The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
bananalegbonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Story] My affair with teacher

Nice , camping for more
Old 03-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xhhl88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping for more
Old 04-06-2013, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great stuff
Old 06-06-2013, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
father82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A month later is the School swimming gala.I registered as both competitors and workers because extra marks will be given to students who participated in sports event or help organize it. My duty was to station at the entrance/exit of staff changing-showering room to prevent students from using it.Every workers were given the run-down of swimming Gala. I quickly turn to the page ' Teacher event'. K participate the event. I wonder what would be her outfit.Bikini?

The day arrived.I took bus to the pool. When I was waiting for bus,I glanced that K was at the bus stop. I approached her and chat with her.She was living at the same block of my building.She was in a white Polo shirt and a white mini shirt.I can even see her pink bra under her Polo. Both of us board the crowded bus and we stood closely.I was at her back. I could place my sight no where except her Polo.

contin later
Old 06-06-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 15
badboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to allbadboy89 is a name known to all

ep1 jump to ep3
Old 07-06-2013, 06:18 PM
Samster

Sorry bros, post in wrong order
now in correct order.
Red colours means new or moved parts

First of all,I have to apologize for my poor English because I am not Singaporean.I hope the grammatical mistakes will not make reading this short story uncomfortable.

Start of story
I have been noticing my teacher since she (let's call her K) start her job at the school I attend when I was Sec3.She was a fresh graduate that time,22 year old, 160cm tall, but with a pair of 36G breast. Many of my classmate were interested. Unfortunately, she was assigned to teach Sec1 and 2. It didn't matter since I always like to have sex with young women, I always wait for these chances.

I promoted to Sec 4 next year,and was elected the class monitor.With the amendment inside the school, K became our history Teacher. As history was an elective subject in my school, the class were 20 ppl during hist period.With the role of class monitor, teachers often ordered me to do this or that, like an assistant for them.

One day, the chances came.
At the beginning of period, K found out she forgot the class marked assignment and her pencil case at the staff room,she asked me to pick them for her. She told me that the pencil case was in her hand bag.So I proceed to the staff room and did what I was told.I started to search through her bag and I thought the case was there.But when I took it out,it wasn't a case but a dildo! I was shocked and quickly took out my camera to record it. Later I also found out a box of unused condoms.I guess she has 'part time' after her teacher work..Finally I placed her cas on the assignment.

When I went back, she was teaching and she asked why I spend 10 mins for a case and assignment. I lied to her with the excuse that I went to toilet. After I discovered the special hobby of my busty teacher, I have always wanted to blackmail her.

The school swimming gala would be held just a month later then the beginning of new school year, I participate every year though I am not good at swimming the last to arrive. With the score award program, students who are helpers in sports events can get extra marks in sports sub daily marks. I register as both player and worker.

A month later is the School swimming gala. I registered as both competitors and workers because extra marks will be given to students who participated in sports event or help organize it. My duty was to station at the entrance/exit of staff changing-showering room to prevent students from using it.Every workers were given the run-down of swimming Gala. I quickly turn to the page ' Teacher event'. K participate the event. I wonder what would be her outfit. Bikini?

The day arrived. I took bus to the pool. When I was waiting for bus, I glanced that K was at the bus stop. I approached her and chat with her. She was living at the same block of my building. She was in a white Polo shirt and a white mini shirt. I can even see her pink bra under her Polo. Both of us board the crowded bus and we stood closely. I was at her back. I could place my sight nowhere except her Polo. When I made a clear view to her Polo, it was not a bra. Instead a top bikini. Now, I would like to know did she wear bottom of bikini or she went commando?
The time for my duty was after lunch till the end.Quickly, I realise that it include the period of event 30: 200 m free style for women (final). Since I study in boys' school, women must be teachers la.The list of players were also posted next to duty list, the busty teacher were one of 4 players. The plan started to initial in my mind...
Before lunch were heats for women 200m.16 female complete for 8 places in final. Many mates shout for K, obviously for her pair of 36G. She managed to the 8th place. The pool was closed during 1-hour long lunch. I saw K was only in her bikini and flip flop.
'Ms K, don't u need to get change?' I asked.
‘Thanks for your offer but no need la.Coz later I get wet again ma. ‘She replied.
Upon her reply, I got erotic.
I quickly finished my lunch and back to pool for preparation. I entered and lock the teachers’ changing room, where 8 females put their belongings there. I opened the bag of K to see what is inside. In her bag, there were a bottle of lotion, shampoo and towel. No panty or bra! I also noted her IC,which her birthday is today. Since I also study bio, I counted that the day was ovulation for her.

It was 3pm now.
'The last event, 200m women free style is going to start. There are 4 competitors who are Miss K, Miss X and....' Everybody was in their house T shirt and Pe shorts, cheering loudly.
For me, I was only in my wet swimmer trunk because of hot weather.

The event began. At First, Ms K (the busty) was the fastest in 50m,but she faced difficulties when changing direction(maybe her boobs block her?) and she fell behind by others. She was slower than the Champion in 30s finally.

After the match, teachers go shower and changing one by one because the area of staff changing rm is small. Miss K was last one to go and start my plan at that time.

I cut off the water supply after she close the water tap. With my prediction, she asked for help by shouting.
'Is there anyone? My hair is full with shampoo but no water!'
'Miss K I am coming to help u,plese open the door.’ I replied.
'But I am naked now. I dunn wan many ppl see me nake.'
"Don’t worry la. No body except me outside.' the room was located at the pool where no one goes (dead end road)
She open the door letme in and quickly close it again.She unfold her arms in front of the boobs and tol me the situation.
'I see and i'll try'I pretended.
At that time,she was facing the wall and i could only see her back.I was facing the tap.Well, I was unable to provide water unless I left,but how would I gave up the chance? I thought about my swimmer truck. She was closing her ee so I took of the trunk and twisted it over her hair to 'provide water'
Eventually water supply ends and she turn her head on me. She was shocked and was going to yell. I put my hand on her mouth, told her ‘Miss K, do you know that you have been admired by many of us. You have perfect body shape and boobs are attractive.In addition, you are under probation of the school. If others know this, you get fire and no schools will hire you. Follow what I say and I won’t hurt you.’
She nodded her head.
‘Suck my dick.’
‘It’s dirty.’
‘Dirty? Don’t pretend anymore. You bring dildo and condom to school.’
‘Oh how come u know?’
‘Stop asking and suck it now or u suffer!’
She started to lick and suck my dick. Although she show me a race refuse, but she gave me a good blowjob. ’ What a skilful ma’ Her face got red.At the same time,my hands was playing with her nipples to turn her on. I feel that I was going to release a large load of cum inside with her good service. Before I can react, loads have shooted indie her mouth.
‘You pervert! Tell me before cumming out.’She protested.
“Don’t have time ma. And swallow them la, you must be hungry now.’
After she swallowed them she asked for leave,which I didn’t allow.
‘The price are still presenting, you want them see you in this outfit?’
Not waiting for her answer, I bonk her heavily.
‘Oooo. Please take it out… you are not in condom……I don’t want to have baby….’
I pretend didn’t hear and keep bonking her.
‘Please stop…… I am on ovulation today.Pleaseeeee…..’ She begged me.
I continue to bonk her although she keep begging me.
I stay inside her tight ,shaved pussy for half an hour. I knew that I am going to shoot a large loads inside in 1 or minutes time.
‘I am ready now. Are you ready?’
“What do youmean and stop!’ she asked.
“I mean I am seeding you right now.’
‘Youuu. bastard My life is ruined….’ She cried heavily.
I quickly took out her phone to take photos for the memorable movent and send them to my email and MMs

not yet finish
stay for the story
Old 12-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Samster

My desires came true but I am still not fulfil.Breast fondling, bj and sex. Yes!. I want a handjob.
'Now, I wanted to to massage my dick.' I ordered her.
'Yes.' she replied in a bad tone. Since she was wet, her wet,cool hand gave me a special exciting hj.At the same time, I turned her up side down because I wanted to lick her cream-pied pussy. In addition, I want all the sperm enter the vagina and made her pregnant.
I gave her a great lip service which irresistible.she kept moaning with 'ah...ahh.ahhhh '
while she gave me hj, I got sexicting and was going to cum. But it seemed that she was turned on.
'I..III want you inside'
'What?'
"I ...II..want ...ttt your thing inside me."
"thing? What thing?"
"I..III want your dick inside me..'
"Say it again loudly.'
"I want your dick inside my vagina!!!!' Ahh ahhh ahh !"
I move my dick and climbed over her, gave her a hard sex. I made sure that I can impregnate her.
"I am going to cum.'
"Yes please cum inde all I lke the feeling.
'Then you say I can fuck you forever.'
"Fred (my name), you can fucjk me forever when you want . Iam your's forever and just fuck me up with your sperm!"

to be continue
Old 27-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 16
HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!

wat happen to the teacher now ??
Old 27-06-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Poof!

The teacher vanished together with the dream when TS woke
Why you so like dat?
Old 27-06-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 27-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 13
extremelyLucky is one of the Best!extremelyLucky is one of the Best!extremelyLucky is one of the Best!

Supporting here
Old 27-06-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -95 / Power: 0
Chouryujin has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Pui you bloody ft! Knn bcb.
Old 28-06-2013, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
skyline2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

School holiday ended ?
Old 28-06-2013, 11:30 AM
Samster

well no one reply and I thought that no body got interested. I need one week time to post.
Old 28-06-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by father82 View Post
Since I also study bio, I counted that the day was ovulation for her.
Wow!!!! I am very impressed by the education in other countries.

By studying Bio and looking at the IC, they can calculate the day of ovulation.

Please enlighten me young man as to how you do that.....old uncle me live for so long still dont the trick.

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1