The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-12-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
I realize asking price of $150 is not absurd to some bros. Truly surprised.

Not sarcasm or hidden meaning, really pure genuine amazed.
This is known as price differentiation, relies on the variation in customer's willingness to pay and in the elasticity of their demand.
Old 26-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
Finally had the time to go out for some fun.

7th princes fr time
She slimmed down a lot compared to her pics.i was expecting a slightly cute chubby chick but turned out her face has slimmed down and slightly pimplely.
Stripped down and she bathed me head to toe in nude of cos.
Hopped to bed and she started her massage. 5 mins in. I knew I had to extend the session to 90 mins.her strength and knees is godlike good.
Flipped over and hj time.
Gotta say her tits are very impressive for her size.
Came and gave me a head massage.
Money well well spend!
She does put in effort to control diet and do regular jogging ard her area. Recommended for massage lover.
Old 26-12-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by melltgb11 View Post
Wah, previusly Ah Sa / Le Le only offer 2x HJ, now with capped blowjob...business no good? Lol.
In a market populated by many girls younger than her offering CB/CIM, she has to evolve to stay relevant, especially since she is not new stock.

Kudos to her to up her game at no price adjustment. Considering the recent market trends of MLs asking $120 with basic services or $150 to have BJ, we need more MLs like her to prevent the market prices becoming haywire.

Hope MORE MLs will follow her "lead" to remain competitive.
Old 26-12-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
$150. Despite her good looks, I will skip her. Not that I'm stringy, the buyers should not allow such market imbalance to take place.
I will skip her too. Not that I'm stringy, but I do not have such budget for ny ECA.
Old 26-12-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$150. Despite her good looks, I will skip her. Not that I'm stringy, the buyers should not allow such market imbalance to take place.
agree. should just not attend to them and let them drop back to market price. else everyone will start going at 150 min.
Old 26-12-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
I realize asking price of $150 is not absurd to some bros. Truly surprised.

Not sarcasm or hidden meaning, really pure genuine amazed.
Is the same as why some ppl willing to pay over hundreds for a simple dinner at a restaurant...
Old 26-12-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

For those who got a slot with Carol before, will she give you a final confirmation before meetup? Or usually she will honour her words?
Old 26-12-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Her upsize is becoming more ridiculous after she realised that there are carrot who will pay 150 for simple services
Old 26-12-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 12
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation View Post
For those who got a slot with Carol before, will she give you a final confirmation before meetup? Or usually she will honour her words?
Jus drop her a msg when u reaching, she will reply with more instructions
Old 26-12-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

To the fellow brothers

Any commando FR for toto from SLG?
Old 26-12-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Don’t think she does
She doesn’t use her phone during session so the little time before and after is just to quickly see if the next customer has reached and to give the “detailed” path to door

Just drop her a message when you’ve reached
Old 26-12-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Her upsize is becoming more ridiculous after she realised that there are carrot who will pay 150 for simple services
What? She used to list $200 per pop (if I remembered correctly) on that animal site. Don't tell me the upsize worth 250 to 300 per pop...
Old 26-12-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Don’t think she does
She doesn’t use her phone during session so the little time before and after is just to quickly see if the next customer has reached and to give the “detailed” path to door

Just drop her a message when you’ve reached
The problem is she did not give her location as well, though I visited her before late last year so not sure if still the same place. Haha.
Old 26-12-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
thegameh8h8h8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
Finally had the time to go out for some fun.

7th princes fr time
She slimmed down a lot compared to her pics.i was expecting a slightly cute chubby chick but turned out her face has slimmed down and slightly pimplely.
Stripped down and she bathed me head to toe in nude of cos.
Hopped to bed and she started her massage. 5 mins in. I knew I had to extend the session to 90 mins.her strength and knees is godlike good.
Flipped over and hj time.
Gotta say her tits are very impressive for her size.
Came and gave me a head massage.
Money well well spend!
How’s her playability bro?
Old 26-12-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
The problem is she did not give her location as well,

I visited her before late last year so not sure if still the same place. Haha.
drop her a message at least 1 day/
a few hrs b4 yr appointment. she should reply with general address. if not ask for it. keep on talking address, if carol know liao also will worry
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1