.

I'm NOT her OKT!

I only get to know her through QQ.

She only enjoy the sensation of guys licking her smelly soles after she walked in shoes for whole day, that's all. NO BDSM at all.

Some forumers pm me can wash her feet 1st then lick it, but you are not supposed to wash her feet clean. Becos she PURPOSELY wants to let the guy lick her smelly feet after she wore those shoes the whole day standing/walking/working so how can wash her feet 1st?

Last edited by femdom1; 30-08-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old 30-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
NICE_MAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try Qi Qi today. When door open, I then realized she was one of the partner whom I tried with Ms Butterfly before she went back to China.

I had a good tome with Ms Qi Qi. She is so playful and collarme me to be her puppy and call me "小乖". She really treat me like her puppy. She will come very close to my ear and seduce me. She smell so good when she so close to me. Sometimes she will reward me with a kiss or push her digest toward me. Then she played hide and seek with me.

After half an hour, she asked her friend to join her. They started teasing me and asked me to sing 小象歌 with dance. They laughted and laughted and teased me.

After that, her friend leave the room and left only two of us. We went to shower today. I offered to shower her. After that, we both have a good time, like long lost couples trying to please each other.

Look : 8/10 (look better today compare to my last trip)
Figure : 8/10
SM : more to the sensation side (I enjoy these than the true Dom)
RTD : definitely yes

She will go back to China in one month time.
Old 30-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICE_MAN View Post
Try Qi Qi today. When door open, I then realized she was one of the partner whom I tried with Ms Butterfly before she went back to China.

I had a good tome with Ms Qi Qi. She is so playful and collarme me to be her puppy and call me "小乖". She really treat me like her puppy. She will come very close to my ear and seduce me. She smell so good when she so close to me. Sometimes she will reward me with a kiss or push her digest toward me. Then she played hide and seek with me.

After half an hour, she asked her friend to join her. They started teasing me and asked me to sing 小象歌 with dance. They laughted and laughted and teased me.

After that, her friend leave the room and left only two of us. We went to shower today. I offered to shower her. After that, we both have a good time, like long lost couples trying to please each other.

Look : 8/10 (look better today compare to my last trip)
Figure : 8/10
SM : more to the sensation side (I enjoy these than the true Dom)
RTD : definitely yes

She will go back to China in one month time.
hmm, what both of u did doesn't sound like BDSM.

Both of u shower together, Like a FR from FL Dome 2
Old 30-08-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
skinner2070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is 小象歌? Easy to sing?
Old 30-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
fdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to beholdfdome is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hmm, what both of u did doesn't sound like BDSM.

Both of u shower together, Like a FR from FL Dome 2
I believe they are also fl in Fome2, but cannot find their OKT and FR there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1