The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone had overseas fling with colleagues or business partners?

Macc, not everyday is sunday and not everytime will hit jackpot and boh taichi. Just watch fatal attractions and maybe you will get it off your head after that. Remember, cha boh tend to be strongly emotional before the sex, after the sex gets sticky because they want an extra haven for their emotions. Be careful.
Old 15-04-2005, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 21
coleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of lightcoleman28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcandyman
she turned ard and said thank u, i was still stone fm the effects of alcohol but tat image shocked me...hehe...she leave behind her namecard in sgp...
What happened next? or then?
Old 17-04-2005, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
Ignite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macc
That's exactly what is troubling me. Do I wanna take the risk and lead a double or lock the feelings I have for her inside my heart and suffer in silence. What a dilemma!
Why should it be a double life? Ask yourself:
1. Why did you marry your wife?
2. Are you having regrets?
3. Are you willing to forsake your current marriage and HOPE this one works out?
4. Are you sure she is willing to go the distance with you? (Do not say - I believe she is - YOU MUST BE 100% SURE she is willing to leave her hubby for you)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macc
To make matter worse, come weekend, we'll be having dinner with our Boss and as usual I'll be sending her home after that. Not so sure if I could control myself after the eating and drinking session and cross over the line as I really cannot be 100% sure how she feels about me.

If I cross the line and make a pass on her, I reckon it would be OK if our feelings are mutual but it would be very awkward for both of us if she only treat me as a friend and doen't want to fall deeper into a relationship abyss.
Why make life difficult for yourself? Why get tied up with emotions? I've attained "enlightenment" already..... and what I've learnt is - If you are already happily attached/married, then FnF (Fuck & Forget).

If you are sending her home, just tell her - "It's unbelievable that a person like you could exist in my life. You know, between you and my wife, both of you are equally great. I don't deny that I am very attracted to you. If I were to make a pass at you, would you back away?" - then give your naughtiest, cheekiest smile to her, and see her reaction.

If she laughs and smiles back and doesn't give any negative body language or negative remarks, then pls.. FnF her, and move on...

Life's too short to get confused with emotions.
Old 17-04-2005, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
gogg3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite
Life's too short to get confused with emotions.
I concur in that.

My Video contributions in SBF
My Video Contributions in SBF (current)
Old 17-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
oh well, since every1 shares their exp, i juz tot maybe i share mine few yrs back...
she turned ard and said thank u, i was still stone fm the effects of alcohol but tat image shocked me...hehe...she leave behind her namecard in sgp...
There better be a part 2 ....
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 17-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
ADNMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone had overseas fling with colleagues or business partners?

I went overseas with my female colleagues a few times (in my present and earlier jobs). They act to be more closer during these trips. But I draw the line there. My policy is not to get into emotional relationship with any female colleague as it would inevitably effect the work efficiency.
Secondly, if I enter into an inimate relationship while in overseas, I may feel like continuing it after we return also (human weakness) leading to considerable anxieties. I sincerely feel that there is no need to be in that situation. So, I would avoid being intimate with female colleagues whether here or overseas.
Old 17-04-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Macc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all bros invaluable advise and comments. After considering all the advises from all bros here I'd made up my mind and stay clear of this emotional stress.

I reckon it's best for both of us to stay status quo and remain as colleagues and friends before things get out of hands and jeopardise both our families.

Thank you bros.....
Old 17-04-2005, 01:30 PM
sgcandyman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

cont
after mi came bk frm trip, i rec a call fm her asking for a drink, wth, i said ok and then we both met up at last x the somerset bar in westin htl. we drank happily n chat abt wat happen during the trip n blah blah...
i was again high n cldn't really drive so she auto bk a rm at westin 4 mi 2 rest..
part of mi thking now ho seh liao, can get a free f*** but part of mi oso was thking nah better dun fall into KC trap..
aniwaes, nothing much happen coz i was dead beat n she slept wif me in d rm for abt an hr before she left..
d next day, tried to called her n wan to thank her and she onli said the rm was paid for u can leave d key wif the reception..hangup...

i guess tat was d end of it...
Old 17-04-2005, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
gogg3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah, liddat so sudden mans. and she pay for the room too?

hmm, wat if she wanted something to happen that nite and thats the reason to book the room??

My Video contributions in SBF
My Video Contributions in SBF (current)
Old 18-04-2005, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 22
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
cont

i guess tat was d end of it...
Bloody lame ... putting both parts together & I still dun see a F in it all, much less a FLING.
Like another read of Walter Mitty.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 18-04-2005, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
romaleouf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was some years ago, actually, the last Century, if you don't mind me saying so. I was working as a market development manager for the Korean market. It is a bit long, so please bear with me, or scroll down to skip the intro.

Was required to go on business trips to Seoul almost once a month. Got to know my counterpart in Korea, who happen to be a young Korean lady by the name of Kim Eun Mi, she spoke good English and was also my interpretor and guide and only one who kept me company throughout.

As you know, Koreans will exclude female staff when going for entertainment, hence while we went drinking in the Noraeban and Business Club, Eun Mi, or Nelly is what she was known to me, would never be allowed to go with us.

Koreans are an extreme people, when they work, I remember clocking 28 hours one stretch to complete a development plan with those guys, they really "seow on-the-bolah" but when they play, all hell breaks loose. That is why they end up stone drunk, throwing glasses, even punching their superiors. As for action in the KTV or Noraeban rooms, that is for another FR.

Back to Nelly, she would always be there the next morning ready for work, despite many a times my hangover is usually the first thing she nurses instead of work. The company had a Bizotel thing rented, meaning the office and hotel was at the same place, well, at least my office, because the Korean side had theirs in a famous building.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, FR is to tedious to write. After a couple of months, we started an affair. It lasted for the six month duration when I was taking care of Korea. The company helped to break it up but ending my involvement in Korea.

Would actually liked to continue the relationship, but then again, that is life... I still remember going to Korea a few more times and meeting Nelly, got together for old time's sake, had fun, but the last time, she told me she got married, hence end of story.
Old 18-04-2005, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
nismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romaleouf
Would actually liked to continue the relationship, but then again, that is life... I still remember going to Korea a few more times and meeting Nelly, got together for old time's sake, had fun, but the last time, she told me she got married, hence end of story.
Bro good work...... a bit like watching Korean series leh.....
Old 18-04-2005, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Bro Romaleouf, must be a Bae Yong Jun or Jang Dong Gun look alike.
Old 18-04-2005, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 20
LeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to behold

Damn!!! Hoping for some juicy story but end up with only a hard dick in my hand and no story to whack it with...
Old 18-04-2005, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
nismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynismo88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123
Bro Romaleouf, must be a Bae Yong Jun or Jang Dong Gun look alike.
Maybe leh.... who knows.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1