The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-01-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtecz View Post
Thanks bro for helping to reply.
As usual pics from SLG quite a fair bit of meitu xx, so discount the pics ya?
Sure, I'll keep that in mind, but man does she look kawaii there with her twintails.

Hope to experience that rape feeling you mentioned.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Found time to visit 4 ladies this week.

Lucky (MP)
Primarily a FL so not really valid. Dropped her due to her bad time management and risky location.

Baby (SLG)
Really pretty face, can see took a lot of effort to make up. Helped to shower and think I enjoyed the massage most out of the 4 but it was too short. As some already mentioned whole session took 30mins and following 20 mins just resting on the bed together.
Her body reminded me of one of the LTD seasons ML, think Autumn? Not for boobs lovers - think small B?, a bit droopy with an inverted nipple.
Location was the reason why I dropped Anxin in the first place. Car park too narrow, crowded lobby and the atmosphere in the room just didn't feel right. They like to have loud TV in the background that was just too distracting.
As comparison If I am to choose who to rtm in this location I'd choose Anxin.

CoCo (SBC)
Pleasant looking, her wechat photos are not enhanced so pretty accurate just that face is not as sharp. Not the slim slender type but not plump either.
Massage had a lot of strength, one of the hardest I had in a while but is the pressing type and I prefer kneading. Asked beforehand 1 or 2xHJ. Roaming signal seemed limited.
Location is good with ample parking.

As I decided to reduce my visits to MP, thought that Baby or CoCo locations can be a good alternative to an area T MP.

Mango (SLG)
RTM visit and will RTM again. Though limited in terms of sensual, I like her body, massage was not my fav but really complete. Very comfortable session.

She leaving in slightly more than a week so after she leaves will focus my visits mostly on Yuer.
Bro which one?
coco(sbc) mean?
Old 05-01-2019, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heelturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Missed out on the chance to experience the greatness of Donna and Chi Zhi before they rtc, so when a bro mentioned Mango is leaving soon, I knew I had to fast hand fast leg before I regret.

Texted her in the morning for a 1.5hr slot so that I can enjoy her massage based on good reviews, but only a one hour session gum my timing, so just took it.

Her location is near a relatively famous local electrical appliance shop, and the initial directions she gave is very near her actual address, unlike maybe Carol or Aini where you have to walk a bit for safety reasons.

Cut to the chase, Mango bears a slight resemblance to Carol, though when I started to talk about it she said she is quite sick of hearing it. Like what most bros have mentioned, her massage is pretty good for a ML, but HJ is very mechanical. Out of respect for her discomfort when I tried to fondle with her breasts, there was more cuddling lah.

Overall, Mango has pretty good looks and a nice body, though I do find her breast to be a bit too big for her frame. Bros looking for high sensual and playability should skip this one though.

One more thing, she mentioned she should be leaving next Sat, and she plans to delist from the site this Sun. Bros who wish to try should also fast hand fast leg like me.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Try Lan Lan https://sglonelyguys.info/lan-lan-massage/

Many have given the fair review. I just going to give mine.

Looks 7/10 discount a bit but it's her in the pic
Figure 9/10 slim with b+ to c
Massage 7/10 not her fault as I am into those hard massage
Sensual 10/10 she really want to build up the momentum before letting you out. I choose 2 times and she still put in that effort. You get to experience a lot from her. You need to try to know

Easy to can't with her. She maintain high level of hygience. She is moving to a new place soon as mentioned where it will be more accessible. Worth the try.

Rtm yes!
Old 05-01-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Try Lan Lan https://sglonelyguys.info/lan-lan-massage/

Many have given the fair review. I just going to give mine.

Looks 7/10 discount a bit but it's her in the pic
Figure 9/10 slim with b+ to c
Massage 7/10 not her fault as I am into those hard massage
Sensual 10/10 she really want to build up the momentum before letting you out. I choose 2 times and she still put in that effort. You get to experience a lot from her. You need to try to know

Easy to can't with her. She maintain high level of hygience. She is moving to a new place soon as mentioned where it will be more accessible. Worth the try.

Rtm yes!
Bro, she seems about late 20s, early 30s?
Old 05-01-2019, 07:39 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldoeri View Post
Just had a session with Laura.

She reminds me of moon from bro haonan (2010 era) in terms of looks but more plump. She also aims to please, very service oriented. I like!

Her boobs are very beautiful and big! Can't keep my hands off them... Haha.

Didn't realise she's a former ye fang student... So coincident.. No wonder her jg and massage not bad...

I think I'd rate her up there with carol in terms of service. Kept going without complaining for my second shot and insisted I Cum..

I will rtm.
Which Laura? U got the link?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-01-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
still talking abt baby.lol? her fj ad gone
bk to 150 bbbj hj
talked abt location only ,the whole geylang is hot bed.no?
so easy to catch the fish but ml still all over these hot beds .
wats the point , if av really wants to catch, hide where also no use.

not happy dun pay 150/220 ...rant so much for wat lol spend the time write mr for yr best ml better
Sbf is either a ranting or white knight forum? Which category do you belong?
Old 05-01-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
coz she fully book....no time to go out eat....
dun say until she so cham.
Trying to act pitiful to prey on unassuming white knight....lol.

They worked so hard to serve us and they ought to be treated by princess
Old 05-01-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 17
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Which Laura? U got the link?
https://sglonelyguys.info/laura-massage/
Old 05-01-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 17
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just noticed I kenna zap from people saying I keep promoting haonan. Jeesus christ. I don't punt in sg as much anymore and I don't even know. I'm just reminiscing the good times I had ages ago.

Oh well zap all you like bah I'm just providing truthful fr
Old 05-01-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 24
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldoeri View Post
she is GOOD

had an enjoyable session with her last month

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
LouisV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLouisV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Those bros that tried Laura,

Jus base on look n figure, do u think she look like those sexy OL in cbd or auntie that u dont want to have 2nd look.

I think she will look quite good if make up n dress well. Haha...
Old 05-01-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Sbf is either a ranting or white knight forum? Which category do you belong?
I belong to the speak the truth category
Old 05-01-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisV View Post
Those bros that tried Laura,

Jus base on look n figure, do u think she look like those sexy OL in cbd or auntie that u dont want to have 2nd look.

I think she will look quite good if make up n dress well. Haha...
She has the devoted mistress look.
Old 05-01-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Is Angela back? Saw her listing up on an unsponsored site
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1