The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 19
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up LS Back To School Student Production Presents: "VERLENE" (School Uniform Avail)

LS UNIVERSITY PRESENTS: PRETTY, CUTE & YOUNG SCHOOLGAL - "VERLENE"

Filing a well deserved but short FR on behalf of my friend who went for VERLENE yesterday…

while I went for another girl whose name I dun wanna recall… who does not have anything worth mentioning… other than being “a waste of time & resources”…

Okay… enough of the ranting… back to the FR for VERLENE… The PRETTY & CUTE Schoolgirl as recounted to me by my lucky friend who got her instead of me.

VERLENE is a VERY PRETTY, CUTE & YOUNG schoolgirl who opened the door with a beautiful smile… She was dressed in her school uniform and she served me a total of 3 glasses of water during my entire slot with her. We exchanged some small talk, she helped to undress me and thoughtfully hang my clothes up neatly…

I slowly unbuttoned her blouse… removed her skirt… unhooked her bra… slid her panty down… ran my hands all over her SMOOTH body… caressed her light PINK inverted nipples… aroused her until her nipples protruded out… massaged her pussy lips… until it was moist… and I was half erect… and she led me for a bath…

VERLENE has commendable bathing skills which is clearly evident despite her young age. She aroused me during the bath and even used her b00bs to give me a relaxing massage.

After shower, VERLENE started to give me a short catbath followed by a BBBJ… I wanted to penetrate her and soon… it was caps on and she climbed on top of me and slowly slid my cock into her pussy… THIS GAL CAN GYRATE !!! She was a YOUNG, PRETTY & CUTE Cowgirl riding me furiously and she was getting wetter by the second !!! Looking at her… feeling her smooth skin… hearing the sound of her wetness… shooting my load... feeling my dick going limp… she was still riding me relentlessly… I surrender… I asked her to stop… I got her off me… WOW !!! IT WAS GREAT !!!

After hitting the showers again, we continued our small talk and found out that she is here to make some bucks during her school holiday. I teased her about her b00bs and she told me that she was considering on getting a b00bjob… I dissuaded her and told her that she already has a very proportionate body… Soon the seduction started again… and the entire cycle repeated all over… I decided to go for 2 rounds of FJ as I personally feel that her BBBJ has lots of room for improvement.

Looks: 9/10 PRETTY, SMOOTH SKIN, YOUTHFUL & CUTE !!!
Boobs: 6/10 A-cup, PINK inverted nipples which protrude out when stimulated
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 8/10 WET WET WET !!! GYRATE likes U-Gallop !!!
GFE/SERVICE: 8/10

My friend wishes to THANK YOU Bro LS for letting him graze on YOUNG grass !!!
Old 13-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LS Back To School Student Production Presents: "VERLENE" (School Uniform Avail)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
LS UNIVERSITY PRESENTS: PRETTY, CUTE & YOUNG SCHOOLGAL - "VERLENE"

Filing a well deserved but short FR on behalf of my friend who went for VERLENE yesterday…

Looks: 9/10 PRETTY, SMOOTH SKIN, YOUTHFUL & CUTE !!!
Boobs: 6/10 A-cup, PINK inverted nipples which protrude out when stimulated
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 8/10 WET WET WET !!! GYRATE likes U-Gallop !!!
GFE/SERVICE: 8/10

My friend wishes to THANK YOU Bro LS for letting him graze on YOUNG grass !!!
Thanks to Grandmaster Dexblu's Friend for the support and Grandmaster for helping to pen this FR !!!

LS
Old 13-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LS Back To School Student Production Presents : My "VERLENE" ( School Uniform Ava

LS
Old 13-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Samster

Re: LS Back To School Student Production Presents : My "VERLENE" ( School Uniform Ava

UPS !!!

LS
Old 14-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Samster

Awaiting for more FRs...

LS
Old 14-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

VERLENE
20yo,1.57m,
33'24'34
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM
(School Uniform Available)

Click Here For School Gal "VERLENE" Pics = > http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...LENE_Front.jpg

*** Sms or PM me for slots ***
Old 14-02-2009, 04:17 PM
Samster

LS
Old 14-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster

UPsszzz !!!

LS
Old 15-02-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

Awaiting for more FRs...

LS
Old 15-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

VERLENE
20yo,1.57m,
33'24'34
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM

Click Here For School Gal "VERLENE" Pics = > http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...LENE_Front.jpg

Old 15-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Samster

LS
Old 16-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

UPS !!!

LS
Old 16-02-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

Awaiting more FRs...

LS
Old 16-02-2009, 08:13 PM
Samster

VERLENE
20yo,1.57m,
33'24'34
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM

Old 17-02-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

LS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1