The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
iamthebone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro how you do it? I am interested in banging maids and admin girls too. But i dont know what apps. You say the norm?? What is the normal apps??

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Aiya the usual apps la. There's a lot of info in the maids thread. I started in 2009 learnt from all the seniors there and trial and error.

I like maids, or nurse or these foreign admin girls cuz they don't cuz trouble cuz they need the job. Plus, can try once each to decide if want to keep. If don't, like, just prospect continually, until you settle on your top 6-7.

I'm not picky but I'm on roster basis. Plus I choose not based on looks, but based on how sexually aggressive and how much they satisfy me after I paid for a $50 room.
Old Yesterday, 09:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
xbakxtomh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxbakxtomh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxbakxtomh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A Long Term Sex Partner?

quite possible if you young, no strings attached etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1