The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-12-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I think I will strive to visit all the ang pais in 2019.

So beside Ai La, who else are considered ang pai?
Old 31-12-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Orh...

See how ba I somehow prefer a full massage session than a FJ session..

Went to back to FJ mode a few times recently but didn't find the overall experience as fulfilling as a normal massage session..
Understand bro. Cos, all of us know see ML more value for money, the sensual some massage and use that full hour plus minus compare to FL, just touch and go kinda feel empty right.
Lately i too didnt go FL now cos dun see any appealing ones to me plus u know, touch n go kinda empty there.
Also, there seems to be a sudden surge of MLs now in SLG so just pick and choose when $$ is there lor.
Old 31-12-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosh View Post
Am I that fella
Bro also depend on you leh to advise her to revise her pricing.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 31-12-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I think I will strive to visit all the ang pais in 2019.

So beside Ai La, who else are considered ang pai?

Carol lor.
Old 31-12-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Curiosity got the better of me...

https://sglonelyguys.info/zi-han-massage/
As CSIed by a bro some time ago, different services are listed on different sites

Location is discreet and quiet; same as someone fairly well reviewed
Probably out of the way for many but I’ll say it’s 1 of my fave location
She is quite a hygiene freak so cleanliness is assured

She was in the grey tank dress as shown in her photo with her hair tied up so not the luscious flowy look depicted
Still a very pleasant face with no blemishes
Wore a push-up so she looked better clothed than unclothed (if you get what I mean)
She’s quite a short girl and slim and tight body so SYT lovers will like
Credit for minimal editing of photos

Not comfortable with FJ so opted for massage
It was passable and nothing fantastic
Sensual was uncomfortable for me; the sounds she make somehow just not my thing

Overall, she is eye candy but priced too high
She has her rationale for pricing the way she did and has no plans to adjust despite me giving her some friendly pointers
She will probably get a lot more business in the 110-120 range but she’s adamant on her pricing

RTM: no because too expensive for what you’re getting

For context, I have tried FJ couple of times ($120 traumatising, $150 not bad) and she seems priced fairly in this aspect considering her overall package
Note that she has quite a few limitations though

I reckon her stay will end prematurely for various reasons and current situation

Curiosity proved costly but hopefully this saves some bros money

MR for Baby SLG
https://sglonelyguys.info/baby-massage/

I just had to... really wanted to experience what S-series was about and to benchmark against the S-series wannabe I tried

First up, I truly think Baby is not about to lower her price at all. So those hoping for that will likely miss out

Secondly, she is streets ahead of Zihan and I mean really really much better (I paid same price for both)
When it comes to current pricing, is Baby worth $30 (or 25%) more than Zihan? Yes she is. Not talking about worth $150 or not but relative context wise

Ok back to MR proper
I do not like the location at all but it is unlikely it will change

Looks: Donna still my perfect 10 but Baby runs her close, like really really close. Donna is the demure goddess and Baby would be the hot girlfriend. A prettier version of Ai from E-wellness for those who know. She’s slim and petite so boob lovers may feel differently. She also possess that sass that Lucky exudes
High on GFE and no signs of restraint or awkwardness.

She will shower with you for Bros who like it

Massage: considering the 1st impressions, I had not expected it at all. Her hands pack some serious strength and her massage was more than decent. It wasn’t very long but it was certainly not the run her fingers over your back kind

I’m not too good at rating sensual but let’s just say this was 1 of my most memorable in my noob days of chionging.

For what she’s offering, Baby is rightfully priced above all her competitors. Sadly, if she is not worth $150; then many can also be said to be not worth the $120 they’re asking for. That’s the context of the current market
Also, she has more wanting to make booking than she’s willing to accept so it’s unlikely price will fall at all

RTM: between more visits to more MLs or less visits but visit Baby, I have to say I’m leaning towards the latter at this point

*thought this MR would never be published cos RTC but seems I was mistaken
**i placed this MR against the one I did on Zihan for proper context

And now I know what is S-series

Last edited by Vardy; 31-12-2018 at 06:46 AM.
Old 31-12-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Carol lor.
Thinking of Ai La's milky smooth skin now...
Old 31-12-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MR for Baby SLG

I just had to... really wanted to experience what S-series was about and to benchmark against the S-series wannabe I tried

First up, I truly think Baby is not about to lower her price at all. So those hoping for that will likely miss out

Secondly, she is streets ahead of Zihan and I mean really really much better (I paid same price for both)
When it comes to current pricing, is Baby worth $30 (or 25%) more than Zihan? Yes she is. Not talking about worth $150 or not but relative context wise

Ok back to MR proper
I do not like the location at all but it is unlikely it will change

Looks: Donna still my perfect 10 but Baby runs her close, like really really close. Donna is the demure goddess and Baby would be the hot girlfriend. A prettier version of Ai from E-wellness for those who know. She’s slim and petite so boob lovers may feel differently. She also possess that sass that Lucky exudes
High on GFE and no signs of restraint or awkwardness.

She will shower with you for Bros who like it

Massage: considering the 1st impressions, I had not expected it at all. Her hands pack some serious strength and her massage was more than decent. It wasn’t very long but it was certainly not the run her fingers over your back kind

I’m not too good at rating sensual but let’s just say this was 1 of my most memorable in my noob days of chionging.

For what she’s offering, Baby is rightfully priced above all her competitors. Sadly, if she is not worth $150; then many can also be said to be not worth the $120 they’re asking for. That’s the context of the current market
Also, she has more wanting to make booking than she’s willing to accept so it’s unlikely price will fall at all

RTM: between more visits to more MLs or less visits but visit Baby, I have to say I’m leaning towards the latter at this point

*thought this MR would never be published cos RTC but seems I was mistaken

BOOKING BABY NOW.

Old 31-12-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Understand bro. Cos, all of us know see ML more value for money, the sensual some massage and use that full hour plus minus compare to FL, just touch and go kinda feel empty right.
Lately i too didnt go FL now cos dun see any appealing ones to me plus u know, touch n go kinda empty there.
Also, there seems to be a sudden surge of MLs now in SLG so just pick and choose when $$ is there lor.
Ya bro initially was fun la but as I transitioned to the ML scene I found the latter more fulfilling and value for $...

Old 31-12-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Kns future S-series girls may start at $150 in the near future...

Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Carol lor.
aimee, paris etc
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Thinking of Ai La's milky smooth skin now...
Never tried Ai La, already blacklist her cos she nvr reply to me.
But i can say Carol's sensual and initiative far exceeds Ai La's. And Carol's massage to me was quite good too.
Maybe she lose out on looks but service wise id say Carol beats her hands down by large margin.
Old 31-12-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya bro initially was fun la but as I transitioned to the ML scene I found the latter more fulfilling and value for $...
Agreed bro plus if itchy, i think its much better to go to cat 150 geylang than the current FLs now. But all in all, go ML more satisfying even if there is no full offered, if have bonus lar.
Old 31-12-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
aimee, paris etc
Aimee considered AP over here arh?

He already say he dun like Adele’s kawaii looks haha..

Old 31-12-2018, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kns future S-series girls may start at $150 in the near future...
Well actually I have tried 3 S-series and 1 wannabe
Only 1 can be said to be truly in that Cat

So i think the market will still be discerning
Even Zihan no choice have to lower price

You can try asking high but if you don’t have it, you don’t have it
Not something you can just slap a price on
Old 31-12-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well actually I have tried 3 S-series and 1 wannabe
Only 1 can be said to be truly in that Cat

So i think the market will still be discerning
Even Zihan no choice have to lower price

You can try asking high but if you don’t have it you don’t have it
Not something you can just slap a price on
Well, I think your MR will pique the curiosity many bros here ba to jump the gun on her haha..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1