The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-12-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinganam View Post
MR for mango from SLG.

Looks 8/10 : it is indeed her in the photo. Top three slightly eddited. My type, love her vuloptious lips. too bad she dont do bj can just imagine my 2ic moving in and out

Massage 8.5/10 : solid massage from head to toe if u need to relax ur muscles this would do the trick

Sensual 6/10 : playabillity and sensual wise she lacks. Not saying her hj is mechanical she does have a few patterns when she stroke ur didi. Boobs are anice shape ,eraser kind of nipples.

In genral if you are looking for a good massage with a well spoken lady that can hold a conversation mango is indeed good. If you are someone who expects playabillity and have high expectations on the sensual side it is safer if you stay clear.

RTM yes for me when my shoulder and didi gets hard again.
So basically she's a version of Carol who excels in massage, if the Carol comparison is accurate, whereas the actual one excels in sensual.

Not bad wor liddat can alternate between both for the best of both worlds.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-12-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

Joyce from SLG.

Looks 5/10 : Totally different from listing so be prepared to WAH. Age is at least 35 above.

Massage 8/10 : a good 25 min nuru massage follow by 10 min normal massage, first time fall asleep soundly as atmosphere is really relaxing with background spa music.

Location: 4/10 For bros who don't drive, will be quite a hassle to work from busstop and mrt so be prepared to sweat a little.

Minus point: Kept using phone at least 5 time without informing during normal massage and not really a playability ML.

Would not RTM.
Old 24-12-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Her massage should be the best in the current local ML section I feel.

Her appointments are damm a lot one... for good and proper massage

For syt n sensual etc... nah not her selling point.
Yes agree with this.

I rated her massage very high (8/10), and I believe with a proper massage bed she is definitely 9/10 standard in terms of massage.

Her JG I only experienced it a short few minutes so cant have an accurate rating yet.

I will keep her in my list for whenever I need a real good massage and cracking session, but at the same time I will try JJ to have a comparison between the 2.

Cheers guys!
Old 24-12-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

any went for SLG ke ke ?
Old 24-12-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any busty gem available that provide same service as Laura and Lina ? wanted to try new gem other than them. Came across this busty mifl, anyone has any FR ?

https://sglonelyguys.info/elle-massage/
Old 24-12-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelltgb96 View Post
Hi Bro, in term of shape definitely JJ win. As mentioned, Xiao Yi is more on massage and "Edging" juagen (want SYT good figure one can skip), can try for 1 hour of this juagen for explosion shot lol....

Above based on my 2x vist to JJ and Xiao Yi experience.
Does jj know how to do juagen? It's indicated in her ad but most of her review din say much.
Old 24-12-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
So lucky, you can go buy 4D/Toto liao.. No choice, hopefully got better later this week. Btw, mind sharing what time slot did you get? I usually not available at night.
Normally I book after evening time, if you want afternoon time is depend on your luck whether she will start work early or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
another $150 on the market, looks tempting , any bro tried?

https://sglonelyguys.info/baby-massage/
Another high price $150 ml see who the commando
Old 24-12-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Finally some time to round up previous weeks’ MRs
I’ll call it ventures to the East

Lucky not Poppy (no ad but many will have seen her photos)

Season bros will know where
Please don’t ask me for location as it is easy to get at the other sub-forum
Location needs no introduction and shunned by many bros
Was in the area and really wanted to try Lucky
She is quite the looker and a sassy SYT
Her fingers pack some serious strength, wasn’t expecting it from 1st impressions
But massage was short and no more than 15 mins
Sensual was good, nothing spectacular though
I do think the venue had some impact on the overall experience (at least for me mentally) so it’s a real shame she’s not operating on her own. She would easily be highly popular if she did

RTM: tough, really dread the location and price but also charmed by her. I can see why she need not pay for a sponsored thread unlike her jie meis
Also saw Vicky on the way out and I must say she looks real hot in person
This joint seem to consistently have some good lookers
Lucky is really not bad but just as you mentioned the location is a risk. Vicky is the Thai girl? The Thai girl changed to another SPA nearby. Anyway most if not all of them offer full service, those who visited these places should know.
Old 24-12-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
I heng heng strike the lucky draw yesterday keep trying your luck bro
bro any idea carol can book 2 hrs lol if kenna lucky draw need to enjoy no rush
Old 24-12-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Does jj know how to do juagen? It's indicated in her ad but most of her review din say much.
Most of them may know a bit only better dun let them do testing
Even xiao yi jg i only rate her 60 passing mark only
Old 24-12-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
You try negotiating with her ba see if can work something out.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-12-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You try negotiating with her ba see if can work something out.
ok . if I can get a session first. mu holiday period almost up. cum 2019 can't chiong that much liao

and suddenly ... this period some of the good ones suddenly appeared . haha life...
Old 24-12-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Yes she can book 2 hours, just pay the 2 hours $$ can la
Old 24-12-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

really challenging to book carol, she can reply once and then radio silence.
Old 24-12-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 17
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Managed to see carol today (my luck probably ran out for the rest of my life) and everything was as amazing as the first time I saw her. Said she doesn't work as much anymore. So need to persevere guys! I smsed her once a day asking if there's a slot available and thank God she replied today.

Good luck guys!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1