The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-01-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4074 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Got so easy to know who you are ? MlL so smart ?
MIL = mother in law?
Old 06-01-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Massgae In-Demand Lady
Old 06-01-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ge Ge's also at $120.
i booked an appt with her.hope i did not kenna a miss
Old 06-01-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
name liao sometimes the ML can know who is he and give him a bad review making it harder for him to book MLs in the future..

that is the sad state of the ML scene now
that's what happened to me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
So in short doesn’t mean that if you have bad records you cannot get girls.

So let’s be truthful and don’t worry abt record.
it certainly didnt apply to me. some good ones will reply say i got bad reviews (from posting poor reviews), so they reject my booking.
most....just dun reply after checking the DB.
i know coz after i sms, a few moments later i start to get various website sms.
Old 06-01-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
For those bros who are fearful that after giving negative MR or reject a ML who are different from their adv you are in trouble
Let me shares my own encounters with you.

Over the last 2 years I rejected 2 to 3 MLs where they are either fake photo or very different from the adv. it was all on the girls data base and it reflected negatively.
But I n the positive note, I visited MLs less nowadays which I save a lots of money 💰.cos now those fake photo girl or poor service girls with no confidence won’t take me
Of course I still visit ML. And the best part is that most of the girls that I visited even knowing my poor records and willing to take me , it’s shows that, they are confident of themselves that I won’t reject on the spot, (most of the girls told me, they kn my poor records) Hahaha so end up my positive hit rate are higher.
So in short doesn’t mean that if you have bad records you cannot get girls.

So let’s be truthful and don’t worry abt record.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
that's what happened to me now.

it certainly didnt apply to me. some good ones will reply say i got bad reviews (from posting poor reviews), so they reject my booking.
most....just dun reply after checking the DB.
i know coz after i sms, a few moments later i start to get various website sms.
I think it depends a lot of what kind of "bad" records they put. If is like the kind , always aeroplane, threaten to call police and not pay up after session, not pay up etc... then it will be hard no matter how confident the girl is cos they would rather not take such risks.

If is the kind where just bad experience during session like body odor, bad breath, etc that kind would be still ok.
Old 06-01-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
i booked an appt with her.hope i did not kenna a miss
MR for her please.

Who knows she could turn out to be Mint’s successor.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-01-2019, 06:27 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlietan View Post
Is it the Norm for ML to charge $120 nowadays? I see many unknown ML charging this kind of prices. Tried one yesterday, she said is market rate.
Now so much $120 in market and it seems to be the norm.

$100 mostly non looker and $110 is not quite there as well.

Hope my fav doesn't increase her pricing since mass market pricing at $120 now!?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 06-01-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Now so much $120 in market and it seems to be the norm.

$100 mostly non looker and $110 is not quite there as well.

Hope my fav doesn't increase her pricing since mass market pricing at $120 now!?
Adele @ $130?!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 12
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A question to post to all bros

now that lots of ML are offering BBBJ, would you risk yourself of std to get BBBJ?

I Have always select my MLs based on HJ. but more and more attractive MLs are offering BBBJ, which gives me some concern to chiong them for massage.

How do u all play safe?
Old 06-01-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post
A question to post to all bros

now that lots of ML are offering BBBJ, would you risk yourself of std to get BBBJ?

I Have always select my MLs based on HJ. but more and more attractive MLs are offering BBBJ, which gives me some concern to chiong them for massage.

How do u all play safe?
Just have a rubber prepared and that will save you some trouble. Use it when you see that the hygiene conditions not good, no mouthwash, dirty bin.

Or simply opt for no BJ if you want to skip the risk. BBBJ might be more enjoyable but there will be risks. Only with a good BBBJ (and good hygiene) then I will risk it.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Why summer pricing increase from 110 to 120 now when she return?
Old 06-01-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Going to experience tomorrow AI La's non-expressive and mechanical ways again.

Let's see if she is different this time round.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Why summer pricing increase from 110 to 120 now when she return?
Long ago bro
You’ve been absent
Old 06-01-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Sooner or later all increased to 130 , cny rate
Old 06-01-2019, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 9
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Adele @ $130?!
10% inflation haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1