The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 30-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdom1 View Post
but do u enjoy licking smelly feet that have bad feet odour?

becos she won't wash her feet clean.

She will just come straight from her work after she knocked off from her work, you can imagine she standing and walking whole day with her those covered shoes with no air vent.

She will just take off her shoes to let you lick her soles and toes without bothering to wash her feel clean 1st.

She said where got fun to lick a woman's feet that is cleanly washed with soap/perfume scent??

Somemore that time she said like to wear shoes without wearing socks, and this makes her feet odour even smellier. ,She said she is lazy to wash socks
Licking with odour IS the point isn't it? Can I PM you my number and ask her to MSG me?
Old 30-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
hardybopipi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Buddy, hope u dont mind sharing the details buay tahan liao.. Awaiting your favorable response.
Old 30-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinner2070 View Post
Bro Robertchua, ur FR really really hardcore think I will die cock cannot stand if I was abused that much by Mistress...

Take care...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post
Bro Robert,

That's some amazing stuff you told us, man. A sexy asian lady's white boots caked with blood and you cleaning it after that is right out of those Jap ballbusting DVDs! I'm really grateful more and more of us are able to fulfill our fantasies thanks to these ladies But seriously, i think once there's blood, especially in the genital area, you gotta be careful already. Still, its an awesome read. I can only wish that there was a videotape of the session:P Can sell online and make some money to go for more sessions, hehe...
Bro skinner2070 and Bro DaScolda, thanks for your concern. I am still recovering from my injuries so I do not think I can share any FRs at the moment. I will most probably try Mistress Bella and Mistress Poison (in that order) and I hope I can catch both of them before they leave Sillypore.

As for the suggestion of making videotapes and selling them online, I value my privacy more than the potential income (assuming there is a market for such videos). My constraint is not so much the monetary aspect but my packed work schedule. Besides, I can only enjoy my next session after I have recovered from my most recent session.

This reminds me of the time where I had two sessions one after another with not a single day of break in between. My performance was pathetic for the second session (meaning I could not take that many kicks and remain standing). It is not really wise for me to indulge in such practice as I have to take an even longer time to recover.
Old 30-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
She said where got fun to lick a woman's feet that is cleanly washed with soap/perfume scent??

Somemore that time she said like to wear shoes without wearing socks, and this makes her feet odour even smellier. ,She said she is lazy to wash socks
Bro femdom1, thanks for your sharing. I have upped your points. Your friend has a very valid point.
Old 30-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskrider View Post

*Mistress Bella Report

Looks: 7.5
Breast: C size
SM skills: 8++ creative player
Attitude: Friendly
Accommodating: 10
Toys: 7/10
Overall: 9/10
RTF: Yes
Bro maskrider, thanks for your sharing. Glad to hear you had a good time with Mistress Bella!
Old 30-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bshock View Post
FR for mistress Belle!!!!!!
Looks=7/10 ( swee)
Experince=7/10 (know quite a lot of stuff)
Location/room= easy to find and nice big room
Toys/equiement= a lot, closet full of it
Bro bshock, I am glad to hear you had a good time with Mistress Bella as well!
Old 30-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
skinner2070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mistress Keiko just uploaded a new picture of her feet at her collarme profile... much clearer than the old one... I'm going to suck on those lovely toes this weekend....wish me luck guys!
Old 30-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post
If you had some existing singaporean queens like i did and you din like their say 260-500??? per hour routine, i bet they wouldnt even be bothered to personally jerk you off, much less consider giving you XxX. Cos the mistress rule book says mistress doesnt serve

Existing locals are damn cool at bullying which i enjoyed but i have never met a more motivated tribe of fast learning adaptable BDSM service providers in the likes of Ms Win, then now Ms QiQi and wat dyanamic duo Ms Bella and Ms Qiqi
Bro Nara, I fully understand what you mean by the level of service provided by some local dominatrix. While I wish to engage them on a regular basis, the fact is some of them think it is improper of them to provide sexual release at the end of the session. Some might be kind enough to ask you to jerk off yourself (provided you have pleased them sufficiently during the session) and that is the most you get despite paying a premium for their services.

I do think PRC dominatrix offer good value for money and that is why I have changed from engaging local dominatrix to engaging them instead. I hope to see more PRC dominatrix in Sillypore in future.
Old 30-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
NICE_MAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinner2070 View Post
What is 小象歌? Easy to sing?
Quite easy to sing lah! Shake your belly and make your little brother move and sing "大笨象,大笨象,鼻子長又長 •••••"。Ask Mistress to teach you lah. They love it.
Old 30-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
NICE_MAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hmm, what both of u did doesn't sound like BDSM.

Both of u shower together, Like a FR from FL Dome 2
I prefer to have more fetish and kindle plays rather than pains. We have humiliation and usual fetish play for about 1 1/2 hours and we spend the rest of the time just to hugged each other on bed. In fact, she enjoy it when u hug her and serve her as queen on bed.
Old 30-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICE_MAN View Post
Try Qi Qi today. When door open, I then realized she was one of the partner whom I tried with Ms Butterfly before she went back to China.

Look : 8/10 (look better today compare to my last trip)
Figure : 8/10
SM : more to the sensation side (I enjoy these than the true Dom)
RTD : definitely yes

She will go back to China in one month time.
Bro NICE_MAN, is Qi Qi also called Apple? When I finished my session with Mistress Butterfly, I saw her room mate, Apple, I think.
Old 30-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow.. met with mistress Bella today.. shoik man.. she quite pretty and syt.. fair and lovely.. if you can speak Chinese it is better. even we can't communicate she really know how to make me high... I can't express with anything.. just say thumb up.. double thumb up.
Old 30-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

Bro dell_lee_2003, I am happy for you my friend! Seems like Mistress Bella will be getting more and more popular with all these glowing FRs!
Old 30-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
coolguy987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I received many messages to my inbox.

She DO NOT DO BDSM .NO SEX, NO MASSAGE, NO HJ TOO.

I'm NOT her OKT!

I only get to know her through QQ.

She only enjoy the sensation of guys licking her smelly soles after she walked in shoes for whole day, that's all. NO BDSM at all.

Some forumers pm me can wash her feet 1st then lick it, but you are not supposed to wash her feet clean. Becos she PURPOSELY wants to let the guy lick her smelly feet after she wore those shoes the whole day standing/walking/working so how can wash her feet 1st?
Bro, that's the point of it. I would prefer to lick the smelly feet rather than to wash her feet 1st. Can u send me her contact through PM? A million thanks.
Old 30-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
maskrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Hi Bro.. I am going to try Mistress bella too. By the way how is her feet like? Nicely pedi?
Bro dell_lee,

I did ask Mistress Bella to show me her feet, she very Paiseh & say her feet not very nice. Well, I personally find quite OK with painted foot nail. Sorry I do not really know how to rate her feet haha.. but her bdsm skill is very experience. No joke, she knows a lot of SM stuffs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1