The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2004, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
pandadee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypandadee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
He already said cannot say more liao you still want a FR from him? Try it out yourself lah.
Old 07-01-2004, 03:54 PM
dragon8866

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
I tried Xue Er. Definately not pretty or peh peh koot koot like you mentioned leh. Sounds like Auntie too.

one Body scrub place that i used to frequent is Da Fu Lai along Joo Chiat Road...
think the price is reasonable, call to find out...
T:63483609. i cant remember already...

Try Xue-er, my FR is below......
The moment I saw her (cos I asked lady boss to recommend top quality)..... I think she is the most chio PDMM...
peh peh koot koot!! (fair and smooth!!) with a kind of shy smile...
The type of girl whereby if you go hard on her, she will commit suicide!!
and she does not look so old to be PDMM... maybe say 27-28?? with very sweet voice....

Anyway, during the first session, I was pretty obedient, dun really dare to auto-roam... my favourite part is always when she do the body-scrub.... with my body facing up, covering my didi in a towel.... she would move her hands up my inner thigh area with the scrub... wow.... my didi would always start to jump up and she would giggle... then i would say " Dun neglect my didi leh..."
then she giggles before she rub some scrub on the balls and didi.... as she does this, i tried my luck by stroking her nice bum...
it is firm u know?? and she always wears tight pants... think not g-string but normal panty though...
as it is not a skirt, my patience ran out... then i would sit-up and stroke her breasts from outside her top... but cos she has quite small boobs, i gotta roam my hands behind... slide under her top... and unhook her bra in one movement... then i stroke her tits and nipples to get maximum effect...

While i am doing all these, i am chatting that she too pretty to be in this line... so i guess she did not try to move away... in fact i kept asking her i feel so tempted to rape her on the spot and she just smilingly declined... which i respected her decision...
and she auto mode... did a HJ and after i Cummed... she wiped for me... and i go for a shower...

well.... for that, i paid her $30 though i think market rate might be $50 but she is very nice, never insisted...
so i carried on for few visits... never really bother to bring her out since i got family commitments lah...

Nowadays, I dun bother going back... one main reason is cos its such a turn off... to use the public shower which is one miserable cubicle and to wash away the mini scrub beads... But I will never forget those enjoyable sessions i had with her...

So bros, maybe u guys can check her out... she is shy yet friendly... no stuck up attitude...
think i should recommend her to work in HC and be her regular...
Old 08-01-2004, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Body Scrub

Quote:
Originally posted by segar3
Any Massage Centres that provide body Scrub? Whats the price (BS+Massage?)

Thanks Bros.
Used to go to AT at Hindoo Road for massage and body scrub.
They have young Malay, Indian and Chinese girls doing the massage and scrub. Use to get a young girl nextdoor look named Jan to do the massage and scrub. Her massage and body scrub is okay only but her sexy massage is very good. Her face is just like the girl at the base of Sam's homepage "above Contact Sam"
Today got the boss, Lillian to do the massage and scrub.
Wow, her massage, JG and body scrub is superb and I really enjoyed it should say one of the best I have experienced.
Damaged done with Jan, 40/- for a hour massage and extra 10/- for body scrub.
With the experienced boss Lillian need to pay additional 10/-
Bro. Segar you should give it a try and post a FR
Cheers.
Old 09-01-2004, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Body Scrub

hi bro where is this AT u mentioned???

where is Hindoo road huh???

can enlighten me
thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by Idoru
Used to go to AT at Hindoo Road for massage and body scrub.
They have young Malay, Indian and Chinese girls doing the massage and scrub. Use to get a young girl nextdoor look named Jan to do the massage and scrub. Her massage and body scrub is okay only but her sexy massage is very good. Her face is just like the girl at the base of Sam's homepage "above Contact Sam"
Today got the boss, Lillian to do the massage and scrub.
Wow, her massage, JG and body scrub is superb and I really enjoyed it should say one of the best I have experienced.
Damaged done with Jan, 40/- for a hour massage and extra 10/- for body scrub.
With the experienced boss Lillian need to pay additional 10/-
Bro. Segar you should give it a try and post a FR
Cheers.
Old 09-01-2004, 08:56 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Body Scrub

Quote:
Originally posted by eternity
hi bro where is this AT u mentioned???

where is Hindoo road huh???

can enlighten me
thanks
No problem, Hindoo Road is opposite Broadway Hotel (Serangoon Road) It is a one way street from Jalan Besar and the HC is on the right before reaching the junction of Serangoon Road There is public car park besibe the building and parking no problem at all
Cheers
Old 09-01-2004, 11:53 AM
partyanimal

I Used to go up to Spring Aroma . Tried tis girl Hui Zi. Actually tht day no mood to do anything. jus wanna massage as I happe to passed by. So She intro the Milk massage. Her look is as good as the goat milk she used on my body. the feeling is wonderful as her complexion was equivalently white. Then when she asked me to tuen around. tht where all the fabulous and wonderful feeling comes........... instead of the milk comes out from my bro..........the milk went inside teh bro thru the skin.......... and the milk massage is not ex.........actually I paid additon of $10 ... so cold hand plus warm milk plus quiet enviro made the soaking real happenin............. started auto roam as i really bui ta han her look and cold hands......she clasped my didi with two hands and ruba it so gently and it is not HJ yet............ its the skills that she do .............

look - 9/10
Massage - 6/10
RTD - Yes (100%)
Damaged - $40+$20+$10
Old 10-01-2004, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE]Originally posted by partyanimal
[B]I Used to go up to Spring Aroma . Tried tis girl Hui Zi.

hi bro...where is this spring aroma???

and thanks idoru for telling me where hindoo road is...
Old 12-01-2004, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Cybernerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
where is this spring aroma? somemore look rated at 9/10? die die must try but where?
Old 12-01-2004, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
IloveBusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by partyanimal
I Used to go up to Spring Aroma . Tried tis girl Hui Zi. Actually tht day no mood to do anything. jus wanna massage as I happe to passed by. So She intro the Milk massage. Her look is as good as the goat milk she used on my body. the feeling is wonderful as her complexion was equivalently white. Then when she asked me to tuen around. tht where all the fabulous and wonderful feeling comes........... instead of the milk comes out from my bro..........the milk went inside teh bro thru the skin.......... and the milk massage is not ex.........actually I paid additon of $10 ... so cold hand plus warm milk plus quiet enviro made the soaking real happenin............. started auto roam as i really bui ta han her look and cold hands......she clasped my didi with two hands and ruba it so gently and it is not HJ yet............ its the skills that she do .............

look - 9/10
Massage - 6/10
RTD - Yes (100%)
Damaged - $40+$20+$10
Wow! bro damn solid FR leh, look - 9/10 damaged $70 cum...with special! <care to share where the location of dis Spring Aroma>???

Thank U hor..................
Old 12-01-2004, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
avshare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Body Scrub

No problem, Hindoo Road is opposite Broadway Hotel (Serangoon Road) It is a one way street from Jalan Besar and the HC is on the right before reaching the junction of Serangoon Road There is public car park besibe the building and parking no problem at all
Cheers

Hello brother Idoru,

Is the name of the shop "Ayurvita Therapy" ?
Old 13-01-2004, 01:27 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Body Scrub

Quote:
Originally posted by avshare
Cheers

Hello brother Idoru,

Is the name of the shop "Ayurvita Therapy" ?
Yes, that is the name, it slips my mind because it is a bit hard for me to pronounce.
Cheers
Old 13-01-2004, 02:35 PM
chakkara

Quote:

look - 9/10
Massage - 6/10
RTD - Yes (100%)
Damaged - $40+$20+$10
Hello brother, is this the Spring at Ang Mo Kio or the one at Appolo Centre.
Old 13-01-2004, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
posh_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

look - 9/10
Massage - 6/10
RTD - Yes (100%)
Damaged - $40+$20+$10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Bro,

why do u need to pay so much?
Old 15-01-2004, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Cybernerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
can some kind soul tell me where is this spring aroma? Search high and low still cannot find. I want to try this Hui Zi and do a detail FR.........
Old 15-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
IloveBusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy

My frenz, U're not the onli 1 asking where the hell is this spring aroma

Look at the earlier post to <partyanimal> but veri disappointed till now no response from partyanimal whatsoever???

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1