The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-05-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Veryex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Hahaha, I wouldn’t say they go back become old hag. Some do make enough money from many of the roberts here. I admit that sometimes i see a hot one, i also will give $100 - $150. Imagine sometimes they score a few robert $300, every week they will take around $1000. Thats like $4k a month. Fresh grad dun even earn that much.
There's many roberts and will continue to have a steady flow of roberts,

But one thing you need to know that some of these roberts 1 month salary is equivalent to many of us annual salary.

It's like going fullerton hotel and you see so many patrons order a $35 chicken rice, they don't even break a sweat. We can always call them roberts, but at the end of the day, they are there to stay.
Old 06-05-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
myfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veryex View Post
There's many roberts and will continue to have a steady flow of roberts,

But one thing you need to know that some of these roberts 1 month salary is equivalent to many of us annual salary.

It's like going fullerton hotel and you see so many patrons order a $35 chicken rice, they don't even break a sweat. We can always call them roberts, but at the end of the day, they are there to stay.
Get to know this FDW from Skout tat want to charge me $150.

Skout i thik alot of maid is there to fish
Old 06-05-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Anyone stayed true to just one DH because she was such a good fuck? I did with mine for more than 2 years because she entertained all my kinks before I ended it once she went back to Indonesia.
Previously I had 2 DH but now only 1

First one: Everytime we meet I will give $100 for 4hrs. Sometimes we would go makan but I make it a point to always makan below $10 each. Early in our r/s I told her we would just meet to fuck and that's it. Whatever she wants she can use the money that me and other bros gave her.

Second one: This one I treat her more like a GF because she's a nice girl. She also never ask me for money but sometimes I would buy her items if it's not too expensive. Because she also treat me nicer I favoured her more.

Conclusion: Between the two, the 2nd one is also younger and prettier. Her English is also better so I find it easier to talk to her. I also stopped contacting the 1st DH and now I'm focusing on the 2nd one. My work schedule also doesn't allow me to have more than one DH lol.

Really don't know how some bros can contact so many DHs

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 06-05-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
myfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyfairlady is a Helpful and Caring Samster
In Skout, look for this person call L. She charges $150. But the way she reply is very haolian. Thik she got alot of people fucking her
Old 07-05-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
jhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Missed her periods.
Currently at the maid agency awaiting placement.
Had no money to buy the pill, so I've successfully impregnated her...
Creampied her twice on 16 April when she was at peak fertility.
Very very green. Basic BBBJ but I made sure she sucked the cum off my cock after I creampied her.
Pushed her head down and swept her hair b

ack while making her deepthroat me....
Massacred her for Round 2 and she surrendered herself for RAW.
She was panting for breath as I ejaculated another full load into her in missionary..
She backed out of Round 3 as her vagina was in pain from the pounding...
Lovely slim body.
Nice nipples to suck...
I am the second guy she's had sex with and will be the father of her baby....
Breathtaking just holding her down and creampieing her, knowing full well she was NOT in her safe period...
Deliberate insemination...
Pregnant still can work here?
Old 07-05-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfairlady View Post
In Skout, look for this person call L. She charges $150. But the way she reply is very haolian. Thik she got alot of people fucking her
Wow public toilet, better be careful.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 883 / Power: 16
kakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to beholdkakaboy123 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone wan exchange maid contact pm me your telegram.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonny View Post
My understand is only S & E pass can. Maids are W pass, cannot.
I am curious maids wanted a serious bf when w pass have more restrictions than other 2 passes.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonny View Post
I have maid who took Postinor before and still got pregnant.
2 creampies...
Old 07-05-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Any bro up her before look like gold digger
Old 07-05-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14638 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Missed her periods.
Currently at the maid agency awaiting placement.
Had no money to buy the pill, so I've successfully impregnated her...
Creampied her twice on 16 April when she was at peak fertility.
Very very green. Basic BBBJ but I made sure she sucked the cum off my cock after I creampied her.
Pushed her head down and swept her hair back while making her deepthroat me....
Massacred her for Round 2 and she surrendered herself for RAW.
She was panting for breath as I ejaculated another full load into her in missionary..
She backed out of Round 3 as her vagina was in pain from the pounding...
Lovely slim body.
Nice nipples to suck...
I am the second guy she's had sex with and will be the father of her baby....
Breathtaking just holding her down and creampieing her, knowing full well she was NOT in her safe period...
Deliberate insemination...
She just contacted me.
Missed her periods.
Due on 3 May 2022.
Wants money to abort...
Another young girl successfully impregnated...
Old 07-05-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 4
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post

Sorry to say but she look like ridhwan from ABTM 🤣
Old 07-05-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice! Just make sure she is not any rider
Old 07-05-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1020 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

After fasting period I met up my DH. As she kept complaining she was tired throughout the week I suggested we go makan then watch movie but after our meal she suggested we go hotel. We took a cab and booked 4hrs.

Long time never go hotel and I really miss her tight pussy! During our rest we just talk and when time to fuck again we make-out and she give me BJ. After hotel we went to have dinner before sending her home. As I reached for my wallet she paid for cab. We got out and she wanted to make-out so we went to nearby bench that was also in a dark area. After make-out I made sure she went up before going home.

This DH is a keeper lah. So far never tell me buy anything expensive. At most ask me buy shampoo and items below $30. Everytime I wanted to buy her clothes, watch or bag which cost below $100 she would decline. She would also tell me to use condom because scared pregnant. Sometimes she will cook for me so I would go to nearby bus stop at her place (I know where she stay) to collect the food. Really giving me the full GFE sia

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 07-05-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Durian24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post

Yes, she only want to spend time with Chinese bros, if not rich or don't spend much she will ignore.

Act rich can already, I spend $200 for hotel, meal and many creampie before I bid her farewell.

Not really worth in my opinion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1