The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 31-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
bros, tried MistressPoppy999 (on collarme) aka Mistress Poison or 罂粟... bros i got to say she is a fuaaaaaaaaaaaaking pro, no kid man
Bro apantyhoselover, thanks for your sharing. I would have upped your points but I just upped Bro NICE_MAN. I wonder why she came up with her new nickname. Poison sure sounds better than Poppy999.
Old 31-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICE_MAN View Post
Yes! That is what Ms butterfly told me!

She is very playful, and she likes to invite her friend to humiliate you. She is also very sexy and loveable, she can continue teasing you by talking to your ear, by using her feet to touch your dee and sexily look at you.
Bro NICE_MAN, I just upped your points. So Qi Qi is Apple. I think I need to keep track of who is who given their multiple names...
Old 31-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post

long time no hear and Nice to hear from you again RobertChua.

it gets better and better...i am sure this is only the beginning and more luck coming our way. it will be mighty good when say sometime next few years, established well loved doms refresh their attitude and up their act.
Bro Nara, yes, these are exciting times we are in. I for one, am truly grateful to the PRC dominatrix visiting Sillypore and letting us fulfill our BDSM fantasies at a reasonable price. Though some PRC dominatrix might be in-experienced, it sure beats some local dominatrix with holier-than-thou attitudes.
Old 31-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdom1 View Post
haha.

Although this Liaoning PRC nurse do not do BDSM, but in a way she is also considered sadistic becos she purposely want guys to only lick her sweaty smelly soles after she finish working from her long hours work with no washing of her feet allowed 1st.

She Nurse wear those nurses's shoes have no air vent type and somemore she need to walk and stand for long hours and still don't allow the guy to wash her feet 1st before licking. She insist the guy must lick her sweat and feet odour thoroughly

I think she may have some vengeance against sporean men. HAHA
Bro femdom1, if only this PRC nurse wears thigh high / knee high leather boots as part of her nursing attire... I will surely engage her!
Old 31-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
Those latest photos of M. butterfly in collarme...is that M. Butterfly or M Bella?

I saw those photos on that account before m. Butterfly left Spore. There is a new set now
Bro totolim, the latest photos of Mistress Butterfly belong to Mistress Bella. Sadly, Mistress Butterfly has left Sillypore but the good news is Mistress Bella is here to take over her. If only Mistress Butterfly was still around, maybe she can post her pictures of her blood-stained white boots
Old 31-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogeorge View Post
FR for Mistress Maxine (aka Amazingasia)

Just had my first session with Mistress Maxine today and it was the most intense session I had so far. It was even more intense than the one I had with Thai Domina Team.
Bro psychogeorge, glad to hear you had an intense session with Mistress Maxine. I am eagerly waiting for part 3 of your FR!
Old 31-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 0
femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro maskrider, yes I will certainly try Mistress Bella next. I just need to recover fully first...
Bro, I was once told by a Ang Moh SM lover in terms of ball busting/balls kicking fetish , he said the Japs SM mistresses are the best in Asia, don't know true or not?
Old 31-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
NICE_MAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro NICE_MAN, I just upped your points. So Qi Qi is Apple. I think I need to keep track of who is who given their multiple names...
Thanks Bro
Old 31-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
NICE_MAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro totolim, the latest photos of Mistress Butterfly belong to Mistress Bella. Sadly, Mistress Butterfly has left Sillypore but the good news is Mistress Bella is here to take over her. If only Mistress Butterfly was still around, maybe she can post her pictures of her blood-stained white boots
I think the last photo is Ms. Butterfly but the rest is Ms. Bella.

Not try Ms. Bella yet. Will try her one day esp her ice cream fetish. But she look really "Dom".
Old 01-09-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster (B)

femdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to beholdfemdom1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro femdom1, if only this PRC nurse wears thigh high / knee high leather boots as part of her nursing attire... I will surely engage her!
HAHA, Bro, unfortunately, this Liaoning PRC ONLY STRICTLY lets the guy that gives her a pleasant impression to ONLY SMELL/LICK/SUCK her sweaty soles after a long day's work.......and she allows totally NOTHING else.

I ask her that time why she has this pleasure to have guys licking her sweaty feet, she said her 1st PRC boyfriend had a severe foot fetish back in china during her late teens and he often sucked her toes after she played sports wearing sneakers.......hence she developed this conditioned pleaure later on whenever the guy licks her sweaty soles...........
Old 01-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster (B)

Actually I once heard from a doctor he said 90% of all fetishes including foot fetish, bondage fetish, whipping fetish , humilation fetish etc etc are all becos something or some incidents happen to the person's growing up years that cause a conditioned pleasure with this act.........but he said the other 10% are inborn, they are born with this fetish
Old 01-09-2012, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks man... yeah agree with u... i thought there must be a reason.... ar ha
Old 01-09-2012, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
psychogeorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mistress Maxine (aka Amazingasia) Part 3

Mistress Maxine saw that I was enjoying all the different sensations and decided to increase the intensity. She started to stroke my cock harder and faster with the sound still in it. Once again she decided to test my limits and crank the electricity on my nipples much higher. I felt a sudden jolt much like an injection to my nipples. I let out a small groan and Mistress asked if I was ok. I said I could take it for my Mistress. "Good", she said and turned the electricity another notch higher. This time it really felt painful resulting in louder groans. Mistress asked how it felt now. I said that it was painful, hoping that she would ease up. Delighting in my pain, she continued. I told her that it was getting a little too painful for me, but she teased me saying that I knew our secret word. Please, Mistress, I begged her. Mistress told me to say the magic word and she will stop. At this point, the pain was a little too much and I had no choice but to muster up a "Mercy Mistress". She immediately turned the electricity down and said good boy.

Although I was still blindfolded, I'm very sure that Mistress had a wide grin on her face knowing that she managed to get me to beg for mercy. Next, she removed the sound, turned up both vibrators (one on my cock, the other in my ass) and tightened her grip. Her strong grip pressed the vibrator against my cock increasing the sensation. Her skillful hands started stroking my cock faster. Her handjob felt amazing as she teased and rubbed my cock head while stroking the shaft. She was at it for a while, and being so turned on already, it was getting hard to control myself. I told her that I felt like cumming. Her response was a tight slap to my face and her voice became stern, saying that I better not cum without her permission or she will punish me severely. I tried with every cell in my body to fight the urge to cum. This was no ordinary orgasm control session, because Mistress did not relax her stroking. It was purely me trying to obey my Mistress's command. I grit my teeth and endured the incessant teasing and stroking. Fortunately, I managed to weather the storm, but there was more to come...

to be continued...
Old 01-09-2012, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I was once told by a Ang Moh SM lover in terms of ball busting/balls kicking fetish , he said the Japs SM mistresses are the best in Asia, don't know true or not?
Bro femdom1, I once tried a Taiwanese dominatrix who went Japan and should still be in Japan being a dominatrix. Her kicks were strong and accurate and I ached for days after our session. If you were to see her in Japan and with her speaking fluent Japanese, I think you most probably will not be able to tell if she is Japanese or not. I also had the opportunity to engage a Japanese born Mistress who stays in USA and has visited Sillypore twice this year (though I only engaged her on her first trip). These two dominatrix are the closest I ever got to a real Jap SM mistress.

Due to work, I may be required to travel from time to time. During such overseas trips, I am sometimes lucky enough to engage the services of either a dominatrix or street walkers to kick my balls (preferably with thigh high / knee high boots). I have tried European, American and Asian (unfortunately no Japan) ladies and my preference is still Japan.

If you ever go to an overseas sex shop that rents DVDs like I did, do look out for Japanese SM related materials. Comparing the works of these Japanese DVDs versus other countries, you may be shocked by how intense the contents of these Japanese DVDs are. I am a huge fan of Japanese ballbusting and will choose such DVDs over all others.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
HAHA, Bro, unfortunately, this Liaoning PRC ONLY STRICTLY lets the guy that gives her a pleasant impression to ONLY SMELL/LICK/SUCK her sweaty soles after a long day's work.......and she allows totally NOTHING else.

I ask her that time why she has this pleasure to have guys licking her sweaty feet, she said her 1st PRC boyfriend had a severe foot fetish back in china during her late teens and he often sucked her toes after she played sports wearing sneakers.......hence she developed this conditioned pleaure later on whenever the guy licks her sweaty soles...........
Bro femdom1, yes I remember the better sessions I had with some street walkers who told me that their ex-boyfriend had such a ballbusting fetish and thus they are more inclined to my offer of paying them not for sex but for ballbusting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1