The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2006, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Wilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Gal Dada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01
I am stuck with this job and cannot change job with this age now. But managed to win some cash from 4D lately and will be meeting bro Wilf to try out the new kueh kueh... hehehe....
Sh.......later he jealous cos he's in a galaxy far far away..........

Anyway happy to hear abt ur $D winning............This Kueh Dada is "finger licking good".........
Old 14-03-2006, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Can i miss the crowd........???
Old 14-03-2006, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner
Can i miss the crowd........???
No!
Ta boleh!
不可以!
Bay Sai!
Mu Tak!

And don't tell me 有强奸,没有强迫 cos if i dun 强迫 u to go, i'll 强奸 u......
Old 14-03-2006, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilf

And don't tell me 有强奸,没有强迫 cos if i dun 强迫 u to go, i'll 强奸 u......
In tat case i can dun go since u say u nvr force me,kekeke ok i wash white white wait 4 u fuckin horny SYT killer "BRO" of mine
Old 14-03-2006, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner
i wash white white wait 4 u fuckin horny SYT killer "BRO" of mine
Ya ya....I will buy 1 BIG tub of planta specially for you.........Then I can save up the $150 and give other bros a makan treat.......

Better make sure u go "Mu...........我的皮骨好痛 .......Mu........又好爽.......Mu......Mu........大力一点. .........Mu........" u fucking 牛郎 (cow-lover) bro of mine..........
Old 14-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Samster

Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

BRO glstunner,

Better go watch ur cow on ch5 now and learn how to moan like her........Then 2moro i more shiok mah...........

Bwahaha..............
Old 14-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01
Well bro Jang,

I am stuck with this job and cannot change job with this age now. But managed to win some cash from 4D lately and will be meeting bro Wilf to try out the new kueh kueh... hehehe....

Cheers!
zyxel
Bro Zyxel,

Good news on the 4D!! Look forward to your always detailed report on the new "kueh kueh" heheheh

Actually, I am surprised that there are not more reports on her in here. Usually a new girl gets multiple reports. With the number of guys who are going for her currently, you would think.....

Regards

Jang
Old 14-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Samster

Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sh.......later he jealous cos he's in a galaxy far far away..........

Anyway happy to hear abt ur $D winning............This Kueh Dada is "finger licking good".........
hehehe cannot be jealous lah...must control and meditate. All will be well!!

Tahan....
Jang
Old 15-03-2006, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang5556
hehehe cannot be jealous lah...must control and meditate. All will be well!!

Tahan....
Jang
Bro, dun tahan and lun so much hor............later got interal injury..........
Old 15-03-2006, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, dun tahan and lun so much hor............later got interal injury..........
Bro, tahan the mind not to be jealous...not tahan anything else..no injuries no worries. Here many opportunities to use the "light saber"...

regards

Jang
Old 15-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, tahan the mind not to be jealous...not tahan anything else..no injuries no worries. Here many opportunities to use the "light saber"...
Not tahan not to think about devouring Keuh Dada meh..........

So your "light saber" very powerful liao loh........Then must spar with other Jedi or "Dark Forces" mah........
Old 15-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not tahan not to think about devouring Keuh Dada meh..........

So your "light saber" very powerful liao loh........Then must spar with other Jedi or "Dark Forces" mah........
No lah, have to admit that Dad is not the one I am thinking of...more CK...the original dark lord!!

My light saber being well use...currently by my one and only master. No plans on other dark lords. This one keeps me pretty busy
Old 16-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
FR on Dada

Date of visit: 16 Mar 2006
Place of happening: 1612 (Tommy's place - HQ)
Gal: Dada

Dada is 24 years young. She is ok in looks, not stunning but ok. She has nice soft big titts of about 36C, but is bit droopy. She has very nice butt, I like!! Her pussy is lagi better. Well shaved around her hole and leaving a patch at the top for the cow to eat. Her pussy is slight puffy type and no protuding lips. One more thing is that it is TIGHT!!

In the room, she slowly took off her short skirt and I could see her nice butt with the g-string. Wah lan eh... my dick already hardened.

In the shower, she tried her best to make it shiok for me. She washed me up and stood behind me and stretched her hand from behind and between my legs and then stroked my dick. It was shiok, but not long enough (not my dick, but the duration). After the shower, we sdried ourselves and I laid facing up on the bed.

She slowly crawled up from my feet up and started licking and sucking and painting my legs, then tummy and then my ears. Her soft titts brushing my already hard dick on the way. She is still not very experienced in the service and had to pause to recall what is next. It was ok for me as I am not demanding in service. I am the service provider!! She did BBBJ and was not bad at all. Slow and wet.

She asked me if I want AR and I turned around in doggie and waited. She moved in and licked my balls, my dick, slurped on the hard wet dick and her hand tickling my butt and asshole, and the feeling was sensational. She did some AR, and BBBJ. After that I got up and complimented her effort, and she was happy.

I knelt in front of her and we frenched. She was letting herself go. I was carressing her butt and she shivered. Then she laid down and I started my servicing on her. I licked and sucked her nipples. She was very sensitive there. She quivering uncontrollably. She was struggling to control herself. Then I moved slowly down south. I spread open her pussy lips and could see the fresh abalone, red and glisterning with wetness. I licked her clit softly. She was moaning and struggling again. I lifted her legs high to give me better view and access to her sweet abalone. Then I turned her sideways and AR her. She was almost screaming, and quivering. Her eyes closed and her head dug back againt the pillow. I slowly moved to 69 with me on top and she BBBJ again while I licked her pussy. She was moaning and could not BBBJ properly. Then I turned back to face her and attacked her nipples again. She was quivering again. I tried to insert my finger inside her pussy hole, and was very tight. I had to push in slowly. She did not resist, but was moaning and moaning.

After few more minutes, I got up and told her to put the condom. She was a bit lost already. Looking for the CD. Then she found it and put it BBBJ me somemore and then put it on with her mouth. Then she laid down and I slowly inserted my hard dick into the pussy hole. Wah lan eh... so tight. I had to do it slowly. Sure cum fast if moved fast. She was gasping for air, and moaning louder. I pumped her slowly in missionary. Then I turned her sideways with me still on top and pumped her slowly and hard. She was maoning louder. She liked it as I get deeper inside. She was gyrating her hip and and almost screaming. Then she gasped and said she was cumming. She got faster in gyrating and then she cummed. I stopped and asked if she wanted to rest. She smiled and said no need. Then I turned her to doggie position and pumped her harder. I could hear the wetness in her pussy hole now. She was screaming now. I pumped faster and faster and then I finally cummed. She laid flat on the mattress as I was still on top of her, and dick still inside. Then I slowly removed my semi-hard dick and could hear the 'pop' sound as it was real wet inside. She got the tissue and wrapped it on my dick and went for the shower first. After that an ending shower. Before we left, she asked for a hug and a kiss from me.

Overall a very good session for me.

My ratings: (in my opinion)
Looks: 6.5/10 (ok)
Body: 7.5/10 (nice butt and big titts, but slight droopy, 36C)
Pussy: 8/10 (well trimmed around the hole leaving a patch above the hole, fresh and tight)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good and wet)
AR: 6.5/10 (not much but ok)
FJ: 8.5/10 (very responsive, treat her like lover and she will respond as GF)
Fingering: Yes
Frenching: Yes

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 16-03-2006, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Went to HQ finally after had some spare cash. Had Dada, as described in the earlier post.

Met bro Wilf, nice to meet you bro. Also met some old pals there, like cuntking and glstunner.

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 16-03-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
My light saber being well use...currently by my one and only master. No plans on other dark lords. This one keeps me pretty busy
Good and happy for u bro.........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1