The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
j0n`_8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Braless in Public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Usually, almost all mainstream women, young & old, wear their bras when they are out in public e.g. like those travelling in buses, MRT etc ...But ..Yes !! ...one can find those few who wld not wear their bras & sometimes even their panties out ..mainly to tease their B/fs...to be notti once in a while for some special reasons wif their man...or for very, very short trips to relative's or neighbour's house next door or to nearby shops just downstairs their blk...tats why when guys happen to see a gal not wearing her bra or panties in public, they get all so excited ...cos its rare to know or see a gal not wearing either one or both her underwear when out of their homes..

But tink gals more often go pantiless than braless...cos being pantiless is not so easily detectable than going braless...w/o a bra, their 2 sharp, perky tits can protrude quite obviously to the view of the pple around them ...so far havn't seen any tat is braless or pantiless...
Totally agree with you on this. My GF also told me I can go pantyless for you but always must have bra on.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
For_fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Usually, almost all mainstream women, young & old, wear their bras when they are out in public e.g. like those travelling in buses, MRT etc ...But ..Yes !! ...one can find those few who wld not wear their bras & sometimes even their panties out ..mainly to tease their B/fs...to be notti once in a while for some special reasons wif their man...or for very, very short trips to relative's or neighbour's house next door or to nearby shops just downstairs their blk...tats why when guys happen to see a gal not wearing her bra or panties in public, they get all so excited ...cos its rare to know or see a gal not wearing either one or both her underwear when out of their homes..
bros,

I am in China now and have 1 fb and working on another 1.

current fb - in summer, she does not wear a bra (even going to work). She is very hot. But she is only A cup, so no big deal.

potential fb - she said depending on her dress, sometimes she does not wear 1. She is a B/ C cup.. I am still working on her.

regards
Old 09-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1655 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloworld11 View Post
This one happened recently. Was at my gf house and going home. While walking to e lift to I saw one her sexy milf neighbour walk out throw thrash. She was wearing one shorts and a white cotton T with no bra. Nipples very obviously protruding from what I guess was a c cup. When she caught me staring still give me a little smirk. Too bad gf came out later to say bye then everything end liao. How I wish to up her lol
nice sia......

telegram:
Old 09-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
big_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbig_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
Bra-less, you look here, some even panty-less

http://$$$$$$$.com/3n2bu4e
Watch out this guy. The bloody site on top is a phishing site.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 15
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

Here's my contribution, my OC does not like the feeling of not wearing bra or panties to work/ outing/ shopping, she says no sense of security & afraid she 'auntie visit'. Sometimes after 'betting' she lose LL have to go pantless or she wear dress cannot wear bra but eventually she will put on a nipple-stick or nude bra.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 22
madprick is a glorious beacon of lightmadprick is a glorious beacon of lightmadprick is a glorious beacon of lightmadprick is a glorious beacon of lightmadprick is a glorious beacon of lightmadprick is a glorious beacon of light

Mine doesn't like going without panties. She says singapore too humid and sticky.

She has gone out braless a few times on Orchard Road and get stares from Men and Women!
Old 10-10-2011, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
AnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnotherJackAss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I remember when i was working in paya labar, I always get to see this ang mo lady on the bus on my way to work. Think she sending her kids to some child care and the timing just right. She never wear any bra. there was once some one keep staring. She got pissed and commented "Yes I'm not wearing a bra. Stop staring." Damn cool. That didnt stop the guy anyway.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
OxDemonKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seeing the bra or panty is much easier than naked nipples or pussy
Old 10-10-2011, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
chatabtmygak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have made my gf travel braless...although she was cup A, she told me many people had a good look at her pointed nipple...
Old 10-10-2011, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This happens recently, we were at East coast lazing around with the kids.
Wife was wearing a spagetti top with pads type. Out of the blue, I guess my little one was thirsty, she just pulled down wife top and suckle. Some people saw it but doesn't create a ripple as I guess Singapore society are getting liberal especially for mothers to feed in public.

A young couple even offered the bench to wifey for her to sit down and feed my kid.

Normally she will cover up with a large napkin buy this time round was too impromptu.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBeautiful View Post
Why is it we guys always look at the girl's chest first?

I find it amusing, even myself. When a girl walk past, i view her chest first, unknowingly
I don't I look at face first . Then whatever else that catches my attention next...
Old 10-10-2011, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
iluvmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just go to tanglin mall and great world city. u will see quite a no. of braless st and milf, majority foreigners walking ard the braless. i personally saw one syt mix blood buying stuff at tanglin mall and when she bend down, i saw the two pink nipples
Old 10-10-2011, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 16
sonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I guess it's not so uncommon for ladies to go out bra-less these days. Most who do will put on a nipple tape. My wife goes out bra-less quite frequently on weekends. And if she's in a notti mood, she will go commando. That really drives me crazy and we'll usually have a good session when we get home.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
nonpareil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will get my FB to remove her bra halfway thru dinner or some drinks in the pub. She will go into the toilet to remove it and then walk back to the table inviting stares along the way. Make me feel very randy.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 15
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJackAss View Post
I remember when i was working in paya labar, I always get to see this ang mo lady on the bus on my way to work. Think she sending her kids to some child care and the timing just right. She never wear any bra. there was once some one keep staring. She got pissed and commented "Yes I'm not wearing a bra. Stop staring." Damn cool. That didnt stop the guy anyway.
Ok is this LADY near City Plaza, i saw her there very often. Many lau tiko ah paks will view her then she will say saomething like that.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1