The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2024, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is WeChat nearby feature blocked for foreigners in China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykee View Post
how about HK and macau???
I had not tested the feature at these 2 places recently.
Will remember to do so if I am there in the future.

Any info from other readers?
Old 20-09-2024, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
Janson is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJanson is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJanson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123999 View Post
Hello anyone here can teach me how to post a picture?

click on load pics, choose file, than select upload.
Old 20-09-2024, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
Janson is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJanson is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJanson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post

About what you mentioned above, the WeChat payment and transfer of money was working after I asked a friend to verify her name on my account and link her bank ATM card to my account.
After the link is successful, we delete her card from my account again.
However recently, WeChat ask to upload her IC.
If you link someone else's account to your wechat, and you use wechat pay, that person will very likely receive a call from wechat/bank/public security to verify your identity and confirm its a known person and link.
Its what happened to my friend.
In the end, just made an bank account for convenience and used my friend's address.
Old Yesterday, 12:20 AM
Samster

Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

#8 - A 40+ year old MILF who came to the USA to learn about operating a massage parlor.
She was staying in a hotel and I helped bring her to the bank as she didn't drive. She bought me a checked Ralph Laurent shirt to return the favor.
But the fuck with her is really disappointing.
She doesn't do any foreplay and just stroke me hard, cap me and start fucking even when she is very dry.
It was not enjoyable at all and I deleted her right after my first session with her.

Update - No too much update to the above, because she wasn't beautiful and not an interesting chat as well.
She said she owned a small hotel or restaurant before.
Divorced and has a grown up son.
Looks a bit aunty, meaty but not fat (normal middle-age woman shape), soft C cups.

Only had 1 session with her at the hotel she was staying at.
The only thing I remembered clearly is that the session was so disappointing, the moment, I stepped out of her room, I pulled out my phone and deleted her!

Sometimes I think, I am a very bad person....
Old Yesterday, 01:29 AM
Samster

9) Another MILF, 31 with a 3 years old daughter. She lives close to my house.
We chatted for some months and I invited her to come to my house for a coffee.
On the first visit, she brought some fruits along and her daughter.
We drank coffee and chatted and I showed her around the house.
Then I brought some toys out and played with her daughter.
While her daughter was playing, I got very close to her and smelled her hair, then licked her ear-lobe and neck. She said don't, the kid is around.
I stopped a while but later moved behind her and grind her butt.
Then, while seated on the carpet floor with her daughter playing in front of us, I lifted her skirt and caressed her pussy on the outside, then slipped my fingers under her panties.
Oh! She was really very wet and I rubbed her clitoris and she was like melting away, couldn't sit straight.
Then I inserted a finger and rubbed her on the inside and she was moaning uncontrollably. Her daughter was looking at her feeling puzzled.
We did not continue further as the environment was not conducive.
After that, she told me not to do this in the future else she won't be my friend.

The second visit to my house, she brought me home cooked lunch and we ate and chatted.
Again, she had to bring her daughter because she was too young for school and there is no one to take care of her.
We did not do anything during the second visit.

Then, her daughter is attending pre-school and she has about 3 hours of free time during the day and she is also attending English classes.
I sensed the timing is right and suggested she skip class during one of the day and come visit me.
She actually did and it was the first time we were alone without her daughter.
We did not talked about sex before she visited, but I guess we both understood that this is a meet to fuck.

Again, I offered her a coffee and we chatted a bit.
I was thinking how to get her to go up to the bedroom when she said she wanted to look around the house again.
So, I brought her upstairs to look around and while in the bedroom, I hugged her and we kissed and french.
Then I carried her onto the bed and went on to have a session with her.
I did post in another thread that while doing her missionary, she cum and I suddenly felt no sensation on my penis as she was so wet and must have cum hard.
I have to really pump her hard and fast after that so I could cum.
After that, I check the bed sheets and found quite a few wet spots.

We continue to chat for the next months, but she suddenly deleted me from her contact.

Elaborate - the above which were written many years ago capture most of the details.
The most memorable was that while I was pumping her in missionary, she suddenly came and I felt like I was "fucking air"! Totally no frictional feeling on the dick at all.
I have never experienced anything like this till today.
Maybe she squirted? But I didn't see it happening.
Of course when I pulled out, my dick and balls were very wet.
That day, I had an absorbent medical under-pad placed under her, so I could see some wet patches, but don't know if that was a lot?

Her husband runs a renovation material company and is not a romantic person, nor someone who seduces and do foreplay before sex, she said.
After our first session, I was travelling within the States. We text and she said don't know why she likes sex so much.
But soon after, she deleted and blocked me.

I mentioned before that because it is a small Chinese community here, I actually added her best friend (Jessie) and sister-in-law (Sammi) also.
How do I know? I found out from the pictures they posted on their moments.

Sammi works in the renovation material company owned by his husband.
I actually chatted her up and had her in my apartment.
She is not beautiful but has a nice rack.
I decided to try my attack protocol anyway.
She resisted and said no, not on the first meeting.
So, I just ignored her because it is not worth my time and effort.

Jessie is beautiful from the pictures in her moments. I tried a few times to ask her out for coffee.
However, I saw her once at the local Asian supermarket with her young daughter.
Her face is beautiful, but the shape of her head from the side looks strange (out of proportion), and has a little hunched back. - I decided to give it a pass.
At that time, I still didn't know WeChat moments very well.
Once, I saw her posting of a comment in Jessie's WeChat moments and I asked her if she knows Jessie too? - It was a mistake.
So she knew I added Jessie too and said 男人都喜欢美女
From then on, I know that I should never comment on anyone's moments, because your common friends will be able to see those comments.

Oh, I actually know another of their common friends, named Zhang Mei Jia.
The were all from the same hometown region of 广西

Some months after she deleted and blocked me, I saw from the pictures in Jessie's moment that she might be pregnant?
I wasn't very sure because she was seated at the dining table with her daughter.
I know what you guys are thinking - No, I don't think it's mine. - I used a condom.
Another few years passed and I saw from Jessie's moments that indeed, she has another son.

I miss her as we only had 1 session and I wanted to experience her super wetness again, but there is no way of contacting her as she had blocked me.
Then I remember knowing her address.
I post a letter to he home with my WeChat QR code and the words 你知道我在等你吗?
She added and texted me after receiving the letter. - Scolded me 你要害死我呀?
I said that she deleted me and I don't know if she is doing alright and all that BS....
She said that means she doesn't want to friend me anymore.
So, I just apologized and left it that way and she didn't delete me.

A few years later, when I was moving house, I text her again and asked if she wanted to come look at furniture I wanted to give away?
She came and we had coffee and talked.
I asked why she deleted me? - She felt bad having cheated on her husband.
I tried my attack protocol and she resisted with a firm NO!
So, that is the end of our relationship.

I had not texted her since 3 years....
Should I try again?

Update - Haha, Yesterday I sent her a text after writing the above.
Nothing much happened as this is just to get connected again.
She is now working as a Shopper for Instacart (similar to Grab delivery) after sending her kids to school. So this is a very flexible job for her.
I mentioned about there being no Asian supermarket close to my house and I should download and explore the App.
She said she could buy for me and send to my house if I live closer to her. She could be my personal shopper - just send her a list (don't need to use the App) and she will buy and bring to my house.
Too bad, I had moved since the past few years and now lived about 80km (1 hour highway driving) from her house.
Anyway, great to reconnect and will take it easy with her....

Last edited by Neoguri; Yesterday at 11:10 PM. Reason: Added updates from yesterday
Old Today, 12:02 AM
Samster

#10 - A 35 year old Teacher who came here to teach Chinese as part of the China-USA cultural exchange program.
The first meet, we just have coffee and chatted in a public library.
Found out that her exchange program is ending in a few months and she will be returning to China.
The second meet, I invited her to coffee at my house and she came.
We chatted over coffee and touched her hair and smell her hair telling her it smells good and if she used perfume?
Then I hugged her which she returned the hug too.
I proceed to lick her ear-lobes and neck and she immediately started to moan.
I knew that I got her, but continued to lick and nibble around her neck and ears to get her really hot.
Then I carried her into the bedroom and onto the bed which gave her no chance to resist.
I proceed with more kissing around the neck and ears. She won't allow me to kiss her lips.
Then unbuckle her bra, rubbed her breast and nipples, nibbled on her nipples and worked my way south.
She was a bit wet when I touched her pussy and I continue to rubbed her G-spot and licked her clitoris.
When she is all naked and wet, I put on the cap and finished her off in missionary position.

When she was all done and showered, she came out of the bedroom and was really shy, covering her face.
She said how did we move so fast from just chat friends to having sex?
She didn't expect this at all because we did not talk about sex or intimate stuff at all during our chat.

Elaborate - The first meeting was at a cafe in the town central near her place.
We chatted and soon, the cafe was closing so we had to move to another location.
There is a public library nearby so we went there, but sat at a table along the corridor so we could talk.

So, it was time to charm her and I know educated PRCs like gentle and well mannered and knowledgeable man (from my experience)
But I never try to impress anyone - just be myself, and I just happen to be a such a person.
You will see from my future post that many teachers seems to like me!

We just talked and she showed me pictures of the school kids and the work she had done with them.
I noticed they made origami, so I took some paper and made a few cranes, ball, camera. - She was very impressed and took pictures and posted on her moments.

The second meeting was just as described in the beginning of this post.
Just want to add, while licking her and rubbing her G-spot, I thought the wavy texture on the inside felt a little different from other women. - there seem to be 2 strips with a slight parting in the middle. It is also somewhat rougher?

She was very shy after the deed and asked, "are westerners so open and have sex so easily?"
I think she was totally caught by surprise by my attack protocol which escalated at each step and didn't give her time to react.

We met a third time just before she had to return to China as her 2 years contract is up.
I picked her up at her house and on the way back to my house, we stopped at an open field overlooking the mountains. It's a very beautiful scenery.
I hold her hand, hugged and behaved like a couple. - I know PRC women like that because they don't get this with PRC men.

After that, we went back to my apartment to hang-out and I made my move on her again.
Half-way through my protocol as I was pulling down her underwear, she said she cannot as she is having menses.
But I continue to rub her pussy over her underwear till she cum.

As I sent her home, we were in the car outside her house and we continued talking for some time.
I sang her a Chinese song and she recorded it using her phone.
She had returned to her hometown in 黑龙江 and we are still in contact.

Take note of this Chinese exchange teacher and the house she lives in. - it is related to #23 whom I will post in the future....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1