The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-12-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Remove report

Last edited by crypster; 14-01-2019 at 09:40 AM.
Old 24-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-ya-massage/

1. Text response was prompt so its a plus point. But having said so, means the session is not so good. Keep replying text

2. Dressed in a translucent garment, no bra and with panties on when opened the door. This turned me on.

3. Offered shower but I rejected as its pretty small space

4. Massage is below average and short...maybe less than 10mins. But I had expected it, so no qualms about it

5. Sensual done in fully naked. nice.

6. Ads photo resemblance her.

RTM:? Not really. try others.
Old 24-12-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

A review on the princess:

https://sglonelyguys.info/seventh-princess-massage/

Looking for a proper massage and at the same time cock itchy so try out.

Location is not usually where I will go but should be good for drivers. Centralized.

When I see this girl, not what I expect though. Real person looks slim and petite. Decent figure and real cute personality. Bubbly abd friendly. Her photo looks more fleshy but reality slimmer. 20% difference. I lile more meat.

Masaage is seriously good. Managed to fix my aching shoulder which is there for a couple of months. Presses the right muscles and spots. This is her forte I suppose.

She does a comfortable head massage after the deed.

Sensual wise, she does an inverted HDLY whuch is pretty comfortable. HJ is quite SOP and playability is limited. I would prefer a little more playability but you can't get the best of both worlds.

Her basic personality is so bubbly, humming songs in her nice atmosphere room all the while that it really cheers me up. Just cannor get angry with this girl at all.

RTM, can RTM for a good massage. When I am really tired and in the area.
Old 24-12-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

lucky draw never tioed with carol
so.... now try lucky dip yiyi . after reading about her. curious .
Old 24-12-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I dun think JJ massage can be better than xiaoyi. xiaoyi train in tcm massage, she know to twist n do postures alignment 10 yrs plus.

I personally havent tried JJ so cant confirm but guess JJ shape will be much more better, wait for your result
Hi Bro, in term of shape definitely JJ win. As mentioned, Xiao Yi is more on massage and "Edging" juagen (want SYT good figure one can skip), can try for 1 hour of this juagen for explosion shot lol....

Above based on my 2x vist to JJ and Xiao Yi experience.
Old 24-12-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguys.info/lisa-massage/

any bros tried this milf?

how old is she roughly and any FRs?
Old 24-12-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
lucky draw never tioed with carol
so.... now try lucky dip yiyi . after reading about her. curious .
Yes, it is really lucky draw. I wonder if must wait till 2019 then will have chance.
Old 24-12-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelltgb96 View Post
Hi Bro, in term of shape definitely JJ win. As mentioned, Xiao Yi is more on massage and "Edging" juagen (want SYT good figure one can skip), can try for 1 hour of this juagen for explosion shot lol....

Above based on my 2x vist to JJ and Xiao Yi experience.
Im curious how JJ massage good in which way?
Old 24-12-2018, 01:52 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezzter View Post
Tried Xiao Yi recently based on some MRs here:
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-yi-massage/

Looks: 6/10 (it is her in the photos, but just not my type)
Body: 5/10 (not fat, but big boned, again not my type)
Massage: 8/10 (Really strong and good massage with lots of bone cracking, would have +1 more if she had a proper massage bed)
Sensual: 2/10 (not her forte)
JG: 6/10 (coz I took 1 hour session only, didnt have time to do a proper JG, but from the few minutes she did, I could tell she knows how to)
HJ: 6/10 (SOP, roaming was limited as well)

Important thing to note that gave me a bad impression was her amount of phone usage. She used her phone at least 8 times during the massage portion of my session. Too much imo, broke the massage tempo.

Overall, massage is good, but since most other points didnt score high for me, I will try JJ next!
Her massage should be the best in the current local ML section I feel.

Her appointments are damm a lot one... for good and proper massage

For syt n sensual etc... nah not her selling point.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-12-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
When I met her (then), she said she listed on 3 sites (zoo already dead then)
Asked me which site I saw her

Won’t go into more details of the session but indeed she offered back then
Yes bro, She did list at the heaven on earth site as pure FL. That is confirm and for quite a while. But lately I see no more.

Whether it's her photos kena mis-used (seriously lol type of tale imo) only she knows lah.

Bottomline is if she wants to tell some customers she never do FJ at all is up to her, or maybe change in her strategy since she can't seem to make up her mind what price /services she wants to offer.

Anyway, how many cheongsters here really believe ML story 100%...
Old 24-12-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2957 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Hi any bro know who is Apple's flatmate? A bit curious.....
Old 24-12-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
Still no reply from her. I guess you are the lucky one. Will keep trying.
I heng heng strike the lucky draw yesterday keep trying your luck bro
Old 24-12-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

another $150 on the market, looks tempting , any bro tried?

https://sglonelyguys.info/baby-massage/
Old 24-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 12
kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!kinganam is one of the Best!

MR for mango from SLG.

Looks 8/10 : it is indeed her in the photo. Top three slightly eddited. My type, love her vuloptious lips. too bad she dont do bj can just imagine my 2ic moving in and out

Massage 8.5/10 : solid massage from head to toe if u need to relax ur muscles this would do the trick

Sensual 6/10 : playabillity and sensual wise she lacks. Not saying her hj is mechanical she does have a few patterns when she stroke ur didi. Boobs are anice shape ,eraser kind of nipples.

In genral if you are looking for a good massage with a well spoken lady that can hold a conversation mango is indeed good. If you are someone who expects playabillity and have high expectations on the sensual side it is safer if you stay clear.

RTM yes for me when my shoulder and didi gets hard again.
Old 24-12-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
I heng heng strike the lucky draw yesterday keep trying your luck bro
So lucky, you can go buy 4D/Toto liao.. No choice, hopefully got better later this week. Btw, mind sharing what time slot did you get? I usually not available at night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1