The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-12-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Yes. Trying to book asap. If not either the ML leave prematurely or become too hot to book.
Just do it.
Old 31-12-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
fortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone managed to book xuanxuan from slg?
Is she still working?

No response from her for 2 days
Old 31-12-2018, 08:01 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Eh. Waited till 330am, still dun see Baby relisted on slg
Eh u really camp on SLG website?

Seriously.... no wonder u guys can get all the MLs to reply...

Fast finger fast SMS the moment they are listed...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 31-12-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
She FL bro, tried her b4. Young student here to earn money. Guess now she on red ar so do massage.
bro, who you refering? thks
Old 31-12-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Eh u really camp on SLG website?

Seriously.... no wonder u guys can get all the MLs to reply...

Fast finger fast SMS the moment they are listed...
Bro I night shit lah.... Free browse here and there to keep awake lahhahahah
Old 31-12-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
bro, who you refering? thks
http://www.tsrjooxx.net/girl.php?id=2869
Old 31-12-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Truthful MR for Ba-Mei

https://sglonelyguys.info/ba-mei-massage/

Looks: 7.5 (pretty, more appealing when clothed than naked)
Body: 6.5 (slim, some blemishes on skin, not face, I miss chizi’s toned, perfect skin)
Some bro need to suggest her to shave armpit hair though. I paiseh to say it to her. Haha.
Massage: 7 (ok ok lo, it’s good that she spend less time here n more time on sensual)
Cat bath: 9 (awesome, seriously awesome)
BBBJ: 9 (not a fan of BBBJ but that day, her cat bath made me just follow her flow rather than mine. No teeth, intense n really a skill she is proud of)
Overall: scores magnificently in service, above average in looks, but lose in body complexion. Figure is not bad though.
Old 31-12-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thks Bro.

any bro try her b4, was browsing but cannot find any frs on her.
https://sglonelyguys.info/ek-massage/
Old 31-12-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
What do I have to do to make the addr a link to click on?
Old 31-12-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Seriously? S-series? Haha.

It's getting worse than I thought. Now slap on unnecessary insignia in front.

Good job guys, good job.
That is why I feel the scene is getting haywire for us as customers.

FLs are crossing over the MLs platform more and more, because they see their jiemei sustaining under the $120 basic service (with option to upsell). If Baby also sustain at $150, rest assured other chio FLs will also follow the formula. The truth is when it comes to FLs, lookers of Baby category is not uncommon. Soon pure MLs will try their luck to push up the price too.

Maybe some bros feel this is a good development, since this makes those FLs previously listing FJ at $180-200 now accessible to us bros, but the truth is the service they provide are just what other MLs provide at much lesser rates. Better not "promote" them too much till they feel they attained celebrity status, we already see what happened to Ai la, upped price but services wise those whom patronise her will know best whether she is $120 worthy.

Like what some bros said a month ago, this is probably a good time to take a hiatus for those getting a bit fatigue with this market. Will observe from the sidelines for now, happy cheonging bros 🍻
Old 31-12-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Having visited both, I too am of the opinion Ning Xia > Chi Zi
Experience was really good with Ning Xia but something just didn't cut it for Chi Zi for me even after rtm.

I simply wrote it off as a lack of chemistry for Chi Zi and moved along. She isn't bad, just buey gam.
Chizi’s body is solid. I have not met Ningxia before but her last pic (in sports bra) made her seemed a little big-boned n not so petite type? Is that true?
Old 31-12-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
Chizi’s body is solid. I have not met Ningxia before but her last pic (in sports bra) made her seemed a little big-boned n not so petite type? Is that true?
pettie . Damn nice to cuddle
Old 31-12-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
She has probably lost weight compared to her photo
Don’t feel that she is big boned
Old 31-12-2018, 09:00 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro I night shit lah.... Free browse here and there to keep awake lahhahahah
No wonder lah..

Btw which carol are u all talking about earlier?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 31-12-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
That is why I feel the scene is getting haywire for us as customers.

FLs are crossing over the MLs platform more and more, because they see their jiemei sustaining under the $120 basic service (with option to upsell). If Baby also sustain at $150, rest assured other chio FLs will also follow the formula. The truth is when it comes to FLs, lookers of Baby category is not uncommon. Soon pure MLs will try their luck to push up the price too.

Maybe some bros feel this is a good development, since this makes those FLs previously listing FJ at $180-200 now accessible to us bros, but the truth is the service they provide are just what other MLs provide at much lesser rates. Better not "promote" them too much till they feel they attained celebrity status, we already see what happened to Ai la, upped price but services wise those whom patronise her will know best whether she is $120 worthy.

Like what some bros said a month ago, this is probably a good time to take a hiatus for those getting a bit fatigue with this market. Will observe from the sidelines for now, happy cheonging bros 🍻

Two queries:-

Firstly, is it the case that because they are FLs in another platform that they will have next to zero restriction and uninhibited playability?

Secondly, wonder if these S-series will provide the full 60-min service or adopt the FL SOP of "shoot and it's over".

If full 60-min, and near zero restrictions, then it might make some sense to pay a premium for beauties like Baby, who is incredibly attractive and sexy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1