The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR - Jia Jia of L1654A

Look - 6.88/10 Cute & pleasant but not pretty. Fair and smooth facial complexion. Nice!

Body - 7/10 On the bah bak side but super smooth and fair. U can do ice-skating on it lor! Not tall but has rounded buttock. I like!

Boobs - 9/10 Rounded C cups and pink nipples de!

AR - 8/10 Out of this world experience! Try her to believe lah!

Frenchie - 8/10 Spoke frenchie fluently and very profound lor!!

Cat-Bath - 8/10 Ono numero!! Whats more can I ask for??!

Shower action - 8/10 Non-stopped action-packed!!

BBBJ - 8/10 Deep sea diving style like a Navy Seal!!

FJ - 9/10 Many patterns and drove me to heaven in finesse!!

RTF - Confirm and already did many many times liao!!

ALe88

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
FR - Jia Jia of L1654A

Look - 6.88/10 Cute & pleasant but not pretty. Fair and smooth facial complexion. Nice!

FJ - 9/10 Many patterns and drove me to heaven in finesse!!

RTF - Confirm and already did many many times liao!!

ALe88
Jia Jia not bad but too short for me

Better tell her to watch her diet as can see she putting weight
Old 01-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post

But her service is takong de! She belongs to thos bah bak type.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Ms Devilicious!!

WL Name - Jiao Jiao
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.6m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1649
Misc Info - She has experience working as a FL in Shanghai.

Looks - 7.0/10

She is considered pretty and certainly a SYT but she has a few pimples on her chin and nose. She said it was due to heatiness as she loves to eat durians. She has striaght and long simple hairstyle ... Nice!

Bod - 7/10

She is slim and built like those teenagers one can usually see in Orchard road. No blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - 6.8/10

Surgically-augmented to cup size B+. Fortunately not they are not extremely hard. Nipples are light brown in colour but nice looking.

Pre-Shower routine - 7.8/10

Very spontaneous, proactive and has the ability to discharge lots of GFE. She is devilicious, man!!

Shower - 7.5/10

We frenched almost non-stopped in the shower. She gave me a super deep throated BBBJ. ShiokadOoo!!

Cat-Bath/Fore-play - 8/10

She used water-in-her-mouth and suction method to cat-bath me from back to front. I don't like this method actually. She also applied some sort of slippery fluid on her breasts and upper torso to massage my back all the way to my sole. This was quite stimulating! She then applied oil on her pussy and rubbed her bare pussy against my hard-on member. The look of her slutty and enjoying face was priceless ... It was very very shiok lah!

AR - 6.8/10

She prised opened my butt cheeks widely and forcefully plunged her tongue into my arse-hole! I don't really enjoy this kinda AR as I prefer tongue probing method per se. Anyway, points given for her effort.

French - 7.5/10

She was an aggressive frencher initially. I told her that I like to french a WL with lots of GFE as if I was french-kissing my lover. She turned herself into my darling almost instantaneously. Good job! Bwahahaha!!

BBBJ - 7.0/10

She gave me a wet and super deep-throated BBBJ. She applied some sort of fluid to make the process more slippery instead of making use of her natural saliva which many WL will do. Athough she gave me a deep throated BBBJ, I wouldn't give her very high points bcos she does not have sound technique compare to WL like Chu Chu, Connie or the retired Qian Hong. She should not only throb her head up and down deeply along the length of my hard-on member, she should also vary her style by licking on the erotic parts of my hard on genital organ in a senusous fashion. Some hand action simultaneously would do wonder and could be very lethal!

FJ - 7.9/10

It was very shiok to fuck this devilicious lass as she was quite naughty and spontaneous in bed. Guys who like playful and proactive WLs would definitely like her. I am a guy who loves to fuck this kinda WL who is not so into technique as a WL who is too focus on mechanics may as a result makes the whole process rather stereotypical and mechanical.

Attitude - 8/10

She is excellent and I have nothing to fault her!

RTF - Yes, already on my list!

Enjoy,
MAXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-05-2011, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
King's Latest French Queen - Si Si 1612

Finally time for her test, I must say I am impressed with just 7 working days in GL ... SiSi service has definately improved by leaps and bounce ... all thanks to the bros that had help "trained" her in one way or another ... of course also due to her great attitude and willingness to learn, improve and put into action.

Her fair and smooth body is also her main attraction, if only her boobs were bigger I will surely die in her milk, then her water fall makes up for her lack. (what will you expect from SiSi meaning wet wet in chinese)

Her french is now fit enough for the King, gentle & playful from entering room to foreplay ... passionate & hot when needed during love making ... till parting it still seems not enough, 2 hours we had and more than an hour was into speaking our same language, french is made for us .... I am addicted!

Bj is better however due to her small heaven kissable mouth has rooms to be improved and this is tasked to Godfather of HQ.

Next exam, end of the month to check if Godfather had trained her well and if she pass, GL has another gem

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 07-05-2011, 10:30 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile She is sophisticatedly attractive!!

WL Name - Bing Bing
Origin - HeiLongJiang, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.69m (Bare-Foot)
Home Base - L1809
Misc info - She has a short stint in HK before she came over here.

Looks - 7.5/10

Like one of my buddies said, she resembles the local celeb and ex-Media Corp Artist, Jacelyn Tay. If she dresses fashionably and glamorously walking along Orchard road, one might thought she is an Actress or model. She used fake eyelashes although she possesses attractive double-eyelid eyes. She has sharp and high bridge nose like those cuacasian women. She spots China-doll fringe at the front and body-permed along the length below. To sum it up, she is alluring and sophisticatedly attractive. Her demeanour reminds me of the retired Niki formerly from L2831B to a certain extent.

Bod - 7.8/10

She built like a model and not an ounce of fats in sight - flat abs and never ending pair of legs which made her looks taller (illusion). She has smooth and fair body complexion. Points given for her lithe and model-like physique although lack the lethal curves.

Tits - 7/10

Unfortunately she only possesses A cup assets but she scored on her pale pink to brownish nipples which are pencil-eraser in size.

Pre-Shower routine - 8.0/10

I don't wanna get too detail in this department for fear that any bros would feel miserably disappointed if he did not experience similar scenario. All I wanna say is, she showered me with lots of GFE like real stuff! However, just imagine what your lover/GFE usually do when check into a hotel or what you saw in a sex scene of a love-story movie.

Cat-Bath - 8/10

She was not your everyday commando WL who may go thru' all the essential routines with you to make you a Happy & Sextisfied man. Again, I felt as if I was "making love" to my GF/lover ... I don't feel it was a commercial bonk, so to speak! I therefore did not factor in the cat-bath skill one usually experience in GL to the equation when awarding a score of 8/10. Nevertheless, her fundamentals are definitely alot better than many newbies who does not have prior experience in this flesh trade. I went down south to give her pretty looking pussy a good lashing. I put in effort to bring on the wetness and redness in her clit and vagina wall ...

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 8.5/10

Woaaff!!! She was awesome! She is skillful in this department, man! I don't fancy WL who merely stick up their tongue and plunge against mine aggressively which I feel like they are just going thru' the motion without much GFE. Bing2 was different, she and I would circle each other lips gently and gradually inserting our moist & warm tongue alittle at a time to engage each other tongue thru' our lips ... And we ...

BBBJ - 8.0/10

WoaaaFfff! This was another department I enjoyed thoroughly. She would split her natural saliva on my hard-on member instead of using oil like most WLs and gave me a deep-throated BBBJ cum lots of hand actions which was inspired by those Japanese AV movies. She shared that she learnt a thing or two while watching AV movies. I really enjoyed the sight of a gorgeous babe splitting saliva, BBBJing and stoking my hard-on member simultaneously. The feeling was heavenly!! We also adopted the 69 position before we switched to FJ.

FJ - 8.0/10

We adopted several positions before we ended in missionary as usual. I must say her pussy was extrememly tight and moist. We frenched non-stop in missionary and I was hoping the session would last forever ... However, I was brought back to reality ultimately ... This was the fuck of the month for me! Woaafffff!!! Awesome! I guess I finally found my match in GL since the departure of a couple of my favourite WLs!!!

Attitude - 9/10

Very natural and spontaneous demeanour ... Very friendly and straight-forward lass ... She is at the moment not very commmercial focus unlike those ang pai WL.

RTF - One does not need to be a rocket-scientist to figure this up, man!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-05-2011, 10:50 AM
Samster

Thumbs up S + s + s

S+S+S = SENSUOUS + SEDUCTIVE + SPELL-BINDING

WL Name - Xiao Man
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.63 m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She has been in this flesh trade before and hence suggests that she has a better edge than most newbies who do not have any prior experience.

Looks - 7.7/10

She is a gorgeous lass! She possesses sharp feature and big double-eyelid eyes with nice long eyelashes. She has silky, long, straight and black tress.

Bod - 7.6/10

She is neither slim nor plumb. Her physique is almost ideal but her butts are not perky enough ... still better than many PRC lasses. She is fair and has smooth body complexion. She has a not so-well-done floral like tattoo just above her pussy.

Tits - 7/10

She has C cupper assets which are surgically-augmented (minus points). She scored for her pink attractive looking nipples.

Pre-Shower routine - 8/10

Awesome!! Lots of GFE threw-in and she was rather seductive and sensuous.

Shower - 8.8/10

She gave me a body2body soapy massage. She also used her ass-cheeks and upper thighs (near her pussy) to grip my hard-on member to mimic a thrusting action. While doing that, we frenched passionately non-stopped. ShiokadOooooo!!! I was almost completely overwhelmed and on fired!!

Cat-Bath - 8/10

She did it sensuously and smoothly. I enjoyed every moment of it and begged her not to stop. Bwahahah ...

French Kissing - 8/10

We frenched passionately and it was very engaging. I like the way she frenched ... Lots of GFE and very very stimulating indeed! We both closed our eyes while we were so engaged! It was spell-binding, man!! Woohoo!!

AR - 8/10

Very stimulatingly done! I like her method of AR me with lots of mouth and hand actions ...

BBBJ - 7.8/10

It was a wet and deep-throated BBBJ. She also stroked my hard on heirloom with oil while we frenched passionately. We also adopted a 69 position. Her labia was slightly tucked out and her vagina hole can get wet pretty fast. I spent quite sometime giving her a paint job.

FJ - 8/10

We adopted several positions before we ended in Missionary. It was certainly a spell-binding session for me. I enjoyed fucking this seductive and sensuous lass. I can't wait to sex her up again. She is superbly good!

Attitude - 9/10

An ang pai in the making! I guess she is gonna give her other ang pai colleagues a good run for the money for sure. Almost all the WLs in 54A are highly charged and competitive.

RTF -Definitely YES!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: She is sophisticatedly attractive!!

i hear that this MM can get wet, wet, wet...when relaxed n enjoying herself!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
WL Name - Bing Bing
Origin - HeiLongJiang, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.69m (Bare-Foot)
Home Base - L1809
Misc info - She has a short stint in HK before she came over here.

Looks - 7.5/10

Like one of my buddies said, she resembles the local celeb and ex-Media Corp Artist, Jacelyn Tay. If she dresses fashionably and glamorously walking along Orchard road, one might thought she is an Actress or model. She used fake eyelashes although she possesses attractive double-eyelid eyes. She has sharp and high bridge nose like those cuacasian women. She spots China-doll fringe at the front and body-permed along the length below. To sum it up, she is alluring and sophisticatedly attractive. Her demeanour reminds me of the retired Niki formerly from L2831B to a certain extent.

FJ - 8.0/10

We adopted several positions before we ended in missionary as usual. I must say her pussy was extrememly tight and moist. We frenched non-stop in missionary and I was hoping the session would last forever ... However, I was brought back to reality ultimately ... This was the fuck of the month for me! Woaafffff!!! Awesome! I guess I finally found my match in GL since the departure of a couple of my favourite WLs!!!

Attitude - 9/10

Very natural and spontaneous demeanour ... Very friendly and straight-forward lass ... She is at the moment not very commmercial focus unlike those ang pai WL.

RTF - One does not need to be a rocket-scientist to figure this up, man!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 07-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
tunku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: She is sophisticatedly attractive!!

shiiii, you are making me missing someone

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
i hear that this MM can get wet, wet, wet...when relaxed n enjoying herself!!
Old 07-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post

Can try the next door 1658 Jia Jia...taller and slimmer but tan with good service too!
Old 07-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
bro, from your reputation point. this negative fr seems questionable
mei hui to give looks 3/10 is too low. service wise also alright..maybe this guy for some reason hate her, want spoil her biz , give a very bad FR?
Old 08-05-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
mei hui to give looks 3/10 is too low. service wise also alright..maybe this guy for some reason hate her, want spoil her biz , give a very bad FR?
maybe he offended meihui, she dont wanna provide her top service.
in revenge, that guy trying bring down her reputation.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
blan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cindy L28 H37 (again)

Hi all,

Just sharing a short FR on Cindy, although there has already been many reviews on her some time back. However I would like to share that she has again picked up new tricks which fully labels her as a "kinky queen".

For those who have not experienced her services, she allows bros to perform the FJ in her uniforms if required. I had her in a maid costume but this time round, the session went right beyond cosplay. After the usual stimulating BBBJ, she took out a vibrator and started masturbating in front of me. Licking her lips hungrily, she asked me if I wanted to "play". Holy cow, vibrator sex! Of course I said yes!

She then capped me and ran the vibrator up and down my shaft as she slowly half-slid my dick up her pussy in a cowgirl position. Electrifying tingles went up my spine, as all I can think of is my need to french this sex-depraved lady, rip her costume apart and shoot my cum deep into her pussy. I will not elaborate further but having her giving CFM looks while applying the vibrator to both our bodies - I did not last more than 10mins. I actually felt weak in my legs after the session which I have not experience with any other WL in GL before.

Note: I had the session early in the day and it was pure, spontaneous sex so would like to share and see if other bros get the same service. I would label her as a gem of GL Pls up me only if you find the information accurate.

Looks: 7.5 (slutty, slutty and more slutty:P)
Body: 7.5 (slim, tall)
Boobs: B+
BBBJ: 8 (wet, saliva dripping BJ)
FJ: 8 (good, although I was too aroused to last long)
GFE: 7 (cuddles up to you)
RTF: yes! :-)
Old 08-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2499 / Power: 22
beary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S + s + s

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
[
WL Name - Xiao Man
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.63 m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She has been in this flesh trade before and hence suggests that she has a better edge than most newbies who do not have any prior experience.

RTF -Definitely YES!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Nice FR ! Up you
Old 08-05-2011, 05:22 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Hai Xiao (L20 H45)

Face: 7.2/10 (Girl next door type, SYT, Fair smooth complexion, when she bundles up her hair she resembles ex mediacorp actress dawn yeoh, the more i look at her the prettier she is)

Boobs: 7/10 (Natural B Cup with light brown to pink nipples, very nice and soft pair of boobs to grab, squeeze and suck)

Body: 7.5/10 (Slim, not an ounce of fats, fair smooth skin, curves at the right place)

Frenching: 7/10 (Passionate frenching with lots of tongue fight)

Bath: 8/10 (Very hygenic washes me thoroughly, uses her boobs and butt crack to rub against my soaped didi and body feels shiok, gives me a BBBJ during the shower and there goes my first shot)

Cathbath: 8/10 (Top notch catbath from neck to ankle, her saliva is all over my body, gives a very tip top AR and ball sucking, when she pokes her tongue into my ka chng hole the feeling is hard to describe)

BBBJ: 9/10 (Very skilful, i cummed 2nd time when she BBBJ me on bed, i managed to cum twice when She BBBJ me during shower and on bed)

FJ: 7.5/10 (great moaning, tried cowgirl position as i'm exhausted after cumming twice, her riding skills is good and I finally cummed 3rd time in 1hr )

GFE: 8/10 (Very chatty, a great companion, showers me with lots of GFE, keeps calling bao bei, allows me to shoot 3times which is the first WL i ever encountered, top notch service)

RTF: Yes

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1