The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-12-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.info/ba-mei-massage/

Another not bad one that just hit our shore. This recent batch really got QC, unlike the plastic faces batch few weeks ago.

Mango, Yue Yue, Ba Mei..now don't know who to try out amongst them..

Really dig Baby's looks but the price tag too hefty..

Last edited by Johndick; 26-12-2018 at 08:12 AM.
Old 26-12-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
My best ML experiences in 2018 (not in any particular order). This is my personal experience, so might not apply to everyone. I am a guy who likes to return to same lady until she leaves, as I prefer chemistry and being at ease with the lady. I emphasize mostly on service, hygiene and a comfortable level of communication that my experiences are based on.

1. Rui Rui - An absolute sweetheart. Service is top notch, from bathing to wiping you dry. She is well trained in massage, but her sensual is absolutely amazing. Her magical fingers, mind blowing BBBJ, and a plus that her playability is high with the right chemistry. I always booked 2 hours with her, and she made sure I was having top-notch service for the entire session. Her fee of $100 per hour was extremely modest, and put many others to shame. I always tip her heavily, as I believe she is sincere and her effort is worth much more. Rui Rui is also able to hold intelligent conversations, from business to politics.

2. Ai La - Extremely hard to book, her first few weeks was almost non-existent. I was patient, and she did not disappoint at all. A tall, lanky beauty, a definite head turner on the streets. Her massage is average, and always pop a little HDLY tease. A little cold at the start, you will need sometime for her to warm up to you.

3. Donna - One of the most perfect ladies around. Beauty, brains, soft skills. She is perfect in almost every way. I always remember her awesome head massage. I could lie on her laps and have the most beautiful lady in the world carefully providing a soothing head massage anytime. Her HJ is sensual, and she is one of the few who can slowly give you a mind blowing orgasm by slowly running her fingers against your balls and jerking you off slowly. She does not reveal too much of her body at the start, but subsequent sessions, playability increases and she will go full topless when she is at a certain comfort level with you. A classy lady.

4. Baby - Baby might be new on SLG, but I've already seen her a couple of times before. She is a sweet young lass, and despite her status as one of the younger ladies, she does not emit an aura of arrogance, and she serves you readily. Baby was a previous FL, but her massage is good and might be much better than some of the full-time ML around. From shower to HJ, you can expect Baby's eyes to mesmerize you all the way. Baby also has high playability with the correct chemistry, you can expect a full mind blowing orgasm when she serves you. Before she listed on SLG, I told her it would probably be much more difficult to book her once she advertises on SLG. Her massage skillset is pretty limited though, mostly back, neck, arms and legs, so do not expect too much.

5. Quinny/Memory - Quinny has a very unique character. She can come across cold and aloof, but it would be hard for her to open up if she does not feel a level of comfort with you. She does not give a damn as well, so I can be pretty sure not all bros enjoy her service. Her apartment has a spa feel and she plays nice music in the background. That sets her apart from most ladies, who just have a dim light (and usually red) in the room, and messy. The setup is very deliberate to allow a soothing spa feel. Quinny's massage is very professional, but her sensual lacks feel. As a result, I've looked for Quinny many times purely massage only. I've enjoyed conversing with her, and Quinny opened up on many matters. She probably won't be back, so I wish her all the best.
missed quinny too.... wonder how is she ..
Old 26-12-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XChristmasX View Post
Too bad she left
I think Rui Rui is open to coming back. Unlike those retired ML, who would remove their photos and/or close off their 'working' wechat account, she's constantly updating.
Old 26-12-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ya I also said before she looks like somaline but with a less pronounced and squarish jawline lol..

So given your experience, what do you think her main selling point is and will you RTM her?
The look, body + first love feel.
I believe once she feels comfortable the barrier will drop base on past experience.
Old 26-12-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

Another not bad one that just hit our shore. This recent batch really got QC, unlike the plastic faces batch few weeks ago.

Wow she looks good! To add to my list to try
Old 26-12-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
The look, body + first love feel.
I believe once she feels comfortable the barrier will drop base on past experience.
What barrier? 🤔🤔
Old 26-12-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Bro, I notice you asked a lot about JJ lately
Lol
Just try and post a MR to share

Ah Sa = Lele but not JJ

As for who better, some bros will prefer Ah Sa some will prefer JJ
For me, they are not comparable to each other cos too many difference but both are RTM options for me for different needs

As for JJ personal life, best you arrange a session and ask in person
Not good for me to reveal since it can be taken out of context or misunderstood
Wah, previusly Ah Sa / Le Le only offer 2x HJ, now with capped blowjob...business no good? Lol.
Old 26-12-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

fyi Ba Mei is Yiyi’s “sister” tarma option is available 😝
Old 26-12-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kavalan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried to book Baby today, but she says that I’m not registered in the database and thus is unable to serve.

Anyone knows on how I can get “whitelisted”? I am not new to the scene.
Old 26-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavalan View Post
Tried to book Baby today, but she says that I’m not registered in the database and thus is unable to serve.

Get a friend or lao jiao chiongster inside the database who managed to book baby, ask them to convince the ml you are indeed a customer
Someone tried and it worked

Or chiong other ml more , should help to upgrade u to proper status?
Old 26-12-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Finally had the time to go out for some fun.

7th princes fr time
She slimmed down a lot compared to her pics.i was expecting a slightly cute chubby chick but turned out her face has slimmed down and slightly pimplely.
Stripped down and she bathed me head to toe in nude of cos.
Hopped to bed and she started her massage. 5 mins in. I knew I had to extend the session to 90 mins.her strength and knees is godlike good.
Flipped over and hj time.
Gotta say her tits are very impressive for her size.
Came and gave me a head massage.
Money well well spend!
Old 26-12-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kavalan View Post

I realize asking price of $150 is not absurd to some bros. Truly surprised.

Not sarcasm or hidden meaning, really pure genuine amazed.
Old 26-12-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$150. Despite her good looks, I will skip her. Not that I'm stringy, the buyers should not allow such market imbalance to take place.
Old 26-12-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
I realize asking price of $150 is not absurd to some bros. Truly surprised.

Not sarcasm or hidden meaning, really pure genuine amazed.
Her "exotic" looks are the main draw ma..

If some normal/average looking ML price herself at $150, you think people will book meh lol..

We men are visual creatures after all haha..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-12-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
$150. Despite her good looks, I will skip her. Not that I'm stringy, the buyers should not allow such market imbalance to take place.
Sooner or later will revise to market pricing de so let's see lor how long she can keep up..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1