The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 5
zerodeaths deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzerodeaths deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Turning my teenage bully into my personal sex slave

I tried to frame it like I was 'giving up my butt virginity'
Old 11-07-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1572 / Power: 8
boiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the support bros…will write an update when there’s time, sorry been quite busy and haven’t come on much
Old 11-07-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

boiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant futureboiboi97 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodeaths View Post
I tried to frame it like I was 'giving up my butt virginity'
Give chance la bro…didn’t know how else to phrase it :/
Old 11-07-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bkm123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need more update bro but goodluck for your work
Old Yesterday, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 12
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of

Don't worry bro, I know how it feel like to gotnotime to write stories before. Please continue to write when you got time, but don't keep us waiting for too long please.
Old Yesterday, 01:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zedpika1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue its a really nice story
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
StormySurprise deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStormySurprise deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good work bro please continue
Old Yesterday, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 5
ravenmia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyravenmia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for next ep
Old Today, 05:39 AM
Samster

Sometimes I feel like I regret my chionging experiences…whether it’s in sg or the us..because some fls… they are so fucking wild in bed, especially this Korean FL I had the luck to chance upon when I was visiting the east coast. Service levels unimaginable to the point that when she fully kc-ed me and I fell head over heels for her I just couldn’t believe how lucky I was to be bonking her for free every time she was in the area. She was down for everything and I must have tried everything with her. For looks ref imagine Julie tan with huge knockers and not the Changi airport runway we are used to here…

She spoilt me so hard that years after it’s hard to not compare my partners with her. When it came to non commercial FLs and actual girls I had to work hard and graft…probably no one comes as close as Yasmine… sure she wasn’t down for everything 100%, but she was so accommodating and loving that if we didn’t have our fundamental difference I believe our chemistry would have worked it out. Eventually we separated because of a clash in our beliefs and I believe there were feelings involved but I don’t hold any grudges against her…she gave me some of the best fucks of my life that I felt were pretty organic.

So anyway back to the story, Y wanted to try rimming me that night even though she had never tried anything like it. Meanwhile I had my experiences from d1/3/l so I already knew how it was going to be. Unfortunately we were both so drunk by the end of the ceremony that we just made out drunkenly and I ended up fingering her to orgasm. She sucked my dick in the bathroom until I came and even though we went back to hers that night we were so exhausted we had no action until the next day, by then which she also wasn’t feeling too adventurous. But lucky for me, as I said she was lowkey a bit of the jealous type, so when she found out I was on a date she immediately came over to my room (she had a spare key) and thank God I didn’t bring my date home because that would have been awkward as fuck.

I returned to my room in a semi sober state, and immediately my housemate informed me that Y was in my room waiting for me. Strangely enough this would have gotten me excited but I was pretty inebriated, so I stumbled into the bathroom without acknowledging her in my room. Lucky enough for my oblivious ass, Y was sober as fuck (she had started drinking at 9 pm with my alcohol and fell asleep) and she detected I was in the bathroom and decided to come in fully clad in lingerie, it may as well have been a bikini at that point. Seeing her full C/Ds bursting out of her tight white bra, I immediately snapped out of whatever drunken stupor I was in and went straight to attack her tits. Fuck if only she was lactating. I don’t even think I fully washed up, we quickly proceeded back to my bed.

“Oh B let’s try it now” Y moaned in the middle of me fingering her tight brown pussy while she basically laid down her mouth on my chest. We were so comfortable with each other at this point already that I could fully trust her with my body. I jokingly thought she was going to peg me, but what happened next was the best AR of my life that wasn’t from a fl. she slowly moved her tongue from my balls to my ass, and swirled and licked around until she hit the spot that forced me to surrender with my moans. Growing more satisfied with herself, she started taunting me by asking if my date was as hot as her. Fuck no; she’s truly a fucking Arabian Queen! She licked her lips with glee as she proceeded to engulf my dick with her mouth and continued death gripping my ballsack with her silky fingers. Fuck! This felt so fucking good, I wanted to fuck her right now.

I was feeling adventurous as fuck. After drilling her in missionary for about 15 minutes, I sensed she was really wet.

“Yasmine dear, give it all up for me”
“Ah what t f do you want”
“I want all your holes”

She could hardly believe it. I don’t know whether she was feeling incredulous by my audacity or just straight up horny, but there and then she spread her butt out for my eyes only and I proceeded to try and expand it. She managed to take some medication which helped her to relieve the pain and gape slightly more but I also think she took the HIV shit (her body count may have been higher than I previously anticipated) I think it’s called prep or something.

Anyway her hole was fucking tight and she told me she gave up her anal virginity for me. It feltnfucking good man, that she had prepared this hard for it and surrendered it to me. But I’m not really an ass guy and I finished her in doggy in front of my bathroom mirror. Fuck I would really like to impregnate her; she had such good genes.

Y would continue to be my consistent fuck buddy for a while longer. Unfortunately I would have to drop her when Emily demanded we be exclusive. But that’s a story for another time…
Old Today, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8822 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story bro, support

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1