The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
iconiconic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Awkward times with her.

Part 3

Yo bros!!, i'm back for you bros out there. I'll start to type now.

So while crossing to cathay............................well, nothing much happened after that, simple knock knock onto each other's hands, butts, hips and etc. Cos i told myself after all, cannot so fast cos maybe she will take it differently or maybe she like cheeky cheeky at first cos she kana hypnotized awhile i oso dont know?

So we went to eat at somewhere near selegie instead of cathay. (another short distance there). So i fast forward to after our meals.

I - so how was the dinner?
Sexy - Not bad, chicken quite tender and nice!!
I - haha okok, good that you enjoy the tender and nice chicken!!. (Before i could ask anything, thats what she asked me).
Sexy - i'm off tml, and since we're like in town area, wanna get some drinks somewhere and relax tonight's night?
I - alright sure do.........but where to drink and you female don't need to head back early?
Sexy - hehe, im old enough to hang out late so my parents are fine with my "late return"
I - (my mind again running like tiko siao), oh ok, thats kinda good. we head to somewhere near centrepoint that area and see got any nice bars?
Sexy - er.....okok, we take a bus down?
I - sure sure.

So we took another short walk to the bus stop to take bus, as you know, in the bus when you need to stand (if packed) and the bus oso still moving, you'll knock side my side like jelly fish if not sotong fish. (i accidentally elbowed her face) cos my left hand was holding on to the handle's grip and while my arms was swinging, **BANG**top prize.

So again, i fast forward to the time when we got our drinks and that was when things turn out rather very smooth smooth like smooth E baby foam.

I - CHEERS!
Sexy - CHEERS! haha i'm kinda happy today. apart from getting "elbow slapped" just now.
I - awwww, your sentence sound so nice in front but like what the at the back, i'm sorry la KAKI!
Sexy - its fine. drink drink drink! i one mouth so much how come you one mouth still like that?
I - wah wah, your mouth "really really big" huh! ok, i sip abit more!
Sexy - haha good good.

So we were sitting in the angle of our body face the wall, like both of us instead of sitting opposite each other, we sit side by side but face the wall, *hope you bros know what i mean*. So i thought of trying luck cos about 4th glass of cocktail, i action action like strangle her or you can take it as simple massage, but not her front of her neck but her back.

ALAMAK BROs! you won't believe i oso never believe, she kinda like exhale and just lie her head to her left *awhile only la* and rested on my left hand!!!!. i was like, (every monday and thursday buy TOTO for years not so heng, kana this kinda thing, PENG HENG).!!!!!

I - you ok not KAKI? you tired? wanna head home and have a early rest?
Sexy - NO! i tml not working! you?
I - im not oso, alright then. cos you look like suddenly tired?
Sexy - nah, cos here is cold, then your hands like kinda warm, so when you press my neck that time, it's kinda comfortable.
I - awwwww, so wanna still continue last round?
Sexy - hehe, last round?!
I - okok, (waiter, get me 2 snowball), last round must be something style and sweet, cos i told myself if i order strong strong, too obvious, so make it like its a enjoyable night drink.
Sexy - snowball? whats that!
I - its a nice and sweet drink but no ball inside cos you got one here already aint it?
Sexy - *PAT* on my head and just smile never say anything.
I - got a little hardon for that PAT cos its so nice and comfy.

After all the drinks, we head to somewhere around the east side to chill cos i know there's this place you can see big lake or river and at the same time very windy and peaceful. So we sat down close to each other and start to talk abit abit until.......................she just put her head on my left deltoid while closing her eyes, and when i looked downwards to her nose. i realized her neck dimple damn sexy you know! like just damn sexy and of cos her BOOPY, like i really cannot take it!

right away, i had a super hardon and i laughed to myself and took my right hand and covered my mouth. ( i dont know why, i just kept laughing). then at the same time tried to use my left hand to press it down in case her hands like "HUMP BIN" hokkien "sleeping movement or jerk" then accidentally touch then jia lat what.

To be contniued bro, i need to wake up early to go exercise ah. Sorry!!!.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

no support?
Old 06-03-2012, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kazama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got 1 here
Old 09-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another one here as well, do carry onz! Cheers . . . . . . . .

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 09-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Awkward times with her.

keep it cummin camper reportin in bro.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tenable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please carry on.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

Hey bros, thanks for your support, thought like no support then i'll just give up the story..!!!..haha

Ok, i shall start and not waste time, surprisingly it may sound untrue but somehow it really happened that fast right on the first day, so i was really happy (dont need to say).

So while she was lying down, my mind started to roam like crazy dogs, like seriously. i'm sure all bros out there face the same situation when the fishy fishy seem easy to catch but yet you're waiting for awhile cos you wanna catch it nicely and cos not to hurt the fishy.

*It won't be much conversation for now*

So while my brain cells was working out for solution i just cant stop looking downwards, cos angle si bei tok kong one..!!!..i just kept looking at it while she breathes in and out loudly maybe cos of the alcohol drinks, so i told myself to like lower down my body by using my left hand to hug her while my right hand shifted back abit so the angle is like slanted. (Hope you bros get where i'm coming from)

After im at a good posture, i continue to look right into her BOOPY, and suddenly, she just open her eyes like really fast and look up to me.!!!!..FUCK, she caught me looking at her BOOPY, but i told myself *act as if i look but actually i was looking something else*

Sexy - hey, will you be tired like that?
I - nonono, im good, get more rest if you need to ok?!
Sexy - *FUCKING HORNY or CHEEKY smile* hehe, you like right and what were you looking at huh just now?
I - *trying to play mind game* - haha why smile like that? nah i was looking at.....*i purposely pause for awhile then*.....haha looking, looking aimlessly.
Sexy - dont bluff!!! haha look got aimlessly?
I - *my hardon shoot right up suddenly. *this time her left hand was across or over my thigh, so her bottom forearm touches my MAFIA* i guess.
Sexy - .....again that damn HORNY and CHEEKY smile, orh, why like that.
I - *guys ego* huh, what thing why like that while my face is cramping like crazy.
Sexy - i'm matured so do you, i know a little of what people want.
I - *acted politle and apologize* - i'm sorry, cos while you were lying down, i accidentally saw it and my eyes got hook on it, my head wanna turn away but my eye got attracted. i'm really sorry.
Sexy - hahaha you're so cute, nah, it's fine, you're guy anyway and well, im wearing something like that. i should be sorry?
I - oh ok.....trying to make her happy in a different way. - cos its really beautiful, thats why.
Sexy - you sure and you mean it.
I - of cos, cos you're my KAKI i wont lie, and on the other hand, you're hot with stylish personality.
Sexy - awww, naughty boy i know what your mind is thinking now, they must be sending sms now to your *used her finger and pointed my MAFIA*
I - hahahaha, im sorry, really.

All these while, she talks like shes high with soft voice and a little horny i guess. while i said my last sorry, she just placed her finger on my lips in the way of quiet, SHHHH, she said.

while she did that, she pushed herself up and that is when her forehead is in front of my eyes and i told myself is it the right time now or. I just told myself, never try never know.

I went straight to kissed her forehead first for an astonishing 6-10seconds, then i hugged her tight to me.!!!!!..and she, she, she HUGED me back..!!!..and gave me a kiss on my neck.!!!.

I - im sorry KAKI, i cant stop myself, cos you're nice and beautiful inside out.
Sexy - whatever it is, dont take me differently cos just i kiss your neck and you gave me a kiss.
I - im not at all, if i were to do so, i would have aim KAKI's gate.
Sexy - KAKI's gate?
I - your mouth first.
Sexy - *she said Fuck with a soft Cum F sound voice*, why must you be so sweet.
I - only chosen one and you are the only one, then i kiss her ear and i just use my tongue and go one round her ear.
Sexy - wu...moan**
I - can ball ball keep you accompany tonight?
Sexy - kaki and ball its one, cant be separated.
I - HUAT AH!!

Slowly, i hinted her to somewhere else cos the place we're at still a little bit open. i was thinking wanna do it outside, in the car (like TITANIC) or back home. So my final answer, home cos i wanna hug her to bed till the next day.

So while driving back my place, she lay on my lap while i was driving and she freaking used her nails to play with my MAFIA.!!!. i really cannot take it and in my mind i just wanna get home first and become roomy TITANIC fast fast..!!!..

*Fast forward after i parked my car*

when we were walking down to my place, she was the first one who grabbed hold my left hand and walk like as if she's my girlfriend cos when she did that, she never even turn and look at me.

so.....i grabbed tight back, at the same time my mind and heart pumping really fast. when we got into my home, she went to the toilet first to wash her legs and i dont know got wash where some more. while i took a quick bath in another toilet.

surprisingly, i went back to my room first, so i waited for her, while waiting i could hear footsteps walking nearer to my room. and when she opened the door, she actually took a top from my room without "my permission" or notice, meaning she went into my room while i was bathing halfway.

and seriously, she look really gorgeous and hot, i dont know who can i compare her body to, but only Jessica Alba body came into my mind. i stood up and walk towards her and hugged her so tight and said, i'll miss you right now even i can hug you.

Right from that word, she french me like people eat TULANG.!!. after about easily 20seconds of frenching, she said, im not those babes you know outside as easy like that.

I - meaning?
Sexy - I'm really happy talking to you and your existence, though its the first time and first day or date you consider.
I - maybe cos like you said, KAKI and BAll is one.

after that, we went frenching like vacuum cleaner. she's like the first girl i kept playing with her BOOPY while frenching cos its so beautiful and firm and nice and..too many and. her left hand was going up and down my back using her nails while her right hand was "scratching" my MAFIA. while the whole thing was happening, she went over to my ears and lick and like its MAGNUM ice cream.

*Next episode will be a seductive one* got to go bros, sorry cos meeting my friends.

Thanks to the recent campers here..!!!..appreciate it so much, i have alot of story but cant possible to write all of them so few days. Wait for more.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 19
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

well done bro
Old 11-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Awkward times with her.

keep it cummin bro.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:18 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
anton is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=jojo1212;6975084]

Slowly, i hinted her to somewhere else cos the place we're at still a little bit open. i was thinking wanna do it outside, in the car (like TITANIC) or back home. So my final answer, home cos i wanna hug her to bed till the next day.

So while driving back my place, she lay on my lap while i was driving and she freaking used her nails to play with my MAFIA.!!!. i really cannot take it and in my mind i just wanna get home first and become roomy TITANIC fast fast..!!!..

Sorry, TS. Where did the car come from?
Old 11-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Kayabutter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

get home first and become roomy TITANIC fast fast..!!!..

Sorry, TS. Where did the car come from?[/QUOTE]

hahaha tio lia liao
Old 11-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Holechecker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alamak, dun pua his kang tao lah!
Maybe TS was referring to bus or even Taxi leh?
Old 12-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayabutter View Post
get home first and become roomy TITANIC fast fast..!!!..

Sorry, TS. Where did the car come from?

hahaha tio lia liao[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, alamak bro, sorry, think while i was writing the story my mind twist and turn, i drove last time and maybe the car thing just came into my mind without i realizing it..!!!!!..haha just like when you type SMS, thinking its like that but actually its the other way..!!!!..hahaha SORRY bro, its actually taxi..!!!..sorry, dont say until TIO LIA LIAO la, haha say *eh, TUM PO BO HO SEH HOR*..?..haha
Old 12-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holechecker View Post
Alamak, dun pua his kang tao lah!
Maybe TS was referring to bus or even Taxi leh?
haha bro, thanks for your "dont pua his kang tao"..!!!!!..appreciate it ah..!..
haha anyway, how come my Reputation points KALAU ah..?..haha
Old 13-03-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
eddict is a Helpful and Caring Samstereddict is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pls continue leh.. Story or facts oso nvm..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1