The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any FR on Fang Xia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYBABY View Post
Any Bro have try this gal : Fang Xia?( might be her real name)

Can provide FR.

Thanks
You must get the working name...not her real name bro!
Old 26-04-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An An (2831B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Wahh, Snr brudder, you also cum in to kapo-kapo arh?

Did you also notice a Icy Silver colour Bentley GT Continental usually park around 2831??
I only kaypoh cause saw everything in Chinese and I cannot read it

Nice car...yours?
Old 26-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro long time din see your post liao huh...

FYI XBD baleh kampong liao so the 7 series also deregistered to LTA lor...

Just Kidding bro...Welcome back...
Haha I poke around and look see look see every now and then

I heard now Bai He also kenna pow by some yo yo who gives her $1,200 a day to rest? Is it Mr BMW? He also said last time Bai He one of "his girls" right? Any truth to this one? Ah, all these people who want to part with their money. So easy to earn meh?
Old 27-04-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bigcockboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Fr - MeiHui

i was actualy had in my mind to look for some good recomended girls , but i had a very unlucky night .number 1 i call for : today no work , come tml. ok number 2 : she was working have to wait 1 hr. ok number 3 : today code red . ''fuck''zzzz. no choice so i tell the okt : ''hey give me some random . '' i thought is a cat 150 so it wont went too wrong btw i already 3 bad sex in this week.when she comes i saw her look :shit look like a 15 yr old kid sianz coz is not my type i perfer look a bit mature and slut.but nvm think her service should be able to make up coz i saw some of her Fr was not bad.30 min later i left geylang with a very sianz mood, wasted $150 and no much sperm left for another whore lan lan go home sleep.Actualy 150 is not a very money to fuss at but i feel she totaly wont deserve in cat 150 and somemore wasted my time shit; And 15 min later my boss call n fuck me up for some pussy stuff i wasnt took care in the day job .... what a fucking day.

Look - 3/10

Body - 2/10 ( look like undergrown 13 yr o figure)

boobs - 2/10 ( is a A +++++ cup )

Catbath - 5/10 ( standard sop i feel )

bbbj - 5/10 ( same sop )

frenching - no ( unless u forced , i did but my didi drop after that )

Fj - 4/10 ( u can saw her eye open wide and moan very fake zzz)

Gfe - 1/10 ( too many fake words n moan )

RtF - no fucking way i rather give 150 to dogs

End - have a ''nices day ''
Old 27-04-2011, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang5556 View Post
Haha I poke around and look see look see every now and then

I heard now Bai He also kenna pow by some yo yo who gives her $1,200 a day to rest? Is it Mr BMW? He also said last time Bai He one of "his girls" right? Any truth to this one? Ah, all these people who want to part with their money. So easy to earn meh?
Wah I din noe Mr BMW so rich hor...haha

All the while I tot richest is our Samster Mr Bentley leh...hee hee
Old 28-04-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

FR on Xiao 8 (L24M13)

Was informed about this tall and pretty WL, feeling the urge to bonk one, rush down on Tuesday night to Eagle’s den. While waiting for my turn, saw the other two newbies, Xiao 3 and Xiao 5. Xiao 3 is pretty too.. She’s definitely in my target of must bonk list.

Xiao 8 is 21 years old spotted with very long, soft and silky straight black hair all the way down to her waist. She is from Hubei and stands about 1.68m tall. I think she resembles the prettier version of Xi Si.

Look – 7.5/10
She is pretty and attractive, peach-shape face. Definitely a SYT.

Body – 7.0/10
She is actual quite tan as compared to other PRC WLs, slim and tall. Her body shape resembles the retired Amy from L1654A except that Amy is very fair.

Boobs – 6.0/10
Only a pair of ‘A’ cupper assets with eraser type of brownish tits.

Shower – 7.0/10
She took a long time to clean me up. Sensuous, soapy boobs massage and a nice soft tender BBBJ during shower.

Cat-Bath – 5.0/10
Just a simple fingers licking good on some part of your back and nipples.

AR – NA

Frenching – 5.0/10
No tongue involved, just basic lips services.

BBBJ – 7.5/10
Surprisingly not too bad. Slow, steady and sensuous though no deep throat, lots of licking on the scrotum. Just by looking at this pretty babe sucking and blowing already money well spent.

FJ – 7.0/10
She is wet but not tight. Quite satisfying and came in no time especially during cow gal position, using her pretty look and swaying her long beautiful hairs to good use.

Overall – 7.0/10
Very sincere lady, chatty and of cos points were given for her good attitude. Good RTF material. Next target should be Xiao 3……

Happy Bonking.
Old 28-04-2011, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
danielboomer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FUCK REVIEW ON TING TING 1612

This was my virgin experience for cat 150.

Before i went to 1612 i was at 1606 but all the girls were not pleasing for my eyes. When i went into this house, everyone was showing a blackface and seemed like they were having a really bad day.. Only the okt was approachable and friendly. There was sisi and ting ting and one other malaysian. I decided to chose Ting Ting because the okt said she's been here for 2 - 3 months. So i thought her experience was better.

Look – 7.5/10
She is pretty and seductive with her curly and long hair. Really fair

Body – 7.0/10
She is quite sex. Had a little bit of abs. But her legs aren't really that awesome.

Boobs – 7.0/10
B cupper boobs.

Shower – 7.0/10
Cat bath but not that awesome leh. She keep moving like a snake but it wasn't powerful enough. Lightly boob job me

AR – Didnt get it

Frenching – 5.0/10

BBBJ – No
She blew me capped on. Damn tu lan. I asked for bbbj but she said its safer with the condom on. I asked her if she do it like this most of the time. She kept quiet. Sibeh sian. Didnt get a bbbj

FJ – 7.0/10
She gets wet easily when i fingered her. I kinda came quite fast because she kept chionging me with her riding me on top. I dont think her service that really good.

Overall – 6.0/10
not that pleasing sian. Bad experience for my virgin trip to 1612

RTF: DEFINITE NO
Old 28-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockboy View Post
Fr - MeiHui

i was actualy had in my mind to look for some good recomended girls , but i had a very unlucky night .number 1 i call for : today no work , come tml. ok number 2 : she was working have to wait 1 hr. ok number 3 : today code red . ''fuck''zzzz. no choice so i tell the okt : ''hey give me some random . '' i thought is a cat 150 so it wont went too wrong btw i already 3 bad sex in this week.when she comes i saw her look :shit look like a 15 yr old kid sianz coz is not my type i perfer look a bit mature and slut.but nvm think her service should be able to make up coz i saw some of her Fr was not bad.30 min later i left geylang with a very sianz mood, wasted $150 and no much sperm left for another whore lan lan go home sleep.Actualy 150 is not a very money to fuss at but i feel she totaly wont deserve in cat 150 and somemore wasted my time shit; And 15 min later my boss call n fuck me up for some pussy stuff i wasnt took care in the day job .... what a fucking day.

Look - 3/10

bbbj - 5/10 ( same sop )

Bro, are you sure you got Mei Hui? Your FR seems to suggest you've got a different WL leh.
Mei Hui is tall & slim & looks almost like our singer Stephanie Sun Yanzi. I could never resist looking at her sweet smile.
While she only does lip kissing & hardly any cat bath, she makes it up with her fantastic BBBJ, both in the shower & on the bed.
As she has quite a bit of enhancement done to her body assets, so she takes extra effort by using her arm to protect them, to assure that chor-lor cheongsters dont crush or damage them when they become too gan-cheong. So we must extend our tender loving care mah.
Old 28-04-2011, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Fr - MeiHui

Look - 3/10

bbbj - 5/10 ( same sop )
'
Brudder, your FR zhun boh?! Mei Hui resembles our very famous home grown Singer, Stephanie Sun Yan Zi de!! You gave her 3/10 for looks!? Unless you dun think Sun Yan Zi pretty lah.

Her boobs is not A cup. Ler wu sala boh??!!

Her BBBJ very good even if she did not do well in other departments de! Your FR questionable hor.

I think this is a typical case of saboing of WL type of FR lah!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 29-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fr - MeiHui

Look - 3/10

bbbj - 5/10 ( same sop )

bro, from your reputation point. this negative fr seems questionable
Old 29-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Equalizer61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SK (1606)

Since I've stopped being just a lurker on the forum, I figured I may as well contribute. It's my first attempt, so don't hate me.
+++++

Wanted my usual but she wasn’t working that day, so was introduced to SK from 1606. Apparently already 1 month in. I like.

Her looks reminds me of Paige Chua (mediacorp Ch8). Below the shoulder hair that she keeps tied in a bun of sorts. At 1.67/68 and 47kg, she has a fairly slim, proportional body. No butt to speak of though but a nice perky set of C cups (augmented I suspect but not that it’s noticeable).

Nice girl, easy to talk to, easy on the eyes. An accommodating kisser but no where near the soft sensual frenching I enjoyed with Emily (retired) of 3012a (now 1637).

I’m pretty much a straight F*** kinda of guy but I should say, she tries to please. Attempted a body on body with tits action while I was face down and started on a cat bath but I stopped her because I wasn’t into any of those. We basically chatted, kissed, caressed and consummated the act in several positions.

Will I ask for her again? Absolutely. I like girls who allow themselves to be “in the moment” and she was certainly involved in the action. Even if it was all an act, I was pretty satisfied.

Looks: 7/10
GFE: yes
BBBJ: available but BJ was awesome
Overall Experience: 8/10
RTF: yes
Old 29-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equalizer61 View Post
Nice girl, easy to talk to, easy on the eyes. An accommodating kisser but no where near the soft sensual frenching I enjoyed with Emily (retired) of 3012a (now 1637).

I’m pretty much a straight F*** kinda of guy but I should say, she tries to please. Attempted a body on body with tits action while I was face down and started on a cat bath but I stopped her because I wasn’t into any of those. We basically chatted, kissed, caressed and consummated the act in several positions.
Brudder, so you must have thought this WL is "safe & clean" to up hor?

Nevertheless, thanks for the FR wor!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 30-04-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Equalizer61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Brudder, so you must have thought this WL is "safe & clean" to up hor?

Nevertheless, thanks for the FR wor!
haha ... haven't heard otherwise mah
Old 30-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nighthawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintakken View Post
FR on Xiao 8 (L24M13)

Was informed about this tall and pretty WL, feeling the urge to bonk one, rush down on Tuesday night to Eagle’s den. While waiting for my turn, saw the other two newbies, Xiao 3 and Xiao 5. Xiao 3 is pretty too.. She’s definitely in my target of must bonk list.

Xiao 8 is 21 years old spotted with very long, soft and silky straight black hair all the way down to her waist. She is from Hubei and stands about 1.68m tall. I think she resembles the prettier version of Xi Si.

Look – 7.5/10
She is pretty and attractive, peach-shape face. Definitely a SYT.

Body – 7.0/10
She is actual quite tan as compared to other PRC WLs, slim and tall. Her body shape resembles the retired Amy from L1654A except that Amy is very fair.

Boobs – 6.0/10
Only a pair of ‘A’ cupper assets with eraser type of brownish tits.

Shower – 7.0/10
She took a long time to clean me up. Sensuous, soapy boobs massage and a nice soft tender BBBJ during shower.

Cat-Bath – 5.0/10
Just a simple fingers licking good on some part of your back and nipples.

AR – NA

Frenching – 5.0/10

BBBJ – 7.5/10
Surprisingly not too bad. Slow, steady and sensuous though no deep throat, lots of licking on the scrotum. Just by looking at this pretty babe sucking and blowing already money well spent.

FJ – 7.0/10
She is wet but not tight. Quite satisfying and came in no time especially during cow gal position, using her pretty look and swaying her long beautiful hairs to good use.

Overall – 7.0/10
Very sincere lady, chatty and of cos points were given for her good attitude. Good RTF material. Next target should be Xiao 3……

Happy Bonking.

SAME SAME.. I tried Xiao 8 just a couple of days ago.. unbelievable.. Chio outta my mind ....
Old 30-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oyea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just saw one gal walked in to 2831a with a tatto on her left arm.. Anyone know her name and homebase?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1